Bring4th

Full Version: Different types of Orgasms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is rather a personal matter, and is discussed here:

Quote:49.2 Questioner: I have a question here from Jim first. He says: “For the past nine years I have had what I call frontal lobes experiences in the pre-conscious state of sleep when I wake up in the morning. They are a combination of pleasure and pressure which begins in the frontal lobes and spreads in pulses through the whole brain and feels like an orgasm in the brain. I have had over 200 of these experiences and often they are accompanied by voices and visions which seldom make much sense to me. What is the source of these frontal lobes experiences?”

Ra: I am Ra. We scan the questioner and find some pertinent information already available which regards the physiological disposition of this particular part of the brain. The experiences described and experienced are those distillations which may be experienced after a concentration of effort upon the opening of the gateway, or indigo, mind complex so that experience of a sacramental, or violet, ray may occur. These experiences are the beginnings of that which, as the body, the mind, and the spirit become integrated at the gateway, or indigo, level, may then yield not only the experience of joy but the comprehension of intelligent infinity which accompanies it. Thus the body complex orgasm and mind complex orgasm becoming integrated may then set forth the proper gateway for the spiritual complex integration and its use as a shuttle for the sacrament of the fully experienced presence of the One Infinite Creator. Thus there is much to which the questioner may look forward.

this seems quite fascinating that not only the body may experience an Orgasm, but the mind can too. I assume the spirit joins the party as well, and that the spirit can orgasm.

- -

Ra uses the word 'integration' a couple of times, so it is all about melding these experiences into a whole, and seeing/experiencing the Unity of the self, as creator being.

Quote:Thus there is much to which the questioner may look forward.

BigSmile
Ah, that explains it!
Wife freaked out yesterday because she had a 15 minute orgasm.

Obviously we are trying to figure out what was different LoL! There are only two things that happened yesterday that were different. She got to read about her path through numerology which described that she needs to learn to relax. The other is that I had fully charged my Chi, which should not have made a difference for her.
Oh Plenum, your contributions never cease to put a smile on my face, especially in the pressence of some ever-increasing synchronisity! I was going to include this little part of the session somewhere in my "Wanderer Story", and then you post this!

Oddly enough I stumbled upon the LOO a few weeks after I had a "mind complex orgasm", which took place around November... Maybe October. Now of course I then quite eagerly googled "orgasm in the brain" which yielded no results whatsoever the morning after the erm, thingy took place. After spending a few hours searching for anything that had to do with it and finding nothing, I simply wrote it off as something to perhaps experiment with later, since although it was extremely pleasurable, it was also quite terrifying. (pressure in the head combined with extremely strong and fast heartbeats)

Needless to say I was surprised when I read Jim's query only weeks later-- after already having given up. I wasn't even looking into it! I used to believe in simple coincidence, yet some that occur now are so numerous and so unlikely, that I may well have to start questioning old beliefs, and keep a watchful eye on some of the seemingly undeniable "truths" I have come to accept!
(06-11-2012, 12:19 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this seems quite fascinating that not only the body may experience an Orgasm, but the mind can too. I assume the spirit joins the party as well, and that the spirit can orgasm.

Spirit is most likely just the non-genital bodily orgasm
(06-11-2012, 03:14 PM)Seed Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Plenum, your contributions never cease to put a smile on my face, especially in the pressence of some ever-increasing synchronisity! I was going to include this little part of the session somewhere in my "Wanderer Story", and then you post this!

Needless to say I was surprised when I read Jim's query only weeks later-- after already having given up. I wasn't even looking into it! I used to believe in simple coincidence, yet some that occur now are so numerous and so unlikely, that I may well have to start questioning old beliefs, and keeping a watchful eye on some of the seemingly undeniable "truths" I have come to accept!

I guess you were "called" to this place as well. BigSmile
I found that there were a combination of things that created the "moment". Seems that charging up my Chi level put a lot of energy in "potentiation".

Then, my wife had just seen a sort of reflection of herself as not easily accepting the life that she was creating, while also not fully aware that she was actually creating it. Kind of like she was internally warring against herself, as if she was polarized both ways at once. Self sabotage. Reading about it, seeing it "from the outside" kind of got her to relax a bit, at least temporarily. Free from her self imposed prison.

Then, there was an actual blue-ray energy transfer, which I know nothing about. I just looked it up and it seems to have matched the moment.

It appears to be connected to activating the throat chakra. I know there are some here with activated throat chakras, so I wonder if any have had the same experience?

Quote:The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

(06-11-2012, 01:45 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Wife freaked out yesterday because she had a 15 minute orgasm.

Orgasms can last indefinitely. Wink

(06-12-2012, 01:18 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to be connected to activating the throat chakra. I know there are some here with activated throat chakras, so I wonder if any have had the same experience?

Quote:The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

Yes. I think you nailed it. The quote explains it.

I had a mind orgasm when I discovered the Law of One!
(06-17-2012, 03:24 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I had a mind orgasm when I discovered the Law of One!

Love this post. =)
I believe that our destiny is to experience divine unity with All, by becoming One with That ONE.

And orgasm is a small feel of that bliss, when two beings unite as one.
It's a gift from That ONE, given with love and humor.

We may be so caught up in, and focused so completely upon the physical pleasure, that we consider mind-joy as just a part of it.

To be gifted with a mind orgasm on its own, may be a way of letting us know that you are coming (no pun intended) closer to graduation.

That Harvest of course is just a stepping stone towards our destiny, not yet actually IT.