Bring4th

Full Version: Activating the 4D body whilst still in 3D.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just been reading the "Different types of orgasms" thread, and thought I'd post some speculations that can serve as an alternative perspective on it.

The RM states that Earth is now in a region of space that is Fourth Density, and presumably, therefore, can support the existence of 4D bodies. Does this mean that we can build or activate a 4D "parallel" of our existing 3D body? If so, how does one go about this, and what are the consequences?

The common attitude to sex is that its purpose is procreation, and its pleasurable aspects are merely the carrot used to lure the unsuspecting into consequences that many would otherwise avoid. I'm surely on safe ground in asserting that the vast majority of sexual encounters are undertaken for pleasure rather than for procreation, no matter the opinion of the Catholic Church.

I arrived at a different perspective on sexual energy after thinking the matter through, and have had some decades to reflect on what I now believe is closer to the truth. If sexual energy is redefined as creative energy - self-evident though it seems - then we can take three steps back. The first thing that each individual's sexual energy creates is surely him or her self. We are each of us the product of our own sexual energy, psychically and physically, if we allow that the source of creative energy is spiritual, and it is "transformed down" in a number of steps via the manasic (mental), kamic ("astral" or emotive) and aetheric (chi or pranic) bodies, to emerge as the seed and sperm that initiates biological genesis.

The second thing that creative energy engenders is the relationships we form with others, since these are ultimately an outcome of our intellectual, emotive, and physical interactions with others. The third thing is, of course, biological reproduction. In this view, the primary purpose of sexual energy is thus "self-creation" in its various manifestations.

If our environment can now sustain a 4D body, can the flow of sexual energy, especially during the intensity experienced in orgasm, be used to initiate the development of a 4D body? I can't say for sure myself, but if intense visualization is sustained during a strong flow of creative energy, it does not seem impossible. This could be done alone or with a partner. It may well be more effective if orgasm is avoided, and periods of strong, steady flow are stimulated using appropriate meditative techniques.

Wilhelm Reich wrote a book entitled "The Function of the Orgasm" which was originally published as ".. of the Organism" because his publishers feared moral outrage, but it's now available under the original title. He also did a great deal of research into "Orgone" which is probably a variant of chi. I've heard many New Age types going on about "building your light body", but IMO a 4D body is not constructed of light, rather of a more refined material substance that may heretofore not have been capable of sustained "physical" existence.

Given the extreme biochemical pollution now entering our food chain, creating a 4D body, moving one's consciousness into it, and allowing the 3D body to "fall away" may eventually be the only way to remain healthy, even alive, in the physical environment resulting from present activities. It would also provide a very effective mechanism selecting for the survival of those so capable, and eliminating the rest. Bye bye, bankers?

Cyan

My understanding is that 4th D is, has been, and has always been, accesible to the individual that wishes for it to be. Wishing for it now will reflect in your past, future, and present a world where it is possible. Considering that our timeline is fast approaching a technological singularity and the end of many calendars, id say our wish has already been granted and the evidence shown. We are already in a land of shared dream, if you want to be in the 4th. Be in your heart Smile
(06-12-2012, 05:18 PM)52midnight Wrote: [ -> ]I've just been reading the "Different types of orgasms" thread, and thought I'd post some speculations that can serve as an alternative perspective on it.

The RM states that Earth is now in a region of space that is Fourth Density, and presumably, therefore, can support the existence of 4D bodies. Does this mean that we can build or activate a 4D "parallel" of our existing 3D body? If so, how does one go about this, and what are the consequences?

The planet has experienced the shift into 4D awareness and beingness, although our collective human consciousness remains 3D with the borderline between both densities being permeable to an extent. One may choose to live by 4D values of unconditional love and allowing one's will, intent, thoughts and deeds be dictated by the truth of all being the Creator. It is not entirely possible to modify one's current vibrational make-up to be entirely 4D, however in this nexus of time and space the 3D form is more of a precursor to the next form than at any other era in our world's history. Thus, one may go about preparing ones current form for the shift into a 'truer' form of oneself via polarization, meditation, assorted energy work, directing and refining of one's will and intentions, of working on the health of the physical vehicle, physically, emotionally, and mentally, to be better 'tuned' when the shift occurs. One may seek to also cultivate and hone one's latent psychic prowess, although as stated before any results achieved are precursory and prototypical. The glimpse of the 4D is manifesting in every way imaginable in our present world, one example being the ease with which thoughts may be transmitted between minds via technological means mirrors the telepathy which will be prevalent.

To address your last query, there is little consequence in seeking to refine one's current form in preparation for the shift and it is wholeheartedly suggested to do so.
My understanding is that 4D body, 4th chakra, positive polarization, activation, etc, are all the same. Activation has to do with compassion. The hidden hands stage the world shocking rituals to shock the sleeping into caring. Nudges humanity into compassion. If humanity is part of the earth organism, and the earth is going through harvest possibility similar to individuals, then i would assume that the 51% requirement may apply to the population as a whole. It may be that those in the know are nudging the populace into the much needed compassion. It may be the only way to work large scale within free will boundaries. Similar to the effect Jesus had. I think your 4D activation centers on compassion rather than sex.

The individual energy body can benefit from energy work obviously. It would be like claiming your potential. I find it very useful to clear out blockages and riffraff. I think the work you do with your interactions will allow activations to take place.

My lower three have always been activated. My heart chakra became activated through interactions with others on an individual basis. My throat chakra had to do with my relationship with my wife. Honesty.
> . I think your 4D activation centers on compassion rather than sex.

We probably have an incompatible divergence of views here. Not only do I see nothing wrong with sex, I think that, positively used, it is probably one of the most powerful forces available for many uses. Given the Christian Church's centuries-old record of sexual depravity, I'd prefer to avoid using it as an example.

The Villas-Boas case is but one of innumerable examples suggesting that many 4D ET races are just as sensuous as are we:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Villas_Boas

but with a better understanding of both sensuality and sexuality, and without the long and sorry Abrahamic tradition of guilt and "sin" that is itself the root cause of Christian sexual perversity. There's also a tendency to view these beings as too "spiritual" to engage in such things. IMO, spiritual energy is neither good nor bad - it's simply very powerful, and amenable to a multitude of uses. Compassion, surely, does not compel chastity, nor a lack of humour.
Well, I am sure you can figure it out. It should not be hard at all if an animal can do it.BigSmile
Quote:41.16 Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green rays activated?

Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green-ray energy center.