Bring4th

Full Version: In practice...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Degrees of freedom, of bliss, of joy...

Moving into greater degrees of these vibrations brings with it, the uncovering of old belief systems which naturally hold back the progress. It is our choosing to allow these old belief systems to fall away in the easiest ways possible that really gives rise to the new systems to develop within ourselves, the new beliefs. In applying this method, I've noticed just how naturally I can flow through this life so to speak....and it goes on infinitely. How strange...how comforting...

I share these words with this forum because it feels like the only action in the world to do right now. Flow on brothers and sisters. I believe the ride of life is going to be even more amazing than I have ever thought possible for myself and for others.

How do YOU choose to experience this incarnation?
With the right balance of magic and ordinary reality that is perfect for me, to aid in the flow of ever-increasing change and positivity. Bring on 4D. I say bring it on.

Shin'Ar

(06-14-2012, 08:05 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Degrees of freedom, of bliss, of joy...

Moving into greater degrees of these vibrations brings with it, the uncovering of old belief systems which naturally hold back the progress. It is our choosing to allow these old belief systems to fall away in the easiest ways possible that really gives rise to the new systems to develop within ourselves, the new beliefs.

the perfect definition of one leaving behind the right hand path and moving on to the left hand path.

(06-15-2012, 09:18 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...

the perfect definition of one leaving behind the right hand path and moving on to the left hand path.

The perfect opportunity for you to explain to me what these two paths means to you ? Smile

Shin'Ar

(06-15-2012, 09:25 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2012, 09:18 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...

The perfect opportunity for you to explain to me what these two paths means to you ? Smile

Right hand Path = authoritative rule and governed religious instruction of the masses, mass control and guidance, manipulation

Left Hand Path= the choice to follow one's awakening and seek outside the box of the Right hand Path, individual enlightenment rather than traditional guidance, the evolution from authority of the human to relinquishing one's humanity to higher being.

Thank you Shin'Ar, that's most helpful. Smile In the Ra material, these two have pretty much a reversed meaning.

Shin'Ar

(06-15-2012, 10:05 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Shin'Ar, that's most helpful. Smile In the Ra material, these two have pretty much a reversed meaning.

Each field expresses its unique experience as it comprehends it.

(06-15-2012, 10:05 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Shin'Ar, that's most helpful. Smile In the Ra material, these two have pretty much a reversed meaning.

You're right, I hadn't realized that. No wonder I was hesitant to take up the left-hand path. I'm all for self-discovery though. But not at the expense of others.

Shin'Ar

(06-16-2012, 10:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

You're right, I hadn't realized that. No wonder I was hesitant to take up the left-hand path. I'm all for self-discovery though. But not at the expense of others.

Many choose to pervert the ancient teaching of the left hand path by using it to define black magic and satanism.

But have we not seen other great teachings perverted and distorted in the past by human manipulation?

In our state of enlightenment one of the foremost necessities for us to evolve into higher being is discretion and discerning nature.

Do not assume without first reasoning, and always seek truth rather than popular belief.