Bring4th

Full Version: the role of technology in polarization and spirituality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now, first up, I LOVE technology. I was a bit of a nerd growing up in the 80's and loved the notion of computers (Apple 2E, Commodore 64, IBM's, etc). It seemed so LIBERATING at the time.

I was also pretty early in jumping into the smartphone market, once I got used to the idea of mobiles (late adopter there).

and the internet and what it enables (such as this forum) is astonishing.

but I also get the sense that technology (and all forms of engineering) has a tendency to draw the Mind outside of itself, and to diminish the Inner Life. Now, of course, technology is neutral, and it up to the individual as to what they use it for (and how they use it). So the responsibility is Individual.

and the 3d life form was designed to be weaker and more dextrous, so we would develop tools and an interaction with each other and the environment.

but as 4d, 5d, and 6d progress, only STS entities continue to rely on external technologies for travel; positive entities use their consciousness and the implicit connection with the cosmos.

and those 150 individuals managed to polarise in South America with almost no tech at all.

- -

I remember when I first 'awoke' and took a break from digital tech/computers from around 1995-2002. I loved following the progress of the internet at that time, but I wasn't obsessed and enamored of things like I had been previously.

I have since returned and embraced things wholeheartedly; but some part of me is still aware that this is still some temporary crutch; a necessary tool in the absence of 3d telepathy (the way this density was designed Smile)
who says only STS use external stuff? i think we'll use external stuff for a long time until we develop ability to use internal stuff. look at the Pleidians in the video with Billy Meier.
(06-15-2012, 01:43 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]but I also get the sense that technology (and all forms of engineering) has a tendency to draw the Mind outside of itself, and to diminish the Inner Life.

Yet it is a natural and viable path of exploration/evolution. When an entity is using external tools and gadgetry, it is expressing the inner unto the outer. For doesn't it all come from the mind/thought first before it is outerly manifested? Imagine a building. Its blueprint is designed first in the mind, imagined by the ordering/arranging nature of thought/focus before it is constructed "in the flesh" (space/time).

This is analogous to the Logos/Creator (Love) externally manifesting the Creation (Light). Though I understand and I agree with the basis of your statement. I am absolutely certain one can evolve/develop much more rapidly without technology. Or with less technology at least.

And before someone comes up and says, "without Internet we wouldn't be having any of this!" I'll simply reply, "and how do you know otherwise?"

One simply appreciates the wonders of technology at the present moment and finds it hard to believe evolution could have been achieved otherwise. But it could have. Oh, it defintely could have.

The "danger" (though I use that term very loosely and I find it inappropriate) of technology is that it may cause one to rely less on the self and its inner resources and more on external artifacts and devices, thus becoming, in a manner of speaking, "enslaved by the machine."

Shin'Ar

the opportunities technology enables is extremely beneficial with regard to communication, but like all things there is always side effects that can be disadvantageous.

the amount of information that has been made available is stunning, but without discernment the amount of disinformation is as abundant.

The ability to communicate across the globe instantly is undeniably beneficial, but how many people are now deliberately deaf because of it? Who would have thought 20 years ago that an entire society would deliberately plug up their ears and make themselves unable to hear anything going on around them as they travel around from place to place. hearing is supposed to be one of our senses. There are deaf people that would give their right arm to be able to hear, and yet most of today's citizens have their hearing disabled deliberately.

It is speculated that in the ancient past advanced technology was the device which destroyed Atlantis and Lemuria.

It is common knowledge that all civilization of the known past have been brought down by the advancement of their societies.

More than the human brain is able to handle and control?

According to Ra, it's our opposing thumbs that enables us to reach technological advancement without being ready for it, without the spiritual side that is supposed to come before it. Making it too easy for us to hurt ourselves en masse, like wars and destruction of the planet.

That is why this form, chosen by this Logos, is having so much trouble with 3rd density. Other forms are not having this much difficulty.

I have contemplated this a lot and believe that there is profound insight here.
how do you build machines with paws?
(06-15-2012, 11:02 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]how do you build machines with paws?

Indeed. Smile

Ra also stated that there are very few 3rd density social memory complexes. One of the forms that have achieved it are a sort of self-aware(3d) tree on another planet of this galaxy.

With your mind/thought. This is typical of the blue-ray spectrum of 5th density.
(06-15-2012, 11:55 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]

With your mind/thought. This is typical of the blue-ray spectrum of 5th density.

Which is fine then, because you have reached a certain spiritual advancement before playing with advanced tech. Smile
well that takes a long time. we need the internet!
I've been thinking about technology lately. There's a thingy out there called "Moore"s Law" or something like that, which tells how technology's advancement double's every two years. And we're at a point now where the plateau is about to be reached. Now we're talking this law has been around since the fifties. The problem is the chips are getting too small and running too hot and soon we'll be at the point where the processors start to melt. (extreme layman's understanding) Anyway, there have already been experiments with bio-computers which use and store information in DNA strands. And here is where I find it getting real interesting! Someday soon we will possibly have a living computer! It makes me think that perhaps we are the same; just a highly advanced bio-computer! Then again maybe not, but if a bio-computer becomes advanced enough, what then if it becomes sentient?

-thinking-
(06-15-2012, 04:51 PM)Seed Wrote: [ -> ]I've been thinking about technology lately. There's a thingy out there called "Moore"s Law" or something like that, which tells how technology's advancement double's every two years. And we're at a point now where the plateau is about to be reached. Now we're talking this law has been around since the fifties. The problem is the chips are getting too small and running too hot and soon we'll be at the point where the processors start to melt. (extreme layman's understanding) Anyway, there have already been experiments with bio-computers which use and store information in DNA strands. And here is where I find it getting real interesting! Someday soon we will possibly have a living computer! It makes me think that perhaps we are the same; just a highly advanced bio-computer! Then again maybe not, but if a bio-computer becomes advanced enough, what then if it becomes sentient?

-thinking-

Do not forget about quantum computers!

Oh, Plenum, in response to what has been said: I believe that fundamentally, there is little difference* between animal growth farms and serverparks. What is happening is that we "enslave" physical existences without even thinking about them and thanking them. Complex existences wait for our commands daily and sometimes people just hit them and get mad at them for "not working properly" - which, of course, does little to help these poor computers, really.

If we move forward, a more respectful way of communication/interaction is needed between the computing power interfaces (what we call PC's or tablets or whatever) and our minds.

Also, I have had many, many interesting issues with other people who treated their PC's poorly and did not love it, and their systems have broken down 20-40 times in a matter of 3-5 years - and during that time, I did not have a single blue-screen of death or did not need a single Windows reinstall, lol. Some say it is just a coincidence, but those are non-existent. I still have my pc from 2004 and it still works like a charm, even if it has seen some stuff (college!). I used a decade-old pc around 2002 and still managed to play games that had higher system requirements on it (Heroes friggin IV, Diablo II expansion on a P166 with 64mb ram and 4mb vram...). I used machines with supposed warranty of 1-2 years for 5+ years while for some, same type of things went and broke down before warranty was up or days after...

Treating everything around us with love is really the way to progress forward, I think.

*difference being that enslaved computers are 1st density beings, animals are 2d, of course.
the aliens use biocomputers!

Shin'Ar

(06-15-2012, 10:14 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]According to Ra, it's our opposing thumbs that enables us to reach technological advancement without being ready for it, without the spiritual side that is supposed to come before it. Making it too easy for us to hurt ourselves en masse, like wars and destruction of the planet.

That is why this form, chosen by this Logos, is having so much trouble with 3rd density. Other forms are not having this much difficulty.

I have contemplated this a lot and believe that there is profound insight here.

thus the reason why the ancients were so adamant in teaching the need for balance.

let us remember that there is a sacred balance to nature that allows for evolution. there are lower creatures that are capable of destruction and annihilation. It is natural balances that keep all in check.

At some point in our history that natural balance was altered. Was it the opposable thumbs. or was it the fact that we learned too much, too fast, and got out of control of the natural balance?

I agree with Ra on this in that we have been 'made' to become our own enemies. Unnatural.

Balance is key to reviving that natural being.
http://www.omnadelight.com/
Quote:The civilizations of the modern white races are largely lunatic asylums. The inmates are the people; the wardens are the police, the bureaucrats, the psychologists, psychoanalysts – all the subtle and not so subtle layers and branches of the establishment. If they were not lunatic asylums, why would most of the people continually watch ‘entertainment’ about murder, violence, cruelty and horror? Why has war become an entertainment? The wardens are far more insane than the people but do not tell the emperor he has no clothes, he might get more than a little tetchy without a computer screen to hide behind. The West – the left half of the brain of planet Earth refuses to fuse with or even try to understand the right half – the East. The key to let all the inmates out has been in the hands of a few enlightened Masters, most of whom have been from the East but would the whites liten to a no00uropean? No no no – heaven forbid, not an Asian or a brownot know more than me in my lily-white superior skin. Rather will we follow Nietzsche, Freud or Jung, Germaine Greer, Sartre or even Hitler's guru, Eckhart. Any white science ‘guru’ will do. God is dead. The Universe is a machine. Entropy and chaos rule. The machine is winding down. We will create addiction to a vast plethora of useless information and, for the most part, stupid entertainment – a panacea of alcohol and chemical drugs, to hide our emptiness, our hopelessness: all safe behind a mask of pseudo-knowledge, money and a veneer of respectability.

As more and more of Earth's peoples succumb to cancer, the establishment continues to treat them with more and more chemicals, the same as it treats planet Earth. This cancer being spread by the international power elite has almost gone beyond the point of no return. What the white race is suffering from, and this could be a terminal disease, is alienation from the knowledge that there is a path to enlightenment, and also alienation from Nature and natural rhythms of Being. The modern pollution of the world, the widespread alienation and meaninglessness, have almost gone beyond the point where sanity can be restored peacefully. Just as Communism poisoned Earth because of alienation from the Great Spirit, Nature and reality amongst its leaders and bureaucrats, so Capitalism devours Earth – the hand that has fed it for so long.

The ultimate joke would be to let meta-wo/man create a perfectly ordered technologised, computerised, air-conditioned, genetically engineered future that people will be forced to live in like goldfish in bowls, having no way to get back to Nature, because people have become too weak, feminised and effete to escape their whitewashed existence. All those automatons who are caught in the web of Illusion could be allowed exactly what they want – an automated, passionless future in the land of the cold and broken heart.
(06-24-2012, 01:11 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.omnadelight.com/
Quote:The civilizations of the modern white races are largely lunatic asylums. The inmates are the people; the wardens are the police, the bureaucrats, the psychologists, psychoanalysts – all the subtle and not so subtle layers and branches of the establishment. If they were not lunatic asylums, why would most of the people continually watch ‘entertainment’ about murder, violence, cruelty and horror? Why has war become an entertainment? The wardens are far more insane than the people but do not tell the emperor he has no clothes, he might get more than a little tetchy without a computer screen to hide behind. The West – the left half of the brain of planet Earth refuses to fuse with or even try to understand the right half – the East. The key to let all the inmates out has been in the hands of a few enlightened Masters, most of whom have been from the East but would the whites liten to a no00uropean? No no no – heaven forbid, not an Asian or a brownot know more than me in my lily-white superior skin. Rather will we follow Nietzsche, Freud or Jung, Germaine Greer, Sartre or even Hitler's guru, Eckhart. Any white science ‘guru’ will do. God is dead. The Universe is a machine. Entropy and chaos rule. The machine is winding down. We will create addiction to a vast plethora of useless information and, for the most part, stupid entertainment – a panacea of alcohol and chemical drugs, to hide our emptiness, our hopelessness: all safe behind a mask of pseudo-knowledge, money and a veneer of respectability.

As more and more of Earth's peoples succumb to cancer, the establishment continues to treat them with more and more chemicals, the same as it treats planet Earth. This cancer being spread by the international power elite has almost gone beyond the point of no return. What the white race is suffering from, and this could be a terminal disease, is alienation from the knowledge that there is a path to enlightenment, and also alienation from Nature and natural rhythms of Being. The modern pollution of the world, the widespread alienation and meaninglessness, have almost gone beyond the point where sanity can be restored peacefully. Just as Communism poisoned Earth because of alienation from the Great Spirit, Nature and reality amongst its leaders and bureaucrats, so Capitalism devours Earth – the hand that has fed it for so long.

The ultimate joke would be to let meta-wo/man create a perfectly ordered technologised, computerised, air-conditioned, genetically engineered future that people will be forced to live in like goldfish in bowls, having no way to get back to Nature, because people have become too weak, feminised and effete to escape their whitewashed existence. All those automatons who are caught in the web of Illusion could be allowed exactly what they want – an automated, passionless future in the land of the cold and broken heart.

Ok so I don't mind the internet, and I like having hot water on tap, but the rest (aside from what is needed to oil the wheels of society like getting food to the shops etc) is a distraction and overkill on tech corporations part.

I'm not preaching here, but due to being single parent with mortgage in a fairly ritzy suburb (the mortgage was foisted on me, not my choice...long story) I try to save money where possible. So I don't need a car, nor a phone (mobile or home phone), I don't have television or home computer, no microwave, and barely use electricity (I make a truck load of beeswax candles every few months and most of my food is raw). Vacuums keep breaking on me so now I use a broom. I'm trying to find a cheap washing machine that you tumble by hand. The peace and quiet of no phones or tv is just bliss.

And think about all the electromagnetic smog surrounding us in our houses with all the wiring and appliances and outside we have the mobile phone towers spewing out invisible rays of death...sorry lost my head for a moment there.

Go without the tech gadgets where you can.....until we have a power supply and gadgets that are harmless to our bodies and environment, and that support the greater good. You'll find you don't need most of it anyway.