Bring4th

Full Version: The mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very confusing portion of the LOO that I cannot come to grips with understanding with a general completeness.

Quote:5.2 Questioner: We have decided to accept, if offered, the honor/duty of learning/teaching the healing process. I would ask as to the first step which we should accomplish in becoming effective healers.

Ra: I am Ra. We shall begin with the first of the three teachings/learnings.

We begin with the mental learn/teachings necessary for contact with intelligent infinity. The prerequisite of mental work is the ability to retain silence of self at a steady state when required by the self. The mind must be opened like a door. The key is silence.

Within the door lies an hierarchical construction you may liken unto geography and in some ways geometry, for the hierarchy is quite regular, bearing inner relationships.

To begin to master the concept of mental discipline it is necessary to examine the self. The polarity of your dimension must be internalized. Where you find patience within your mind you must consciously find the corresponding impatience and vice versa. Each thought that a being has, has in its turn an antithesis. The disciplines of the mind involve, first of all, identifying both those things of which you approve and those things of which you disapprove within yourself, and then balancing each and every positive and negative charge with its equal. The mind contains all things. Therefore, you must discover this completeness within yourself.

The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

The third discipline of the mind is a repetition of the first but with the gaze outward towards the fellow entities that it meets. In each entity there exists completeness. Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience. We use this as a simple example. Most configurations of mind have many facets, and understanding of either self polarities, or what you would call other-self polarities, can and must be understood as subtle work.

The next step is the acceptance of the other-self polarities, which mirrors the second step.

These are the first four steps of learning mental discipline. The fifth step involves observing the geographical and geometrical relationships and ratios of the mind, the other mind, the mass mind, and the infinite mind.

The second area of learn/teaching is the study/understanding of the body complexes. It is necessary to know your body well. This is a matter of using the mind to examine how the feelings, the biases, what you would call the emotions, affect various portions of the body complex. It shall be necessary to both understand the bodily polarities and to accept them, repeating in a chemical/physical manifestation the work you have done upon the mind bethinking the consciousness.

The body is a creature of the mind’s creation. It has its biases. The biological bias must be first completely understood and then the opposite bias allowed to find full expression in understanding. Again, the process of acceptance of the body as a balanced, as well as polarized, individual may then be accomplished.

It is then the task to extend this understanding to the bodies of the other-selves whom you will meet. The simplest example of this is the understanding that each biological male is female; each biological female is male. This is a simple example. However, in almost every case wherein you are attempting the understanding of the body of self or other-self, you will again find that the most subtle discernment is necessary in order to fully grasp the polarity complexes involved.

At this time we would suggest closing the description until the next time of work so that we may devote time to the third area commensurate with its importance.

We can answer a query if it is a short one before we leave this instrument.

Some of this I understand very well but the first large paragraph and, mor e significantly, the paragraph in bold is extremely confusing and I am having trouble coming to terms with it.

If I mirror someones impatience in my mind does this mean I should feel impatience too?

I would be extremely grateful with my brothers and sisters who are reading this to help me out by sharing their understanding or explanations of this quoted portion of the LOO.
This is my favorite quote from the Ra work. This was a big wake up call for me.

Ra is refering to the emotional clearing that the adept experiences.
For me on a personal level the initial challenge was gaining the ability to suspend emotional reactions in situations.
To try to put into practice Ra's example of patience/impatience has worked for me.
This has been discussed here before; it's like the ability to 'hold' a thought form for long enough to enable a balanced view.

This could also be described as working with so called principles.
Everyone incarnate has a different set of principles, all in varying orders in the scale.
When suspending judgement of a situation one is connecting to intelligent infinity. The gateway is open.
The key is how you choose to respond. If one chooses to 'react' then the time loop is continued, is one able to hold and balance the thought form then a bridge to higher self is constructed.

To get to the core of your question: In any situation both ends of the emotional scale will be felt. Hold the initial impatience and search for the corresponding patience. It will be there. Then the balancing can occur. It's like a charge being blown, a bias being dropped. The result is an increase in clarity.
(06-16-2012, 01:49 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]Some of this I understand very well but the first large paragraph and, mor e significantly, the paragraph in bold is extremely confusing and I am having trouble coming to terms with it.

If I mirror someones impatience in my mind does this mean I should feel impatience too?

I would be extremely grateful with my brothers and sisters who are reading this to help me out by sharing their understanding or explanations of this quoted portion of the LOO.

My understanding and experience of this exercise is that the first step is to know your mind, discover a completeness within it. So when you feel impatience, you consciously seek the patience, in order to seek and understand that completeness.

Then you accept both things within you, balance them.

After you have discovered and accepted that completeness within yourself, you gaze at other selves. At this point, when you for instance see impatience in them, you are no longer affected by it as it is no longer a catalyst for you personally as you have discovered and accepted/balanced this imbalance within yourself. You start seeing another self as a complete being too, as you have discovered that complete being within yourself.

This is very difficult to describe in words, exactly what happens. Besides, it might be different for each, of how this is experienced. Try it. This exercise is very cool! Each time I have used it, I felt such freedom and joy. =)
Thank you both! I am starting to get a feel for this indeed.
Another thing that came into my mind is, if we take judgement as an example, when a person has been able to balance judgement distortions within itself, it has perhaps realized and understood that each judgement that is directed towards other self is in fact self-judgement, and is a catalyst to be worked with/balanced. When the balancing is achieved, the balanced individual would perhaps no longer be affected by the judgement coming from another self, as it understands that the judgement directed towards him/her is in fact self-judgement existing within that other self. Then the balanced individual would perhaps only feel love towards the one directing judgement towards him/her, as this individual would see that the person judging others, only judging him/herself, thus hurting itself, and the balanced individual would perhaps only feel compassion and love towards this person; and then may or may not observe an opportunity to be of service and offer love/light to him/her...?
I am glad you brought Judgement up, Ankh. I wanted to write something about it, but now it is even better to continue with the concept.

Some believe the act of Judgement is one-way, as in one entity doing something to the other.
I believe that it is a two-way street. Or in other words: you need two entities to have one judgement going on.

What this means is that not only those that are judged (seemingly) basically ask for it by vibrationally reacting, accepting or relating to the judgement itself, it also means that if we realize that we are not only all one, we contain the parts that we are judging in "others" as well, then we can neutralize any possible effects of that.

Sometimes I hear/read some people, saying "why should I endure when others are judging me? cant they just, like, stop? Well, I want them to stop!". The issue with this is that when we are wanting others to behave this way or that way, we are placing the power outside our own will, and are putting an "if" switch to something that is entirely personal. Judgement can hold literally no value if one being embraces everything that it represents, because there will be no things to be "judged". Am I dumb? Oh, well, yes I am, a lot of times. Am I an ugly freak? Well thank you!

When people are judging, they assume that there is a "right" way and a "wrong" way - and they believe that their way is the right one, of course. When someone being "ugly" is a pejorative or a degrading term, it must mean that being "beautiful" is the "right" way. It is not. It can be attractive to some, but nature is not always a shiny polished piece of art either - beauty and "ugliness" is equally valid. Acting with haste, without consideration, can be considered "wrong" by some, but then again: carefully analyzing every situation might be just as valid as listening to deep urges, reacting from "the gut". These are just basic examples were the judgement only works or holds any value because we place one quality that we like to associate with over other qualities.
(06-18-2012, 02:41 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I am glad you brought Judgement up, Ankh. I wanted to write something about it, but now it is even better to continue with the concept.

Well, me too! Judgement has been one of my biggies. Due to a rather odd combination of daily Catechisms in Catholic School and a Pentecostal Holiness Reviliest Grandmother, I learned not to judge but rather to understand the difficulties of being human instead; at a young age.

Having developed an ear for judgement, I found myself only judging the judgers. I simply could not get my heart around them. I knew I was judging if only in my mind but could not seem to stop.

I saw myself as a hypocrite. My first and most enduring paradox gave me a lifetime of work. I accepted everyone regardless of diversities; except pedophiles and judgers. I still have problems with judgers today; more than 55 years later. My mental acceptance line was drawn and deepened over the years.

Ra states:
Quote:It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

Seems, I picked and chose "among attributes and caused blockages". With understanding of this quote, I know how to deal with my judging the judgers now! Good bye hypocrisy!

Thanks so much LsavedSmeD for bringing your confusion into the light; in doing so, you have brought some much needed light into my dark corners as well.

What amazed me was indeed how judgemental we really are.
Bringing this inner dialogue into consciousness is the key.
For example.
You see someone you 'don't like'. This may be any person.
We know it goes deeper than just that, so let's hold the thought.
Now details of the like/dislike will become visible, again still holding on to the vibration.
These are actually supressed aspects of our own personalities.
This dislike we experience when viewing the other self is simply recognizing a darker aspect of self und thus seeing the Creator.
We were already reminded; are we not all things?
The process involves rejection and subsequent re-learning/cycling and integration.

I have found balancing positive aspects of ourselves to be equally important so that we remain humble. Superiority will be exploited as a weakness if not.

So where you find yourself patting your own back when criticizing others or how others don't "get it", it's necessary to remind ourselves of instances where we have exhibited those same traits. This is what I think Ra means when they say where you view patience (positive quality) within or outside the self, you must mirror it with impatience (negative quality).
(06-18-2012, 02:41 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Some believe the act of Judgement is one-way, as in one entity doing something to the other.
I believe that it is a two-way street. Or in other words: you need two entities to have one judgement going on.

Yes, as we are one, I believe so too. So when judgement/self-judgement then is not balanced/accepted within the self, both entities contribute to negative vibration when partaking in situations where judgement/self-judgement is created/present.

Oldern Wrote:When people are judging, they assume that there is a "right" way and a "wrong" way - and they believe that their way is the right one, of course.

Uh... Here it is. Could this be the core of judgement/self-judgement? Hindering us from realizing the oneness deep within us all?

(06-19-2012, 12:01 AM)Tango Wrote: [ -> ]Having developed an ear for judgement, I found myself only judging the judgers. I simply could not get my heart around them. I knew I was judging if only in my mind but could not seem to stop.

Yes, I have the same problems, and not only when it's about those who judge. But also about those who will not accept others. So, it seems that I am mirrored back my own non acceptance, by not being able to accept those who do not accept others... Confused

Good that you brought it up, Tango!

(06-20-2012, 11:29 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I have found balancing positive aspects of ourselves to be equally important so that we remain humble. Superiority will be exploited as a weakness if not.

So where you find yourself patting your own back when criticizing others or how others don't "get it", it's necessary to remind ourselves of instances where we have exhibited those same traits. This is what I think Ra means when they say where you view patience (positive quality) within or outside the self, you must mirror it with impatience (negative quality).

I agree, Icaro.
I believe I had contact with intelligent infinity. This "gateway" started with an narrow path/tunnel and ended in open space. The first part of the gateway seems designed by "human/alien technology" with some kind of "green spotlights", very weird.

I believe Ra said that the STS pathway is an straight and narrow "doorway" at the end, so the STO pathway must be reversed.
So we balance an aspect of ourselves, lets say extreme anger by thinking about extreme anger and balance that by thinking about extreme joy right? Then it is balanced right? It is completed?
(06-26-2012, 06:02 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]So we balance an aspect of ourselves, lets say extreme anger by thinking about extreme anger and balance that by thinking about extreme joy right? Then it is balanced right? It is completed?

Correct, the attributes to either side of the spectrum are harmonized. The thesis and anti-thesis are balanced and thus there is only clarity, unity, singleness.

A clear mind is the gateway to a clear channel of Intelligent Infinity.

I've decided to take on the honor/duty/responsibility of healing and will be practicing these methods daily and in the present moment until I can keep an almost semi-meditative and balanced state at will.

Cyan

My contact was through a 3 person dialogue when the 2 people besides myself in the dialogue spontaniously said to each other "*my name* is now at the top of the pyramid* and turned to look at me and the world vanished and i was suddenly in this gray empty sphere with a light in the middle floating in the air in a kind of minimalist gray room.

After that I pieced together how the game works piece by piece and within 20 or so minutes of real time i was back and can contact II at will for the most part now.
(06-26-2012, 06:02 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]So we balance an aspect of ourselves, lets say extreme anger by thinking about extreme anger and balance that by thinking about extreme joy right? Then it is balanced right? It is completed?

You have to examine why you're angry..usually because someone is exhibiting "such and such" a trait. So you take said trait, acknowledge that you too also act that way at times (helps to think of specific examples), and when you accept that, it's balanced by way of understanding. Your impatience for example (being stirred by someone's impatience) then can only become patience. You'll find that the situation can then be viewed with love, rather than anger.

Everything about society is "archetypal" and we all reflect its traits in some form. Take obesity for instance. It's easy to call someone lazy or careless because they reflect that on a physical level, but think of all the ways in which you're not doing enough regarding whatever it is you can come up with. Laziness comes in many forms. It's not our place to judge.
thank you Icaro and Lsaved appreciate it
Lsaved I whenever Im in a situation where im experiencing an emotion Id rather not be I just meditate one an object I see around me and that always helps. Is meditation a tool for contact with intelligent infinity? I always feel a much better perspective on anything when I meditate I just wish I could hold that meditative state for as long as I wanted to
(06-28-2012, 09:59 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]...Is meditation a tool for contact with intelligent infinity?...

Indeed, it's probably the best mean of contacting Intelligent Infinity we have down here on Earth. Smile

You have to examine why you're angry..usually because someone is exhibiting "such and such" a trait. So you take said trait, acknowledge that you too also act that way at times (helps to think of specific examples), and when you accept that, it's balanced by way of understanding. Your impatience for example (being stirred by someone's impatience) then can only become patience. You'll find that the situation can then be viewed with love, rather than anger.

So just by accepting the trait in yourself you have balanced it? Why is their the purpose focusing on the opposite trait?
Thank you Patrick
Using yourself as a resource for reflection helps to identify congruency with the other, so that it's impossible to say that a difference (separation) exists between the two of you. When you acknowledge the trait in yourself, you're removing the boundary of judgement so that you can consciously realize and state with honesty to yourself that you have no right to be getting upset with the other.

As far as focusing on the opposite trait, it seems to be for the purpose of balancing "polarized" thought. In other words removing bias. I think it's to sort of reign in the "third density mental processes" that are always just going nuts. Our thoughts blaze on through our heads as opinions while leaving the truth of the situation behind. So by focusing on the opposite, you're taking the catalyst, removing its distortion and bringing it into unity, then going from there. It's perhaps for the purpose of channeling a unified energy.

Once a person has balanced enough of their consciousness, this process seems to run automatic in the background where you're always being humble. Though I imagine it's helpful to always keep one's self in check.
thank very much