Bring4th

Full Version: Awakened Bands/Musicians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-28-2013, 01:58 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]I am really starting to think the lead guy for Mumford & Sons is spiritual. It was confirmed the other day on their forum that he isn't Christian but he sings of love and light. Some song titles are;

Awake my soul
Roll away your stone (Jesus reference to his resurrection)
Hopeless wanderer
Lover of the light
I will wait (which is incredibly spiritual)

I have never heard music from a band where I truly enjoyed every single song they have made and I'm ecstatic that I get to see them in September.

Trust me he's very Spiritual along with some other newer bands like......

FUN.

Lumineers

Of Monster and Men

One Republic

How do I know for sure? I just do and always did. And it is very fun listening to music when you are awake.

Start listening to all music like you're listening through some Law of One headphones and you will see what I mean.

Example: anytime a musician is talking about 'Home' he is referring to a Higher Dimension and not the house he grew up in.

Example songs about 'HOME'

B.o.B. "Already There" there being Home of course.

By the way I disagree with those that think Kanye is a Freemason and what not. IMO, his cd titles refer to ascending.

College Dropout meant he's unplugged from the matrix and awake.

Late Registration

Graduation
[Image: Graduation_%28album%29.jpg]

(02-28-2013, 01:23 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think these musicians are really awakened and consciously promoting these messages as part of an "agenda of awakening" or do you think they are using their art to express subconscious ideas that they aren't able to express otherwise?

I have pondered this quite a bit. Specifically, I think the 4 bands mentioned in my original post are 'awake' to some degree. Tool I'm nearly 100% sure they are awake based on their lyrics, music videos, and artwork. Alex Grey, that made the Tool music videos and some of the album covers founded CoSM:
"The Chapel of Sacred Mirrors, CoSM, is a sanctuary for seeing ourselves, the world, and our cosmos as reflections of the Divine. CoSM's mission is to build a temple to preserve and share a collection of visionary art beloved by a global community."

Honestly, the primary contributing factor to my own awakening was Tool before I found the LOO. An example is I took the mantra to heart "think for yourself, question authority" used in the live version of Third Eye.
If y'all would actually listen to the examples I have posted it's obvious that ALL musicians are awake.

2nd verse of the Good Life remix I posted for you.

this, right here is the definition of timeless
this is incredible at it's finest
i couldn't tell you what was behind it
couldn’t even say where my mind is?!
grand hustle kings, refer to me as your highness
my family treat will probably have you feel enlightened
they say the best is yet to come
but I swear it's already here
just open up your eye lids!

And if you watch the video's I posted about "HOME" you will maybe make the connection like the Jay Z song I posted about already being Home. Which IMO means he has ascended/Graduated and is mentally in the 4th but physically in the 3rd dimension much like myself.

Yes. I Graduated and so did You! Congratulations We Made It!

Here's a song all about Congratulating Us on Graduating. The third verse is the one that will leave you feeling tingly inside with Good Vibes!

I saw the lights dancing up so high
I wonder is it really a sign?
Or just imagination, imagination
As golden rivers flooded up the sky
Pouring from the sands of time
Congratulations, we finally made it!!!!!!!!!

It's Never Too Late, by Steppenwolf...
Anyone here into Cocteau Twins?

I find that Liz Fraser's vocals speak directly to my emotions.

Man I love this band
Alright Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you "Lorde" a 16 year old gal from New Zealand who is AWAKE and even calling out the Royals! hahaha

Please click the link and listen to the song "Royals" and then "Love Club" I promise every single person will like both songs if they give it a listen.

Lorde - Royals

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.
And we'll never be royals..
It doesn't run in our blood,
that kind of love just ain't for us.
We crave a different kind of buzz.
Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen B
And baby I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.
Pages: 1 2