Bring4th

Full Version: Identity of the One Consciousness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

This is a post made in another thread that has been opened anew here for the sake of avoiding the hijacking of that thread.

This became a discussion on Identity and Conciousness where I had posted this :

It is crucial to try to sort out our identities and understand that consciousness is not identity. We should not be thinking of our consciousness and our evolving aspect as a being or entity. It is the One Consciousness from which the All proceeds. Each consciousness spawned is simply the Divine process expanding into Infinity. The impression of identity, whether human or some higher or lower form, is nothing more than familiarity.

Tarzan thought he was an ape. Newborn creatures will attach themselves to the image that nurtures them and associate themselves with that image. This is how the consciousness manages its physical experience. but this is NOT the identity of the consciousness just as the ape is not the true identity of Tarzan, just as Godwide is not the true identity of the consciousness that uses him. Identity is awareness of physical context and association with that physicality. Consciousness is the One evolving as it experiences its Identity in many forms and thoughts.

If any one of those forms or thoughts should attempt to comprehend itself as a separate entity it would be in ignorance of its reality. When the One Consciousness expanded upon the Divine Process of Being, creating other aspects of its consciousness, each of those lives a unique experience and brings to the One its own offerings. This is evolution of the One. As the One expands, as those fields return with their experience, to share memory and information gained, each field continues to remain the One expanding Consciousness with its own memory and experience. Consciousness is not a matter of separate entities and beings. It is a matter of many thoughts and forms being expressed by One.

From the One Circle, many more resonate, and interact as they share creation, creating further creation. This is depicted in the Sacred Eye and the Flower of Life. Creation occurs where two circles mate and share experience and memory. This is the Divine Design and Process.

If we can comprehend this, we can then appreciate the coming together of two or more of those forms and thoughts regardless of the vehicles they use to experience existence. It is not the vehicles but the fields of consciousness that are mating and sharing.

This is what is taking place here in this forum, just as it is what is taking place in all places throughout the universe in countless other expressions and experiences. The only reason it is ever experienced as an individual act is because of this association with the vehicle that is being used to accommodate the interaction.

Someone had asked about the archangels. This is because they think in terms of physical interaction. The archangels are the first of the fragments to evolve from the One. the First of the expanding fields. the First Thoughts.

Someone else asked about relationships. This again is thinking in terms of physical interaction, whereas the mating of two fields is much different than the mating of two human bodies.

If we can try to comprehend the depth and reality of what we truly are, with regard to the One Consciousness from which we spawn, we can then appreciate more fully that which Godwide, and others here are able to accomplish when they allow their true consciousness, their field, to become the interactive aspect instead of their illusory identity. This is the true design of the creation and the Being of the process.

To Be that which we truly are, fields of consciousness expanding from the One to share and interact with each other for the purpose of building and developing the All. To Be part of the Process instead of a delusion within it.

Now we can truly mate and create the Sacred Eye where fields create that which is to come, free from individuality, and yet the result of individuality. The seed of the Flower of Life. The spine of the Tree of Life.

I want to make clear that I am not preaching any particular religious belief or recruiting anyone into any following. I am speaking my own understandings and hope that such can enable others to benefit as a result. In so doing I enhance my own experience and the creation of which I am a part.

Azrael then responded with this thought:

Speaking in terms of identity then, I might ask at what point might identity "cease"? At that point, how can one exist if they have no association within the universe? When one becomes "One", I presume they simply just they then simply exist and no longer have any form of intelligent life? Or do you just run on "autopilot" as you become one with nature?

You've said here identity is the awareness of physical context and association with that physicality. In the next sentence you said the One Consciousness is experiencing its Identity to evolve. Well if identity is "false", then why would it be useful to the One Consciousness to evolve? If the One Consciousness has Identity, is all of its identity immersed in physicality? Without identity how could the different parts of the One Consciousness ever interact or have any sense or degree of association?

I mean, we speak of these things, and yet you still associate with your hands that type the keys, with the thoughts that are constructing your reality, with your own field of consciousness. If you are these things, do they thus have absolutely no identifier or characteristics that tell the rest of the universe that "this field is Shin'Ar/Godwide/Etc"? In that sense, I would contend there are perhaps different ideas of identity between physical identity and "identity as frequency" as I have seen it put.

And 111 asked this question:

Identity: "And when you, who does wander this creation, when you hear your name called, the name that only you know at the very core of your truth/Being, heavens door will open wide and you will know thyself again..."

I remember an "Identity" as ancient as this creation...

, please elaborate on the "Name" that only we (as induvidual aspects of creator coinsiousness) can know... If you have heard of the concept, or if you have any resonantion

below will be the place for continuing this if anyone so desires.
Azreal said :

Speaking in terms of identity then, I might ask at what point might identity "cease"? At that point, how can one exist if they have no association within the universe? When one becomes "One", I presume they simply just they then simply exist and no longer have any form of intelligent life? Or do you just run on "autopilot" as you become one with nature?

You've said here identity is the awareness of physical context and association with that physicality. In the next sentence you said the One Consciousness is experiencing its Identity to evolve. Well if identity is "false", then why would it be useful to the One Consciousness to evolve? If the One Consciousness has Identity, is all of its identity immersed in physicality? Without identity how could the different parts of the One Consciousness ever interact or have any sense or degree of association?

I mean, we speak of these things, and yet you still associate with your hands that type the keys, with the thoughts that are constructing your reality, with your own field of consciousness. If you are these things, do they thus have absolutely no identifier or characteristics that tell the rest of the universe that "this field is Shin'Ar/Godwide/Etc"? In that sense, I would contend there are perhaps different ideas of identity between physical identity and "identity as frequency" as I have seen it put." UNQUOTE

Identity is not false. The One Consciousness has Identity.

Assuming false identity is false. Which is what the form does when it associates its existence with one form only, and adopts that temporary aspect of one tiny fragment of the All as though it is somehow a separate entity from the One, and some other identity.

The Identity of the One never ceases to be the One Consciousness regardless of how many thoughts it has or how many experiences it has. All is One Identity.

These many experiences of the One interact as fields of consciousness and that is the Design of the All. These fields vibrate throughout the universe literally creating the universe through their vibrations and interactions. And these experience existence in many aspects, far more than physical alone. Does a rock give itself a name? Is it not as much a field of consciousness as any other? Is awareness what gives you the identity you adopt, or is it the fact that you have simply adopted the identity you gained from the familiarity with those who raised you?

In some cases we discover we are adopted and may want to change our identities to accommodate new information. Does that mean that the previous identity never really existed or is it simply your choices and thought processes that create this identity?

To respond to your question about association I say that the field that we are, as you put it, is not the only identity we have ever assumed. We have lived many past identities. Evolving is living all of these experiences, and not assuming that we are any one of them in particular.

Will you be Azreal in the next incarnation? How will you be able to interact and associate with other fields if you will not be this Azrael that you think you are so attached to?

I think there is nothing wrong with one placing identifiers on vibrations, I am simply stating that one's choice to do so is simply self gratifying and does not alter the fact that the identity which one chooses to place on a form does not mean that the form has somehow suddenly become a thing of separate identity from the One Consciousness.

All is One. Despite the efforts of fragmented consciousness to be individual.

And this leads us to our true name of which 11 asked about; I AM.

If every single form has its own identity how then can they all declare "I AM"?

In this form I call myself Shin'Ar, only to be able to experience and interact with other vibrations on an individual basis, but my true form and identity is the One Consciousness.

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(06-17-2012, 10:14 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think there is nothing wrong with one placing identifiers on vibrations, I am simply stating that one's choice to do so is simply self gratifying and does not alter the fact that the identity which one chooses to place on a form does not mean that the form has somehow suddenly become a thing of separate identity from the One Consciousness.

I presume there is nothing wrong with this form of self gratification so long as the individuated identity is not mistaken as the ONLY identity?

My point being is that even know individuated identities are not "separate" from the One Consciousness, they do have definition within the One which makes them unique.

As you say, in terms of incarnation, no, I shall certainly not be the same personality in the next life (should I choose to take one), nor am I the same personality I have been in other lives, but of course, I do not identify the personality with the body, to me personality as a facet of the consciousness and so for me, in this life, I feel like I have collected a whole "personality range" from which I may pick and choose to create myself.

Personally, I do not expect to "be the same" in any regard even in life. I am not the same as I was a year ago, nor will I be the same in five years. Personality is not Identity but the characterizations that are the inner facets of the One Identity.

It does not make sense for me for anyone to "lose" personality. There is only One Identity with One spectrum of Personality from which all Archetypes derive. You activate different personality characterizations as you "unlock" them through experience and with each new realization of self a new ingredient is added to your pile of tools of self creation.

One may lose the associative adherence to their physical identity, and the identification as such, but all exists in memory, all is recorded in the akashic records and literally anything that has ever existed is accessible to the consciousness.

From the perspective of the One Consciousness Azreal is one of its personalities exactly as you have here defined that word.

Do each of your thought processes have an identity with regard to how they acknowledge themselves? No, they are simply part of your process, just as we are part of the process of the One Consciousness.

You and I are thoughts, nothing more.

Soundwaves/vibrations of a Being far more incredible than we can even begin to imagine. Incomprehensible Infinite Mystery.

We should shudder at even the thought of naming ourselves as though something other then the Mystery.

But our attributes are a reflection of that from which we proceed, and so our awareness has attributes which cause us to regard and perceive in ways similar to the One.

Seeking ultimate truth is a quest that can never be fulfilled, but that quest is designed into our very being as fields of consciousness because we are connected to the All, and as the All seeks to know itself, as the One seeks to expose itself, we seek to know our true self as that divine spark that resides within us burdens us with this powerful urge to seek after it.

When we begin to understand that what we seek is our identity as the One, then we also begin to cast off the delusion of those things to which we have tried to give identity. Which is what you have acknowledge when you said this:

"One may lose the associative adherence to their physical identity, and the identification as such, but all exists in memory, all is recorded in the akashic records and literally anything that has ever existed is accessible to the consciousness." UNQUOTE

I am not sure in what context you were applying this but I agree with it fully. All is memory of the One.

And every consciousness which has spawned from the One accesses this Field through their own fields. the mating of the circles. the sacred Eye.

Each field of consciousness is not a separate entity, but a thought process of the One proceeding into existence to experience yet another aspect of what is already created, and to add to it in its own unique way.

This is not the One cloning itself. This is not the One having a baby or reproducing. This is the One Being and establishing a Process of Being. It is the One functioning within that which it has created.

It thinks. We proceed as that thought vibration.

It speaks. We proceed as that sound vibration.

It farts. hmmm I wouldn't want to put any names here either.

Let's not give these things names, but instead realize what they are, what we are, and just become a part of that Process.

If you suddenly realized that your form was actually the Arm of God, what sense of both humility and power, and utter glory you would feel.

Now, is being one of God's intimate thoughts any less intensive or glorious?

This is supposed to be the difference between those who have awakened the divine within them and those who still search for a God in the Sky.

Our human form is them.

Our divine form does not follow them and knows it's true self as the One.

Unbound

We seek within.
I have interjected and responded to the subject of identity in my query thread, but will post the reply here as well to add to this particular topic of discussion:

When taking the notion of identity into consideration one must analyze the multitudinous levels which it corresponds to and encompasses. In an environment whose primary basis is that of individuation and separation, individual identity is emphasized and relegated as being necessitated, exclusive not only to the human being but to all the observable contents within this environment. One perceives a color or shape and identifies it as being a distinct color or shape due to its attributes and the given linguistic denotation. A sound is identified as being a sound when it is perceived, and greater distinction is given when the qualities of that sound such as pitch, tone, or intensity are considered and a more refined identity is applied when the origin of the sound is discovered, be it from an animal or from a nearby event. Thus, the individual entity too experiences identity in various degrees of distinction and supposed recognition. Identification is inevitable, for each and every being has some attribute or aspect about itself which distinguishes it from another. There are some who choose to identify and perceive themselves as fields of consciousnesses. There are other who identify themselves as being flesh and blood creatures, who further identify themselves with their given names, their physical appearances, their desires, their experiences, their occupations, or any number of associations deemed most comfortable to align with and what is believed to be most representative of the individual entity. Then there are others whose perception of identity is such that it is understood that the true identity of any who assume any role is nameless and regarded by the attributes it holds as being a one infinite creator, as being remarkably unidentifiable as one static identity for it is comprised of and gives rise to all identities, as it is the point of origin of all points and all origins.

The core identity of each and every form, human or otherwise, is the essence of the One Infinite Creator. All elements and attributes which thus arise from each fragmented existential circumstance are secondary. This however does not negate the notion that each individualized portion of Its awareness is distinct in that each field contains unique memories of certain experiences it has underwent, that a field of sentience holds its own will and retains its own sense of individuation, its own form, and has carved its own unique path of experience in the vast stadium of creation. To understand the truest extent of many concepts viewed macrocosmically it is necessary to think in paradoxes and suspend dualistic ideation. There is only one unwavering identity, yet it is all individual identities which find uniqueness in their accumulated biases and distortional characteristics. Identity is both static and dynamic. Each individual entity may choose to identify itself in any number of ways, even so far as an individual entity identifying itself as one who chooses not to identify itself as anything or align itself with any attributes. Identity remains both subjective and objective, for even if the individual entity detaches itself from notions of identity, if its existence enters the perception of another entity, it will be identified. Even if no conscious thoughts are formed and it is pure observation lacking commentary being held, the form of the individual entity is being processed. Subconsciously, details are being noted within the mind of the perceiver, regarding the physical appearance of the perceived entity as well as any subsequent attributes detected such as energetic sensing. Identity is a means of distinction and perception. Even entities of densities beyond third subscribe to individual identity, even though they simultaneously acknowledge and perceive that each individual entity is the avatar of only one being. Did not Ra present itself as Ra? Do not the Pleidians regard themselves as such, distinctly identifiable from those of the Sirius system or other regions of the universe?

It is impossible to escape from identity in any capacity for this would mean that you hold no traits whatsoever and thus do not exist. Even disembodied, formless entities hold some semblance of identity for are they not identifiable as being formless and disembodied? Shin'Ar is identified now by his unique internet username, and TheEternal is identified by the particular words he speaks. However, these are shallow identifications and only one dimension of perception of what they are. To TheEternal, his understanding and biases cause him to align his notion of identity with being monadic at his core with particular colorations of perspective, as do Shin'Ar. To outside perspectives, one may identify Shin'Ar for the occupational role he plays when he is at work while TheEternal's immediate family regard him as the person they watched grow up associating familial recognition to him and aware of his childhood experiences and other personality quirks. They are identifiable also by their physical appearance, as are all forms who experience physicality. One may identify another as a 'being with arms' or a 'being with a head' or a 'head with a body' or a 'body with thoughts', a 'thought as physical form', or a 'spirit in an illusion'. All are correct while none are being all-encompassing in their acknowledgement.

One should not get too caught up in plumbing identity in this density. First and foremost, this is an illusory environment. Its aspects are meant to teach and facilitate growth. Once one has come to understand what its true identity is it will, if mental maintenance is performed to sustain this viewpoint, hold a much more capable disposition in navigating this illusion and remaining detached while immersed in any experience. When one makes no claims to identity, one may greater intake and project themselves into any element chosen. Those who lose themselves in the joyful throes of a timeless and thoughtless state of being discover that any elements of reality which arise may be experienced and enjoyed more fully, to project oneself as a calming breeze and allow oneself to be assimilated in the wind, to observe the swaying of the trees this wind causes and flow along with it, to further recognize the true essence which animates the wind and has given rise to the trees is one in the same, and is very much the same essence which animates the one who observes these events. However, identity will inevitably arise, for one still retains the awareness that their individual awareness is confined to the physical form, and the physical form is not a tree, nor is it the formless breeze.

Even if one does consider attributes linguistically, this distinction in identifiable trait is perceived. One may remove themselves from being chained by temporary and illusory notions of identity and align themselves with what is understood in any degree to be what is considered to be the true identity however this is individually recognized, but one may never escape identity inasmuch as they are portions of sentient existence undergoing experience.
This is, as everything that is spoken/written, a matter of semantics. Many often become entangled by the finer nuances of words, terminologies and phrases, and are thus mislead into (fruitless?) arguments over their meanings.

There is Consciousness. There is Love. There is the Original Thought. There is the One Infinite Creator. There is The Source. There is Intelligent Infinity. There is Mystery.

Which one of these terms is closer to the Truth?

The truth is that even any attempt to name/identify Intelligent Infinity (such as calling it that, as I just did) is ultimately futile.

Names, identification, conceptualization, all of it serves as point of reference in the evolutionary process of the Creator in experiencing/knowing Itself.

In the end, that which Is simply Is, and It can only be known/experienced by Being It.

In the meantime, it's all a matter of semantics.

I would rather have no name, but the world demands a name (the notion of having to have a name/ID always baffled me since childhood; it was an alien concept to me. "What is your name?" they asked. I had some serious issues as a child using my birth-given "name" to address/introduce myself. People would wonder what was wrong with me, yet I would wonder what was wrong with them). Even when I call myself "I" or refer to me as "me" in a conversation, it feels awkward, because I know they are also me.

One may say "this is true!" and the other may argue, "no, that is false! This is the truth!"

At any space/time nexus in the evolutionary spiral in which you presently find yourself in, there will always be something "truer" and something "falser" from your current vantage point and perspective. Something lower (from where you come from) and something higher (where you are going).

If human identity, or experience, is "false," then poor ignorant, self-deluded 2D plants and animals, for theirs is even falser!

I say: All is True. (Yes, even lies are true.)

Truth is something that is gradually realized. So if you believe your Truth is higher than another's, then rejoice in this realization. But it is pointless, counter-productive and rather infantile, to keep trying to discredit/deubunk someone else's truth, or try to prove it wrong/false; or even worse: try to convert them to your own Truth.

The "problem" here (and again, I really hate to use that word) is linguistics and all the complex intellectualities product of the incessant cerebrations of man. If people would but spend more time in silence there would be no need for any of this talking/babbling gibberish.

Let me confide you a little secret of mine: the more I talk/write the more retarded I feel. For a long time now I have often felt the need/desire/wish to be both deaf and mute. (Un)fortunately, I soon realize it would be of little service to them and would somewhat diminish my purpose/service here. Hence, I find myself still talking/writing.

You can call Love a million different ways in a million different languages. Yet what matters is not what/how you call it, what matters is knowing/experiencing/being What It Is.

So, once again, all is evolving. Therefore, what needs to be understood by those that hold/grasp/enjoy a little bit more of Truth than the rest is this: the grade and rate of realization of Truth is not the same for each individual entity in this planet (let alone, the entire Creation).

Yet, the Creator/Source/Love/Infinity is the Truth from which all arose and to which all returns.

And all strive for that Truth.

Let the children grow at their own pace.

Unbound

We seek within.
I've heard the truth is the Tao.
The tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named is not the eternal Name.
(06-18-2012, 01:45 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ](...)and communication is a very basic form of Doing.

Firstly, I'd like to make this point absolutely clear: communication is not limited to language alone. I know you are hinting at the core, or heart, shall we say, of the principle of communication, which has its basis in community, to commune, unite, in unity. This, however, could be achieved with less chattering or verbal discourses and argumentations (and far more easily/successfully), that is all I'm saying.

Quote:Second, I admit I find some irony in your message and the way it has been presented, as it seems like you are attempting to make more solid your own truth.

I cannot escape being a parody of myself! I am so fond or irony, I iron myself to the point of flattery (pun intended).
Here I simply offer my own slant on the truth. If I so wanted to profess, I'd be a professional professor, or prof(ph)et ^~
However, I care not in the slightest for publicity or media coverage; I do not need a medium and I am not after public cultism.

Quote:That being said, I do hope one day we will all be more psychic and be able to talk in our heads,

May I suggest that you already can?

Quote:but my question is whether or not "language" will actually cease? Even music and sounds are a language in their raw form as they convey perceptual information which may be interpreted.

Language derives from Latin lingua, literally meaning tongue. And language, as you know it, will cease. I'd even be so bold as to guarantee it. Once 4D is fully entranced, words will become obsolete as the clearer and most efficient means of communication will be what it is now known as telepathy: mind-to-mind visual/emotional/conceptual communication.

Chantings and the such are a whole different subject! Words will become obsolete, not music. Everything is vibratory in nature, we already know that; and music is no exception. The throat with its vocal chords is a most melodious instrument. So it is only natural that you will continue to sing and muse using your tongue. But this wont be rooted/based on words.

Quote:I think a point I would like to make is that there is actually only ONE language, with many inner subsections which we have mistaken for "separate" languages. In fact, there is one language that is divided in to grammar and structure schemes.

The Tower of Babel. Or should we say, babble?

The more complex a language gets, the harder it gets to express/communicate the simplicity of the truth. Just hear the loquacious rethorical grandiloquence found in science, politics, economy, or the legal system. The people of this planet, for reasons beyond my comprehension, are extremely profuse at inventing new words and terminologies and adding new jargon to their ever-expanding vernacular (although from the perspective of lef-hand/StS societies, the utility of such "elite" language becomes rather obvious).

Quote:Just consider the reverence humans have for books and knowledge in general, it has driven us ever since writing has existed.

Humans for the past couple thousand years have indoctrinated to rely almost entirely on books/text for knowledge than from other (inner) sources of knowledge.

I may not have been there (physically-speaking) back then, but if memory serves right, neither Atlantis nor Le(Mu)ria relied upon books/text. Makes you wonder, how did they go about...?

Some of the earliest written form of language (cuneiform script) are said to have originated in Mesopotamia circa 3,000 BC. That means written text has been around for about 5,000 years.

This begs the question, was there really any written language 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 years ago?

@Siren,

Are you saying that written language may go away too when we have telepathy?
Symbolism is very important, particularly when doing magic.
I remember some of the symbols from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Those symbols were very powerful.
And what of metaphor. Will we still have that when we go full telepathy?
(06-18-2012, 04:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]@Siren,

Are you saying that written language may go away too when we have telepathy?
Symbolism is very important, particularly when doing magic.
I remember some of the symbols from Fullmetal Alchemist.
Those symbols were very powerful.
And what of metaphor. Will we still have that when we go full telepathy?

Once you can access the Akashic records, you have no need for writing. Wink

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(06-18-2012, 11:41 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]This is, as everything that is spoken/written, a matter of semantics. Many often become entangled by the finer nuances of words, terminologies and phrases, and are thus mislead into (fruitless?) arguments over their meanings.

There is Consciousness. There is Love. There is the Original Thought. There is the One Infinite Creator. There is The Source. There is Intelligent Infinity. There is Mystery.

Which one of these terms is closer to the Truth?

The truth is that even any attempt to name/identify Intelligent Infinity (such as calling it that, as I just did) is ultimately futile.

Names, identification, conceptualization, all of it serves as point of reference in the evolutionary process of the Creator in experiencing/knowing Itself.

In the end, that which Is simply Is, and It can only be known/experienced by Being It.

In the meantime, it's all a matter of semantics.

I would rather have no name, but the world demands a name (the notion of having to have a name/ID always baffled me since childhood; it was an alien concept to me. "What is your name?" they asked. I had some serious issues as a child using my birth-given "name" to address/introduce myself. People would wonder what was wrong with me, yet I would wonder what was wrong with them). Even when I call myself "I" or refer to me as "me" in a conversation, it feels awkward, because I know they are also me.

One may say "this is true!" and the other may argue, "no, that is false! This is the truth!"

At any space/time nexus in the evolutionary spiral in which you presently find yourself in, there will always be something "truer" and something "falser" from your current vantage point and perspective. Something lower (from where you come from) and something higher (where you are going).

If human identity, or experience, is "false," then poor ignorant, self-deluded 2D plants and animals, for theirs is even falser!

I say: All is True. (Yes, even lies are true.)

Truth is something that is gradually realized. So if you believe your Truth is higher than another's, then rejoice in this realization. But it is pointless, counter-productive and rather infantile, to keep trying to discredit/deubunk someone else's truth, or try to prove it wrong/false; or even worse: try to convert them to your own Truth.

The "problem" here (and again, I really hate to use that word) is linguistics and all the complex intellectualities product of the incessant cerebrations of man. If people would but spend more time in silence there would be no need for any of this talking/babbling gibberish.

Let me confide you a little secret of mine: the more I talk/write the more retarded I feel. For a long time now I have often felt the need/desire/wish to be both deaf and mute. (Un)fortunately, I soon realize it would be of little service to them and would somewhat diminish my purpose/service here. Hence, I find myself still talking/writing.

You can call Love a million different ways in a million different languages. Yet what matters is not what/how you call it, what matters is knowing/experiencing/being What It Is.

So, once again, all is evolving. Therefore, what needs to be understood by those that hold/grasp/enjoy a little bit more of Truth than the rest is this: the grade and rate of realization of Truth is not the same for each individual entity in this planet (let alone, the entire Creation).

Yet, the Creator/Source/Love/Infinity is the Truth from which all arose and to which all returns.

And all strive for that Truth.

Let the children grow at their own pace.

All is perspective or there would be no intelligent being.

But is it infantile to apply that intelligence and speculate on existence. No!

Existence is born on thought. Spawned from the First Thought.

It is not childish or useless to use that attribute to speculate nor communicate thought, regardless of the semantics involved.

If the Creator were to just sit motionless and never utter a vibration, there would be nothing but the void.

Whether Siren voices thoughts aloud or telepathically matters not. The process is still taking place.

The design is not to remain forever disinterested in expressing attributes, or being curious, but to evolve that thought in the never ending quest for truth.

Whether attainable or not, subjective or not, uncovering the origin of our existence and the truth of the Source of creation is a deeply buried desire within us all.

Futility aside, semantics aside, the quest is as natural as existing.

This discussion about identity is one which has been ongoing since the most ancient of times, and has been found in warnings as old as civilization.

It has not been said that identity, human or divine, is false. That does not even make sense in my language.

What is being suggested is that it is delusional.

the struggle to balance the role of fragment and Source is natural design. It is the energy behind evolution.

How do we balance this need to identify the temporary, and live out our individual experience as fragmented consciousnesses, while at the same time awakening to the reality of our divinity?

This is not a matter of semantics or truth versus falsehood. It is the core of Being.

Shin'Ar

BUMPing this post for possible further discussion. Is this allowed?

Unbound

I hope so, I would love to see some more opinions on this.
The Law is One.

The Original Thought has an Original Thinker. What pre-beings thought/Light is singularity. Thought is a concept based on illusion/confusion. Once one truly becomes aware of One, thought in this form at least, becomes useless, or so elementary as not to be a probable focus. Everything I said, but the spirit, is complete concept/thought. What is not illusion/thought exists beyond/without thought. It's what entities are groping at when we speak of nothingness.

It's name is the name of all things.

Anywhere there is light and space is the illusion of separation.

*Whispers* "you are the only one."
Shin'Ar needs to resurface One day!
(08-20-2018, 05:15 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar needs to resurface One day!

Agreed, and Siren too. 2012 seems to have been a very productive year here.  Too bad I somehow managed to miss a lot of it, but there is so much content being produced, it's impossible to keep up with it all.

Which brings me to the idea of how nice it would be to have an edited e-book/PDF of the pithiest comments from Bring4th, maybe annual or biennial.  E.g., "The best of Bring4th: 2012-2013", etc.  Have a group of members - like a peer review or editorial board - collectively pick out selections for inclusion.  

What do you guys, gals, and ungendered wandering aliens think?
(08-20-2018, 05:52 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Which brings me to the idea of how nice it would be to have an edited e-book/PDF of the pithiest comments from Bring4th, maybe annual or biennial.  E.g., "The best of Bring4th: 2012-2013", etc.  Have a group of members - like a peer review or editorial board - collectively pick out selections for inclusion.  

I would really appreciate this. I have been meaning to read through these comments, because so many of them I've come across really struck me for their pure and honest learning/teaching.
My favorite quotes I've been keeping track of at:

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8189
(08-20-2018, 08:30 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2018, 05:52 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Which brings me to the idea of how nice it would be to have an edited e-book/PDF of the pithiest comments from Bring4th, maybe annual or biennial.  E.g., "The best of Bring4th: 2012-2013", etc.  Have a group of members - like a peer review or editorial board - collectively pick out selections for inclusion.  

I would really appreciate this. I have been meaning to read through these comments, because so many of them I've come across really struck me for their pure and honest learning/teaching.

Personally I don't have the time to organize this, but if someone were to take the lead, combine all comments into a long file perhaps and split it up among several volunteers, I'd be happy to read my share and select the candidate posts that perhaps be put forth to a group review.