Bring4th

Full Version: Past Life Regression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw someone posting his/her past life regression and decided to do it too and I hope that I do it right.

I just want to know other people's reaction towards this stories so I could know whether the past life is only in my imagination or it really is my past life.

So it started a weeks ago when I started to be curious about my past life because of a certain story I read in the internet and so I searched for some hypnotic Mp3 that could help me and here is the story.

The me in the past life is a boy wearing some hat that's quite popular at that time and I have a red hair and a pair of gray eyes. (I wonder if it's possible for someone to have that combination)

I remember seeing myself in some road with a shops on the side of the road and I recall the time was 1782 and apparently it's in England. It was a quite sunny day and a lot of people seem to pass the road and the strange thing is I was alone with no friends and can only look at a group of children playing around not too far from me but for some reason I could not come near to them and that really make me sad.

I'm not quite sure why I'm can't join them but I'm sure that I'm different from them and someone doesn't allow me to get close to them and I believe I was from a rich family since a scene of me eating in a quite large room with a big table of food appear. And I remember seeing all of the family eating together in that big table and it was something that makes me very happy. Maybe it's because the big family rarely eating dinner together.

Then the scene change into me with some girl called "Maria", she was running out from my room while crying and I could chase after her because I was (erhm) only wearing something like boxer these time I live in a house smaller than before and I think I didn't slept with her since the bed is so small and couldn't fit two people. After that some scene with this girl called "Maria" appear one or two times more, that I remember that I pat her head in some park with a water fountain in front of us. I was apologizing about something to her and asking her to stay happy for me. And another scene come when I was at the church in my wedding ceremony with another girl and saw "Maria" in the crowd with some man and a ring in her finger. I was so glad seeing her with some man and seeing a ring in her hand. I don't really know but maybe she is my sister and she has brother-complex because I remember that she shares the same hair color with me.

I think I was some architect or some painter since I see a lot of scene where I am facing a paper with some sketch of building or scenery. And I ever invited to some party because of my drawing and I really feel proud of my achievement.

I then live a happy life with a short black, little brown-haired girl with a blue eyes. We live a happy live with 3 child and I guess at that time I wasn't a rich boy anymore since I don't recall myself living in a luxurious place or environment, but I was sure very happy with that kind of live.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After experiencing that past life regression, I started to search in google about the clothing around that time and found that the clothes fit the description in my imagination.
But I somehow can't fully believe that it is my past life. Well, maybe because I think that it's more like a soap opera dream :-/

This experiences allow me to understand why I really like to see a people with a gray and blue eyes and on how I sometimes with that I was born with one of those eye colors. It also helps me to understand that I really hate to see mirror, maybe because I wasn't born as a man again and on how I always want to cut my hair short.

My past life taught me to not go against my parents again (maybe that's why later my house isn't that big anymore Tongue), and to be happy whatever the situation is, to work hard and pursue my dream for a great rewards awaits me.

And i like to share the link to the Mp3 that help me to gain this experience, the hypnosis name is Dick Sutphen Smile
http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/past%...regression

Sorry if my English is not that good..
And I'm really glad if someone can help to give me some information about England around 1782 Smile

Warm regards,
Kyle
That is a very interesting story. I had a similar experience, provoking me to look into past lives as well, and I tried the same mp3 as you to see what would happen.

In one of my lives I found I was a witch. It started with me running through a forest in Holland in 1783 at 15 years old, barefoot. My husband (lol) told me to flee the town when I discovered they were going to burn me. They killed him. Later in life I was in a log cabin when one of the men chasing me finally found me. This incarnation ended with a beautiful steel sword being slowly driven through my gut while He held my throat.

This taught me an important lesson that affects my life: you can't run from your fears forever. You must confront them and accept whatever comes next, leaping forward in blind faith and allowing the love/light of the creator to experience itself as it will.

Now, like you, I can't be sure this is a past life. However, I was very deep in the meditative state while recalling this. In my experience, a past life will invariably either end with the incarnate being learning the teachings it sought, therefore manifesting itself as a complete story. Or, the past life will end with the incarnate being not learning the teachings fully, therefore the teachings will likely be found in your own current life. I applied my own above story to my life since the teachings were quite obviously not learned. I no longer run from my fears (or try at least), rather embracing them and leaping forward blindly, with no attachment to the outcome.

I wanted to share one of my past life regressions with you because I used the same mp3 hypnosis. I hope this helps you in your seeking. Take what you need from this, my friend. Let all else fall away.
Thank you for the reply my friend,
I'm really grateful for the advice you give me Smile
Welcome Kyle!

I have no experience (I think) with subjects as this, but you're story I found very interesting still.
So like thanks a many for sharing dude .D I find you're grammar ace its just the sentence building which could use some tweaks here and there. Well this is coming from a guy who done just goofed with hes own sentence's though Tongue

Mebbe this will be of use to ya:
One: MoritzKarl Moritz, Travels in England in 1782

Second link, seems to be something iffy going on with thy first, buuut I shant remove it ,P
Two: Travels in England in 1782, by Charles P. Moritz

Only you can verify if this story is true to you or not. Whether it's a whacky story or one that fits in with what most lives here on earth tend to be, others' reactions to it are going to be due to their own unique biases and thought complexes.

That being said, I thought it was a wonderful story to read. Very interesting!

What does the life feel like to you emotionally? Does it connect to any portions of this life? Dreams? Thoughts? Aspirations? Are you searching for a deeper sense of meaning in it?

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Heart
i've been looking into past life regression. i'm a ninny. i've been wanting to try for ages but lately i feel ready... maybe.
(06-19-2012, 03:19 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i've been looking into past life regression. i'm a ninny. i've been wanting to try for ages but lately i feel ready... maybe.

About 2 years ago I was at this stage of 'ok creator please show me - what the hell - show me a past life'.
This I uttered just before sleep.
To my great surprise I found myself in Atlantis being bombed by scalar weapons.
If you want to go there you must be prepared for what you experience.

Ok, there was some enjoyable stuff too, like going flying with a pretty girl, but that was only a small part.
Most of the time I was hanging out in partly deserted settlements looking for dope and getting depolarised by the general mood of the place.

The real weird thing about these experiences for me personally is that I would appear to be in my first incarnation right now. I have no memory of childhood from Atlantis - it would seem that I decended and got caught up in the strudel of 3rd density.
Another interesting point is that we are VERY similar from incarnation to incarnation - ok physical appearance may change - but it's still 'you'. All the traits and trademarks of the character enjoy continuity.

Most of the people I have do do with on a daily basis would be doing well if they were to simply attempt some sort of regression of their current life - not to mention the many (hundreds) other incarnations that preceded.
The non-stop bombardment of electromagenetics, mind control, cultural programming etc. has left many in a state of complete amnesia.
It's no wonder Ra and others tell us that some entities will go on elsewhere to continue their 3d learning experiences, maybe for some considerable time until they are ready for graduation.

what do you mean? you are living backwards? or that the descent wiped out your memories?

i don't want to be me next time or this time or any time! all i am is sick and ill! i've had it.
Why do you not want to be you?
You seem pretty cool to me.
Cheer up, it's not all 'doom and gloom', although that was the main part of my mission (just for me personally).
No memories are 'wiped out' - we chose to enter lower vibrations and this is a 'side effect' of the process.
If you are sick is there anything I can do to help you?
no but thanks. i'm just whining. Smile
I've done many PLRs (past life regressions) for other people. Often deliberately, and sometimes automatically.

I'm a hypnotherapist, and when someone has a problem that makes them feel XY or makes them think AQ, I try to (in trance) increase that feeling, and go back to the first time that thought or feeling occurred.

Sometimes we go to an early time in this life, and often it's a PLR.

If you were beheaded in a past life, that may explain the pain you now feel in your neck. If you were a bum sleeping on the street, and people kicked you to get you off their street, that may explain your current insomnia. If you were starving, that may explain current obesity . . . etc.

My job is then to do a "that was then and this is now" sort of thing.

Sometimes a child makes a mistake which causes the death of a parent, and fearful low self esteem now. My job then is understanding and forgiveness, "a 6 year old is expected and encouraged to think and act just like a 6 year old" sort of thing.

Most of us have thousands of incarnations, and some of us are younger.

And then I also do Life Between Lives work, bringing people to their most recent past life, through that death, and into the next dimension. They meet their Guides, their Teachers, their Soul Group, and themselves as Souls (what color are you? what is your name? Your interests?). Their Elders often send them to the library to investigate past lives. At then, at the end of the session we find out Soul purpose for incarnating now.
I loved your post, Ashim, and enjoyed reading all that you've said there, but in my memories:

(06-19-2012, 11:48 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting point is that we are VERY similar from incarnation to incarnation - ok physical appearance may change - but it's still 'you'. All the traits and trademarks of the character enjoy continuity.

I do not remember it like you said above. Sure, there is an essence which is "you", an individuated part that is always "you", but in my experiences, I've changed during my incarnations on Earth. It's been a heck of a rollercoaster! And then the differences between Gaia and other realms, densities, space/times, time/spaces, planets - *wooooo* - quite big sometimes. =)
(06-19-2012, 12:03 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]What does the life feel like to you emotionally? Does it connect to any portions of this life? Dreams? Thoughts? Aspirations? Are you searching for a deeper sense of meaning in it?

Welcome to the forums, by the way! Heart

The vision of past life that I have feel so nostalgic, and makes me really happy. Well, it does have connection since I realize that my expectation in life was to be a lot like in my past life, well not to mention, to be rich enough, to be an architect like in my past life, and last of all to have a happy life till the end of my life BigSmile

Shin'Ar

Two things here:

1. I would not advise going into a hypnotic state induced from an internet site. IMHO.

2. Just curious, but how is that you know the exact year you are experiencing? Hell, I can barely keep track of the day of the week I am now in.
[/quote]

(06-22-2012, 09:23 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Two things here:

1. I would not advise going into a hypnotic state induced from an internet site. IMHO.

2. Just curious, but how is that you know the exact year you are experiencing? Hell, I can barely keep track of the day of the week I am now in.

Oh? May I know why? Because in my place it's so hard to finds a hypnosis so I think it might be okay to use a hypnosis mp3 from the internet. I was experimenting and I would really glad if you could help me to understand about this thing more. I know the year because there is a part on the hypnosis that told me to remember the year and the numbers pop out in my head.

Oh? May I know why? Because in my place it's so hard to finds a hypnosis so I think it might be okay to use a hypnosis mp3 from the internet. I was experimenting and I would really glad if you could help me to understand about this thing more. I know the year because there is a part on the hypnosis that told me to remember the year and the numbers pop out in my head.
[/quote]

Hypnosis is a very poorly understood subject. There is so much misinformation out there it is really hard to find out about it. If you are interested, check out Hypnotherapy by Dave Elman. PM me if you want a copy of the book.

All hypnosis is self hypnosis. In fact, you have probably hypnotized yourself many times in your life unknowingly. A short example, close your eyes. Pretend you can't open them. You will find as long as you are pretending, it is impossible to open them. This is the first stage of hypnosis. The second involves auto-suggestion, sometimes called the placebo effect. While pretending you can't open your eyes, you give yourself a suggestion, " my headache will no longer bother me" (or whatever). The key is you must truly BELEIVE it. Now you can open your eyes. With practice, you will find this always works. In fact, some people use this to anesthetize themselves for surgery!

While under hypnosis, you will only ever perform anything you deem desirable. It is impossible for someone to suggest you harm youreself while under hypnosis, because you will not deem it desirable. Most people acquaint hypnosis with a sleep like state, while in fact it is closer to a "super conscious" state. You are more aware then you have ever been while hypnotized. This is the reason you are able to retrieve past lives and the life between lives under very deep hypnosis (trance depth).

Now, understanding this, all an mp3 will do is allow you to hypnotize yourself by having someone else suggest these things to you. It is easier for the beginner because it is hard to think about what you want to do and maintain the hypnotic state simultaneously. Any voice or script will work, providing it is relaxing/soothing and the proper sequence happens (eye closure technique and suggestion technique). With practice, you will find the mp3 is no longer necessary, as you can do it yourself.

There are MANY (infinite) other hypnotic techniques, and I just covered one, albeit very briefly. I hope this helps you, friend.

Shin'Ar

[/quote]

As Michael D explained well in his post, hypnosis is little more than subliminal suggestion. Which is much more easy to achieve if the patient is the type to follow blindly and receptive of external suggestion.

Which is why many that have evolved to the left hand path of consciousness awareness are not easily hypnotized and much more to difficult to suggest things to.

Self hypnosis is nothing more than meditation. placing one is a state where external influences and distractions are buried under focus on internal influences.

In your experience, what you managed was a connection between you and the external influence of the suggestions offered by the MP3. a soundwave. No different than any other vibrational experience and interaction in the natural universe and state of Being. No different than the beating of the heart or the intake of oxygen.

What you need to do is discover how to shut down and bury all external influences and distractions, and enter into your internal suggestions which comes from the experience of your field of consciousness. That is the place of your own creation, your own universe of experiences, and that is where you will be able to connect with actual memory, instead of suggestion.

(06-24-2012, 09:26 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]...
Which is why many that have evolved to the left hand path of consciousness awareness are not easily hypnotized and much more to difficult to suggest things to.

So far I have never been able to become hypnotized. I'm not concerned by this, but I never thought about seeing it this way. Smile
[/quote]

As Michael D explained well in his post, hypnosis is little more than subliminal suggestion. Which is much more easy to achieve if the patient is the type to follow blindly and receptive of external suggestion.

Self hypnosis is nothing more than meditation. placing one is a state where external influences and distractions are buried under focus on internal influences.

In your experience, what you managed was a connection between you and the external influence of the suggestions offered by the MP3. a soundwave. No different than any other vibrational experience and interaction in the natural universe and state of Being. No different than the beating of the heart or the intake of oxygen.

What you need to do is discover how to shut down and bury all external influences and distractions, and enter into your internal suggestions which comes from the experience of your field of consciousness. That is the place of your own creation, your own universe of experiences, and that is where you will be able to connect with actual memory, instead of suggestion.

[/quote]

Ohh, I see :idea:
Well, thanks for your suggestion *bow*
MichaelD explained things well.

All hypnosis is self hypnosis, because no one can be hypnotized unless they want to. That means that everyone will decide for themselves, if they will be hypnotized, and how deeply they will be hypnotized. When someone goes to a hypnotherapist, the assumption is that they probably want to be hypnotized. But any subliminal fear of being controlled in any manner, can easily block that possibility.

The hypnotists ability to control you is nonexistent. You cannot be hypnotized into robbing a bank, or commenting any crime, or walking naked in pubic, etc, unless that is something the client would decide to do anyway. Your morality, and your common sense, and your spiritually, cannot be touched. The client is in charge, not the hypnotherapist.

In trance, as part of induction I often have people fly towards their sanctuary. (People consciously describe their sanctuary, their peaceful place, on the intake form). Sometimes they stand under a waterfall of divine love/light to travel further within. Before session I always ask (in fact it's also on the intake form), afraid of flying (?), afraid of water (?), anything you're afraid of ?

When people come to me it is usually about some problem they have. Weight, smoking, insomnia, lost some valuable object, fear of flying, nervous about surgery, etc. Though curiosity about PLR is another reason people come.

These days all I do is spiritual work, and clients know that, and freely choose to trust me, and to trust the process, and to trust themselves …. because they are in charge, not me.

But Shin'Ar, I have never had a client " follow me blindly." I'm not sure what "the left hand path of consciousness awareness" is, but if it involves spiritual awareness, then you are wrong. Life Between Lives hypnosis is very fascinating, and very spiritual. And so is PLR, which often "just happens," and which often is the goal.

Some of us are wanderers from other planets and dimensions. Although some are aware of that, there may still some secrets we don't know, and our Higher Selves or our Guides or Elders prefer to keep them secret from us. I've had clients with Power Beings standing before their Akashic records and forbidding entry. Even in Life Between Lives, some questions will not be answered.

And "self hypnosis is nothing more than meditation" is also wrong. In meditation, losing the constant distraction of thinking is the goal . . . and then see or feel what occurs next. A peaceful calm is usually the result.

While hypnosis is also a way of loosing that constant distraction, it also has a defined purpose: to get to the initial occurrence of a given problem, and to better understand themselves.

The Only external suggestion I give is in the induction, the way to relax and turn off distractions. Then I'm the one asking questions, and the client tells me what they see or hear or touch or feel or smell or experience.

If physical or emotional pain today is a result of a past life experience, then I suggest they realize and understand that: They are no longer the same person, and no loner experiencing they same problems, as they were hundreds or thousands of years ago. This must make sense to them, and this must not change their morality or common sense, or it won't work.