Bring4th

Full Version: Are you awake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you awake my friend?

If you are awake or just realized that there are indeed Elites running a big part of the show.

How do you react to this? Are you preparing to stand up to the Elites? Are you even willing to fight so we can be free?

If so then you might as well not be awake for all the help this attitude brings us. Because it's not nearly awake enough!

This attitude actually helps the Elites very much. The unawakened people's vibrations are higher than yours if you think that we need to fight the Elites.

So I would suggest that you stop stressing about the Elites and their plans and this attitude will help your real awakening.

Once truly awake, you will understand that it is by working on our Selves that the Elites will ultimately become obsolete. Each of us becoming more heart centered is what truly helps us all.

Realize how judging each others is what gave rise to the Elites in the first place. Realize how forgiveness stops the effects that all these judgements has put in motion.

Once you have realized this, you will find your Self standing in unconditional love. You will have won the game and made it so that the Elites have no effects on you anymore and eventually the whole world. Not by taking arms but by your compassionate attitude.

I hope you found this awakening. Smile
Patrick, this was an amazing post.
I started this, reading and then the reaction from me was "hm, is this another ~let us fight the war for peace finally~ speech?", then I realized that I am getting ahead of myself as you just implied that it should be quite the opposite: Let us sit down and smile at those who do not feel like smiling at all!

I appreciate this approach greatly. I imagine those that chose a different path for themselves are having quite different catalysts, issues and goals - not superior or inferior to those that simply do not want to fight anymore, but different.
Over the past 2 or 3 months, I have finally seemed to have gotten the whole "hate the elites" thing out of my system by temporarily embracing this attitude, which actually allowed me to move past it. Their older, more established shenanigans have become more of a dull annoyance to me than the a focal point. I do tend to raise my hackles a little bit when I notice them doing something new. But I simply take a mental note of it and move on to reading more of the Q'uo archives rather than go all out researching every petty machination they come up with. It has brought me a sense of peace and balance.
I tend not to be too informed about what's going on. So undoubtedly I'm not swayed by what they're doing.
Thank you friends. This was originally posted on another forum (GLP). I do not normally post this sort of stuff here, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt. Smile

Unbound

Yeah, but I took a nap today. Smile
(06-17-2012, 02:08 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Are you awake my friend?

If you are awake or just realized that there are indeed Elites running a big part of the show.

How do you react to this? Are you preparing to stand up to the Elites? Are you even willing to fight so we can be free?

If so then you might as well not be awake for all the help this attitude brings us. Because it's not nearly awake enough!

This attitude actually helps the Elites very much. The unawakened people's vibrations are higher than yours if you think that we need to fight the Elites.

So I would suggest that you stop stressing about the Elites and their plans and this attitude will help your real awakening.

Once truly awake, you will understand that it is by working on our Selves that the Elites will ultimately become obsolete. Each of us becoming more heart centered is what truly helps us all.

Realize how judging each others is what gave rise to the Elites in the first place. Realize how forgiveness stops the effects that all these judgements has put in motion.

Once you have realized this, you will find your Self standing in unconditional love. You will have won the game and made it so that the Elites have no effects on you anymore and eventually the whole world. Not by taking arms but by your compassionate attitude.

There's a song about this called, "The Show Goes On" by Lupe Fiasco who indeed is a Light Worker!

And if you are awake enough then you'll get the reference of him ascending when he gets on the 'elevator'.

Lupe Fiasco - "The Show Goes On"

LA-SER

Alright, already the show goes on
Alright, till the morning we dream so long
Anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
Just remember when you come up
The show goes on!
The show goes on!

[Lupe Fiasco Verse 1]
Have you ever had the feeling that you was being had
Don’t that sh-t make you mad
They treat you like a slave, with chains all on your soul,
And put whips up on your back,
They be lying through they teeth
Hope you slip up off your path
I don’t switch up I just laugh
Put my kicks up on they desk
Unaffected by they threats than get busy on they ass
See that’s how that Chi-Town made me
That’s how my daddy raised me
That glittering may not be gold, don’t let no body play me
If you are my homeboy, you never have to pay me
Go on and put your hands up, when times are hard you stand up
L-U-P the man, cause a brand that the fans trust
So even if they ban us they’ll never slow my plans up!

The show goes on!
The show goes on!

[Lupe Fiasco Verse 2]
One in the air for the people that ain’t here
Two in the air for the father that’s there
Three in the air for the kids in the ghetto
Four for the kids who don’t wanna be there
None for the n-ggas trying to hold them back
Five in the air for the teacher not scared to tell those kids thats living in the ghetto that the n-ggas holdin back that the World is theirs!
Yeah yeah, the World is yours, I was once that little boy
Terrified of the World
Now I’m on a World tour
I will give up everything, even start a world war
For these ghettos girls and boys im rapping round’ the World for!
Africa to New York, Haiti then I detour, Oakland out to Auckland
Gaza Strip to Detroit, say hip-hop only destroy
Tell em’ look at me, boy!
I hope your son don’t have a gun and that would be a D-boy

The show goes on!
The show goes on!

[Lupe Fiasco Verse 3]
So no matter what you been through
No matter what you into
No matter what you see when you look outside your window
Brown grass or green grass
Picket fence or barbed wire
Never ever put them down
You just lift your arms higher
Raise em till’ your arms tired
Let em’ know you’re their
That you struggling and survivin’ that you gonna persevere
Yeah, ain’t no body leavin, no body goin’ home
Even if they turn the lights out the show is goin’ on!

The show goes on!
The show goes on!

Awake? I can only be considered "awake" in contrast to those who are slumbering.
Let me put it this way: I am awake in this dream that is 3D reality.

Quote:How do you react to this? Are you preparing to stand up to the Elites?Are you even willing to fight so we can be free?

No. Fighting "them" so that "we" can be free would be infrining on "their" free-will. I don't see them as enemies, so I need not fight them. My reaction is to support free-will the most, and violate free-will the least (and that aplies to "them" as much as "us" with no particular preference for either "side").

(06-20-2012, 10:10 AM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]...No. Fighting "them" so that "we" can be free would be infrining on "their" free-will. I don't see them as enemies, so I need not fight them. My reaction is to support free-will the most, and violate free-will the least (and that aplies to "them" as much as "us" with no particular preference for either "side").

Then you are most definitely awake within this dream my friend. A lucid 3d dreamer ! Wink
I tend not to think about states of awareness as "asleep" and "awake." To me, it implies that one would be done expanding one's awareness once they are "awake," and we have to do now is work within our current paradigm of understanding.

Death and rebirth is such a gift to us in this reality...at any moment we can be reborn into a new state of awareness, in which or previous state of awareness might be described as "asleep." It never ends, the expansion of our consciousness can be infinite, and I believe we're never truly "awake."

To me, it also implies a sense of superiority. I don't really appreciate when I see someone ranting and shouting, "Wake up sheeple!" Each has their own truth, and being so sure that your own truth supersedes another's truth isn't a state of mind I like to keep. Whenever I had thought that I was more aware than those around me, I always found that despite how "asleep" I thought someone was, they had some insight to share with me...an aspect of their own world-view that I could integrate into my own to expand my own understanding. I find it much easier to accept others without placing my state of awareness above their's. To me, we're both sleeping, though we may be having different dreams.
I don't like the term "sheeple" either and I have never used it, not even within back channel communications. Smile

The first post was written within the context of replying to a ton of threads on GLP where people thought they were "awake" and I wanted to provide a "larger" view of what being aware (awake) within 3d could be like.

These "awake" people were creating a new Elite of their own without being aware of it. "The awake vs the lowly unaware people".

Also, it was written by a previous version of me, but I did not want to adapt it. I have chosen a bias for being a hubris in this incarnation as a challenge for this Self to balance and experience. This distortion is less in the current me, but it is indeed more visible in the writing of my previous me. Smile

Unbound

We seek within.
For some it is a war. Yes it is internal, but definitely projected into the external world. It is not a war of physicality and technology. It is energetic.

It is easy to say, "love unconditionally". It is a struggle for many to do so. Why? Because it takes true intent. The war is about gaining control over your intent (or letting go in some cases). It is a war not easily won.

We cannot over-simplify. If there are so-called "elites" oppressing us or trying to, we must resist their tactics as well as dwell in a state of love. You do not want to be one with all while confined to a prison cell. We need to apply consciousness to our physical reality as well. Sometimes you must stand up for what's right.
(06-20-2012, 04:27 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]...Sometimes you must stand up for what's right.

I do when my opinion is requested. But I won't be seen in the streets, because what's right for me may not be right for another. Smile
(06-17-2012, 08:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you friends. This was originally posted on another forum (GLP). I do not normally post this sort of stuff here, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt. Smile

Hi Patrick, what was the reaction on GLP? I can't usually read stuff on those types of forums because things get so heated...
(06-20-2012, 07:49 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 08:27 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you friends. This was originally posted on another forum (GLP). I do not normally post this sort of stuff here, but I thought that it wouldn't hurt. Smile

Hi Patrick, what was the reaction on GLP? I can't usually read stuff on those types of forums because things get so heated...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...726968/pg1

The replies were fairly typical for GLP. I was trying to shine my light where I sensed it was needed.

The time for this is past now. Those who seek will find as those with eyes to see will see and I understand and respect now that most people on Earth has worked very hard to forget who they are in order to have some fun within the illusion of separation.

Why would I invite myself into their lives and shatter this illusion, all these efforts they made to forget.

This reminds me of this Ra quote. Smile

Quote:84.7 Questioner: Thank you. I’m sure that we are getting into an area of problem with the first distortion here, and also with a difficulty in a bit of transient material here, but I have two questions from people that I’ll ask, although I consider especially the first one to be of no lasting value. Andrija Puharich asks about coming physical changes, specifically this summer. Is there anything that we could relay to him about that?

Ra: I am Ra. We may confirm the good intention of the source of this entity’s puzzles and suggest that it is a grand choice that each may make to, by desire, collect the details of the day or, by desire, to seek the keys to unknowing.
Patrick, I never knew that quote meant those who are choosing to forget/sleep. That clears it up for me. Thanks. Quite perceptive.
(06-20-2012, 06:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 04:27 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]...Sometimes you must stand up for what's right.

I do when my opinion is requested. But I won't be seen in the streets, because what's right for me may not be right for another. Smile

Sometimes you have to set an example. Its not all about you. You are not so different from "another". Separation between you and "another" is not a virtue. Yes you cannot speak for all others, but you can be sure that "another" is going through a very similar situation as you. Taking to the streets is not agianst the Law of One. There is a time and a place for everything including taking it to the streets.
(06-24-2012, 03:28 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]Taking to the streets is not agianst the Law of One.

What exactly would you consider to be "against the Law of One?"

How is it even possible for any manifestation, expression, event, or situation to be against the Law of One?

All things are the Creator...this is the Law of One, and it is impossible to be against it.
(06-24-2012, 03:28 PM)neutral333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 06:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Sometimes you have to set an example...

I am. Smile

Avocado

I think the whole world can wake up. I do not mean in terms of graduation to Nth density. I mean the vast majority of people can polarize positive and we can shift this thing into positive vibrations baby Cool I don't feel the need to take down the elites but I do feel the need to help people free themselves. I'll start with this self right here and now.

I've noticed myself getting ANGRY at the irresponsibility on different levels of experience from fellow earth-dwellers (the general American culture and close friends/relatives). While I explored this feeling for a bit I cannot hide from my moral training. If I am angry at the irresponsibility of others I practice channeling it into furious personal growth of my own responsibility. Arg! :@

Notice I was taking on the identity of an elite just as Patrick mentioned. My ego identity would flare up when I saw people being egotistical (funny no?). The real demons are inside us. As soon as we take care of them the rest falls into place. I'm watching this happen on a personal level and I HOPE to watch this unfold globally.
Avocado, for some reason after reading your post I got really excited for a moment. I've been sort of dreading going to work on Monday. Well, perhaps dread is too strong a word. I've been hesitant about it. But your post cheered me up. It's not so bad, at least I have a job. I think because you recognized something in yourself, it made me smile. I have had my fair share of being irresponsible.
Definitely, Gemini! A big rush of excitement that made me gasp!

Also, way to look at the positive side! Tongue
This is a beautiful thread and helped me very much.

Patrick, don’t ever let your light fade. Your awareness is such a beacon.

Many thanks.

Patrick my friend, I am awake now. Thank you for rousing me from my slumber. I have been following this for years on different "Conspiracy Theory" Websites. It is not new to me. However, since the Pandemic everything has changed. There is so much disinformation and propaganda circulating. Who do you trust? Nobody. Trust only yourself. I no longer watch any mainstream news, because it only following Government guidelines, spreading the disinformation. Even Alternative news channels and Websites are suspect and dubious and need to be watched closely. Any alternative views are closed down, as the authorities claim it is misinformation, (and unreliable). Prepare for the New World Order. Has anyone taken a stand and refused to have a Covid-19 injection? I am taking a stand and saying NO. Not in my body, (thank you). You would not believe how the government persists and convincing that you should have it. Twice I have rejected, and then they attacked me again. What part of "No" do you not understand? I am waiting for the fourth attack. The only way we can win against the "Elites" is by simply saying, "No". At which point we must fight this together. When enough people say "No" to the Lockdown and the injection, then the Elites will become powerless. The thing which people are not saying, (and it should be said). Perhaps the only way to beat it, is by "Revolution". If it takes a Revolution to beat the Elites and the corrupt Political System, then it takes a Revolution. You will ask, is that not against my Zen Principles? Then my answer is, what is the price of "Freedom"? Do you want to continue living a life that we have lived for the past year? Wake up everybody, it has been a year and nothing has changed. Although I am preaching to the converted. The latest rumours beginning to spread now, is, (as yet), a "Third Wave" is coming. Not if we stand-up against it, there won't be a Third Wave. It is all manipulation and removing "Power" from the people. You have given up your employment, and some people their homes for something that was instigated from the beginning by the "Elites". I have seen where the Elites live in Monaco, and we don't hear about any of them suffering? And just over the border in northern Italy, you would not believe the poverty. Eventually, what the Elites want is depopulation and slavery. I am a slave to no man, (and I WILL NOT sacrifice my life for any of them).

At this point I am not preaching or trying to convert. This is why I think it is important that we understand our "Inner Reality" and reach "Self-Realization". When you have control over Intuitive Mind, you can see ahead and take action. Plus, there is the Inner Peace, (which many are missing). This is not meant to sound egotistical, (which it is not). At the beginning of the Pandemic, people were terrified by the disinformation, misinformation and propaganda on the media, and by the governments. As a practitioner of Zen, I was not affected by what was happening in the Outside World, because I was, (and still am), living in Inner Peace. There is point in Zen were you learn detachment from the world. It is part of the Intuitional Process. Again, (not egotistical), when you reach Self-Realization, you control Mind, (it does not control you). When you gain the ability to switch-on, (and switch-off), the thinking process at Will, that is the beginning of the Liberation. I decide when I think, (thank you). By gaining the ability on Mind Control, you also gain control over your Emotions Again, gaining detachment from the things you don't need. If you are not emotionally attached to something, (even before it is bought), that is "Emotional Attachment". When you are free from Emotional Attachment, then possessions lose their value. What is value worth? If I lost everything again tomorrow, I would be happy.

Thank you Patrick for stirring me from dreamless sleep. In the way that we are trying to spread the message of the ONE. The same rules apply to saving Humanity. The Movement is growing stronger, and one day, (ONE DAY), there will be more of us than them. There are more of us than them, except we are not working together. As I said earlier, if it takes a Revolution to do it, it takes a Revolution. I am waiting for "Elitist" to fall, so we can have a just society and we can bring Unification between all Religions, Philosophies, Races, Cultures and the, (myriad) and diversity of Humanity together as One. I already love Humanity, and its diversity. People would be amazed if they saw my tastes in music. Everything from hardcore Trance Remix, to Moroccan Devotional music, Qawwali, Afghani, and Pakistani music. I consider the Earth to be my playground, except there are those who are restricting us from becoming Unified into a single Race, which we call Humanity. Thank you Patrick, I am AWAKE.
Are there any things but layers of dreams upon layers of being?
If these 'elites' are ego-centrical STS in nature, then surely they will be granted enemies from among the other STS. Either it's coming from within their own group (internal coup or splintering) or outside of the their own group.

The similitude will be logging in to multi-player 1st person combat games such as COD. When one logged in to the game for sure there will be 'enemy' who are other COD players. One might join a group formation of "our team" to face the 'enemy team'. Yet when the 'enemy team' has been beaten and no longer exist, each entities previously allying with each others within "our team" will split to form another grouping formation of "our team" and "enemy team" and another round of combat begin. The number of rounds are endless, until the player just grew tired of the fighting experience in the game and decided to log out.
(03-24-2021, 09:25 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any things but layers of dreams upon layers of being?

uhhhhh....yes and no? Cool
(03-24-2021, 09:25 PM)meadow-foreigner Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any things but layers of dreams upon layers of being?

So long as there is an observer and that which is observed, there is the distortion of personal identity which shapes the perception of the observed, I would observe.  Therefore, for an individuated consciousness all would seem to be as stated above.

At the same time, not all dreams and layers of being are of the same quality, obviously, and one needn't be bounded by a simple selection of these.  Therefore, one (as observer) may seek to crystallize consciousness to allow fluidity of awareness through some various dreams and levels of being so as to be supple enough to vibrate as closely as possible to the vibe of the Creatrix to the extent that one feels guided.

Alternatively, one can just post about on an internet forum, such as I am doing now.  ha ha. Being "awake" can have a much deeper meaning than has been discussed here so far.

Nothing will apparently change by being 'awakened'.

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
-- Zen Proverb

What will change is one might not be attached too much on the actual the result of chopping wood and carrying water.
Pages: 1 2