Bring4th

Full Version: What prevents manifestation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts become reality.

To a certain extent I have found this is true.

But what is keeping me, in my focused thoughts, from realizing worlds like this here in 3D?: http://tinyurl.com/fantasy-world-art

If we are unlimited beings, is there a simple answer as to what within us keeps us from being able to teleport at will to one of these worlds?

Or to change reality around us?

Will this happen more as we go into 4D? The world will physically change?

Bashar calls us masters of limitation. I wonder if it's my own self-induced limitations that's keeping me from manifesting what I desire, when I do.

This has been discussed on this forum before, but just thought I'd start a discussion on the "why's" of it. What within me keeps me from creating such change in my own reality.

Love and Light,
- Gemini Wolf
The density, 3rd density photon, the yellow ray body, just that... it is harder, we simply don't have the power. To teleport, to do this or that is not simple task, most time it is social memory complex action, you use the other minds power and boom create and do stuff... it is not imposible just very very vey hard...
I wrote an answer before but deleted it.

I thought about this an hour or go or something...

Let's remember that 3D is like the kindergarden of being/becoming. In here, you are put in a weak little body, a mind that is designed to interpret illusion and a little spade. With this spade you can either aid the other kids in the sandbox to create great castles.. Or you can destroy them.

Regardless what you do, you still only have a spade. It would be irresponsible to place a bulldozer into the hands of a 3 year-old.

But we are moving, and you'll be creating these lovely worlds in no time Smile
We have been creating these kinds of worlds,and they have been gaining more and more ground in our collective imagination.
Thanks to the efforst of fantasy writers (who channel), video game creators (who channel as well), music/film/tv series makers, we are allowing more and more to these kinds of idea to come to fruition.

I dream about popping into a world like that, Gemini. Sometimes I do in meditations, and those seconds/minutes/whatever are amazing. In 4d, you will definitely be able to travel to places like that, or even make them. Before/in paralell to 4d, however, I imagine "virtual reality" devices getting might be introduced quite soon, and there, we will be able to manifest things like that, again asking assistance of computing powers.
Also, a mental exercise: imagine yourself a beautiful deep blue/green planet, full of lush forests, beautiful oceans, peace, amazing and insanely great scenery. You imagine that it would be the perfect place to enjoy more than one lifetimes. What issues will exist there? What joy will be there? What will joy be there? So you decide to see it.

But you do not explore it slightly, you dive in fully. You drop your 4d, and become a 3d being to explore that planet fully. You are that being: you are here! : )
It is because we are in space/time and not time/space isn't it. There is a delay between thought and manifestation due to looking at it in linearity.
It must have to do with our yellow activated body..

"..we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow-ray activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. Thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body."
It sounds like our yellow-ray body can't channel enough energy, or isn't subtle enough to make the necessary outward changes. Making a major shift like that to a whole different world would be something. Just would have to make sure I had food wherever I went.
What prevents manifestation?
Answer BigSmileoubt.
(06-19-2012, 11:53 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]What prevents manifestation?
Answer BigSmileoubt.

Kids don't doubt, they believe they can fly, but they don't, they don't know how to do it, the may have the faith, it is not just a matter of faith, it is also matter of ability and power...

The densities beyond 3rd take millions of years to learn, there are reason for it. it just take time.

As wanderer we may believe it is easy, but just because we remember, but it doesn't mean that it really is, it's only easy after millions of years learning how to do it that became simple.
I remember some years ago listening to Joshiah say that you need to be specific in what you want, day dream about it constantly, with appropriate emotions etc and believe you can have it....well I made a list of the things I wanted and was extremely specific. I visualised it 24/7 and 4 years later I'm still visualising it and frustratingly I have parts of it, but not the whole. And it's moving in the direction I want sooooo slowly the frustration is beginning to kill the dream. It's not materialistic things either. It's 'quality of life' needs and desires.

I continue to attempt the manifestation because I always get this message in the back of my mind that I'm not ready yet, but a zillion signs that the manifestation is imminent.

I see that I'm being guided to not need these things. To lose the fear that I'll be unhappy or lonely if I don't have these things. To be happy and complete without them.

And I'm getting there slowly but surely. As I'm sure we all realise by now we're manifesting all the time but we don't always get what we want, when we want it, if it's not for our highest good.

I now realise that if I'd gotten what I wanted 4 years ago I would have been too insecure, fearful, egotistical and selfish to have held onto it for long.

In my case I would suggest my Higher Self is preventing my manifestation for my own good because I can't see the bigger picture! But it wants me to keep striving for the best and so gives me the signs as a stimulus package...keep the momentum up.

I would imagine that what you are struggling to manifest could be an important subject to meditate upon, the reasons you want these things in your life, why you don't have them, and how this is leading to spiritual growth.
(06-19-2012, 11:40 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I remember some years ago listening to Joshiah say that you need to be specific in what you want, day dream about it constantly, with appropriate emotions etc and believe you can have it....well I made a list of the things I wanted and was extremely specific. I visualised it 24/7 and 4 years later I'm still visualising it and frustratingly I have parts of it, but not the whole. And it's moving in the direction I want sooooo slowly the frustration is beginning to kill the dream. It's not materialistic things either. It's 'quality of life' needs and desires.

I continue to attempt the manifestation because I always get this message in the back of my mind that I'm not ready yet, but a zillion signs that the manifestation is imminent.

I see that I'm being guided to not need these things. To lose the fear that I'll be unhappy or lonely if I don't have these things. To be happy and complete without them.

And I'm getting there slowly but surely. As I'm sure we all realise by now we're manifesting all the time but we don't always get what we want, when we want it, if it's not for our highest good.

I now realise that if I'd gotten what I wanted 4 years ago I would have been too insecure, fearful, egotistical and selfish to have held onto it for long.

In my case I would suggest my Higher Self is preventing my manifestation for my own good because I can't see the bigger picture! But it wants me to keep striving for the best and so gives me the signs as a stimulus package...keep the momentum up.

I would imagine that what you are struggling to manifest could be an important subject to meditate upon, the reasons you want these things in your life, why you don't have them, and how this is leading to spiritual growth.
indeed The Higuer Self has a lot of sense of humor...

[/quote]

And powerfully strong convictions! Despite my anguish and despair s/he never gave in. I barely need to see a tear from my son before I cave in to what he wants!
(06-20-2012, 12:07 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 11:49 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]

And powerfully strong convictions! Despite my anguish and despair s/he never gave in. I barely need to see a tear from my son before I cave in to what he wants!
I know what you mean, puff it is hard, acceptance is key, otherwise you'll go mad..
(06-20-2012, 12:12 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]

I know what you mean, puff it is hard, acceptance is key, otherwise you'll go mad..

I'am hoping that we are ready around 21/12. What if that is the date people like us will gain the ability to manifest in this world quickly. Would that not make sense, we are supposed to change the world and we are all itching to do it, we have learnt so many lessons and endured pain for all our lives, then to make it all worse we know this is not the way it should be and the frustration at times is nigh unbearable.

Maybe this whole period of our lives before 21/12 was to prepare us, what better way to learn then to be put in a hard situation and still be required to ascend, because at this time it takes a long time for workings in time/space to manifest in space/time we have been building up our manifestation through continual willed intent, with each lesson completed successful our intent grows purer and closer to our true selves. So that when the actual shift comes we will be able to assist appropriately and start moulding a new world.

Perhaps we do not realize just how much we have all helped this world, without us this world would not be polarizing positive and the transition to 4th would have been tiny in result compared to what it will be now.

I can feel it, we won't be disappointed. I mean admit it most of us are just hanging on atm, the date has been made to significant to us, to see nothing come out of the norm around the date would be heart breaking and soul shattering. Everything points to that date, our higher selves have been leading us toward it. Without that I'am nothing, I have no purpose, I cannot live a normal life, I'am drawn to nothing in this world except ascending and serving
(06-20-2012, 02:21 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

I'am hoping that we are ready around 21/12. What if that is the date people like us will gain the ability to manifest in this world quickly. Would that not make sense, we are supposed to change the world and we are all itching to do it, we have learnt so many lessons and endured pain for all our lives, then to make it all worse we know this is not the way it should be and the frustration at times is nigh unbearable.

Maybe this whole period of our lives before 21/12 was to prepare us, what better way to learn then to be put in a hard situation and still be required to ascend, because at this time it takes a long time for workings in time/space to manifest in space/time we have been building up our manifestation through continual willed intent, with each lesson completed successful our intent grows purer and closer to our true selves. So that when the actual shift comes we will be able to assist appropriately and start moulding a new world.

Perhaps we do not realize just how much we have all helped this world, without us this world would not be polarizing positive and the transition to 4th would have been tiny in result compared to what it will be now.

I can feel it, we won't be disappointed. I mean admit it most of us are just hanging on atm, the date has been made to significant to us, to see nothing come out of the norm around the date would be heart breaking and soul shattering. Everything points to that date, our higher selves have been leading us toward it. Without that I'am nothing, I have no purpose, I cannot live a normal life, I'am drawn to nothing in this world except ascending and serving

The thing is, that we don't need ascension, we already are ascended beings, as how we are now.
(06-20-2012, 02:39 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 02:21 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]

The thing is, that we don't need ascension, we already are ascended beings, as how we are now.

That is true, I guess the term ascension is a tricky one, by ascension I basically mean the point where us light-workers can see the results of our work as well as fulfil our true purpose.

I can feel the change already and can see the first glimpses of it but there is much more, I don't mean I need the world to change in an instant on 21/12 I mean we all find our paths and our abilities can actually be appreciated and put to good use so we can start to change the world.

I just can't ignore this fire inside, and it will burn me to cinders if I don't use it. I know it is not time yet I feel 21/12 is that time and if it isn't I doubt I will continue on for much longer as without that date I have nothing. I was not born to sit in solitude my whole life pondering over the prison I have woken up in, fuk that s*** by 21/12 I will have pondered enough I want to rip the bars of this cage as I was meant to.
Well my brother follow the path that resonate with you, with all your heart and mind... namaste
(06-20-2012, 02:59 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]Well my brother follow the path that resonate with you, with all your heart and mind... namaste

As with you bro. I know it's all going to work out. Patience, definitely a major focus point of my experience. All of this energy tests my patience to the extreme.

I just spent 20 minutes walking around my backyard talking to myself, working it out. I can't sit still I need to move, I need MOMENTUM ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol.
(06-18-2012, 04:01 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thoughts become reality.

This is absolutely true.

Quote:If we are unlimited beings, is there a simple answer as to what within us keeps us from being able to teleport at will to one of these worlds?

Or to change reality around us?

Yes. Simple answer is this: the process of the realization of the powers of creation is a gradual one. This is what the Creator/Logos is experiencing through the evolutionary process. The Creator/Logos created/organized/arranged the whole Creation by thought/Love in order to experience all this.

You are within this Creation still learning to be-come the Creator. Linearly-speaking, you are in 3D right now. You are not in 4D or 5D. However, look around you and behold your Creation. Look back and behold 2D and 1D entities. They have the same Creatorhood-ness that you do—and for them thoughts also become reality, as you put it. However, their awareness/consciousness is lesser; hence, the power to consciously create (or change/mold their environment about them) and manifest is lesser. Same applies to 3D. Each subsequent density of progress in consciousness means less limitation due to greater awareness of the Creatorhood-ness within you.

You are learning this.

Another thing to consider, without infringing too much on your free-will, is the illusory material of manifestation/creation. Light (or matter) is the manifestation of thought/love. Vibrationally-speaking, higher densities vibrate at a faster/higher rate. This means, the arrangement of light in spatial/temporal configurations occurs faster. In lower densities, the contrary is true.

Some food for thought: ever wondered why physical bodies in 2D or 3D decompose over time instead of instantaneously disappearing after the, shall we say, "soul" has already left its physical vehicle? Why does this "residual light image" of the departed entity remain left behind...?

Quote:Will this happen more as we go into 4D? The world will physically change?

Yes. You're grasping the concept.
And the ability to mold/manipulate light via thought/conscioisness/love will become greater (and more instantaneous) in 5D.

Quote:Bashar calls us masters of limitation. I wonder if it's my own self-induced limitations that's keeping me from manifesting what I desire, when I do.

Thoughts can also create limitations even within already limited paradigms of a collective reality, or vibratory spectrum/density. Many of the current limitations of humanity's collective is due to self-imposed limitations.

Once this grade/density is passed, you'll understand that, although perhaps unnecessary, these limitations served a very important purpose.

PS: Recall Bashar's rubber band analogy?

(06-20-2012, 02:21 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]...to see nothing come out of the norm around the date would be heart breaking and soul shattering. Everything points to that date, our higher selves have been leading us toward it. Without that I'am nothing, I have no purpose, I cannot live a normal life, I'am drawn to nothing in this world except ascending and serving

There are two comments I would make.

1) Who would benefit from breaking lightworkers in this way ?

2) Those who would benefit from breaking lightworkers in this way are in for a big surprise. When indeed nothing has happened at that date, all of us are going to collectively make it happen! Mark my word. Smile
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1111.aspx

Quote:N: It seems to me that there seems to be so much more killing and suicide, that it seems so hopeless, that, you know, people are just giving up easier and being angrier easier. Is that—are things getting worse or am I just around it more often?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. It is a correct observation that as your planet nears that called the harvest, the experiences of many shall be intensified, for as time for harvest grows short, the work in order to achieve harvest must be accomplished in a shorter time. When time is short, then intensity must replace the time that is no longer available. Great work in consciousness can be done in this short time that remains before the harvest of souls from your planet. There is, of course, the risk that the work shall be more difficult, yet there is the great opportunity to move forward in the process of evolution as has never been possible before upon this planet.
(06-20-2012, 10:02 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 02:21 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]...to see nothing come out of the norm around the date would be heart breaking and soul shattering. Everything points to that date, our higher selves have been leading us toward it. Without that I'am nothing, I have no purpose, I cannot live a normal life, I'am drawn to nothing in this world except ascending and serving

There are two comments I would make.

1) Who would benefit from breaking lightworkers in this way ?

2) Those who would benefit from breaking lightworkers in this way are in for a big surprise. When indeed nothing has happened at that date, all of us are going to collectively make it happen! Mark my word. Smile

I like what you say here Patrick. I also agree with, what benefit would it be to break us like that? I don't hold onto dates too closely, but I'm eagerly eyeing that date, or approximate thereof at the same time.
(06-20-2012, 11:16 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1111.aspx

Quote:N: It seems to me that there seems to be so much more killing and suicide, that it seems so hopeless, that, you know, people are just giving up easier and being angrier easier. Is that—are things getting worse or am I just around it more often?

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my sister. It is a correct observation that as your planet nears that called the harvest, the experiences of many shall be intensified, for as time for harvest grows short, the work in order to achieve harvest must be accomplished in a shorter time. When time is short, then intensity must replace the time that is no longer available. Great work in consciousness can be done in this short time that remains before the harvest of souls from your planet. There is, of course, the risk that the work shall be more difficult, yet there is the great opportunity to move forward in the process of evolution as has never been possible before upon this planet.

I remember striving for intensity of experiencing. I've been through a lot, and now my meds help to keep me at a stable level. Still, I welcome the energies of change. Kansas is going bye-bye as they say.

Think of what all these new movies coming out are saying. There's even a movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World." and it's a comedy. People are waking up. And collectively, we will begin to manifest even more. We are not manifesting alone here.
(06-20-2012, 05:18 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]...There's even a movie "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World." and it's a comedy. People are waking up. And collectively, we will begin to manifest even more. We are not manifesting alone here.

That's taking the idea of panic sex to a whole new level. Wink
Ashim said:
Quote:What prevents manifestation?
Answer BigSmileoubt.

And honestly, he is correct.

But also perhaps treason and need:

You feel like playing in another nirvana (?), our earth is not incredible enough for you ? Easy I think, just day-dream. Or before sleep decide to have a delightful and exciting adventure.

The energy you put into this manifestation is a curious joy …….. But if your child were in eminent danger, you know that a lot more adrenalin and energy would go into stopping that car from crashing.

I was crippled for life about 40 years ago. I did not believe it. I could not accept a life without walking. I would walk, and I knew that beyond any and all doubt. It took about two years to get out of the wheelchair. I still walk.

Zero ritual, zero spiritual education, just a beyond doubt absolute decision.

I have tried to manifest since then, and If I feel a hidden corner of doubt, or If I feel a weakness in the strength of my conviction, it doesn't work.

Not "treason" and need !!
Read: "reason" and need !!