Bring4th

Full Version: lovely pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

God says " i love you " with birdies Smile

[Image: 555570_10150862254778185_2025097481_n.jpg]

It's amazing how much more in tune I am w/ the birds then I was when I was sleeping. Trees as well. I happen to live in municipality called Kirkwood in St. Louis, MO and it's a small town in a big city. We have tons of old/big trees as well and lots of parks and a our own little downtown area w/ a farmer's market, train station, etc. and I cannot walk around any longer w/ out acknowledging the trees and birds. Recently I made a bird feeder and a home made bird bath and it is amazing how many birds we get each day. It's like our own little bird sanctuary and since I've awakened I look at birds, trees, wildlife, etc. in a totally new Light!

Way to go Daydreamin on opening up to nature more. Something I can learn.
I don't even know if it's the season for bird feeders, but I assume so.
I live in Texas, where it gets really hot in the summer.

And thanks Oguz for the nice picture. How lovely.
(06-21-2012, 01:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Daydreamin on opening up to nature more. Something I can learn.
I don't even know if it's the season for bird feeders, but I assume so.
I live in Texas, where it gets really hot in the summer.

And thanks Oguz for the nice picture. How lovely.

Try it! It's pretty cool. Example: Just last night my wife and I who IS a Wanderer as well but isn't completely awake yet. Anyway, we were checking out all the birds last night and there was this squirrel. I sent the squirrel some energy in the form Love and also told him how beautiful he was and even closed my eyes and bowed while saying Namaste to him in my head. Well, I open my eyes and 2 seconds later the squirrel stands up on his hind legs and just sat there for a good minute or so at least while we checked him out. My wife thought it was really cool and didn't even know what I had done. Imagine how I felt!?!?!?! I cannot say for certain but I think the squirrel received the Love I sent him and sent some back.

As for the birds.......well, there is this one robin who I swear it's the same one everytime who just about any time what so ever I think about him he shows up somewhere in my sight. Not always the exact second but a few moments later after thinking about him I'll see him and be like oh there he is and I am not even surprised anymore.

I bought a cheap bird feeder for $5 from Lowe's and some feed and made the bird feeder myself. You living in TX, I would imagine the birds would be oh so grateful if you were to provide fresh water for them to bath in and drink.

I have to admit that it is really cool! My wife originally made fun of me saying I was like her grandpa and then just last night she says we ought to get a book and some binoculars to check out the birds!!! I agreed and smiled from ear to ear that she also was now seeing the beauty of the birds.