Bring4th

Full Version: Tarot site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From this post:

(06-22-2012, 04:55 PM)ergoneris Wrote: [ -> ]I´ve been studying for some years the Law of One archetypes, as I think they are the best way to understand the path that you describe...

I am trying to interpret them according to the Tarot archetypes, if anyone wants to check my work please do. I would be very pleased by your comments so they can help me get a further analysis.

So, if you can, please check http://ergoneris.org/category/arcanum-explained/

thx!
that is some great work there by Mr Ergon.

but if I could make 2 personal observations from my own path:

1) written material is great, and so is forums, but direct one-to-one communications, peer to peer, can truly explode the speed of learning. I've had the benefit of being able to speak regularly with another adept here in Sydney two to three times a week. I kinow that Joseph (the archetype co-ordinator) also used yahoo chat with a couple of people when he was developing his understandings.

2) one can go to the HEART of the Archetype through it position/naming in the cycle. That is, rather than thinking of the Lovers card or the Lovers name, meditate upon the 'Transformation of Mind', using the other stuff as background tools and setting the vibration. The sub-logos FIRST defined the archetypes, and then entities have TRIED to capture the heart of it to communicate with others. But the archetype is a vortex of energies in and of itself, independent of the labels/images we try to give it.

(06-27-2012, 10:29 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]that is some great work there by Mr Ergon.

but if I could make 2 personal observations from my own path:

1) written material is great, and so is forums, but direct one-to-one communications, peer to peer, can truly explode the speed of learning. I've had the benefit of being able to speak regularly with another adept here in Sydney two to three times a week. I kinow that Joseph (the archetype co-ordinator) also used yahoo chat with a couple of people when he was developing his understandings.

2) one can go to the HEART of the Archetype through it position/naming in the cycle. That is, rather than thinking of the Lovers card or the Lovers name, meditate upon the 'Transformation of Mind', using the other stuff as background tools and setting the vibration. The sub-logos FIRST defined the archetypes, and then entities have TRIED to capture the heart of it to communicate with others. But the archetype is a vortex of energies in and of itself, independent of the labels/images we try to give it.

Many many thanks for your words!
I´ve just given the traditional names so people not familiar with this wonderful teachings do not get lost navigating the site, but your advices are full of knowledge.

Please read my other archetypes, as I need some feedback and this community is the only place where I can actually talk about this!