Bring4th

Full Version: Bashar on Health
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) Oxygen

2) Water, hydration(1-2 quarts/day)

3) Movement, exercise

4) Stress reduction

5) Elimination of toxins

6) Lightening of diet (eat organic foods, in it's state closest to its original form)

This is exactly what I am doing. The best advice, really.
Just eating basic stuff like nuts and brown rice for a few days literally has reset my body functions into their proper state.

But, and it is very important, Bashar does not give this advice without complimentary knowledge that has been repeated countless times in his sessions. Which is: your body is PERFECT, all the time. It is perfect representation of your current belief systems. You also rebuild it more than a million times per seconds, according to your beliefs. So while toxin clearing as a process can work, so can the rather unusual approach of recognizing that you never toxified your body in the first place, as you generate a new body to work with every moment.

I've been following that for a while, particularly the deep breathing. Solara An Ra does a brilliant breathing meditation where she does the counting for you, breathing deeply through alternate nostrils, balancing the left and right lobes of the brain.

http://www.solara.org.uk/userfiles/files...athing.mp3

The water consumption is about right for me. A recent thread mentions some people are drinking 4+ litres of water per day and I find that too much for my body.

Lastly eating less is sound advice. I constantly try to talk myself into fasting as per RAs suggestion (can't remember which book and in what context) but I'm too greedy for food. I think it's related to a sluggish heart chakra. Feeding the heart via the mouth.

But lately I'm finding the deep breathing (and sun gazing) help me keep my food intake low(ish).
(06-25-2012, 12:38 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]A recent thread mentions some people are drinking 4+ litres of water per day and I find that too much for my body

Depends on the type of water.

"The water consumption is about right for me. A recent thread mentions some people are drinking 4+ litres of water per day and I find that too much for my body."

Hm. My consumption is 2l diet coke per day ("bad", I know, but I transform it with love Tongue ) and 3-4,5l mineral water (not the soda type, still not the "best", I know, but it is way better than what I drank before). I would not drink this much if my body did not ask for it, though.
(06-25-2012, 12:38 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I constantly try to talk myself into fasting as per RAs suggestion (can't remember which book and in what context) but I'm too greedy for food. I think it's related to a sluggish heart chakra. Feeding the heart via the mouth.

Ra, 40:14 Wrote:Questioner: In dietary matters, what would be the foods that one would include and what would be the foods that one would exclude in a general way for the greatest care of one’s bodily complex?

Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, we underline and emphasize that this information is not to be understood literally but as a link or psychological nudge for the body and the mind and spirit. Thus it is the care and respect for the self that is the true thing of importance. In this light we may iterate the basic information given for this instrument’s diet. The vegetables, the fruits, the grains, and to the extent necessary for the individual metabolism, the animal products. These are those substances showing respect for the self. In addition, though this has not been mentioned, for this instrument is not in need of purification, those entities in need of purging the self of a poison thought-form or emotion complex do well to take care in following a program of careful fasting until the destructive thought-form has been purged analogously with the by-products of ridding the physical vehicle of excess material. Again you see the value not to the body complex but used as a link for the mind and spirit. Thus self reveals self to self.

Ra Wrote:41.21 Questioner: You mentioned in the last session the concept of fasting for removing unwanted thought-forms. Can you expand on this process and explain a little bit more about how this works?

Ra: I am Ra. This, as all healing techniques, must be used by a conscious being; that is, a being conscious that the ridding of excess and unwanted material from the body complex is the analogy to the ridding of mind or spirit of excess or unwanted material. Thus the one discipline or denial of the unwanted portion as an appropriate part of the self is taken through the tree of mind down through the trunk to subconscious levels where the connection is made and thus the body, mind, and spirit, then in unison, express denial of the excess or unwanted spiritual or mental material as part of the entity.

All then falls away and the entity, while understanding, if you will, and appreciating the nature of the rejected material as part of the greater self, nevertheless, through the action of the will purifies and refines the mind/body/spirit complex, bringing into manifestation the desired mind complex or spirit complex attitude.

41.22 Questioner: Then would this be like a conscious reprogramming of catalyst? For instance, for some entities catalyst is programmed by the Higher Self to create experiences so that the entity can release itself from unwanted biases. Would this be analogous then to the entity consciously programming this release and using fasting as the method of communication to itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but may be taken further. The self, if conscious to a great enough extent of the workings of this catalyst and the techniques of programming, may through concentration of the will and the faculty of faith alone cause reprogramming without the analogy of the fasting, the diet, or other analogous body complex disciplines.

Good luck in whatever you wish to choose! Smile

Zachary

Good post, nice and simple.

In regards to eating, I eat healthy..but also allow myself to have some fun typically not so healthy foods, in moderation..simply because they bring me joy. My body seems to give me hints when I need to change the foods im eating, and I usually always drink plenty of water.

The past two days Ive eating Oatmeal, fruits and veggies...but today I was feeling like I needed something else...so I went and had a cheeseburger and some cornbread with honey.

I generally find myself at my best when sticking to whole grains fruits, veggies and nuts...yet sometimes I just get the strong want for other foods...and In moderation...it works well for me.
(07-28-2012, 02:30 AM)walton Wrote: [ -> ]some people are drinking 4+ litres of water per day and I find that too much for my body.

Tap, bottled, filtered, reverse osmosis etc. waters all have large molecular clusters, causing a feeling of bloatedness when a lot is drunk. So it makes sense that 4 liters would be too much, when drinking any of those waters.

However, when drinking microclustered water, which has much smaller molecular clusters, the water penetrates the cells better, resulting in better hydration with NO bloating, so much more water can be drunk, resulting in amazing health benefits. I often see people who never liked water before, easily drink 4-6 liters per day of microclustered water.

So it depends on the type of water, as to the optimal amount. Amounts needed can vary depending on temperature and exertion, but it's easier to have a basic protocol with water than with diet, because water is universal, since our bodies are 70% water. Metabolisms vary, but all bodies work the same regarding water. It's simple physiology and chemistry. Very little about the body is simple; this is one of the few things that is. Wink

Super fascinating, helpful AND healthful thread, much thanks!

The material presented within the following website makes some very interesting statements around the benefits of distilled water... and.... wait for it.... urine. Yea, drinking it!! LOL.

http://aquariusthewaterbearer.com/

I personally practiced urine therapy for a period of 72 hours with positive results and feelings but did not pursue for any significant length of timing due to my inability to maintain total mindfulness around that which I was putting into my body. I am of the approach of only pursuing such a therapy if I am able to eat 100% organic, ideally raw foods as I know what other stuff taste likes in the urine (learned the hard way BigSmile). I appreciate the idea of continued urine therapy actually aiding in the spin of ones merkaba and in some ways resonate as it indeed seems to create some sort of flow whereas urinating on/into the earth may or may not.

All of that is to say I appreciate the sentiment of that ultimately our bodies state of health correlates intrinsically with our belief system(s).

*bottoms upBigSmile*
(07-28-2012, 12:51 PM)Star Shine Wrote: [ -> ]The material presented within the following website makes some very interesting statements around the benefits of distilled water

Distilled water does indeed cleanse the body, but it doesn't stop there...it keeps pulling and pulling and pulling until the body's minerals are all depleted. I strongly caution against ever drinking distilled water for more than a couple of weeks, max. I almost died from drinking distilled water. Long-term use is very dangerous.

(07-28-2012, 12:51 PM)Star Shine Wrote: [ -> ]... and.... wait for it.... urine. Yea, drinking it!! LOL.

Well I've done a lot of things but never that! Tongue

Your post is helpful & relevant to my intrigue towards distilled water, gratis.

I find myself drinking filtered water from a stream unique to us that is by far the most structured water I have yet to absorb though I grew up most of my life in cities. I am interested in exploring further the technique of ''microclustering'' water. Would you be so kind as to recommend a good starting point?

Hehe, I admit.. it wasn't easy! After the ''learning curve'', it was smooth sailing. I often use urine to help heal wounds on the body and find it to be tremendously effective. Plants like it, too. Smile
(07-28-2012, 04:27 PM)Star Shine Wrote: [ -> ]Your post is helpful & relevant to my intrigue towards distilled water, gratis.

You are quite welcome! Smile

(07-28-2012, 04:27 PM)Star Shine Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested in exploring further the technique of ''microclustering'' water. Would you be so kind as to recommend a good starting point?

Sure!

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=443

Please pm me if you have any questions or would like more info.
Yahoo!

I'm working with a particular lack of balance which manifests (in a cyclical nature) as over eating. It's a silly action which I can undoubtedly laugh at myself for whilst knowing that it is a result of movement being (needing to be) had. Fasting in between bouts of eating a million cookies a day is suggestive of that indeed I am being ''led'' to a place of further clarity, further ''right relation'' with higher/lower mind/self & ultimately total illumination. I appreciate the understanding of that we work on one center at a time because amidst such lack of mindfulness unto my system I still carry an irremovable s*** eating grin on my face essentially all of the time, LOL. As a child I consumed gross amounts of soda, candy, ETC which led to a dietary awakening in my early 20s however there is still balancing being had as the ''old'' patterns continue to manifest.

Thanks for listening & granting (me) the opportunity for further clarity, understanding and balance. Beyond appreciated!