Bring4th

Full Version: 2/3 of the Law of One Channeling Team is HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Folks, I don't think you quite comprehend the specialness and significance of this...but 2/3 of the original channeling team is offering themselves every Friday night...in service to YOU!

Yes, every Friday evening Carla and Jim - 2 of the 3 original people who made it possible for us to have the Law of One - dedicate themselves in service...willing to discuss whatever topics you'd like to discuss, or answer any questions you might have!

Please show your respect and appreciation by participating! Post your questions or topics, or, better yet, call in live!

Sometimes, during the show, I almost pinch myself, so amazed am I at the realization that I am talking to Jim and Carla of L/L Research - 2/3 of the team I read about for so many years....what an honor!

They are both beaufitul people and it's a joy to work with them. Please support this effort by calling in...or posting a question or topic for disucssion.
(06-25-2012, 04:19 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Folks, I don't think you quite comprehend the specialness and significance of this...but 2/3 of the original channeling team is offering themselves every Friday night...in service to YOU!

Yes, every Friday evening Carla and Jim - 2 of the 3 original people who made it possible for us to have the Law of One - dedicate themselves in service...willing to discuss whatever topics you'd like to discuss, or answer any questions you might have!

Please show your respect and appreciation by participating! Post your questions or topics, or, better yet, call in live!

Sometimes, during the show, I almost pinch myself, so amazed am I at the realization that I am talking to Jim and Carla of L/L Research - 2/3 of the team I read about for so many years....what an honor!

They are both beaufitul people and it's a joy to work with them. Please support this effort by calling in...or posting a question or topic for disucssion.

I am envious of the honor that you most undoubtedly enjoy, Monica! I wish you the very best on the show. How do we post in questions -- by email?
(06-25-2012, 08:33 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I am envious of the honor that you most undoubtedly enjoy, Monica! I wish you the very best on the show. How do we post in questions -- by email?

Hi dear friend! Heart

You can post your questions or discussion topics here:

Discussion/Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert > Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"

or here:

Discussion/Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert > Submitting Discussion Topics for Carla's Radio Show

Or, you can call into the show and talk with them live! We always welcome live callers and it would be lovely to hear your voice, Confused!
(06-25-2012, 03:56 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2012, 08:33 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I am envious of the honor that you most undoubtedly enjoy, Monica! I wish you the very best on the show. How do we post in questions -- by email?

Hi dear friend! Heart

You can post your questions or discussion topics here:

Discussion/Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert > Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert"

or here:

Discussion/Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert > Submitting Discussion Topics for Carla's Radio Show

Or, you can call into the show and talk with them live! We always welcome live callers and it would be lovely to hear your voice, Confused!

Hi Monica, thank you very much. I would love to call in too. We live on diametrically opposite sides of the globe. I will make myself a night owl to call into the ray of sunshine (Carla's show) Smile

Cyan

Having already posted a question once I feel it is in appropriate for me to post another so quickly. As most of my answers I am able to come to on my own or with the help of the original channeled materials and its impressions on others and the correlations of those impressions.

Once I have a question that is not covered in the material or supplementary material I will ask so.

Closest to a question that I can think of and its not important enough to warrant bothering LL with is "how long do you, on average, see as the healing / rebalancing period for new channelers to get adjusted to the concept of channeling and what it entails for the death/life transition and its re-evaluation?"

That is also a question that is of little significance to anyone other than as a point of interest.

So, come on people, ask interesting questions so i dont have to ask super specific weird questions just so someone would ask something =D
(06-27-2012, 03:55 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Having already posted a question once I feel it is in appropriate for me to post another so quickly.

Being that we actually have a shortage of questions, please feel free to ask more questions if you wish!

(06-27-2012, 03:55 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Closest to a question that I can think of and its not important enough to warrant bothering LL with is "how long do you, on average, see as the healing / rebalancing period for new channelers to get adjusted to the concept of channeling and what it entails for the death/life transition and its re-evaluation?"

That is also a question that is of little significance to anyone other than as a point of interest.

The question is fine, but I'm not clear on what you are asking. Can you elaborate a bit?

(06-27-2012, 03:55 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]So, come on people, ask interesting questions so i dont have to ask super specific weird questions just so someone would ask something =D

Haha yes more questions would be wonderful, weird or not!

Hmmm would consider calling up from Australia, I can't really think of a question at the moment I'd rather just talk and feel connected with everyone.
For those in other countries, I recommend using Skype. And just calling in to discuss topics is fine too...it doesn't have to be a specific question. Carla and Jim are easy to talk to and would welcome the interaction from live callers!
How do you envision the Harvest to manifest - rapidly, over a period of days or more slowly over months and years? When (approximately) will we begin to see these manifestations? And do you believe any 3rd density life will exist here after the Harvest?