Bring4th

Full Version: The greatest channeler of all time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moved from this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5099

Is Carla the greatest channeler of all time? Michael Topper argued so in his review of A Channeling Handbook

http://southerncrown.tribe.net/thread/e5...55a1cdcfd4

Some quotes from that review:

Quote:Without hesitation, then, we present to our readership a brief review of A Channeling Handbook written by the greatest channeler of all time, Carla L. Rueckert.

How can old Monty make such a claim? How dare he state something so baldly?

It's not that difficult to pare the field, even where there seems to be an overwhelming profusion of channeled material not only from the "fad" of recent history but from records ancient and all-but-sacrosanci from such long-term wear. The Old Testament prophets, for example, virtually channelers-all, while certainly qualifying for consideration by the sheer power of their characteristically fiery communications nonetheless lack—let's face it—the virtue of profuse, insightful information rationally stated and metaphysically plausible which many of the better channeled communications of modern origin clearly exhibit (making these latter-day missives stand, by any reasonable evaluation, head-andshoulders—so to speak—above any of the extradimensional invectives delivered to the specialized contexts of some "Sodom and Gomorrah"). We can, therefore, with nary a remorse, strike off a whole region of metaphysical signal-transference as belonging to a past tense of relatively immature development, critically limited in depth and quality of the intercepted "content" (Jehovah generated or not); by comparison especially, we may consider the general "present tense" of modern-day channeling to be an era of "maturity" and "ripeness" (fortunately you can't see Monty blanch in penning these words). Out of the available pool of modern "channeled" materials then, perhaps beginning arbitrarily with the disputed "Mahatma" letters of Blavatsky that kicked off the "modern era" back in the 1800's, we may quickly winnow the weedy field since virtually all such communications clearly parcel out into identifiable expression of a given "density" in the hierarchy of dimensional integrities.

Quote:Since the rarest and correspondingly most valuable communication from a discarnate source is going to proceed from 6th density, we may assume that once we've located such a source we have, ipso facto, located the most likely candidate for "greatest all-time channeling". There is in fact only one major 6th density source-communication in all the available channeled literature, ancient or modern. Suddenly the most-likely candidacy becomes eminently easy to discern. For the Ra material is indeed the single such available source. Inspection and critical comparison of that source with all the others, singly or collectively, demonstrates beyond doubt that the Ra material exhibits the most thorough-going, consistent, wide-embracing and deeply accomplished metaphysic available from any channeled origin (which places it "up there", automatically, with the greatest philosophical expression of any kind). From internal evidence and direct deposition of the parties involved in channeling such a narrowband communication, there was a factor of difficulty correspondingly great and proportionally calibrated to the Magnitude of the Source. Carla L. Rueckert was herself the actual channel, and it is her book on channeling which we have before us in review.

It is exactly the degree of difficulty experienced by the participants of the Ra channeling, which sets that work apart and demonstrates that the art of channeling in its highest form is inseparable from true spiritual practice. It is precisely that degree of difficulty requiring a redoubled dedication and continually renewed service-orientation that obliged the participants to pass constantly beyond themselves. It is for this reason that we may confidently turn to the voice of Carla Rueckert in her Channeling Handbook as the practiced expression of one who became, through such initiatic ordeal, not only a "seasoned professional" but the exemplification of that higher development potentially available through one of the "spiritual" or "metaphysical" means that currently presents itself on the Human Potentials front. In confrontation with the challenge of giving "birth" to an Expression of such (normally) unmanageable dimension, the participants were faced with the implicit choice of dropping it altogether or developing into a higher order of their own Possibility. For it became quickly apparent that a new and uncustomary mode of intensity, an uncommon degree of personal integration, vigilance, group unity and individual initiative was required even to contemplate dealing with so delicate a brand of communication rife with hazard and opportunity for consequential error.

Brittany

Isn't this entirely a matter of personal opinion? I didn't realize there was an official ranking system. There are other channeled sources I resonate with much more than the Ra Material. To each their own, I say. Different things will hit the spot for different people, in regards to both content and quality.

I will say that Carla's desire to serve was (and still is) very great, and the amount of time and effort put into the Ra contact and also the subsequent Quo channelings was immense, with the utmost attention being given to even the tiny details. She not only channeled, but sought a lifestyle in which that which came through her could be exemplified, determined to live what she preached, so-to-speak. She was willing to sacrifice everything, including her own health, to deliver a message she felt would be of benefit to the world. Her work is solid, distilled and the rightful product of a very deserving effort, IMO. However, to say she is the "best channeler" seems highly arbitrary.

The best channeller is a silly concept when you understand how it is done and what it is. In truth we all channel for others when we speak.
When I attended L/L Research Homecoming last year, at the end of it, I was sitting next to a guy, talking to him. And I expressed to him that I thought that it would be more people at Homecoming who would be into the Ra material like I am. And I told him that I didn't expect that little Ra talk there. And he said: "Well, see? Even here we are freaks!" Oh boy! Did that make me laugh hard!! BigSmile

Of course Carla isn't THE greatest channeler for *everyone*, and of course the Ra material isn't THE best channeled material for *everyone*, but it is as ahktu put it "to each their own". BUT for a little clique of us dwelling in this very place, it is so.

βαθμιαίος, for a second I thought, when just reading the title of this thread, that you found *another* source of the material and *another* channeler than that of L/L Research, and I thought: "Wuuuut?!! It must be indeed the end of the days now!!" BigSmile
I consider the work and the service that Carla and their group has done over the past three decades maybe one of the (if not "the") most extensive ones in the metaphysical theme. I can literally just click randomly and find a question that relates to my catalysts or direction, ALWAYS. That will never go unappreciated. Never.

There are materiel that is very strong, for example what Ahktu and her group did with Adam felt really like something just as powerful as Law of One, if you know what I mean.

Sometimes I also feel Bashar is really really well fit to this planet with his down-to-earth style, but Bashar material is not shared nowhere near as freely as Law of One is.
(06-27-2012, 08:55 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Moved from this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5099

Is Carla the greatest channeler of all time? Michael Topper argued so in his review of A Channeling Handbook

she may be the greatest chaneller, but to Ra, she was just 'an instrument' BigSmile
Ah, we are all instruments.

Funny thing is, the instrument believes it is the I AM.
I agree with Topper that Carla is the greatest channeler. Her contact is Sixth density - most other contacts are Fourth; her dedication and devotion are second to none; the communication is superior to any other channeled information of which I'm aware. To put Bashar in the same league with Carla is ludicrous.
(06-27-2012, 09:46 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ].
I agree with Topper that Carla is the greatest channeler. Her contact is Sixth density - most other contacts are Fourth; her dedication and devotion are second to none; the communication is superior to any other channeled information of which I'm aware. To put Bashar in the same league with Carla is ludicrous.

Yet there will be many who gain little from the Law of One and much from Bashar.

Just as some gain much from Lady GaGa's lyrics while other prefer the lyrics of Tool or Rage Against the Machine.

Just as some awake people eat meat and some don't.

The comparisons are endless, there is no better then, we are each a unique individual part of the whole who each has unique messages meant just for them. Just because a certain channeling or catalyst doesn't tickle your intuition doesn't mean it is not tickling that of another.

Carla has served, Bashar has served we are all serving each other. Complexity and detail which the Law of One is rich in is the perfect catalyst for many of us on this forum and forever I will be grateful to that part of myself.

You have to realize Carla and Don couldn't have done it without you, we are all one.
(06-27-2012, 10:25 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 09:46 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ].

Yet there will be many who gain little from the Law of One and much from Bashar.

Just as some gain much from Lady GaGa's lyrics while other prefer the lyrics of Tool or Rage Against the Machine.

Just as some awake people eat meat and some don't.

The comparisons are endless, there is no better then, we are each a unique individual part of the whole who each has unique messages meant just for them. Just because a certain channeling or catalyst doesn't tickle your intuition doesn't mean it is not tickling that of another.

Carla has served, Bashar has served we are all serving each other. Complexity and detail which the Law of One is rich in is the perfect catalyst for many of us on this forum and forever I will be grateful to that part of myself.

You have to realize Carla and Don couldn't have done it without you, we are all one.

Sure, sure, no doubt you're correct in your assertions, but people will always judge and compare - it's what we do, it's how we cognize and relate to various stimuli. Let's just say then that Carla is without doubt one of the greatest modern channelers, and has done more than any to promote the Law of One, which we have deemed to be the most important principle of Creation. Let's face it: no one else has come close to channeling a sixth density SMC, and the insights afforded by Ra are among the most profound in the business. Care to debate those assertions...?

Lady Gaga??? You can't be serious.

Brittany

(06-27-2012, 11:45 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just say then that Carla is without doubt one of the greatest modern channelers, and has done more than any to promote the Law of One, which we have deemed to be the most important principle of Creation. Let's face it: no one else has come close to channeling a sixth density Social Memory Complex, and the insights afforded by Ra are among the most profound in the business.

I'm impressed, Indolering. It's obvious you've read every piece of channeled material in existence, and your divine connection is so great that you can speak for the entirety of the population when it comes to ascertaining those principles which are most valued amongst spiritual seekers. That's quite an achievement.

(06-28-2012, 12:23 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 11:45 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just say then that Carla is without doubt one of the greatest modern channelers, and has done more than any to promote the Law of One, which we have deemed to be the most important principle of Creation. Let's face it: no one else has come close to channeling a sixth density Social Memory Complex, and the insights afforded by Ra are among the most profound in the business.

I'm impressed, Indolering. It's obvious you've read every piece of channeled material in existence, and your divine connection is so great that you can speak for the entirety of the population when it comes to ascertaining those principles which are most valued amongst spiritual seekers. That's quite an achievement.

Thank you. Intuition is an amazing talent. I've also studied the spiritual path for over forty years and if I do say so myself I've managed to accrue a wide swath of important information - probably more than 98% of the population.
But I don't speak for the population (generally). These are my opinions but they're based upon a fair lifetime of experience , dedicated to truth and understanding. I'm not a dilettante in this sphere of experience.
And if you know of a spiritual principle greater than the unity of Life, Love & the Creator, I'd like to hear it. And if you know of a channeler superior in connection or information to Carla/RA, I'm all ears. And Cayce was not a channeler - he connected into the Akashic Records, not a SMC.

I don't think it is necessary to rank people at all. The other day I saw a ranking of greatest composers, it makes me very uncomfortable.
"Lady Gaga??? You can't be serious."

Comments like this make my spider-sense tingling.
i consider it dangerous to start ranking channelers. no channel is infallible and we shouldn't breed such ideas. channelers need to keep their egos in check and people need to keep their discernment.

ranking systems force someone to be less good than someone else. why not have a rainbow system? all colors shine beside each other.
(06-27-2012, 11:45 PM)indolering Wrote: [ -> ]...people will always judge and compare - it's what we do, it's how we cognize and relate to various stimuli...

My friend, we only judge for the Self. ONLY the Self can judge what is right and what is wrong for the Self. Smile
People, my opinion is that whatever food one finds to be the best for its own mind, its own body and its own spirit, is not best for everybody.

Imagine the boredom if everyone would be the same. We would be living in a colorless creation! Free will ROCKS! Period. BigSmile

Brittany

(06-28-2012, 08:07 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Why not have a rainbow system? all colors shine beside each other.

Can I be black? Tongue
Topper was writing in the early '90s, I believe, so he was only comparing to what was available then. At that time there was a rush of enthusiasm for all things channeled. He was saying it's not that easy to do it well and that aspiring channels would do well to emulate Carla as well as to study what the consequences of channeling can be.

I really like the part I quoted about channeling Ra being spiritual work for Don, Carla, and Jim. I completely agree with that.
Thanks for posting this, βαθμιαίος. I had read this before somewhere but don't remember.

I don't find anything inherently odious about ranking. We do it collectively and individually and moment by moment, determining where and how and with what intensity to expend our time, energy, and thought depending upon any number of shifting systems of ranks of importance and priority. In fact I would argue that ranking is a necessity in many instances, though certainly it can be used with negative intent for prejudiced discrimination, segregation, and subjugation.

My Rolling Stone subscription has included many issues of "Top 500 songs" or "Greatest guitarist of all time" or "Most influential artist", each issue containing a disclaimer that, were you, the reader, to make your own list, it would likely be different.

One can make a case that a particular athlete, or musical group, or food, or book, or philosophy, or nation-state, or cute animal picture is the greatest, and something may indeed be the "greatest" depending upon the particular criteria used. If one says that the greatest NBA player is he who consistently scored the most points in a game, or won the most MVP's, or led their team to the most championships, then Michael Jordan fits that bill. (I don't know if he does, actually. Smile) But if another argues using different criteria, then the "greatest" shifts.

Channeling is obviously less statistic based and less subject to objective analysis, leaning more in the direction of art, but fact-yielding criteria can certainly nonetheless be applied here as to other life domains.

In my own personal, subjective system of ranking, I think that she who served as the instrument for the only contact of its kind that *I* am personally aware in recorded history fits the bill of "greatest channeler of all time", though I won't force that on anyone who thinks otherwise.

I like the part as well where Topper saw the work of the three (Don, Carla, and Jim) to live together in harmony and to sustain the contact as a message in and of itself, an expression and fulfillment of the information they worked so hard to bring through.

Love/Light, GLB
(06-28-2012, 07:54 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]"Lady Gaga??? You can't be serious."

Haha don't worry I'am not a fan of her music. However to those who listen she does have positive messages/symbols all throughout her music. Every artist does, even those who are not aware they are doing it.

I know a few guys in a local band, all of there songs are extremely catalyst rich in references yet they have no idea about spirituality or the Law of One.

Shin'Ar

(06-27-2012, 06:28 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2012, 08:55 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Moved from this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5099

she may be the greatest chaneller, but to Ra, she was just 'an instrument' BigSmile

Plenum points out the key here.

if we ask ourselves to define channeling, we will see that we are all channels. Channeling information from a connected field to our own and in reverse as well.

This is the sacred geometry of the universe and the Divine Design. we are all taking part in this Process of Being and evolving.

What makes one event more outstanding or even beneficial than another is the effort to make the information channeled available to other fields as well. When one takes the initiative to accomplish this, it is not their being used as an instrument of transmission or reception, it is their effort to communicate the revelations to a broader audience that makes them special.

And in these days of advanced communication, this is even more achievable than ever.

Excellent post Shin'Ar! Right on the target. Smile
(06-29-2012, 08:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What makes one event more outstanding or even beneficial than another is the effort to make the information channeled available to other fields as well. When one takes the initiative to accomplish this, it is not their being used as an instrument of transmission or reception, it is their effort to communicate the revelations to a broader audience that makes them special.

I don't really agree that this is what makes Carla and/or L/L Research so special. Lots of people take the initiative to make the information they channel available to others. In my opinion, what makes Carla and L/L special is the quality of the information they offer.

Brittany

It seems we are entering a new era of "channeling." I think enough people are starting to realize the power inside themselves that the need for pulling in "outside entities" is dwindling. Spontaneous "higher self channelings" are breaking out everywhere...people simply reaching into their hearts and being astounded at what they find there. It brings me great joy. One only has to reach within to find All that Is.
(06-28-2012, 09:18 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]People, my opinion is that whatever food one finds to be the best for its own mind, its own body and its own spirit, is not best for everybody.

Imagine the boredom if everyone would be the same. We would be living in a colorless creation! Free will ROCKS! Period. BigSmile

Free will is simply a stage in evolution, when combined as it is here in 3D with the veil. Free will, without the tempering of an open heart and awareness, makes this place full of horrors. I would not suggest taking free will away, of course; it is a necessary step in awakening: becoming aware of choice and the consequences of choice. In higher understanding, one may perceive each choice as ripples in a pond, and even higher, contributing to holographic interference patterns (collective consciousness).

I doubt it will be boring when we are aligned within a mind/body/spirit complex, as in higher densities. It only seems to "rock" here because we have not opened to higher truths, which we would automatically align with if we were open. So the free will is still there, yet exploring consciousness through free will will not be necessary anymore.

I imagine in higher densities within a mind/body/spirit complex, the principle would be inclusion; in 3D it is exclusion. 3D entities experience self-awareness by exclusion, separation. When one reaches a stage beyond ego and understanding consequences, one might align with a mind/body/spirit complex which would be inclusionary--adding to the sum of the whole synergistically just as prayer or meditation often does when a group employs it rather than just one individual.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

As for Carla's channeling of Ra in the team with Don and Jim, in my opinion, it is superior in almost every way to what I have been exposed to. They seemed to have had a rare level of integrity and care with what they endeavored to do.

(06-29-2012, 02:43 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]Free will is simply a stage in evolution, when combined as it is here in 3D with the veil. Free will, without the tempering of an open heart and awareness, makes this place full of horrors. I would not suggest taking free will away, of course; it is a necessary step in awakening: becoming aware of choice and the consequences of choice. In higher understanding, one may perceive each choice as ripples in a pond, and even higher, contributing to holographic interference patterns (collective consciousness).

I doubt it will be boring when we are aligned within a mind/body/spirit complex, as in higher densities. It only seems to "rock" here because we have not opened to higher truths, which we would automatically align with if we were open. So the free will is still there, yet exploring consciousness through free will will not be necessary anymore.

I imagine in higher densities within a mind/body/spirit complex, the principle would be inclusion; in 3D it is exclusion. 3D entities experience self-awareness by exclusion, separation. When one reaches a stage beyond ego and understanding consequences, one might align with a mind/body/spirit complex which would be inclusionary--adding to the sum of the whole synergistically just as prayer or meditation often does when a group employs it rather than just one individual.

Did you mean that it "rocks" here like in - OMG! It is swinging, and I am not sure that I like it, or did you mean that it "rocks" here like in - OMG! It is sooo awesome here!

If you meant the later, I am not sure that I agree with you, but on the other hand.... daddy Ra did say this: "In your illusion all experience springs from the Law of Free Will or the Way of Confusion. In another sense, which we are learning, the experiences are this distortion."

Otherwise, I *think* that I agree with you:

Daddy Ra, 16:50 Wrote:...a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

BigSmile

Diana Wrote:As for Carla's channeling of Ra in the team with Don and Jim, in my opinion, it is superior in almost every way to what I have been exposed to. They seemed to have had a rare level of integrity and care with what they endeavored to do.

[Image: sHa_thumb3.gif]
(06-28-2012, 09:39 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2012, 07:54 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]"Lady Gaga??? You can't be serious."

Haha don't worry I'am not a fan of her music. However to those who listen she does have positive messages/symbols all throughout her music. Every artist does, even those who are not aware they are doing it.

I know a few guys in a local band, all of there songs are extremely catalyst rich in references yet they have no idea about spirituality or the Law of One.

My point exactly. Especially picking on Lady Gaga feels weird for me, although her new song direction is not as crystal clear as her first album, for example, but there are many interviews with her on the internet when she can be seen as a goodhearted artist who wants to motivate people. That this makes people envious/polarized regarding her skills and her show based around this is a totally different matter.

Also, I must not be alone with recognizing AMAZING "higher self sent a new message for you" moments with more and more new artists and current musicians.... I mean, Shpongle (the whole genre of psytrance or whatever is the current label) , Florence, Dub FX, Kimbra... I could go on for a very, very long time.

Shin'Ar

(06-29-2012, 12:53 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2012, 08:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]What makes one event more outstanding or even beneficial than another is the effort to make the information channeled available to other fields as well. When one takes the initiative to accomplish this, it is not their being used as an instrument of transmission or reception, it is their effort to communicate the revelations to a broader audience that makes them special.

I don't really agree that this is what makes Carla and/or L/L Research so special. Lots of people take the initiative to make the information they channel available to others. In my opinion, what makes Carla and L/L special is the quality of the information they offer.

How do they have anything to do with the information that is given to them other than that they pass it on to others? Are you saying that they have manipulated the information to add some sort of their own quality or characteristic in some way?

I agree with you that the information they have gained is of high quality, but that is simply because of the channel they connected with.

I also agree that not all channels are able to connect with such valuable sources of information. And there are also many charlatans about. But that does not change the fact that as Ra said, the channels are merely instruments of the process.

You would have to disagree with Ra, not me, in your supposition.
The word "instrument" has so many meanings.
Pages: 1 2