Bring4th

Full Version: breakdown of the years of the LOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one interesting thing I noticed recently is that almost ALL of the Ra Material was transmitted in 1981-1982, and almost three quarters of it was in the first year.

1981: sessions 1 to 75
1982: sessions 76 to 101
1983/1984: sessions 102 through 106

for some reason I had got it into my head that the Chanellings were a weekly event, when Don got time off work. Obviously this understanding was very flawed Smile

looking at the dates, in 1981, there were often sequences of 5 chanellings in 5 days, which would have exerted a fearsome toll on one's vital energies. One is amazed they made it into the second year lol.

anyway, just an interesting tidbit I'd thought I'd share.

peace yo

Shin'Ar

I would be curious to know if they ever managed to channel Ra during their experiments with that other group prior to their going off on their own.

Does anyone know?
(06-28-2012, 06:10 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I would be curious to know if they ever managed to channel Ra during their experiments with that other group prior to their going off on their own.

Does anyone know?

This seems to be the first ever published contact with Ra (in modern times): http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0115.aspx

Shin'Ar

(06-28-2012, 06:36 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2012, 06:10 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I would be curious to know if they ever managed to channel Ra during their experiments with that other group prior to their going off on their own.

Does anyone know?

This seems to be the first ever published contact with Ra (in modern times): http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0115.aspx

As one reads this note that they specifically speak of their being a channel that requires being very specifically tuned into.

Ra actually refers to itself as the channel that needs to be tuned into.

Think of Ra as a radio station that has a broadcast that it wants to share with us but in order to do that the listeners must tune in precisely to a specific frequency to receive it.

Carla is like the crystal in a radio.