Bring4th

Full Version: origin of mayan calendar (6d source, not Ra)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one question that does not seem to be asked is -

how did the Mayan calendar come to be? why does it end on Dec 21 2012?

I believe that Ra supplies us with an answer: there was a 6d contact made with the south american peoples, and knowledge and information was shared. They most likely left astrological information as well.

Quote:23.16 Questioner: I understand, if I am correct, that a South American contact was also made. Can you tell me of the nature of your contact with respect to the attitude about the contact, its ramifications, the plan for the contact, and why the people were contacted in South America?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question of this session. The entities who walked among those in your South American continent were called by a similar desire upon the part of the entities therein to learn of the manifestations of the sun. They worshipped this source of light and life.

Thus, these entities were visited by light beings not unlike ourselves. Instructions were given and they were more accepted and less distorted than ours. The entities themselves began to construct a series of underground and hidden cities including pyramid structures.

this was a 6d social memory complex, but not of Ra. Ra then confirms the 2012 date in their own communications. (or a close approximation).

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

The Mayan calendar does not end on 21/12/2012, it's just the end of their so-called 4th world and then the 5th world starts. From memory there are 9 worlds in all, the 5th being the Golden age of balance and harmony.

The Mayan's believed that their 'sky gods' came from the Pleiades and several artefacts and pyramids show an alignment with the Pleiades at certain times of the year.

I read a fascinating book a couple of years ago called "The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls" by Chris Morton and Ceri Louise Thomas which sheds some interesting light on the ancient and current Mayans. I highly recommend it.
It seems most logical to me that Ra would be referring to the Maya in that passage as well. Given the knowledge they have, it would certainly fit.

However, it should be noted that the Maya were not located in South America. Rather, their geographic location was (and is) the southern part of the North American continent, typically referred to as "Central America", including eastern Mexico and parts of Honduras, Guatemala, and Belize.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_civili...cal_extent

They are not a South American tribe.

This is the only part that doesn't quite fit for me. I suppose it's possible that the Maya migrated northward somewhere in the mists of time. Or, perhaps the other 6d social memory complex visited an ancestor to the Mayan civilization located further south...a proto-cultural group that later became the Maya? Maybe it was a minor distortion in the contact and the wrong word used, or maybe it refers to another tribe altogether. I honestly do not know the answer, but this is a very interesting topic to ponder.

Thanks for pointing this one out, Plenum.

Love to all

Don got the incorrect label first in the question, and Ra simply repeated the location he gave. I think this was due to Ra focusing on the important part of answering the question rather than on the label being used for the area. Either that or Ra was talking about the Incans.
The Mayans talk about coming from Atlantis and other areas and moving to various parts of America, north, central and south shortly before it's destruction.

How many years after 2012 will it take before 2012 becomes insignificant and something new is put in its place?
I think it'll be a long time before we get over that one!
What if the age of Aquarius begins in something like 2025 instead of 2012. I've heard that from some source, but I can't recall.

I agree with Patrick, in that if nothing happens in 2012, we will collectively make something happen.

I remember when they were pushing October 28, 2011 as the end of the Mayan calendar, and that was the day I had my mental breakdown. So it was a big day for me.
(07-01-2012, 09:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Patrick, in that if nothing happens in 2012, we will collectively make something happen.
Like what?

the beacons say such dates are made happen by us. like 11 11 11 and the coming 12 12 12
I don't know zen. Something. Though I don't feel it strongly now that you mentioned that.
(07-04-2012, 02:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2012, 09:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Patrick, in that if nothing happens in 2012, we will collectively make something happen.
Like what?

Like this: http://rbeportal.com/Home/About
(07-04-2012, 07:39 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2012, 02:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Like what?

Like this: http://rbeportal.com/Home/About
Thought we were talking about 2012? While we're on the topic: http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc420.html

Wtf? They can still try to tax you if no money is exhanged? Lol, that's ubsurd.
(07-05-2012, 12:35 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf? They can still try to tax you if no money is exhanged? Lol, that's ubsurd.
Of course, how else will revenue be generated for the state (absurd?) And money must be used to pay those taxes. Ultimately 'a barter economy' - that 'resource economy' or whatever you want to name it - must be monetized to 'fair market value', if only for the sole purpose of paying taxes on the goods and services exchanged.

If RBE, or any other internet-based black market, becomes popular, the state will simply escalate their measures to track down the occurrence of such exchanges. All they'd really have to do is casually join the network, just like any member, to infiltrate and shut it down. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_market

They will try to tax this yes.

But my website is not a barter site. There is no exchange. You give (make available) something and/or you make known that you would like to be given something.

They'll have a hard time taxing a gift economy. But anyway, they are nearly obsolete now.

For some reason I believe that after this year, this endeavor will naturally pick up.
I don't think you are quite contemplating a resource based/gift based economy: if the government was still needed, they could just participate in that economy and that would be their "tax" to keep vital systems going. In fact, if everyone switched over to that economy, there would literally be no money to tax. That is why I was shocked/annoyed the IRS was trying to tax it since if you think about it, it undermines the whole idea of the system and actually seeks to destroy it.
That is there intent yes. Do you really believe they will simply let us become free. We are their slaves and they certainly do not want to let go.

But after this year, when nothing has happened, light workers will want something to happen and so we will do it. Nothing is going to stop this, because nothing can stop the Earth from going into 4d positive.
(07-05-2012, 09:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That is there intent yes. Do you really believe they will simply let us become free. We are their slaves and they certainly do not want to let go.

But after this year, when nothing has happened, light workers will want something to happen and so we will do it. Nothing is going to stop this, because nothing can stop the Earth from going into 4d positive.
Merely wanting something to happen for you doesn't quite cut it. Nothing can stop 'this', mainly due to 'this' being a placeholder for some future solution to get from A to B. They aren't going to 'fill in the blanks'. Light workers are part of this 'experiential nexus', just like everyone else and bound to the necessities of the natural, creative process. In other words, any would-be solutions must fit actual circumstances or they won't be practical.

(07-05-2012, 08:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2012, 09:47 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]That is there intent yes. Do you really believe they will simply let us become free. We are their slaves and they certainly do not want to let go.

Merely wanting something to happen for you doesn't quite cut it. Nothing can stop 'this', mainly due to 'this' being a placeholder for some future solution to get from A to B. They aren't going to 'fill in the blanks'. Light workers are part of this 'experiential nexus', just like everyone else and bound to the necessities of the natural, creative process. In other words, any would-be solutions must fit actual circumstances or they won't be practical.

I agree my friend. May I suggest that I do not see any time frame for completion of this endeavor. It could take 150 years before it's all in place, but what I am saying is that I see it really beginning near the start of next year. I believe automated farming and automated transport will become more and more a part of it.
(07-05-2012, 08:36 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I believe automated farming and automated transport will become more and more a part of it.
Well, of course. Although automated transport is at least 10 years out. In the real world, problems exist like road hazards, accident and construction avoidance. I'd definitely add communication and energy developments to that list. But can we address diverse societal needs while, at the same time, actually increasing freedom and independence?

(07-05-2012, 08:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2012, 08:36 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I believe automated farming and automated transport will become more and more a part of it.

Well, of course. Although automated transport is at least 10 years out. In the real world, problems exist like road hazards, accident and construction avoidance. I'd definitely add communication and energy developments to that list. But can we address diverse societal needs while, at the same time, actually increasing freedom and independence?

I really don't know. I'm just trying to find where I should apply my mad programming skills. Wink
Oh please don't get sucked into this fear mongering. Work on getting yourself to a mental and emotional state whereby you will only experience that which you desire. And if you experience something you don't desire, then it doesn't bother you. You could care less because you know you can change it with your thoughts and intentions. Fear and anxiety just increases negative life experience.

I'm nearly at that stage now, however it's internal emotional states that I'm still trying to conquer. Politicians doing their usual dirty work doesn't bother me anymore. Waking up with a heavy weight on my chest does bother me, however these are becoming less and less.

If nothing happens after December this year I will not be bothered either way. If something good does happen I'll be joyful.

(07-07-2012, 04:51 AM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]Oh please don't get sucked into this fear mongering.
What fear mongering?
People's fears are subjective, IMO. Some people just aren't afraid of certain things while other's do.
yeah i'm not afraid of road haards...