Bring4th

Full Version: an assortment of high priestess images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pxX6V.jpg][Image: MCKnU.jpg][Image: lq8cT.jpg][Image: pxXLW.jpg][Image: rquM4.jpg][Image: F1uS1.jpg][Image: cKOGs.jpg][Image: yqJ14.jpg][Image: l6sTo.jpg]

she represents the Unconscious Mind.
I like how surreal some of them are.

Shin'Ar

I think the most important aspect for this card is in making sure the pillar and veil are kept as the theme.
(07-01-2012, 09:53 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most important aspect for this card is in making sure the pillar and veil are kept as the theme.

how do you interpret these 2 symbols Shin'Ar? the veil and the pillar.

I also notice that the moon and the crescent are quite prominent. But my analysis/knowlege of symbols is quite weak.

Shin'Ar

here is a clip from my thread Tarot of Thoth

ll The Veiled Isis

Having managed the divine connection between matter and spirit, the Goddess is now revealed. She guards the way through the gate holding the key that grants passage, the scroll bearing the secret mysteries and knowledge that she reveals only partially from beneath her veil. The pillars of dark and light represent the two paths and the polarities which she guards as the ruler over both, indicated by the crown she wears. It is veiled indicating mystery controlled by her will, and the three circles of existence on her crown also bear her mark, the lunar crescent.

This is the High Priestess in full control of the key to enter through the gate between the worlds. She reveals as she so chooses according to her own process of revelation and evolution.

The gate resides between light and dark indicating the need to make that balance of the polarities so one can pass between them to find the key that is hidden there. Once the polarities are balance, the Goddess revealing that path through a veil of mystery a little at a time, then one can gain access through the gate, to the divine and the Higher Being, to which we all evolve.

Circle are prevalent here om her crown and scepter indicating the importance of the field of consciousness that connects us All.
All I know is that b**** better have my money Smile.

Shin'Ar

(07-01-2012, 01:16 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that b**** better have my money Smile.

Is this in the right thread?
(07-01-2012, 07:18 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2012, 01:16 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]All I know is that b**** better have my money Smile.

Is this in the right thread?

She has my gold and I want it back. That's the joke.........