Bring4th

Full Version: The golden record.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You probably knew they sent a golden record with the voyager probes. There's a website where it's content is available for inspection.

It's like a documentary about life on earth designed for non earthlings.

http://goldenrecord.org/

ayadew

Very cool Smile
Pretty cool eh? There are similar ones aboard the Pioneer spacecrafts. One of which features an illustration of a nude man and woman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_plaque
Cool.I really not heard about that.
Thank you for sharing this post..
OK,
New here but I wonder if any of you went as far as to see slide 39/116
And look at the time lapse. Umm... looks to me like they definitely know something we don't know. Kind of an Oooops moment.

I guess no one will be fighting over in that Middle Eastern area anymore and a nice huge chunk of the East Coast US will be gone... surprisingly Florida will get bigger and all Central America is gone.

JUST WOW!!!
Oh... and didn't mention how big Canada will get... and how precisely between the second and third big change there is a hand showing the universal sign of STOP!
I don't understand what you mean. The time lapse is 1 million years, and the continental drift isn't that spectacular over such a period..

I kinda doubt the accuracy, considering at that time we still believed the deep see had only a very thin plate.

Welcome to the forum by the way Smile
Interesting yet useless... scientists simply do not have even a rudimentary grasp on the understanding of densities and realize there are literally hundreds of millions of ET entities here right now!
(08-21-2010, 11:10 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting yet useless... scientists simply do not have even a rudimentary grasp on the understanding of densities and realize there are literally hundreds of millions of ET entities here right now!

Everything can be considered useless from a more evolved perspective. But you're right. It's a bit ironic...

One has to get to the more evolved phases by taking steps. It doesn't matter as much which steps as long as they are steps. And I'm glad to see scientists are doing so Wink