Bring4th

Full Version: The Last Battle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Wouldn't one consider sending 'Love' to an STS entity to be the equivalent of STS projecting 'Fear' to us?

In both cases, you run the risk of instigating energy cords, depolarization, unnecessary karmic ties and/or potentially infringing upon Free Will by providing service which isn't requested.

Both have a perfectly valid function to perform on 'this*' sphere of existence. The 'Elite' or what one may consider to be the Social Engineers given temporary illusory control over our Society to a greater extent act as the archetype/embodiment/idea/mass collective of our own 'need' to be controlled. Though not necessarily a 'conscious' decision, we requested this service for the purposes of processing Catalyst in an environment fashioned to be of limitation. 'They' have offered to perform this service to 'us', and 'we' have performed the service of 'allowing' them to do so. The Universe one resides in will always provide a self feedback mechanism, and the 'Elite' is simply the Universes response to our request.

Does it matter that we as a 'collective' may no longer be in need of such? Not at all. What matters is that those who are ready for the next 'stage' of Catalyst have such an opportunity. If you are such an individual you already have the opportunity. You are already at the Frequency to attract those electromagnetic realities. Those who are not will repeat (3D). It's quite simple, and no one is 'forced' to do what they have not requested on some level.

The dichotomy on the mass collective can be considered a macrocosm of the 'struggle' of the internal psyche of the individual being, since the external is the representation of the inner. The 'Elite' can be considered to be a thought representing depression. Now, these thoughts are as valid as your positive happy thoughts; there is no distinction, and more importantly there is no right and wrong. Many choose to send 'Love' & 'Compassion' to their own 'Negative' thoughts (Fear/Sadness/Depression/Anger etc) however what one must realize is that by doing so you are denying their nature. You are 'depolarizing' their thoughts by counteracting with positive thoughts. This simply results in dealing with emotional crap that you really don't need.

You can't hope to deal with a leaking pipe by simply bandaging it. Sooner or later it will burst and the water will flow. The severity of the catalyst being how early on you are prepared to accept. Remove your preconceived notions about what 'Love' truly means. Rather, consider that the term be simply seen as 'Unconditional Acceptance'. You must accept and acknowledge your thoughts (Whether it be Fear, Anger, Sadness etc), and then, and only then will they flow and thus be released.

"I accept (read: acknowledge) you ('STS'/Elite/Sadness/Depression etc) for what you are. Continue on doing what you do best and act on your 'nature' as I will mine. I will not stop you but allow you to be on your way my friends. Rather, I thank you for the gift/service you have provided. I acknowledge and have processed said catalyst, receiving the positive lesson as a result".

We offer the greatest service to let them do as they wish. Continue on with your rampage and godspeed!

* Realization that there are an infinite number of probable realities which have/do occur(ed). In some the 'Elite' have 'won'. It is ultimately down to you to be at the Frequency to attract the Reality you require.
7.9 Wrote:The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

60.30 Wrote:Your people have a fondness for the naming.

85.7 Wrote:If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

I still find it intriguing that such a strong defensiveness was thrown up when a question was raised about the wisdom of specifically directing love energy to a -named- negative entity.

It is also intriguing how those of us who questioned such a meditation were pounced on and cast as the "offenders" in the ensuing discussion.

I also find it intriguing that anybody would have "jumped on that bandwagon" in the first place, given what we know from these above quotes.

I further find it intriguing, that even though the meditation was later changed to removing the "naming" aspect, there has still been no acknowledgment that it may have not been a "positively polarizing" idea to begin with.

Finally, while I do heartily apologize for the inappropriate use of the term "ass" I find it intriguing that reports are made to the moderators over the use of such a term... while publicly organizing group meditations to send love to named negative entities is somehow determined to be -in any way- consistent with the guidelines of this forum.

Quote:4) Philosophies and information which exhibit elements of deception, manipulative thinking, generate fear, reject or discourage universal love, and encourage or promote control of self or others – are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

"Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice."
(12-07-2012, 03:17 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so are saying that I must change my thought processes to be prejudiced towards a group of people based on religious belief, how enligthened of you, please tell me more about how you're STO.

I thought we were done with sarcasm?

Cyan

Quote:
(12-07-2012, 02:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Cyan' pid='108178' dateline='1354885372']
What we actually NEED in this thread is someone who is a HC luciferianist/satanist in the actual sense of the word and knows whats what in their religion and can have a "ask godwide" type thread "ask a satanist" and not one of those corny "ooh i'm an evil entity". I know a few guys who could do it but wouldnt see a purpose in answering questions due to this forum being of lesser vibratory spectrum than they are

Ra is biased to STO. This forum is biased to STO. The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for STO seekers to study the Law of One. It's not our purpose to be all things to all people. Nor is it our purpose to accommodate those of the STS path.

STO seekers = everyone but luciferianists and satanists. Thats judgement right there.

Apparently I thought we were over blanket cheks labeling entire religions as STS now.

I'm inviting a long time LOO and spiritual companion and one of my guides to sign on here tomorrow and make his own account. He would be happy to answer all your questions in person. He is not a member of CoS but due to having "problems with authority" so, as left as left goes left. Says he is either a Buddhist, Shamanist, Anarchist, Anarcho-capitalist, Troll, Left hand pather, Satanist. Has 15-20 years experience with buddhism, meditatio, enthogens etc etc etc.

You'll love this guy i'm sure, based on the amount of love you've been sending to "lefthanders".

He is quite friendly and a nice person in general in my opinion, but something of a meanine, at times.

If you wish to ban him straight away for being a Left hand pather, then please remove my account as well post haste.

If not, then he shall create a thread possibly tomorrow somewhere along these lines and i'll post there after him to verify its him and then you may have a whack at it!
(12-07-2012, 03:48 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently I thought we were over blanket cheks labeling entire religions as STS now.

I'm inviting a long time LOO and spiritual companion and one of my guides to sign on here tomorrow and make his own account. He would be happy to answer all your questions in person. He is not a member of CoS but due to having "problems with authority" so, as left as left goes left. Says he is either a Buddhist, Shamanist, Anarchist, Anarcho-capitalist, Troll, Left hand pather, Satanist. Has 15-20 years experience with buddhism, meditatio, enthogens etc etc etc.

You'll love this guy i'm sure, based on the amount of love you've been sending to "lefthanders".

He is quite friendly and a nice person in general in my opinion, but something of a meanine, at times.

If you wish to ban him straight away for being a Left hand pather, then please remove my account as well post haste.

If not, then he shall create a thread possibly tomorrow somewhere along these lines and i'll post there after him to verify its him and then you may have a whack at it!

The term STS refers to a polarity, not any religion. No religion was ever labeled. Not by me anyway.

Cyan

This i feel is the best approach to this to get everyone to get along. Heart
Lol. And to think I stepped down as Administrator from another forum to get away from all the drama Tongue.
(12-07-2012, 04:06 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. And to think I stepped down as Administrator from another forum to get away from all the drama Tongue.

Yeah so did I! I stepped down from mod of this forum to get away from all the drama! Tongue

Cyan

And I've left many a forum because of this drama BigSmile
(12-07-2012, 03:48 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2012, 01:26 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Formerly "Send Love to Lucifer"...I changed the title of this thread since some confusion seems to have arisen regarding the use of that name.

There is no confusion in light of this quote:

85.7 Wrote:If one wishes to have power over an entity it is an aid to know that entity’s name. If one wishes no power over an entity but wishes to collect that entity into the very heart of one’s own being it is well to forget the naming. Both processes are magically viable. Each is polarized in a specific way. It is your choice.

Therefore, sending "love energy" to named negative entities is actually an attempt to have power/control over those entities.

Furthermore, this was a violation of the guidelines:

Bring4th Guidelines Wrote:4) Philosophies and information which exhibit elements of deception, manipulative thinking, generate fear, reject or discourage universal love, and encourage or promote control of self or others – are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

Looks to me like the confusion was in your own mind- and in the minds of those who immediately jumped on the bandwagon- rather than those who- in compassion for those being misled to seek power over negative entities- questioned the wisdom of such an endeavor.

(12-06-2012, 07:42 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on specifically doing the "Lucifer meditation" every day at least until the solstice, but if anyone would like to add other foci, I'd be open to that as well. So long as I don't get too much on my plate and short myself out.

So then, it is still a "Lucifer meditation"? Or at least... as of 8:42 pm yesterday?

You are extremely ironically doing the same thing this guideline is set I place for. You don't like, don't agree with, and/or don't understand the purpose of the meditation and seek to control us by attempting to stop this meditation. This thread is already four pages long and judging by skimming the last few posts I would venture a guess it has turned into arguing.

I thought we agreed to disagree on this days ago?
It seems we've just disagreed to agree.

I don't see why people are getting so upset about this. Please let us make our own choices.

We are not declaring war. I am not a warrior, I do not wish to fight. I've fought enough in my time on this planet, I'm done with it. All I want to do is create a foundation of Acceptance and Openness to All upon which the Kingdom of Heaven can be built by those who follow. I want to do my small part to help usher in a world of peace.

Shin'Ar

If one wants to send out positive vibrations and energy, that can be easily done and is a very good thing for The All.

I don't think anyone here has a problem with anyone wanting to do such work.

But, it seems that this was an effort to direct that energy towards negative entities or energies in a fashion of offering love to negatively polarized fields.

That is fine also. I commend you all.

My question remains.

As soon as you choose to focus that energy on a particular entity, or group, then I suggest that each member of your group should be aware of who and what is being focused on.

Or do you simply choose any name, and it doesn't matter if any of you know someone with that name, or if each one has someone different in mind having that name, the group just sends out love and light to anything, or anyone that might have such a name?

Cmon, folks.

When the gesture was initiated it was set in motion with the idea of sending love to some satanic energy which you all feel very comfortable calling Lucifer just because of the notoriety and common association of that name.

My question was genuine and deserving of a genuine response given the curiosity of the ambiguity of your generalizations.

But, no need for any further response, because you have all made it clear that the initial effort was one of uncertain direction and intent, in which you all had your own ideas and thought processes at work, whether they were all in line with each other or not.

I was mistaken to think that you all had this common idea that Lucifer was an evil demon needing your love. How foolish of me for asking such a ridiculous question and staring such a commotion.

I am open to any of you that would really like to have an honest discussion about this sort of generalizing and characterization.

However there is no other agenda at work here other than to offer thoughts regarding the matter in a way that might bring higher understanding to your group meditation efforts.

Or we can all just sit around and hold hands sending love out to all negative energies in the universe.

I suggest though, that there are much more efficient ways of channeling that love, rather than being caught up in misconceptions and opinions whether they have credibility or not.

Does truth and reality mean nothing anymore?

Do we now just say whatever we feel like saying and pretend that its all worthy?

I think that positive energy is not going to be found anywhere within perversions of truth, no matter how much one would like to believe in it.
All I know is that I know nothing.

I thought your question of who we mean when we say say Lucifer was an important one Shin'Ar and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply since I've been very busy, but I feel that we've moved past that now. I see it was perhaps a mistake to name names. I would like to add, personally, that I don't see Lucifer as demonic/evil/whatever entity/field of awareness, but simply a trailblazer. To me Lucifer's energies represent the pioneering attitude of wanting to be on the cutting edge, wanting to be the first, wanting to make your mark on the Universe. I may be off in that understanding but I am not attached to it and am perfectly willing to entertain other views.

I can see how all of us having different views of the intended target(s) for our energies is counter-productive, but honestly I feel like we accomplished a lot in the past two nights.

Here's what I'm going to do from now on, I'm just going to visualize the globe, find any dark spots and send my light to them. No names, no good or evil, just illumination.

I don't want to challenge any entities, I don't want to give them anything that they don't want, but my soul is telling me that these oppressors are themselves oppressed. I just want to let them know that they are free, they can come out of their hiding places.
(12-07-2012, 06:26 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]seek to control us by attempting to stop this meditation

What you do is your own business. I have no control over that.
(12-07-2012, 07:54 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Here's what I'm going to do from now on, I'm just going to visualize the globe, find any dark spots and send my light to them.

This is beautiful, Spaced. This is Q'uo's suggestion for Gaia meditation that L/L Research is holding. Here is an excerpt from what Q'uo is saying:

Q'uo, 20010916 Wrote:We would recommend to each entity that within the meditative state one see the ruptures in this planet's beingness. Perhaps you can locate them geographically within your mind, seeing them as dark and hurting, in pain and confusion. And then, begin to bring the light and the love of the one Creator into the image. See that rupture of hurt and pain lightened by this love of the one Creator, shining forth through the eyes of all. Focus upon the injury, the hurt, and the pain until it is also as bright as the noonday sun.
I was always of the opinion that the original purpose of this thread was to send love/light to those of the, what is sometimes called "the dark brotherhood" or "our dark brothers/sisters". That would be the incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes on this planet that are both polarizing negatively and part of the organized world net of those that are in power (some would say "WERE in power" is the case now due to instreaming 4th density vibrations).

The idea was that this group ("the Illuminati") are incarnate members of the Lucifer social memory complex, and by sending them love/light, we express compassion for those who have played a negative role on this planet for so long that they have forgotten that they were players in a game. Expressing this compassion for them and sending them love/light was supposed to free them from their "chains" of service by communicating to the universe that their service as controllers and oppressors is no longer needed on Gaia, due to the dawning of 4th density. This was seen to be of great potential service to Gaia and the planetary consciousness. (Lynn, please correct me if I'm wrong about this.)

This thread and its discussion seem to have gotten heated and strayed quite a bit from its original intentions. Likewise, those of us who are discussing may have distorted pictures of other-self and of the discussion due to getting ahead of ourselves a little bit here.

I echo Austin's sentiments (from his post in the "Love to the Power thread) on stepping back a bit, taking a few deep breaths, and re-centering the self before participating further. I also want to harmonize with him in reminding all that the purpose of Bring4th is to connect with fellow seekers and share the self, learn/teaching and providing companionship in love and harmony with one another. We are all facets of the one infinite Creator. That so easily slips behind the veil when the catalyst is encountered.

Tenet, it is here that I want to address your specific concern about the "Love to the Power" thread being in violation of guideline 4.
Quote:4) Philosophies and information which exhibit elements of deception, manipulative thinking, generate fear, reject or discourage universal love, and encourage or promote control of self or others – are considered to be not in alignment with the principles of spiritual evolution espoused by Confederation sources and are thus subject to moderation and/or removal.

This guideline is essentially to prevent threads like "STS mind control tactics: beware!!!" (imaginary example) or other threads where the focus is on material that is meant to cause fear or be a distraction from the focus on universal love and attempting to see all as one.

I understand that your argument is that the purpose of that thread is to send love/light to a targeted individual or group, who is negative in nature. Therefore, according to the Ra material, the attempt must be to control that group, because of the naming. Therefore, this thread exhibits deception and manipulative thinking.

My stance on this issue is the same as Austin's, with the addition of the information on the original thread's intent/purpose I spoke about at the beginning of this post. I don't think that the intent of that thread is at all negative.

Things might have gone much smoother if the questions you originally raised in that thread about the wisdom of sending love to the Lucifer group were responded to in a calm and respectful way. If every member involved in that (and this!) discussion had, as Austin said, kept an open mind, did not try to pin down the intent of others, and constantly sought a mutual understanding, the conflict might not have been so severe, or have even occurred at all.

Mutual respect for eachother is of the utmost importance while interacting with eachother through computer screens in this density which learns the lessons of love.

Thank you, Tenet, for keeping a cool head when you were engaged, and for carrying yourself with respect in this instance. And thank you, all, for making Bring4th what it is. Heart

Shin'Ar

One of my favorite television characters is ole Si Robertson, who is often quoted naming another ambiguous and often misrepresented identity.

Jack.

Though I am not sure whether Jack is more negative or positive in vibration.

But, to the question, is the name Lucifer used so ambiguously that it is impossible to use the name in any sense in which it would actually point to one particular entity,

Ole Uncle Si would say,

'You got that one right, Jack'. lol

Love that redneck bastard.

But to my curiosity, even Aaron espouses using the name in affiliations in which there has always been contradiction, denial and inability to clearly unravel any source of truth.

These occult aspects of Lucifer, which often tie that name to Satan, are more of the same misinterpretations and wonderings of curious minds seeking to understand the roles of these followings and their affiliations.

To nail down any characterization of Lucifer as one by which it can actually be identified, because of the fact that there are so many cultures and teachings depicting entities using that name in so many different lights, would be like trying to put a face to 'Jack'.

I'll tell you what, for those who want to make it sound like my question is simply a way to divert judgement from satan, I propose we have a Gaia meditation and impose our vibrations on Jack.

I definitely see a little twinkle of evil In Si Robertson's eyes. Not to mention a whole potload full o' ignorance. So at least we can be pretty sure we will all be talkin and thinkin of the same character when we start to focus our energy.

Ole Si, get ready for a very unique awakening you ole redneck you.

Thanks for the diskushin ya'all.

Oh and by the way I very much like the term Gaia Meditation.

Now that is a much better way to name your intentions, Jack.

We all know exactly what is being referred to when we say Gaia.

Right?

You all know who Gaia is, right?
Hi Aaron,

Thanks Smile

(12-08-2012, 04:14 AM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I was always of the opinion that the original purpose of this thread was to send love/light to those of the, what is sometimes called "the dark brotherhood" or "our dark brothers/sisters". That would be the incarnate mind/body/spirit complexes on this planet that are both polarizing negatively and part of the organized world net of those that are in power (some would say "WERE in power" is the case now due to instreaming 4th density vibrations).

The question raised touches upon whether or not we are judging those of negative polarity as having made the "wrong" choice, or that their behavior is in need of changing. Those of the negative polarity are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing, given their intentions. Given the instreaming 4th density vibrations, this might be their last chance to graduate.

It would be foolish to expect otherwise. Let's each tend to our own gardens, until they spilleth over into one another and there is no more space for desolation to express itself. Leave these others be.

Actually, if we want to send love to anybody unannounced, why not target those who are still sitting on the edge of the sinkhole, wondering if they should climb out and leave it behind for good.

It was later explicitly stated that there was no intention to control or change their behavior implied, but rather an intention to forgive and release ourselves from our attachment to these entities. This is well.

Quote:This guideline is essentially to prevent threads like "STS mind control tactics: beware!!!" (imaginary example) or other threads where the focus is on material that is meant to cause fear or be a distraction from the focus on universal love and attempting to see all as one.

My belief is if we were seeking to control STS entities- even with love- then it would be a violation of the guideline. Otherwise, not.

But since there is a group dynamic involved, I think this adds a different dimension. If not everybody in the group were on the same page with the respect to the inner intentions of the meditation, or with respect to the identity of the named entity, this could result in unforeseen consequences.

And indeed it did! Although it would appear we all have survived relatively unscathed and intact. So all is well. Smile

Quote:Things might have gone much smoother if the questions you originally raised in that thread about the wisdom of sending love to the Lucifer group were responded to in a calm and respectful way.

True. Though it is understandable "due to the nature of the mind/body/spirit complexes’ distortions towards perceiving concepts relating to philosophy in terms of ethics or activity."

In questioning the wisdom of such a meditation, I meant to imply no ethical commentary on the "rightness" or "wrongness" of the meditation or to actively prevent anybody from doing as they will. It is simply a question of wisdom. It means- why not put on our blue and indigo ray glasses and consider their perspective before we spring into activity. Maybe refine the intention a bit. Or at least, make it clearly stated. Which it now is.

And besides, there is wisdom in folly... or at least so says Yadda!

Unbound

Hehehehehehe Smile
3 dead in Oregon mall shooting
At least 26 dead in shooting at Connecticut elementary school
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children

These are the sort of things that I wonder about being the unforeseen consequences of dropping "green bombs" of love around the planet. The concern is that those engaging in spiritual warfare use events like this as an excuse to redouble their efforts, rather than noticing the potential connection between groups attacking negative entities with love, and "random" acts of violence.

Maybe there really is no connection. But with that kind of question-mark in my mind, I will stick to radiating love to nobody in particular. Smile
(12-14-2012, 02:19 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]3 dead in Oregon mall shooting
At least 26 dead in shooting at Connecticut elementary school
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children

These are the sort of things that I wonder about being the unforeseen consequences of dropping "green bombs" of love around the planet. The concern is that those engaging in spiritual warfare use events like this as an excuse to redouble their efforts, rather than noticing the potential connection between groups attacking negative entities with love, and "random" acts of violence.

Maybe there really is no connection. But with that kind of question-mark in my mind, I will stick to radiating love to nobody in particular. Smile

I cannot fathom this line of thinking, sorry. This sort of thing is nothing new.

Does it work the other way? Does spreading hate cause random acts of love?
(12-14-2012, 07:08 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot fathom this line of thinking, sorry. This sort of thing is nothing new.

Does it work the other way? Does spreading hate cause random acts of love?

If a group of negative entities decided to get together and consciously direct "hate energy" to a highly evolved positive entity... my guess would be yes.
I asked Jim this question...hear tonight's radio show if you're interested in his opinion regarding this topic.
(12-14-2012, 10:22 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I asked Jim this question...hear tonight's radio show if you're interested in his opinion regarding this topic.

Thanks for asking the question, Monica! It was framed a bit differently than I had in my mind, though I realize you were making a composite question based on the totality of the conversation.

I thought it was interesting that Jim's knee-jerk response was, "That's impossible!" but then proceeded to say it depended on the intention behind the sending. I think we all agree that the intention is key.

The point I have been attempting to make is that we don't always know what the totality of our intentions are. "New Age" circles are filled with people who have genuine green-ray activation, but who nevertheless get caught up in yellow/orange dynamics- hidden intentions, butthurt-ness, ego massaging, etc. And let me be clear that I am not holding myself out as an exception to this.

The problem lay wherein seekers are in denial of their own imbalances. On the surface, they project the appearance of "love and light" but underneath is a roiling sea of turbulent emotions and lack of self-acceptance.

It a nutshell: Unacknowledged yellow/orange influence = Unintended consequences.

I started this side-discussion by asking: Why not simply radiate love out in all directions, without attachments to a specific entities, in particular named negative entities?

This question still stands. And after all the debate I haven't seen anybody actually offer a good reason why we should send love energy to named negative entities, rather than radiating out in all directions without condition.

So at this point, unless somebody would like to come forward with reasoning as to why we would choose to place conditions and restrictions on our love, rather than offering it freely and without attachment, I will consider this discussion closed for my part. I have said what I had to say- anything more would just be repeating myself and going around in circles.

Thanks again for getting Jim's opinion in this topic.
Is there a write-out of the radio program for those of us without access to it?
(12-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for asking the question, Monica! It was framed a bit differently than I had in my mind, though I realize you were making a composite question based on the totality of the conversation.

I did it that way because you hadn't actually asked me to ask them. If you'd like to ask a more specific question, please let me know! We usually have a shortage of questions so it's no problem if you'd like to follow-up.

(12-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it was interesting that Jim's knee-jerk response was, "That's impossible!" but then proceeded to say it depended on the intention behind the sending. I think we all agree that the intention is key.

Yes, but I don't think his clarification negated his initial reaction, which was that just sending love wouldn't result in a random act of violence.

I don't want to speak for Jim, so I will leave it at that.

(12-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]The point I have been attempting to make is that we don't always know what the totality of our intentions are. "New Age" circles are filled with people who have genuine green-ray activation, but who nevertheless get caught up in yellow/orange dynamics- hidden intentions, butthurt-ness, ego massaging, etc. And let me be clear that I am not holding myself out as an exception to this.

The problem lay wherein seekers are in denial of their own imbalances. On the surface, they project the appearance of "love and light" but underneath is a roiling sea of turbulent emotions and lack of self-acceptance.

It a nutshell: Unacknowledged yellow/orange influence = Unintended consequences.

That, I can agree with! Absolutely.

(12-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I started this side-discussion by asking: Why not simply radiate love out in all directions, without attachments to a specific entities, in particular named negative entities?

This question still stands. And after all the debate I haven't seen anybody actually offer a good reason why we should send love energy to named negative entities, rather than radiating out in all directions without condition.

So at this point, unless somebody would like to come forward with reasoning as to why we would choose to place conditions and restrictions on our love, rather than offering it freely and without attachment,

(raises hand)

OK, I will take a shot at it. But first, I will clarify that what I am attempting to define is focused love, not love with conditions, restrictions, or attachment to outcome.

Those are completely different things, and you seem to have lumped them all in together.

I had already agreed, previously, with you regarding attachment to outcome. I 100% agree that that's not cool, and can result in unforseen consequences. In other words, sending love to an STS entity with the intention of trying to change their polarity, is controlling and is in itself an STS activity.

Restrictions...not good either. Why would love ever be restricted?

Conditions...loving someone only if they meet certain criteria...that's not really love then is it?

OK, so I just ruled out the 3 that you mentioned. Now I will mention another way: focused.

To specifically target a certain individual or group, isn't restricting love; nor is it placing conditions; nor is it having any attachment. Those attributes are independent of whether the love is directed at anyone in particular and thus isn't really part of this conversation, as far as I'm concerned.

To illustrate focused love, let's use the example of a husband's love for his wife, or a mother's love for her child. Isn't that focused? Who among us can claim to love everyone on the planet in exactly the same way we love our families? Is it 'wrong' to do so? Should we be expected to just radiate love to everyone equally, while here in 3D? Is that even something to aspire to, while in 3D? For to do so would require that we dispense with any family or friendship associations.

Now, is it any different if we choose to focus our love on STS entities? How is that any more 'wrong' than focusing love on an STO entity that we've chosen to spend our life with?

It might be argued that it's 'ok' to focus love on one's wife, because it's mutual, but what about, say, the families of the shooting victims? Is it not acceptable, and even appropriate, to send extra love and prayers their way right now, in their time of need? Isn't that what compassion is all about? Q'uo has mentioned that every catastrophe is an opportunity for others to feel compassion. Waves of prayers are being sent to those families right now. Is that not a good thing? Would anyone say that to do so is somehow an infringement?

How is sending similar prayers and love to the STS entities in need be any different?

We don't know them any more than we know those families of the victims. We can only assume that the victims' families are generally STO...but that is an assumption. So sending love to them, but not to known STS entities, on the basis of their polarity, is itself based on assumption.

One might argue "It's ok to send love to the victims' families, because they just endured a trauma."

Well, are not the STS entities currently enduring trauma also? Indeed they are! Surely it is traumatic for them to be exposed to increased 4D light, at a time when their era of power is coming to an end. They are preparing to leave, or might even be fighting the inevitable, in their last throes. Not to mention, just the increase in overall love on the planet...I'd say that likely qualifies as a trauma to them, just as surely as the trauma of the victims' families.

So, we can't really argue that we shouldn't send them love because of their polarity, and we can't really argue that based on whether they deserve compassion or not either, because we really don't know the details of their experience, any more than we know the details of the victims' families, yet we find sending focused love to them quite acceptable.

What does that leave, then? Just why would we want to send focused love to STS entities?

Here is a reason:

Because they have been offering their service to our planet for at least the past 75,000 years. And anyone who has lived on this planet during that time has partaken of their service, most likely unconsciously.

Anyone who has ever:

...gotten a vaccination without understanding the risks
...had a surgery or taken a medication without understanding the risks
...drunk fluoridated water, without being aware of its poisonous qualities
...been the victim of war, slavery, military invasion, or other violence
...had their assets stolen by corrupt government
...made choices based on lies proffered by the media
...gotten sick because of poisons in the environment
...lived a life of poverty or servitude because of corruption

...or any number of other examples of the ways in which the negative elite has impacted the lives of virtually everyone on this planet...

Anyone who has been affected by the negative elite has, wittingly or unwittingly, accepted their offer of service. Just by agreeing to incarnate here, we have accepted their offer of service, on a soul level.

But our mind didn't know that until recently, when we awakened to the insidiousness of the negative influences on our planet.

Therefore, now that we are awake, we have the power to choose. We can activate our free will and choose to decline their service! For the first time in perhaps thousands of lifetimes, we can consciously tell the negative elite thanks, but no thanks.

And, we can do that on behalf of others who might not consciously know the negative elite even exists, but who have called, and we have heard their call.

In order to change the dynamic of what's been going on for many thousands of years, we have to first identify it, and then lovingly decline the service we had previously agreed to.

Thus, the love and the choice must be focused.

(12-15-2012, 02:20 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for getting Jim's opinion in this topic.

You are quite welcome! Smile
(12-15-2012, 03:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That, I can agree with! Absolutely.

I didn't mean to imply more than this- although the discussion has definitely helped me come to a clearer understanding of my own opinion.

Quote:To illustrate focused love, let's use the example of a husband's love for his wife, or a mother's love for her child. Isn't that focused? Who among us can claim to love everyone on the planet in exactly the same way we love our families? Is it 'wrong' to do so?

These people have relationships with one another. The relationships form a basis for the natural channels by which love energy can be effectively transmitted. So not only is it not 'wrong' but it is a most excellent way to practice the sending of focused love.

Quote:Should we be expected to just radiate love to everyone equally, while here in 3D? Is that even something to aspire to, while in 3D? For to do so would require that we dispense with any family or friendship associations.

I don't see the contradiction between the two. We direct personal love to those whom we have a personal relationship with. We direct impersonal love to nobody in particular.

Quote:Now, is it any different if we choose to focus our love on STS entities? How is that any more 'wrong' than focusing love on an STO entity that we've chosen to spend our life with?

It's not "wrong" just perhaps more likely to result in unintended consequences, due to the influences discussed above.

Quote:It might be argued that it's 'ok' to focus love on one's wife, because it's mutual, but what about, say, the families of the shooting victims? Is it not acceptable, and even appropriate, to send extra love and prayers their way right now, in their time of need? Isn't that what compassion is all about?

Sure, why not.

Quote:How is sending similar prayers and love to the STS entities in need be any different?

It is different in the same way that sending material aid to despotic governmental regimes empowers them to further oppress their citizens.

Quote:What does that leave, then? Just why would we want to send focused love to STS entities?

Here is a reason:

Despite all this reasoning, I still don't see why it would be more wise to send focused love to STS entities, given the plethora of other avenues and recipients for our focused love energy.

Quote:In order to change the dynamic of what's been going on for many thousands of years, we have to first identify it, and then lovingly decline the service we had previously agreed to.

If we wish to release ourselves from this dynamic, then perhaps we might reconsider walking up and ringing their doorbell to say "Hello." If it is true that negative entities are on their "way out" so to speak, then perhaps is it not a particularly great idea to reach out to them and start tugging on their coattails.
(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean to imply more than this- although the discussion has definitely helped me come to a clearer understanding of my own opinion.

Ok cool!

(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]These people have relationships with one another. The relationships form a basis for the natural channels by which love energy can be effectively transmitted. So not only is it not 'wrong' but it is a most excellent way to practice the sending of focused love.

Exactly! So too, do we have relationships with those who have power over us.

It is a different kind of relationship: one of an STS (victim/oppressor) nature.

Now, before anyone says "Oh see, you have a victim mentality...you think you're oppressed" I will pre-empt that by saying anyone who pays taxes, has to spend extra money on a water filter to avoid fluoride, has their tax money go to support wars they don't believe in, has to battle the school system to avoid vaccinating their kids, lost a loved one to chemo, or breathes polluted air, is oppressed by the negative elite to some degree. No one on the planet is completely immune (well maybe those living on tropical islands...but even then, not completely, because pollution is pervasive).

(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see the contradiction between the two. We direct personal love to those whom we have a personal relationship with. We direct impersonal love to nobody in particular.

Right. But an oppressor isn't "nobody in particular."

(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]It is different in the same way that sending material aid to despotic governmental regimes empowers them to further oppress their citizens.

I don't get the above statement. One is saying "I honor you as part of the Creator but decline your service" while your example is one of helping them render said STS service.

(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Despite all this reasoning, I still don't see why it would be more wise to send focused love to STS entities, given the plethora of other avenues and recipients for our focused love energy.

Well, I tried! Tongue

(12-15-2012, 04:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]If we wish to release ourselves from this dynamic, then perhaps we might reconsider walking up and ringing their doorbell to say "Hello." If it is true that negative entities are on their "way out" so to speak, then perhaps is it not a particularly great idea to reach out and start tugging on their coattails.

Ah, there it is! :idea: You might have just illuminated the difference in our viewpoints. It appears to me that you see them as already going out the door, looking straight ahead, away from the Earth, and not looking at the people any longer. So to acknowledge them would be attracting their attention.

Whereas, I was seeing this as more of a matter of them heading backwards out the door, still firing off shots as they back out, taking more victims down with them.

So in my view, since they were still focused on continuing the oppression as long as possible, knowing full well that they still had victims, then recognizing that they still are doing that isn't really calling attention to anything...since they are already aware of it. It's more like facing them and saying "OK I know you're doing this...but we no longer wish to be victims...you are free to turn around and hightail it out of town now...thank you very much" rather than cowering in a corner for fear they might see us.

Please note that I'm not suggesting initiating a confrontation, as you seem to imply. The confrontation has already been ongoing, for thousands of years. I'm suggesting an end to the confrontation. Forgiveness breaks the cycle of karma. In order to consciously forgive an oppressor, the love must be focused.

It's splitting hairs, really, but that subtle distinction might explain why we view this differently.
(12-15-2012, 04:39 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, there it is! :idea: You might have just illuminated the difference in our viewpoints.

Yup. Smile

Quote:It appears to me that you see them as already going out the door, looking straight ahead, away from the Earth, and not looking at the people any longer. So to acknowledge them would be attracting their attention.

Whereas, I was seeing this as more of a matter of them heading backwards out the door, still firing off shots as they back out, taking more victims down with them.

I see. There is another angle to consider here as well. For example, you and I might both be assuming that the negative influence is on its way out. Recently, I saw a fair argument made that the "sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes (17.1)" is still yet to come.

In light of considering this possibility, I am seeing all these channeled messages strongly indicating that there will be no more negativity on the planet less than a week from now. If so, I think we would all welcome the change.

But if not- what does that portend for all the "lightworkers" who have been hanging their last hopes on these prophecies? In particular, those who have as yet much yellow/orange ray work yet to do? The persistence of negativity going into 2013 could be used as yet another excuse to put off the inner work necessary to move more fully into green/blue/indigo, and instead engage in even more intensive group sending of love to negative entities, along with reinforced yellow/orange ray distortions, resulting in even more unintended consequences... in this scenario it comes down to a refusal to deal with one's own inner negativity, and instead projecting it outwards and scapegoating "negative entities" for why we feel despair and negativity on the inside.

Do you see the potential feedback loop here?

Quote:Forgiveness breaks the cycle of karma. In order to consciously forgive an oppressor, the love must be focused.

Not only that, but even more fundamentally, one must forgive the self for engaging the oppressor in the first place.

Quote:It's splitting hairs, really, but that subtle distinction might explain why we view this differently.

It usually comes down to these types of subtle distinctions.
I think I can offer a real-world example of "focused love" as opposed to "love with conditions, restrictions, or attachment to outcome."

I was sitting in the basement of the building that my mate works in, waiting for her to get dressed in the locker room so that we could walk home together. She works in a hospice. Upstairs, I could hear some unsettling noise from a patient she had told me about before. This patient is completely paralyzed, unable to do anything except blink her eyes. She has excessive mucous build-up in her throat and nose which constantly drains down into her windpipe, causing her to choke and suffocate. It periodically needs to be suctioned out with a medical device.

I was waiting there, and I heard her coughing and choking, knowing that she was completely helpless while suffocation bared down upon her. And in that moment, I chose to send focused love to her. It was more like a focusing of an uncontrollable wave of compassion that arose within me. But there was still no attachment to any sort of outcome of this sending.

My point in this is that there are certainly situations where sending focused love is appropriate, as long as there are no lower ray issues causing attachments or conditions to that love.

Thank you, Monica for making that distinction! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5