Bring4th

Full Version: Did the first Higher-Self have a Higher-Self before it was a Higher-Self?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I quote form the LOO.

Quote:70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the Higher Self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the Higher Self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

70.9 Questioner: I think I have an erroneous concept of the mind/body/spirit complex that, for instance, I represent here in this density and my Higher Self. This probably comes from my concept of space and time. I am going to try to unscramble this. The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth-density, simultaneously. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

70.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that all of the mind/body/spirit complexes that exist below levels of mid-sixth-density have a Higher Self at the level of mid-sixth-density? Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s Higher Self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the Higher Self?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

So yeah I can understand we exist in a present so our higher self is already there.

But doesn't that point where our higher-self is need to have had a higher-self before getting there?

I'm at a road block!
(07-05-2012, 07:40 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]I quote form the LOO.

Quote:...The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

You have your answer right there: "to that point".

The Higher Self is always changing. Everything all its Lower Selves do affects the current end result, which we call the Higher Self.

We are so buried in determinism right now that we simply cannot get this fully. Smile
(07-05-2012, 08:28 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:...The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

You have your answer right there: "to that point".

The Higher Self is always changing. Everything all its Lower Selves do affects the current end result, which we call the Higher Self.

We are so buried in determinism right now that we simply cannot get this fully. Smile

The higher self also contains all things, all possibilities...
I believe everybody is a wanderer in that sense, because, the original state of being is higher self or more so, a mind/body/spirit totality wich is seventh density, wich is the harvest of the previous octave. And "they-we" started all over again, and gained more refinement and experiences.
There is no "before". There is no "after". Everything exists in potentiation simultaneously. We perceive things sequentially, which creates the illusion of linear time.

Shin'Ar

Quote:70.8 Questioner: What I am trying to understand here is more about the Higher Self and its relationship with the mind/body/spirit complex. Does the Higher Self have a sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex that is a separate unit from the mind/body/spirit complex that is, in this case, displaced to negative time/space?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The higher self is the entity of mid-sixth density which, turning back, offers this service to its self.

70.9 Questioner: I think I have an erroneous concept of the mind/body/spirit complex that, for instance, I represent here in this density and my Higher Self. This probably comes from my concept of space and time. I am going to try to unscramble this. The way I see it right now is that I am existing in two different locations, here and in mid-sixth-density, simultaneously. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future.

70.10 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that all of the mind/body/spirit complexes that exist below levels of mid-sixth-density have a Higher Self at the level of mid-sixth-density? Is this correct?

70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s Higher Self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the Higher Self?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The Higher Self does not manipulate its past selves. It protects when possible and guides when asked, but the force of free will is paramount. The seeming contradictions of determinism and free will melt when it is accepted that there is such a thing as true simultaneity. The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point.

So yeah I can understand we exist in a present so our higher self is already there.

But doesn't that point where our higher-self is need to have had a higher-self before getting there?

I'm at a road block!

In my understanding it is not beneficial to imagine a Higher future self which is already the result of the directions you will choose in this existence as though your existence has already been played out.

I think that if we are beings of optional opportunities and choices, than the direction we shall take, and the character we shall build, is based entirely on future possibilities.

This is why proponents of future self interaction always resort to the parallel reality theories. id not conform to such theories and prefer to see my future as that which my present consciooi9usness will create, rather than a reality already existing.
Shin'Ar my friend, I think it is very important that you follow your intuition. If what Ra said does not resonate with you, then by all means ignore this part that does not resonate with you. I'm sure Ra would be the first to thank you deeply for doing this. Ra certainly does not want to confuse us even further than we currently are. Smile

Shin'Ar

(07-06-2012, 08:48 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar my friend, I think it is very important that you follow your intuition. If what Ra said does not resonate with you, then by all means ignore this part that does not resonate with you. I'm sure Ra would be the first to thank you deeply for doing this. Ra certainly does not want to confuse us even further than we currently are. Smile

Following our intuition is the way we evolve.

I have always been aware that Ra can make mistakes as can any other entity. there is none which knows all , because the all is a Mystery yet to continue.

"Knew I then, that all that has being, is growing to meet yet another being in a far-off grouping of space and of time." - Thoth
Incidentally, there is not a shred of the Ra material that I do not resonate with. Nothing whatsoever! 100% of it fits my current understanding.

I must be a wanderer of Ra. Wink

kdsii

The Higher Self is outside the confines of 'causality', or cause and effect. Meaning, logic will do you no good here! Ha.

I believe it is a collective, ever-evolving, like the Creator itself.

I'm at a road block!

(07-06-2012, 11:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Incidentally, there is not a shred of the Ra material that I do not resonate with. Nothing whatsoever! 100% of it fits my current understanding.

I must be a wanderer of Ra. Wink

Same here
I agree with Patrick, although there is a lot of the Ra Material which I don't understand.

Cyan

(07-06-2012, 08:36 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]This is why proponents of future self interaction always resort to the parallel reality theories. id not conform to such theories and prefer to see my future as that which my present consciooi9usness will create, rather than a reality already existing.

This is a serious question and I want you to ponder this if at all possible and come up with something.

Why did you say "id"

Did you mean "id does not...." as in, id part of the psyche

or

i'd not "i would not"

because if you meant "i'd not...." then i'm not interested in the conversation but appreciate your interest in it and commend you for your yadda yadda and so on.

But.

If you said "id not conform to" in the 3rd person kind of speaking of "id" in the 3rd person.

Then i'm very interested in what you mean by id not conforming to this and wish to understand more.

Shin'Ar

(07-07-2012, 08:39 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-06-2012, 08:36 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]This is why proponents of future self interaction always resort to the parallel reality theories. id not conform to such theories and prefer to see my future as that which my present consciooi9usness will create, rather than a reality already existing.

This is a serious question and I want you to ponder this if at all possible and come up with something.

Why did you say "id"

Did you mean "id does not...." as in, id part of the psyche

or

i'd not "i would not"

because if you meant "i'd not...." then i'm not interested in the conversation but appreciate your interest in it and commend you for your yadda yadda and so on.

But.

If you said "id not conform to" in the 3rd person kind of speaking of "id" in the 3rd person.

Then i'm very interested in what you mean by id not conforming to this and wish to understand more.

Sorry for the poor editing.

I do not conform to thinking about evolution as a predestined aspect.

I guess we have nothing to share in that regard as you would consider my thoughts to be unworthy of your own, or so I am left to assume by your 'yadda yadda' remark.

Cyan

I was referring to nothing of the kind. I was referring to the area of interest. I'm looking for a different information at this time and felt the need to skip the rest of the dialogue as that part of what i read had personal resonance. Not meant out of disrespect but rather, out of disinterest. No harm intended and if harm caused apologies are offered. =)

Shin'Ar

(07-07-2012, 09:14 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I was referring to nothing of the kind. I was referring to the area of interest. I'm looking for a different information at this time and felt the need to skip the rest of the dialogue as that part of what i read had personal resonance. Not meant out of disrespect but rather, out of disinterest. No harm intended and if harm caused apologies are offered. =)

I will choose to believe that the way you express 'yadda yadda' is not in the way that most of us would consider it then. I apologize for any presumption on my part.
"yadda yadda" reminds me of this: http://www.yadushidumaliyu.com/dad.html

kdsii

The site you posted offers enlightenment, channeling and COMBAT training. HAHAHA, awesome. That's the breakfast of champions right there

(07-07-2012, 01:13 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]"yadda yadda" reminds me of this: http://www.yadushidumaliyu.com/dad.html

(07-05-2012, 07:40 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah I can understand we exist in a present so our higher self is already there.

I'm at a road block!

The answer to the riddle is subtly tucked into the Ra quote you offered. Eddie also pointed it out in his response.

I will bold the relevant part of the Ra quote:

Quote:70.11 Questioner: Would an analogy for this situation be that an individual’s Higher Self is manipulating, to some extent shall I say, the mind/body/spirit complex that is its analog to move it through the lower densities for the purposes of gaining experience and finally transferring that experience or amalgamating it in mid-sixth-density with the Higher Self?

You see, that is the key. Everything that we think is happening in a nice, neat, linear string of events is, in actuality, simultaneous. The first words ever uttered are still being uttered, and the last words have already been spoken. The alpha and omega are one. But what about free will? If the last words have already been spoken, doesn't that point to a deterministic universe? And the answer is, surprisingly, no.

How can this be so? How can one's future already exist, and there still be free will? You see, it is all still your decision. There is a line from The Matrix where the oracle is talking to Neo, and she tells him, "You've already made the decision -- you're just here to understand why you made the decision."

Now, it is not quite so cut and dry. But it is a good way to start wrapping your head around this. It is as inaccurate to say the future is already written, as it is to say that is not written. It's not an either/or scenario, strangely enough. Another way of thinking about it is to say the entire evolution through the densities of our octave happens in but a second of "real time". Actually, it's not even a second, it is instantaneous from an intelligent infinity perspective.

You could think of it as a roll of projector film. All the images exist concurrently, at the same time. Right now, your conscious focus is on one frame. All the other frames still exist, though, both forward and backwards. In reality you are the whole film. You are also the projector, and the table its sitting on. BigSmile Your conscious identity -- what you think of as your conscious self -- is just an identification with a particular section of frames up to a certain point. The only thing that actually "moves" through time is your identification. You more and more identify your "self" as a larger and larger collection of these "frames". As this happens and your identity expands, you experience this physically as the inevitable march or progression through what we call "time". Here in the physical, we carelessly refer to this gradual "remembering" of who we really are as simply "getting older". RollEyes

By the time 7th density rolls around, you are identified with everyone and everything. Your identity is 100% conscious again. We are truly our own icebergs. So much is beneath the surface in this density we find ourselves incarnate into.

If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask. Hopefully, I haven't muddied the waters even more than before. Wink

Shin'Ar

Ra says that "The Higher Self is the end result of all the development experienced by the mind/body/spirit complex to that point."

The end result experienced "TO THAT POINT."

This is exactly what I am saying. Our consciousness is evolving from our past experiences into this experience of the point where we are now.

That is what this quote says clearly.

Simultaneity is the inclusion of all that has happened to this point, not the inclusion of Mystery which may or may not happen in the future.

For such to be possible there would have to be alternate timelines and parallel realities where all of the various options are played out so that whatever choice one makes, can be realized in such inclusion somewhere in that expanse of infinite possibilities and experiences.

In my thinking there is simply no reason to even consider such phenomenon unless as some sort of evidence to provide credibility for the theory of every possible future already having been experienced.

When we know that the Mystery exists as undefinable and incomprehensible, why would we deliberately devise theories to give credibility to our speculations as though there is no Mystery to the Creation?

Until we can solve the Mystery, we must assume it exists as such, mystery.

The real reason we are willing to adopt such theories is that it helps us to comprehend the dynamics of infinity and our inability to comprehend the passage of time. we hate to admit inability to comprehend. We like to think we can answer all if we just try hard enough. Mystery is our enemy in that regard.

But whether we like it or not, Mystery is the true entity into which we are evolving. Mystery is our Higher Self, and the being that we shall become, not the Being that we already are.

The Creator Itself has not achieved the acquisition of that Mystery, because the Divine Process continues to evolve into Mystery. Into Unknown experiences and territory based upon the choices and experiences that will be made in future opportunities. All of the Ancient Ones speak of such Mystery. How could it be a Mystery if it has already taken place?

The only ones who refuse to acknowledge Mystery are those who try to define infinity according to their own comprehensions. They try to define that which is incomprehensible to the human intellect, and in so doing they ascribe to it the ability of their consciousness to grasp incomprehensible things and reduce them to comprehensible. But that is not the way that consciousness works. Consciousness is access to memory and past experience, not Mystery which has not even yet occurred.

This is what Ra meant in that quote being used here.

My consciousness is aged and has experienced many things in the past. many other consciousnesses are even older and have experienced far more. as my field of consciousness shares with these other fields memories and information can be tranferred between them. This Process take place in every second, on many various levels, and in multiple encounters one after the other and even at the same time, simultaneously.

This is the One Consciousness functioning within Creation, the Divine Process of Being. Evolution of the One into the All.

But this process continues. It is not ended nor beginning. It is Infinite. Infinite does not mean that is has ended somewhere in the future. Infinite means that it is a never ending Process with no beginning and no end.

To imply that there is a future which has already taken place must also imply that creation and existence has come to an end. It implies that everything that could possible happen, that all choices that every single consciousness could possibly choose, have already been done and it all over with just waiting for us to catch up to it. This delusion is the result of the human trying to define Infinity.

My consciousness has many options available to it none of which will actually become reality until such a time as I choose and walk that path. Some future existing aspect of my Higher Self does not guide me on that path, for I have not yet made those choices or been down that path.

Therefore God waits one me in a sense before It can end anything.

As long as 'I am', 'God is' and will be a future awaiting my arrival and the consequences of my choices and path to get there.

To think that I am already there ignores the many options and choices I have to make, and the many possible experiences that I will face in that journey. Not only does future fall victim to my options, but it also falls victim to the countless interactions that I will have with many other travelers and the things that they might subject my reality to.

Future already done? Not in a Quadrillion years!
"Knew I then that all that has being is growing to meet yet another being in a far-off grouping of space and of time... Knew I then even Infinity
is moving on to some unthinkable end." - Thoth, the Master of Time

"ZIN-URU"

Of course, I am not preaching anything here but my own understanding and compression. This is not to be considered proselytizing or trying to convert anyone to a particular way of thinking. these are my thoughts based upon my understanding based upon the experience of my consciousness.

I KNOW nothing with regard to future and infinity.

(07-08-2012, 12:07 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]For such to be possible there would have to be alternate timelines and parallel realities where all of the various options are played out so that whatever choice one makes, can be realized in such inclusion somewhere in that expanse of infinite possibilities and experiences.

In my thinking there is simply no reason to even consider such phenomenon unless as some sort of evidence to provide credibility for the theory of every possible future already having been experienced.

I just wanted to clarify that, in my post, when I said the "future already exists" I was simply attempting to convey to the OP how a present self, and future self could coexist even on a seemingly "first timers" trip through the densities of our octave. I'm not implying that the Higher Self knows the future. Ra has stated that although the Higher Self is us in the future, it would be a infringement on our free will to know that future. It is aware of the probable paths that lead to the mid positive sixth density state of existence.

I hope I didn't give the impression that simultaneity = no free will = fate, because that is the opposite of what I was attempting to convey. Reality is determined by vantage point, and from our vantage point, this "simultaneity" is still in progression through 3rd density. From the Higher Self's perspective it has gone beyond that temporal mark.

From my perspective, the Higher Self is an amalgamation of probable selves -- us being one of those probable selves. So, from its vantage point, no road to its state of existence is more real than another road. It traveled *ALL* roads. That's why I say it is an amalgamation. This is why it doesn't know our specific future, because it is more than the some of the parts. It can't remember back and say, "I made such and such specific choice to arrive here", because it is the sum of ALL choices made by all its probable 3rd density selves (and its higher density selves).

It does know the paths through our density intimately though. Smile

(07-08-2012, 02:46 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]a present self, and future self could coexist even on a seemingly "first timers" trip through the densities of our octave.

I thought Ra said that those on the negative path do not have a Higher Self? or Oversoul was it?

kdsii

Thanks for this!
Great info.

(07-09-2012, 04:36 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2012, 02:46 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]a present self, and future self could coexist even on a seemingly "first timers" trip through the densities of our octave.

I thought Ra said that those on the negative path do not have a Higher Self? or Oversoul was it?

I would be very surprised of they did not have a Higher-Self.
(07-09-2012, 04:36 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

That is a negatory, my friend. Wink

"Oversoul" is just another word for "Higher Self".

This is what Ra has to say about those on the negative path and their Higher Selves:

Quote:36.12 Questioner: Let me take as an example the one that you said was called Himmler. We are assuming from this that his Higher Self was of the sixth-density and it was stated that Himmler had selected the negative path. Would his Higher Self then dwell in a sixth-density negative type of situation? Can you expand on this concept?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no [negative?] beings which have attained the Oversoul manifestation, which is the honor/duty of the mind/body/spirit complex totality of late sixth density, as you would term it in your time measurements. These negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes have a difficulty which to our knowledge has never been overcome, for after fifth-density graduation wisdom is available but must be matched with an equal amount of love. This love/light is very, very difficult to achieve in unity when following the negative path and during the earlier part of the sixth density, society complexes of the negative orientation will choose to release the potential and leap into the sixth-density positive.

Therefore, the Oversoul which makes its understanding available to all who are ready for such aid is towards the positive. However, the free will of the individual is paramount, and any guidance given by the higher self may be seen in either the positive or negative polarity depending upon the choice of a mind/body/spirit complex.

36.13 Questioner: Then using Himmler as an example, was his Higher Self at the time he was incarnate in the 1940s a sixth-density positively oriented Higher Self?

36.14 Questioner: Was Himmler in any way in contact with his Higher Self at that time when he was incarnate during the 1940s?

Ra: I am Ra. We remind you that the negative path is one of separation. What is the first separation: the self from the self. The one known as Himmler did not choose to use its abilities of will and polarization to seek guidance from any source but its conscious drives, self-chosen in the life experience and nourished by previous biases created in other life experiences.

So, essentially, all beings whether they be positive or negative have a positive Higher Self which dwells in mid sixth density. Ra was just explaining that there are no negative Higher Selves in existence.
(very good quote anagogy)

The higher self offers aid. That aid is always offered, regardless of the path chosen by the the individual, meaning its unconditional. Therefore, the higher self must be positive. Theoretically, a negative higher self will be self contradicting by providing unconditional aid/love.

kdsii

Yep, Negative entities make their own path difficult for this reason, because they bare their teeth at every opportunity their own higher self presents to them.

(07-09-2012, 09:30 PM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ](very good quote anagogy)

The higher self offers aid. That aid is always offered, regardless of the path chosen by the the individual, meaning its unconditional. Therefore, the higher self must be positive. Theoretically, a negative higher self will be self contradicting by providing unconditional aid.

Shin'Ar

All of these quotes being used here are, in my opinion being misread and contorted, unless your interpretations can be supported more concisely from other quotations. I would be keen on seeing something else to suggest that how you are interpreting this 'higher self' which Ra speaks of here as a future self is precisely what you are claiming it to be.

What I interpret from Ra's message is that the higher self being spoken of is the One Consciousness, the All. It is not any one particular identity or fragmented evolving field of consciousness. If you read these quotes and think of higher self as simply meaning the evolved consciousness of One evolving All, than there is no need to debate the dynamics of infinity and simultaneity.

As I stated earlier, what I understand is that the Higher Self is the state of the One Consciousness to the point that it has evolved at this time. or to put it more clearly, the evolved state of the One Consciousness which continues to evolve into Mystery.

I cannot really state my understanding more clearly than I have already done in my post above, but to disregard what I have pointed out by using quotes from Ra that can still be argued as possibly being misinterpretations, does not deny the credibility of my views and thoughts on the matter. It is no different than the protestant using King James version of the Bible and their interpretation to debate the Catholic Bible.

Would you consider this point and seek quotes that might elaborate on this higher self that would further support your interpretation?

I would also like to point another aspect of this that has been opened. This speculating about a higher evolved consciousness returning to experience lower densities. These higher evolved fields are not the higher selves of particular fields returning to them in the past, in my opinion.

Jesus was Jesus. Thoth was Thoth. Isis was Isis. Each was a field of consciousness having chosen to be in a particular experience within creation. The consciousness which became Jesus was certainly more evolved than most fields that exist in the human density, as was Thoth, and it is even possible that this consciousness had returned and experienced this density in both of those identities. The same field of consciousness experiencing two different identities and times. But it would be a mistake in my opinion to think of it as an advanced entity going into the past to influence or guide an identity that it once was. It is simply a higher evolved field of consciousness able to traverse through time and space at will to accomplish whatever it chooses to undertake. This field of consciousness incarnated as the person of Jesus of Nazareth. That does not mean that Jesus' future self returned to him or guided him somehow. Jesus made it very clear that his Guide was the Holy Spirit, which is the same as the One Consciousness or the All.

Our Higher Self is that divine self within that we are guided to discover and become aware of which once found reveals to us that we are One Consciousness, that we are the Being of that One Consciousness, the Process evolving. Our Higher Self is our connection to that vast field of Consciousness which started it all. This is why all of the astral gates and portals and rituals around opening wells and portals is taught and practiced. There is the opportunity to connect with the divine within via our own field of consciousness. That divine connection is the whole idea behind alchemy and the holy grail and every religious ritual ever performed.

It is rather strange to have seekers on the one hand claiming that they are the Creator, and then on the other hand declaring that their future higher identity somehow guides them now. If they are the Creator, than how can they have a Higher self than that?

There is the One Field, the Source Field that began it All. and there are the countless fragmented fields that evolve and through which the One experiences the All and evolves into Mystery and Infinity. These fragments have been evolving since the Source, and many are as ancient as the Source Itself and then on down the line of the evolving Process. There are obviously many various stages and evolved degrees of fields of consciousness.

Are some fields of such ability and evolved status that they able to return to a past identity which it once lived? Why would it?

Would that not in itself be a breach of free will? is that exactly what Ra is trying to tell you here as it attempts to define the difference between evolved fragmented consciousness and the One Consciousness of the All?

a field of consciousness which has evolved into higher states of being has already walked that path to get there. All those choices made to get there are now memory and experience stored in the One Consciousness. to suggest that a field can somehow, or would even want to somehow, go back and redo that journey and/or alter it in some way, suggests that creation itself is subject to a constant redesigning of experience and memory already established by free will and intent. this would be paramount to suggesting that there is no such thing as memory, because in that scenario all memory is subject to alteration, which renders it non existent.

Memory in my understanding is the fabric of our existence and the ingredient behind the design of the One Consciousness establishing its evolution. Memory of particular experiences is what is shared between fields of consciousness as they evolve, and is the factor which enables these fields to expand in understanding and knowledge.

The suggestion or speculation that a future self can return to alter memory just does not fit into any of what I have read of the Ra material or anything that I have come to understand of Cosmic Divine Design. And it also violates every law of physics that I am aware of as well.

This is not to declare that I am learned in any of these matters. I am always open to other speculation, but I will always also challenge such with an open mind seeking truth rather than popular opinion or misinterpretation. After all, is that not the danger we would choose to radically evade as seekers and wanderers knowing the delusions that religion has nurtured for so many centuries?

kdsii

Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your higher self is you in mid-sixth-density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as time, your higher self is your self in your future." <--- BOOM!
And I'm keen on saying, I win Wink

I joke, i joke.

(07-10-2012, 10:24 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]All of these quotes being used here are, in my opinion being misread and contorted, unless your interpretations can be supported more concisely from other quotations. I would be keen on seeing something else to suggest that how you are interpreting this 'higher self' which Ra speaks of here as a future self is precisely what you are claiming it to be.

What I interpret from Ra's message is that the higher self being spoken of is the One Consciousness, the All. It is not any one particular identity or fragmented evolving field of consciousness. If you read these quotes and think of higher self as simply meaning the evolved consciousness of One evolving All, than there is no need to debate the dynamics of infinity and simultaneity.

As I stated earlier, what I understand is that the Higher Self is the state of the One Consciousness to the point that it has evolved at this time. or to put it more clearly, the evolved state of the One Consciousness which continues to evolve into Mystery.

I cannot really state my understanding more clearly than I have already done in my post above, but to disregard what I have pointed out by using quotes from Ra that can still be argued as possibly being misinterpretations, does not deny the credibility of my views and thoughts on the matter. It is no different than the protestant using King James version of the Bible and their interpretation to debate the Catholic Bible.

Would you consider this point and seek quotes that might elaborate on this higher self that would further support your interpretation?

thanks for your contrary views Shin'Ar.

I am also somewhat baffled and amused that a so-called negative entity would be endowed with a positive Higher Self, one that is IGNORED and DISRESPECTED, and can offer no service to that negative individual on his chosen polarity. I understand that the path of separation is SEPARATION from Everything, but it seems comical that such an outcome could take place.

of course, time is Warping everything that we speak of, because basically everything ends of positive, no matter what temporary decisions one makes about a negative polarity.

- -

and of course, we are still within the philosophical confines of a polarity system; past mid-6th, all coalesces back into the One again.
Pages: 1 2 3