Bring4th

Full Version: graphic designs of crop circles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sometimes when the helicopter/plane is up above the crop circle, it is not DIRECTLY above, so the images taken can be on a slant.

this can be corrected when a graphic design of the image is made. Some good examples here:

[Image: BQ2n5.jpg][Image: uhr0A.jpg][Image: Jul4i.jpg][Image: AbGGQ.jpg][Image: 77.png][Image: v3kaM.jpg][Image: opbu2.jpg]
[Image: Gq33j.jpg]
[Image: 2A8oT.jpg][Image: ymE91l.jpg]
[Image: pFp1D.jpg][Image: cresce~1.gif][Image: xXlGNl.jpg]
Amazing! Thanks for posting. I currently have two tattoos, wanting a third, and have long considered using a crop circle.

Plenum, is there a link to the actual photo of the last image in your post (the one below)? Not for tattoo purposes, just to see for myself. : )

(07-05-2012, 09:08 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xXlGNl.jpg]

They're amazing enough in 2D but try 3D!

Must see Thrive!!! Mind-blowing!
(07-05-2012, 12:50 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing! Thanks for posting. I currently have two tattoos, wanting a third, and have long considered using a crop circle.

Plenum, is there a link to the actual photo of the last image in your post (the one below)? Not for tattoo purposes, just to see for myself. : )

I remember thinking this one looked a bit wierd. It seemed to have more detail than I remembered the original having (those extra inner circles that look like eyes etc).

Here is the orig:

[Image: bznNI.jpg]

turns out the graphic designer took some liberties. They created it with 8 arms (instead of the original six).

(07-05-2012, 02:52 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]They're amazing enough in 2D but try 3D!

Must see Thrive!!! Mind-blowing!

still haven't seen that yet. Soon!
(07-05-2012, 03:17 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]still haven't seen that yet. Soon!

I was like, yawn...thinking it was just more 'wake up' stuff...but about 30-40 minutes into the movie, it shows the crop circles animated in 3D...that totally blew my mind! I no longer see them the same at all. I really think this guy has succeeded in decoding them.

(07-05-2012, 06:32 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I was like, yawn...thinking it was just more 'wake up' stuff...but about 30-40 minutes into the movie, it shows the crop circles animated in 3D...that totally blew my mind! I no longer see them the same at all. I really think this guy has succeeded in decoding them.

oh, here we go. Here's where the crop circle stuff starts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s#t=25m25s

I hadn't seen the response to NASA's message before. Fascinating stuff!
(07-05-2012, 06:43 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't seen the response to NASA's message before. Fascinating stuff!

See this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8dN5IVjUjQ

(07-05-2012, 03:17 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I remember thinking this one looked a bit wierd. It seemed to have more detail than I remembered the original having (those extra inner circles that look like eyes etc).

Here is the orig:

[Image: bznNI.jpg]

turns out the graphic designer took some liberties. They created it with 8 arms (instead of the original six).

Ah. I recognized it as a variation on the image you provided above. Thanks for info!