Bring4th

Full Version: doent't if feel like its time for fun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could u imagine if u could just teleport anywhere u wanted to be . (hello beautiful beaches in australia hey mate, croc dundee move over). or materialize a beautiful flower by thought wow how cool would that be. or think u were perfect weight and u were perfect weight ha ha . ( im down with that one lol)

it is just SO SO SO time for fun. skerew this whole work yada yada yada crapola. i mean we all have so many interests that we would like to pursue but cant because of physicality .

hint creator if u are listening DO SOMETHING

ha ha

just me being me

norral

i mean i like to laugh. thats why i like kids they like to laugh. this world needs a thousands years of laughs and enjoying each others company.
We're leaving for England next week to visit Stonehenge, Avebury, crop circles, etc....Cool
(07-05-2012, 05:47 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]We're leaving for England next week to visit Stonehenge, Avebury, crop circles, etc....Cool

good luck Eddie. I take it you are going on one of those 'package tours'?

how much they cost all up?
I'd manifest it to where I didn't have to take medication to keep my wits about me.
(07-05-2012, 06:54 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]good luck Eddie. I take it you are going on one of those 'package tours'?

how much they cost all up?

Yes, we're going with Bert Janssen.

The cost is exorbitant, but I've always wanted to do this, and after my heart problem last year I realized I might not be around much longer, so I just went ahead and bit the bullet.

http://www.bertjanssen.nl/content/adventures.html

Brittany

(07-05-2012, 07:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'd manifest it to where I didn't have to take medication to keep my wits about me.

This can be done without magical powers. Legally, I am schizoeffective...that is the demented love child of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I also have temporal epilepsy, which can result in psychotic symptoms during seizures. I frequently hallucinate, hear voices in my head and am prone to violent mood swings, including spontaneous suicidal depressions. I've been committed to mental institutions 23 times. If you go by the DSM standard, if anyone should be on pills it is me.

Yet today I do not take a single pill and I manage to live a completely "normal" lifestyle. Not only do I avoid the loony bin, I enjoy my life and am a respectable member of my community. It is FAR better than when I was on the cocktail of pills the shrinks put me on, that literally gave me brain damage and left me with a sometimes disfiguring muscle twitch on the left side of my face. There is inner work that can be done to alleviate the obstacles these symptoms present, if you truly wish to be free of medications.
I feel like I should add this disclaimer. I am not a medical professional. This is my own personal opinion based on what I myself have experienced. If you quit your meds at random, you WILL have withdrawals, it WILL suck, and it can be dangerous. In no sense am I suggesting you just flush your medication. That's what I did, and the next few days were absolute hell.
(07-05-2012, 04:23 PM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]i mean i like to laugh. thats why i like kids they like to laugh. this world needs a thousands years of laughs and enjoying each others company.

That was really beautiful. Thank you for writing those lovely words. It goes really deep for me, despite its outer simplicity. Wonderful!
What kind of inner work ahktu did you do? I've tried meditation, but I get so restless.

Brittany

I PMed you, Gemini, so I don't derail this thread.
(07-06-2012, 07:41 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I PMed you, Gemini, so I don't derail this thread.

Worth a thread of its own? Sounds like what you have to say could really help people.