Bring4th

Full Version: Documented Instantaneous Healing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gregg Braden is awesome.
Fake or real?
go and find out! i'd certainly like to see if they can pray away my ocd Tongue too bad i didn't opt for tumor catalyst instead
I like his confidence and enthusiasm.
(07-07-2012, 12:07 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Fake or real?

You chose my friend.
I wonder if this could repair my bad leg. O_o I have been attempting to heal it myself with just intention/a quartz crystal as a focusing apparatus. I did not try this angle though: believing the healing had already happened instead of trying to restore it the way it was before using the past tense as a reference for it being healed in the present tense.
(07-07-2012, 01:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

You chose my friend.

yes, yes... However, as it was placed in the Science and & Technology section, we can treat it differently (and with great effect) than we would treat any would-be allegorical aspects, for example.
they all say you should already believe it to be healed. of course how do you go about doing that knowing it hasn't yet!
(07-07-2012, 03:15 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]they all say you should already believe it to be healed. of course how do you go about doing that knowing it hasn't yet!

I think everyone has to convince themselves of that, especially the person being healed. From what I've gathered from the Ra Material, the intentions/belief of the one being healed is what does all the work, not the "healer", who simply facilitates this healing.
(07-07-2012, 01:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]yes, yes... However, as it was placed in the Science and & Technology section, we can treat it differently (and with great effect) than we would treat any would-be allegorical aspects, for example.

I put in this sci-tech section because it seemed to be very well documented, with the split screen showing it in realtime.

(07-07-2012, 03:15 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]they all say you should already believe it to be healed. of course how do you go about doing that knowing it hasn't yet!

By understanding the principle at play here, which is that we live in an illusion that is created by our thoughts (and collectively, by the thoughts of others). Also, it's holographic. The holographic nature has huge implications.

Watching Nassim's lectures really helped me grasp this concept.

And now, to see this...Wow! Hey, why not? How is it any more fantastic than psychic healing?

I was thinking: Maybe we don't have to actually go there to those people. Maybe we can just play the video, and allow their healing vibrations to wash over us, and still get the same benefit as the woman they were working on. Might be worth a try! :idea:

But it had been healed. Everything is played out in one moment, therefore of course it has been healed. You just decide to experience a state when it is not healed, but it is always healed,every wound, every bad habit, every broken relationship, everything. It all exists in potentiation, the only thing you have to decide is whether you want to experience it or not. Even if the "you" you is not experiencing it, some parallel reality "you" does. In fact, infinite you's are doing it at the same time. That is the power of paradox.
(07-07-2012, 01:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2012, 01:09 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

You chose my friend.

yes, yes... However, as it was placed in the Science and & Technology section, we can treat it differently (and with great effect) than we would treat any would-be allegorical aspects, for example.

I vote for real then. Smile
(07-07-2012, 10:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for real then. Smile

Me too! I don't really care if it's real or not. We know spontaneous psychic healing exists, so why not? Even if it's fake, we can make it real for ourselves.

Thing is, an inspirational/motivational video isn't going to provide scientific evidence because it is intended to inspire not teach. As the idea of the thing we partially conceive and the thing itself is separate, it's useful to use discernment to learn what is missing. That's how we learn the underlying principles at work.

We can make anything real in potential (if it's congruent with the universe), but that's not the point. If we fall back on such zealous notions as sufficient when faced with something new instead of putting forth some effort at discernment, then we are cheating ourselves and others. And we are only further blurring concepts, embedded somewhere in those notions, which may actually have use.
(07-07-2012, 04:26 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2012, 01:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]yes, yes... However, as it was placed in the Science and & Technology section, we can treat it differently (and with great effect) than we would treat any would-be allegorical aspects, for example.

I put in this sci-tech section because it seemed to be very well documented, with the split screen showing it in realtime.

By understanding the principle at play here, which is that we live in an illusion that is created by our thoughts (and collectively, by the thoughts of others). Also, it's holographic. The holographic nature has huge implications.

Watching Nassim's lectures really helped me grasp this concept.

And now, to see this...Wow! Hey, why not? How is it any more fantastic than psychic healing?

I was thinking: Maybe we don't have to actually go there to those people. Maybe we can just play the video, and allow their healing vibrations to wash over us, and still get the same benefit as the woman they were working on. Might be worth a try! :idea:

you have to believe it already happened when watching it
When I voted for it being "real", I meant that it passed my personal discernment filters and not that I believed it blindly. Smile

Also, contemporary science is certainly not going to consider this as evidence. They might take it as an observation that needs explaining via an hypothesis, but even this would probably be too much to ask.
The concept here, is working with the implicate universe (David Bohm, physicist), and how to do it. The theory is that all things manifest from an implicate field of energy, and when observed or focused on, form takes place (as demonstrated by the double-slit experiment: wave to particle).

Success seems to come, as suggested by this video--real or not--and many other sources, is that one must visualize, and generate the feeling within, that the desired outcome is already happened. The idea, I think, is to pull the thing into existence.

I am an illustrator and I can tell you that when I create a piece of art, the image of the finished product is already formed in my mind. All I have to do is go through the steps to make it so. That's where the skill comes in, having the hand-eye coordination and the illustrating techniques.
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
~Jesus
So no one cares whether or not this particular presentation is as stated, because it relates a vague notion of a concept from other sources that is real? Nice. Let's post more of same to reinforce our uninvestigated suspicions.

With Braden's track record of exaggeration and conspiracy mongering, you'd think there'd be some questioning.
I think it odd that it is an old video. I would think that they would have something more up to date recorded.

It also makes me think of the "power of threes" that are used widely in advertising and story telling.
For me it's quite simple. I believe in instant healing. I have absolutely no reason not to. Channeling Ra or instant healing is pretty much at the same difficulty level as far as I'm concerned... Smile
(07-09-2012, 08:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So no one cares whether or not this particular presentation is as stated, because it relates a vague notion of a concept from other sources that is real? Nice. Let's post more of same to reinforce our uninvestigated suspicions.

With Braden's track record of exaggeration and conspiracy mongering, you'd think there'd be some questioning.

I agree that Braden does exaggerate. But I barely even noticed it came from him; I was more interested in the content.

It's possible the video got suppressed and that's why it's old footage.

Some things are important to investigate and get the facts. Some things not. I put this in the 'not' category. It may have more value as inspiration than as fact.

Although I may know principles exist that seem to be associated with what is related or suggested, the video lacks practical value or a teaching/learning aspect because it gets caught up in cultivating an impression of his personal notions.
(07-09-2012, 09:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Although I may know principles exist that seem to be associated with what is related or suggested, the video lacks practical value or a teaching/learning aspect because it gets caught up in cultivating an impression of his personal notions.

I'm not a fan of Braden either. When I refer to the video, I'm referring only to the footage of the alleged healing, not the footage of Braden. I separate them and assess the 'healing' video as a stand-alone.

(07-09-2012, 10:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I separate them and assess the 'healing' video as a stand-alone.
Problem is we really can't assess what we are looking at, due to the heavily biased narration and framing. He obviously 'hijacked' that clinic's work, regardless of what is depicted (which we are led to believe exemplifies the latest, pop-new-age notion he is selling).

(07-09-2012, 10:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is we really can't assess what we are looking at, due to the heavily biased narration and framing. He obviously 'hijacked' that clinic's work, regardless of what is depicted (which we are led to believe exemplifies the latest, pop-new-age notion he is selling).

Sure we can! (Ah, the wonders of the internet!) A quick Google search yielded this:

Quote:This is exactly what the teachers in the ChiLel Qigong Center show the students how to do: order cancers to disappear in seconds! I was stunned to witness a bladder cancer melted away like an ice- cream cone in the sun when four ChiLel teachers simultaneously emitted chi into a student suffering from bladder cancer. During this process, the bladder cancer was being monitored ultrasonically by two western-trained doctors. I had captured this and several other spontaneous cancer healings on videotape. However, it didn’t work on everyone and the ChiLel teachers point out that they were conducting research on combining modern technology with ancient Qigong techniques, and the results must be considered inconclusive. However, for those whose cancers had disappeared, these were not research projects, but real healings.

from http://chi-gung.co.uk/cancer-hospital/

It even has the footage as a stand-alone video (without Greg) and the email address of the guy who recorded the video. BigSmile

I also found this. Not sure if it's related:

Quote:The use of Qigong cancer treatment in China originated with Ms. Guo Lin, a Chinese traditional painter, mentioned above. In 1949, she was afflicted with uterine cancer and had it removed by surgery in Shanghai. The cancer recurred in 1960. This time it had metastasized to the bladder, and she had another operation in Beijing to remove part of the bladder that was cancerous. When she had another relapse, the doctors gave her six months to live. However, she did not give up hope, and in her struggle against cancer, she remembered that her grandfather, a Taoist priest, had taught her as a child to practice Qigong. She determinedly began to research and practice Qigong, hoping to recover her health in this way. After initial practice with no effect, she turned to the ancient Qigong texts willed to her by her grandfather and created her own exercise schedule. She practiced diligently for two hours every day, and in half a year her cancer subsided. She was strongly convinced of Qigong's ability to cure diseases, and in 1970 started giving lessons in what she called New Qigong Therapy. According to Cyrus Lee, Master Guo's therapy is not based on the external energy (wei chi) of others, but upon the inner energy (nei chi) of the patient (for these distinctions, review chapter 1, "Special Section on Chi"). Her therapy combines "active and passive exercises in three stages: relaxation (sung jing), concentration (yi lian), and breathing (tiao hsi)."2

By 1977 Master Quo had achieved spectacular results and pro-claimed publicly that Qigong can cure cancer. Cancer victims from all over immediately streamed into Beijing to take part in the Qigong cancer therapy class she had organized. Each day three hundred to four hundred people studied Qigong techniques for cancer treatment with her. Until her death in 1984 she worked tirelessly, curing hundreds of cancer patients, while easing the pain and prolonging the lives of thousands more. Mrs. Wong Chung-siu, a student of Guo Lin's currently living in Fremont, California, told Paul Dong that Guo Lin's pinnacle of success came in 1982. Aided by nine assistants she had trained, Guo Lin held nine cancer classes of seventy students each, meeting three times a day. With her nine assistants to help her, she was able over the next two years to travel all over China to twenty provincial capitals to teach and lecture at the request of many local health care and medical departments, and she became a national celebrity before her death in 1984 (twenty years after her life had been given up by Western medicine).

http://www.qigongtherapy.com/anticancer.html

Not documented, true, but interesting nonetheless.
It's interesting that they claim only "5.04% no effect, or worse" considering cancer's tendency to worsen. That means 19 out of every 20 treated people find their cancer growth has either stopped, been reduced, or removed entirely.
I also read (through quick internet search) where it is simple to fake such a disappearance using ultrasound, as it's a single-plane or cross-sectional view. One just has to change the angle slightly to remove the tumor from view. On that demo video, you can actually see the top of the tumor come out of view a bit and back into view even before they begin.
I wonder if they ever had any one of 100,000 treated visitors simply independently checked by a medical doctor before and after treatment?
i wanna do qigong!
(07-10-2012, 01:24 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I also read (through quick internet search) where it is simple to fake such a disappearance using ultrasound, as it's a single-plane or cross-sectional view. One just has to change the angle slightly to remove the tumor from view. On that demo video, you can actually see the top of the tumor come out of view a bit and back into view even before they begin.
I wonder if they ever had any one of 100,000 treated visitors simply independently checked by a medical doctor before and after treatment?

I had a friend who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She chose alternative therapies along with spiritual healings, felt much better, symptoms gone,then went to get checked and there was no trace of the cancer.

The doctor, stunned, insisted that the redo the test. My friend allowed herself to be pressured into it. They redid the test (or maybe did a different test, not sure) and this time the cancer was there.

She was totally deflated, and then did the conventional therapy.

She later told me that she believed the cancer really was gone, but when she allowed the doctor to plant the seeds of fear and doubt into her mind, it came back. (or maybe she jumped back into that timeline...the one she had left.)

Pages: 1 2