Bring4th

Full Version: Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trying to work through a concept of a cosmological model here. Using this as a way to (hopefully) constructively brain dump my ideas. To begin with, let me preface that when learning/working through a system I find it useful to keep an eye to the large and small picture simultaneously. While this can be difficult, it does allow for greater parallax and ultimately a less distorted, "truer" understanding.

So lets take this existence we are all in. Not so much concerned as to the origins of it all, though that does set the background for it all, moreso the destination and the reasons we are going there. It seems to me that method of creation doesn't hold as much interest as the ultimate goal. Most spiritual paths say that the ultimate goal is to attain a state of enlightenment either through self improvement, or proximity to their pantheons deities. Okay, then what?

There are two models that strike me as the only possibilities. One would be "The Egg" model (http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html if your unfamiliar) and the other would the "Q" model (ala star trek TNG). The egg model basically proposes that all of this existence is an "incubation" state for the "creator". Essentially we are going through a series of lessons until we reach a point where we as One are "hatched" into the next stage of existence. On some levels I like it, but still leaves me wanting to know what the ultimate goal of that next stage would be.

Alas when I dwell on it the "Q" model seems more and more what ultimately might be the case. Essentially that this existence is basically us being bored. Weve made a complex and dynamic system where we can be entertained, have something to work on, but when its done, then what?

I know there is a major disconnect or hole in this model ive built. Whenever I think on it, I can feel some higher self of mine screaming. Alas knowing that this model is missing some crucial foundational piece only makes me dwell on it longer, which is not really getting me anywhere. Dont know if anyone has some insight that might be useful.

Well, coming down from this very meta level a step we have the spectrum of existence. These octaves/densities or whatever else you want to call them. Personally I dislike the "digital" nature of the terminology. People like to think in clearly denoted terms, so I understand why this is. Let me see if I can clarify this a bit. Their are no boundaries, to which I mean there is nothing preventing someone from existing in a "boundary" state, though it would be unlikely. Sentient beings may tend to fall into certain strata of vibration/octave/density/etc, but the areas between are still possible to be occupied. (Note, im still not happy with clarification, needs to less obtuse).

Now we experience time in a rigidly linear fashion in this density. But I feel pretty certain that anyone who would be on this board feels (or at least is familiar with the concept) that this is not so at "higher" densities. Our views of time as being linear tends to make us things in such a linear fashion. Spiritual paths are about "getting to a higher place". But with time at our higher levels not being linear, did this all start off as a higher vibrational level and migrate downward, or at a lower level, and migrate upward. To me it seems the answer is yes. At our higher (which way is up!) levels we are all vibrations, we are a complete spectrum.

Ive met some people who are soo dedicated to their spirituality, that to me it seems, they are hindering their own spiritual growth. I don't want to "merely" go to whatever is next, I want to have this too. Perhaps it is that I see many spiritual people want to "vibrate at a higher frequency" and look at things as the goal is "to vibrate at all frequencies". The goal isn't just "upwards" its being everything, and being damn good at it all!! (Be the rainbow?)

To me, using the models put forth in the Law of One, it seems that the next octave would be the solar logos. As the disparate individuals formed the complex of Ra, as their sentience merged into one cohesive unit, it stands to reason that from there the next level would be the solar logos, the model of the confederation would seem to me to be an octave where these complexes merge into a logos. As cells join together become tissues, tissues join together to become organs.

Well this has been a bit of a brain dump, and frankly I am a little spent at the moment having typed all this in. Im curious what you all think.

kdsii

I read the Egg theory there, and there are elements that Ive wondered myself.

If linear time is unique to 3d,2d,1d, then whose to say that incarnation flows in cronological order? Man, I like my TV and air conditioning here and now. Ha.

But there's not much to know about the next octave, except that they come to help the 7d grads when they are ready. Otherwise, nobody has any idea.

Suns, however, are beings of a higher density, 6th I think. (Correct me? Don't remember which book this was in)

But, I'm lost at the concept of the One Infinite Creator, that is ever-expanding.
With a lack of time, is this not already done? Isn't there nothing left to accomplish? Lots to ask in this light.

(07-07-2012, 07:30 PM)Goldenratio Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to work through a concept of a cosmological model here. Using this as a way to (hopefully) constructively brain dump my ideas. To begin with, let me preface that when learning/working through a system I find it useful to keep an eye to the large and small picture simultaneously. While this can be difficult, it does allow for greater parallax and ultimately a less distorted, "truer" understanding.

So lets take this existence we are all in. Not so much concerned as to the origins of it all, though that does set the background for it all, moreso the destination and the reasons we are going there. It seems to me that method of creation doesn't hold as much interest as the ultimate goal. Most spiritual paths say that the ultimate goal is to attain a state of enlightenment either through self improvement, or proximity to their pantheons deities. Okay, then what?

There are two models that strike me as the only possibilities. One would be "The Egg" model (http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html if your unfamiliar) and the other would the "Q" model (ala star trek TNG). The egg model basically proposes that all of this existence is an "incubation" state for the "creator". Essentially we are going through a series of lessons until we reach a point where we as One are "hatched" into the next stage of existence. On some levels I like it, but still leaves me wanting to know what the ultimate goal of that next stage would be.

Alas when I dwell on it the "Q" model seems more and more what ultimately might be the case. Essentially that this existence is basically us being bored. Weve made a complex and dynamic system where we can be entertained, have something to work on, but when its done, then what?

I know there is a major disconnect or hole in this model ive built. Whenever I think on it, I can feel some higher self of mine screaming. Alas knowing that this model is missing some crucial foundational piece only makes me dwell on it longer, which is not really getting me anywhere. Dont know if anyone has some insight that might be useful.

Well, coming down from this very meta level a step we have the spectrum of existence. These octaves/densities or whatever else you want to call them. Personally I dislike the "digital" nature of the terminology. People like to think in clearly denoted terms, so I understand why this is. Let me see if I can clarify this a bit. Their are no boundaries, to which I mean there is nothing preventing someone from existing in a "boundary" state, though it would be unlikely. Sentient beings may tend to fall into certain strata of vibration/octave/density/etc, but the areas between are still possible to be occupied. (Note, im still not happy with clarification, needs to less obtuse).

Now we experience time in a rigidly linear fashion in this density. But I feel pretty certain that anyone who would be on this board feels (or at least is familiar with the concept) that this is not so at "higher" densities. Our views of time as being linear tends to make us things in such a linear fashion. Spiritual paths are about "getting to a higher place". But with time at our higher levels not being linear, did this all start off as a higher vibrational level and migrate downward, or at a lower level, and migrate upward. To me it seems the answer is yes. At our higher (which way is up!) levels we are all vibrations, we are a complete spectrum.

Ive met some people who are soo dedicated to their spirituality, that to me it seems, they are hindering their own spiritual growth. I don't want to "merely" go to whatever is next, I want to have this too. Perhaps it is that I see many spiritual people want to "vibrate at a higher frequency" and look at things as the goal is "to vibrate at all frequencies". The goal isn't just "upwards" its being everything, and being damn good at it all!! (Be the rainbow?)

To me, using the models put forth in the Law of One, it seems that the next octave would be the solar logos. As the disparate individuals formed the complex of Ra, as their sentience merged into one cohesive unit, it stands to reason that from there the next level would be the solar logos, the model of the confederation would seem to me to be an octave where these complexes merge into a logos. As cells join together become tissues, tissues join together to become organs.

Well this has been a bit of a brain dump, and frankly I am a little spent at the moment having typed all this in. Im curious what you all think.

When it comes to looking at things and their relationship to time we being incarnated in this rather "heavy" 3rd D existence are highly accustomed to a nice linear "Laminar" fashion are going to have a difficult time finding the words to properly encapsulate the concept around a more... turbulent flow of time.

The past few days I myself was wondering if at some level we do experience incarnating in a seeming chaotic fashion. Second density one life, seventh the next, back down to 4th, etc. Im not really certain I have a firm grasp on the concept myself, let alone how to communicate it. But I personally feel a connection with myselves (odd word to type) of both higher and lower densities than this.

Who is to know about what lies beyond? We are. Who else is past that boundary but us. It is indeed ourselves that make up that very boundary. Existence is holographic, the discerning mind can learn much (if not all) by studying something very small. Learning to see is the point of this journey up.

I suppose the best model I have to offer (its not 100% accurate to my mind, but it is apt) is that of an organ again. Atoms make molecules, molecules make organelles, organelles make cells, cells make tissues, tissues make organs, organs make people, people make societies, etc etc etc. As above, so below (I prefer the Tool version "As below, so above, and beyond I imagine). All the next octave is an existence of greater unity that is made of us. As we are here learning one set of lessons appropriate to our level of development, the next level, be it density or octave is going to have lessons appropriate to that level.

I hope I am making sense.

Shin'Ar

Can you speculate on the Force/Intelligent Energy behind the cellular reproduction that you are using as an example of the holographic creation?

kdsii

That'n is a doozy.
Read the Source Field Investigations by Wilcock.
(Informative book on this matter, but still discern some of the contents for yourself)

We are all taught in school that spontaneous reproduction isn't possible, yet it happens in a vacuum-sealed environment.
Intusting, yes!

(07-08-2012, 02:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you speculate on the Force/Intelligent Energy behind the cellular reproduction that you are using as an example of the holographic creation?

Shin'Ar

(07-08-2012, 02:34 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]That'n is a doozy.
Read the Source Field Investigations by Wilcock.
(Informative book on this matter, but still discern some of the contents for yourself)

We are all taught in school that spontaneous reproduction isn't possible, yet it happens in a vacuum-sealed environment.
Intusting, yes!

(07-08-2012, 02:30 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you speculate on the Force/Intelligent Energy behind the cellular reproduction that you are using as an example of the holographic creation?

There is no such environment where the Sacred Fire is not already present. It is in all things, and the energy behind the process of the All.

Many theories point to it, and many theories ignore it as though it is not there just because they cannot measure it. But there are no speculations that can be made about creation that will not at some point have to include the Sacred Fire as the Force behind the Mystery.
I don't believe that cellular reproduction requires a meaningful enough uniqueness of energy to need to differentiate it from the energy that constitutes and drives the rest of this existence. I was using the cell->tissue->organ stages merely as an analogy for the different levels/octaves of being.