Bring4th

Full Version: Secrets of Truly Happy People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGNWyq8n...JHx4LCEj6g

I found this video inspirational.

Good day everyone !
Nice find. Thanks. I like the part about the two wolves.
Nice, although i think its very simplified.

This is copied from another source, i read the book and i could't put it better:

In his best-selling book, "A New Earth," Eckhart Tolle recounts a singular moment in a lecture given by the great enlightened thinker, Jiddu Krishnamurti. Stopping his lecture momentarily, Krishnamurti asked his audience if they wanted to know his "secret" The lecture hall reportedly went silent as the audience waited to hear the pith of Krishnamurti's teaching, the kernel at the heart of the often obscure wisdom that Krishnamurti sought to convey. "This is my secret," he is purported to have said, "I do not mind what happens."

Tolle utilizes this story to emphasize the importance of being "in alignment with what happens." "To be in alignment with what is," he points out, "means to be in a relationship of inner nonresistance with what happens. It means not to label it mentally as good or bad, but to let it be."

Me again:
of curse this doesn't mean you can't strive for the better. It means that when you don't judge and label things you can deal with them much better.
Indeed, it's all about having faith that you planned the exactly right events to happen to you even if they don't seam positive at the time. Once you start to get into the flow with what your higher self planned it gets easier and easier.
(07-08-2012, 01:09 PM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, although i think its very simplified.

This is copied from another source, i read the book and i could't put it better:

In his best-selling book, "A New Earth," Eckhart Tolle recounts a singular moment in a lecture given by the great enlightened thinker, Jiddu Krishnamurti. Stopping his lecture momentarily, Krishnamurti asked his audience if they wanted to know his "secret" The lecture hall reportedly went silent as the audience waited to hear the pith of Krishnamurti's teaching, the kernel at the heart of the often obscure wisdom that Krishnamurti sought to convey. "This is my secret," he is purported to have said, "I do not mind what happens."

Tolle utilizes this story to emphasize the importance of being "in alignment with what happens." "To be in alignment with what is," he points out, "means to be in a relationship of inner nonresistance with what happens. It means not to label it mentally as good or bad, but to let it be."

Me again:
of curse this doesn't mean you can't strive for the better. It means that when you don't judge and label things you can deal with them much better.

I'd point out this is significant in prayer and manifesting a belief/desire. Prayer is powerful when there real faith. Knowing and being grateful that the Creator has provided you with what you have wished for even before you see any results or congruence. Simply, accepting and loving the moment with thankfulness and trust that all is well.