Bring4th

Full Version: POLL! How would you, a 5D mem complex, help a planet of struggling 3D-ers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kdsii

NOW it's a poll.

While Ra states that there are no mistakes, it's obvious they weren't proud of how things went down with us!

** So, how would you introduce the Law of One to a Third Density peoples that seem to be struggling, as we were?

What would you have done differently, would you drop in and say hello? Or would you keep your distance, and beam/channel information to those who are ready? **

Personally, here's my answer. I'd have done much of what Ra did - introduce the material in person, and monitor the results afterward.
Without the physical structures on this planet from these interactions, I'm not sure how believable any channeled material could be. There would be NOTHING suggesting truth to what is said. I don't know about you, but I needed the pyramids to remind myself that we were never alone.

Keep in mind that, when you drop in and provide all sorts of useful knowledge/tools/arts, that your teachings will likely be portrayed as from 'gods', and will be distorted through generations to come. Choose carefully!
I'd send them a religion that says there is no need for religion. Only a philosophy, not rules per se.

I'm not sure that makes sense though haha

this isn't a poll lol Smile

kdsii

Hang on while I figure out how to do a poll...

(07-08-2012, 02:21 PM)LetGo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd send them a religion that says there is no need for religion. Only a philosophy, not rules per se.

I'm not sure that makes sense though haha

this isn't a poll lol Smile

there's no poll!

kdsii

...Done! I overlooked the 'poll' option at the bottom there.
So, let's see what you all think!

(07-09-2012, 08:22 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]there's no poll!

Cyan

I would do something that would lead them to believe that i do not exist nor do i need to exist.
All trouble rises from self-hatred. Probably, creation is not perfect in the way it functions (may be Ra would characterize that as negative thinking -- I do not know). The message would be to help the struggling 3Ders appreciate that they are crafting the universe, into a more evolved state of perfection, through their being and doing.
Once I got the hang of things in my social memory complex, I'd probably serve as a channel for some 3D beings who may call for that service and are of my like vibration. Depending on the circumstance, I would make physical contact if it were appropriate. I can't say here in 3D what my service would be, and how free will would go. But I would want to avoid infringing free will as much as possible.

kdsii

You have to wonder though, do the Ra or Q'uo groups never grow tired?
I mean, you never hear them say 'We are those of Q'uo, and at this time are watching what your peoples call Law and Order. We humbly request that you ask your query at a different time/space nexus, my brother.'

(07-09-2012, 08:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Once I got the hang of things in my social memory complex, I'd probably serve as a channel for some 3D beings who may call for that service and are of my like vibration. Depending on the circumstance, I would make physical contact if it were appropriate. I can't say here in 3D what my service would be, and how free will would go. But I would want to avoid infringing free will as much as possible.

(07-09-2012, 09:09 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]You have to wonder though, do the Ra or Q'uo groups never grow tired?
I mean, you never hear them say 'We are those of Q'uo, and at this time are watching what your peoples call Law and Order. We humbly request that you ask your query at a different time/space nexus, my brother.'

Just stopping this service in order to eat is testing their patience. So I think they do not get tired of doing this no. They see this as a very great honor/duty. Smile

kdsii

Hard to wrap your head around, such a pure desire for communion with others. Would be beautiful to see.

(07-09-2012, 09:16 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2012, 09:09 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]You have to wonder though, do the Ra or Q'uo groups never grow tired?

Just stopping this service in order to eat is testing their patience. So I think they do not get tired of doing this no. They see this as a very great honor/duty. Smile

Not to mention they are outside of our time, so they experience simultaneity. True multitaskers they are.

3D certainly is interesting. They must think us funny "how can they NOT want to serve."

It's must be a strange feeling to those who don't have the veil, that we actually could not want to serve others at times.

BTW, good point Patrick about stopping service enough to eat. I can't fathom that level of commitment of what constitutes a higher density.

kdsii

I stand behind humanity to this point.
Not all entities understand what it's like, to be in such a mixed bag of STO/STS on a planet. Some developed in harmony, incurring minimal karma along the way.
So I don't consider humanity any less for our struggles (not that you meant this, but I've contemplated this point)
In fact, some 3D-ers (Sirians, was it?) are so non-combative that they study our memories of war, as if they were watching a movie.

To have these experiences are quite profound, to a wanderer seeking to grow.

(07-09-2012, 09:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention they are outside of our time, so they experience simultaneity. True multitaskers they are.

3D certainly is interesting. They must think us funny "how can they NOT want to serve."

It's must be a strange feeling to those who don't have the veil, that we actually could not want to serve others at times.

Thanks LetGo. I had heard that one from Bashar, but not seen that video before. Bashar is always enlightening.

I stand behind humanity at this point to a certain extent, but I usually tend to think about myself more than others. At least from my own vantage point. I don't know objectively how I'm doing.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1121.aspx Wrote:S: What do you do, how is your time spent, when you are not speaking with groups such as ours?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. A large portion of our experience is that which reaches into realms which are not available to those of third density and which would not make much sense, shall we say, to those of your experience. What we attempt to do in relation to your planetary sphere is to monitor the progress of your peoples in discovering the concept of infinity, for it is this concept of infinite which is the key to unlocking the doors of unknowing, shall we say. The experience of the intellectual mind which is so much prevalent among the populations of your planet is an experience which is largely reserved for those of third density. For it is that which allows you to gain the greatest amount of individuality possible and to begin the process of opening the heart. For as each entity begun its experience in the first density of simple awareness, and having moved through this timeless experience into the second density of gaining the seeking and movement towards the light, this process of individuation, of moving seemingly away from the complete unity with all things, then gains its zenith within third density where the great intellectual ability is sacrificed, shall we say, by those who would open their hearts to the one Creator and Its creation. Thus, as we have been called by many such as yourselves, then we look to those who call and present ourselves in whatever form or fashion is most helpful to them, whether it be in a small number of cases such as the calling of this group to hear our words and opinions or to those who need an inspirational dream, shall we say, and, thus, a visitation within the sleep and dreaming portion of your experience, or whether it might be more helpful to provide a coincidental meeting of entities within the third-density illusion, that they might share with each other that they might share the seeking that grows within both hearts. Thus, we aim most of our efforts toward this planet and its harvest, which is ongoing at this time.

So it sounds like interactions with us or for us eat up most of their time. BigSmile
Kdsii, the whole mixed bag thing, may well be why there are soo many wanderers here. Get to see what such a mix causes, hopefully with the idea that if something like happens again that they will be able to assist more.... saliently.

Harmony allows for people to work together very easily. Many hands make light work. However the odds have been stacked against the early groups of people to better establish real harmony. That said there is evidence to show that homo sapiens sapiens as group communicated with each other at a large scale before ever leaving Africa.

Plato said the ideal size of a city-state would be around 50,000. Perhaps im putting the cart in front of the horse. The city-state model would be a great model to promote growth I think. Small enough where truly disturbing amounts of power would be hard to settle into few hands, yet large enough to get things done. Some method to promote smaller city-states to grow along with retarding the growth of larger ones would be a priority.

To provide a "vent" for the confrontational leanings of humans in general, try to steer it into area of creativity (Arts & Sciences) as best possible.

But at its heart I think that providing a framework for people to work together, but not get too large, and promote as friendly as possible competition would be the way to go. Though I do thing a slightly longer lifespan (say 110-130yr average) would be better. Perhaps offset by a longer gestation period.
Why 5D, and not 4D or 6D?
i would totes come in and tell puny humans do as i say not as i do! then i'd form a studygroup with the to make sure they understand the Law of One, before leaving. i'd keep an eye and if they did something bad i would come back and fix it! and make sure they understood their error. i'd be the eye in the sky...

*chuckle*

kdsii

No reason, just to get the ball rolling. You can post any variant of this scenario

(07-10-2012, 12:29 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Why 5D, and not 4D or 6D?

Or an eye on a tower? hint hint

(07-10-2012, 01:46 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i would totes come in and tell puny humans do as i say not as i do! then i'd form a studygroup with the to make sure they understand the Law of One, before leaving. i'd keep an eye and if they did something bad i would come back and fix it! and make sure they understood their error. i'd be the eye in the sky...

*chuckle*

Would it have turned out any better though, I wonder? Humans being the perverse breed that we are?

From what Ra has said, it was the original meddling that gave the elite the start that they got. Service now by the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow seems kind of pale considering the situation they left us with.

I wonder where we'd be culturally if the Elite had not gotten the foothold they did?

Raf

kdsii

But looky here. Many of us were transferred from Mars because we blew ourselves, and the planet, up.
Ra also hints that they thought that this was meddling.
Ra also said that this saved our progress from being lost, in some way.
So, in some major event, we DO need help, and I disagree that the Confederation has decided that the kosher thing to do is nothing at all.

(07-10-2012, 03:02 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Would it have turned out any better though, I wonder? Humans being the perverse breed that we are?

From what Ra has said, it was the original meddling that gave the elite the start that they got. Service now by the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow seems kind of pale considering the situation they left us with.

I wonder where we'd be culturally if the Elite had not gotten the foothold they did?

Raf

We would have much less experience. Smile
(07-10-2012, 03:38 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]We would have much less experience. Smile

If what, Ra had not interfered?
GW, I think Patrick is saying that our total catalyst would have been much less had we not had to have dealt with the consequences of rule by the Cabal.

But if thats true? Why the sorrowful service? Would that not have been how it should have been all along?

Richard
I see. I've been mostly distanced from direct influence of the Cabal, except for the food, pharmaceuticals and such. I've not seen their violence or such firsthand.

I can't say if the way things have gone is how they should have gone. Things are as they are. As they say, don't should all over yourself.

It amazes me though that Ra could not have known that their actions would cause distortions. I guess in 6th density you don't have true view of the future. It must have been quite a surprise and shock that their teachings would be so perverted.
Ra did not wish negativity on us, but since it's here anyway we are using it for experience.
(07-10-2012, 03:10 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]But looky here. Many of us were transferred from Mars because we blew ourselves, and the planet, up.
That would be Maldek that got blown up. For Mars, the surface conditions, due to martian-caused atmospheric changes, could not support 3D life.

kdsii

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

9.9 Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?

Ra: The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendency of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulty in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

9.10 Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately 75,000 years ago.

BOOM, that's my third quote-down for the day. I'm on a roll!
Unless, this was referring to disharmony, which caused a gradual corruption of the planet. May be.
I thought Maldek was smashed, and is now our wonderful asteroid belt?
I always thought Mars' demise was delivered via nukular bomb

(07-10-2012, 07:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2012, 03:10 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]But looky here. Many of us were transferred from Mars because we blew ourselves, and the planet, up.
That would be Maldek that got blown up. For Mars, the surface conditions, due to martian-caused atmospheric changes, could not support 3D life.