Bring4th

Full Version: Awaking of a humbled creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was born into small family on Earth.

My first memories of becoming aware was when I was 2 or 3 and trying to make sense of this world. I was shy, was not popular.

My sense of recollection is strange, my own recollection was of a creator, able to create things on thought, from nothingness to space/time, and then from there, create first stars to anchor (what human scientists call as super-massive-black-hole), from anchor to galaxy, from galaxy to clusters and then maintain them. In doing to, I seek to understand why, what, and how. To design a star system, to understand side-effects of gravity, from very little, encoding pieces of DNA to very large making stars, then planets, then making them in orbit around a sun. From there, to make a tree, to suck water from ground, and insects to till soil. Grass to hold soil, and later, animals to run around.

The more difficult was to make a bi-pedal entity, to give reason and intellect, and to give it free-will. The ability of free-will and ability to choose right and wrong. To let them live their lives and choices. They divided into best known as STS (Serve themselves) and STO (Serve the creator). Worship was to infinite creator, it was unfortunate that those who were STS then "redirected" worship to those of themselves. The thing ran its course, and eventually, I had to perform a harvest, which was approx 100 entities, 5 going to higher, 95 going lower.

I was a lost soul here, unable to understand why I came here, except that maybe some lessons I did not learn, or misunderstood lessons. I feel ashamed to be here, yet somehow, maybe for a prince to understand the people, to be a commoner? or maybe a commoner who saw a glimpse of the nobility? I do not know.

I was browsing around and came eventually found this site. I agree much with the Ra material, and it resonates much with me. I often call them the "Anikiet Ra" material, "Ah-aton", "OO-xal", "K'aaah-Owl", as if somehow I knew them, but I don't know why.

I don't know why I am here, except maybe being here is a reason to be here. I am but a shadow of my former self.

Brittany

Seems like your feelings of one-ness with the creator are off the charts right now! Feeling the universal connection can be an awesome and mind-blowing experience. Still, there's nothing shameful about being a human on earth. Everything has its purpose and you certainly came here for a reason. I wouldn't try to deny your own nature, just try to make your time here worthwile. Whoever and whatever you may be, there isn't another soul like you ANYWHERE, and no one else can do things just the way you do them. You are vastly important just as who you are. I'm sure all the big answers will be revealed in time, so enjoy the ride!

btw, welcome to the site!

fairyfarmgirl

This is a new revelation for me... I signed up to be here now even if I am on a contingency life plan because being here now is the front row seats to the biggest shift of consciousness ever seen in this universe... Also, I have learned being in the physical is to experience the physical in all its glory... mating, eating, walking, listening, tasting ,touching, loving, hating, laughing, crying, sobbing, agony and pleasure... This time here on Earth is a time of Experiential Learning... deprivation of such Earthly pleasures denies the Experiential Learning and thus will ensure a return trip to Earth to try again at being Human.

fairyfarmgirl
you can ask questions, i can answer best to as possible
(10-16-2009, 02:50 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why I am here, except maybe being here is a reason to be here. I am but a shadow of my former self.

Are you? Or did you decide that's what you are? Clearly you connect to this higher self that you are. You can feel it's basic vibe well enough to speak from it. Meaning it's still in there. Also I draw your attention towards the fact that the world has not ended yet. It seems if your memories of this creation are true. And I believe it has to be part of your core. Then you're presumably still on the job. Are you a shadow of your former self? Or an avatar?

Like FairyFarmGirl I also believe in front row seats. I'm here with a goal, but that goal was completed as soon as I realized I was human. So yeah, I too believe that if you're not feeding loving fighting and occasionally dive into ecstasy or a broken heart you're missing out.

My goal as I began to understand it was specifically to be human. Nothing more nothing less. You don't have to be karmically addicted to it. It's probably better if we're not. But aloofness or renunciation are symptoms of not connecting fully. This is only a problem however if like for me that was the goal.

To put it bluntly, if you don't care, that's not good. If you care so much that you can't leave things behind, then that's not good either. Dirt will hit us, does it stick or does it fall off? In other words, does it define us? Or are we defining ourselves in spite of it?

That's behind me, in front of me is this huge adventure that really only happens once in maybe a few thousands of lifetimes. I might have come here with a goal, but I now am here for the fun of it! Cool
That is not entirely true. It could be a commoner who got to see the other side, and then afterward, back to normalcy.

From observing:
For example, the rules are the same for high and low. For a humbled creator to come to 3Density (from past) it would be to teach morality, knowledge, ways of higher self, to try to elevate everyone else to 50% STO so that he himself can achieve 50% STO and graduate. On the other side, it would be to ask, why are these people not trying to achieve 50% STO? what is blocking the ways?

There are no concerted efforts to reach 50% STO in groups, other than Hidden Hands & Company trying hard to reach 5% STS. This can be seen by people taking interest in gadgets, amusing themselves with their "toys", people taking their daily grind and coming home exhausted.

One technique, is to obfuscate correct paths so the message gets corrupted or messed-up along the way. It was incredibly hard to reach from top to down without the original message being corrupted.

Here on earth, things are bit easier, there is internet (mass-copying in original form), awakenings done by other people, ready-made materials which are "pure" and "not corrupted".
Quote:I have learned being in the physical is to experience the physical in all its glory... mating, eating, walking, listening, tasting ,touching, loving, hating, laughing, crying, sobbing, agony and pleasure... This time here on Earth is a time of Experiential Learning... deprivation of such Earthly pleasures denies the Experiential Learning and thus will ensure a return trip to Earth to try again at being Human

That is not entirely correct. The understanding is: we are containers(1) and the idea is to purify containers by giving lessons in which containers have opportunity to radiate love/light. Each lesson gives hints and ideas to the container to tell their flaws and where to learn to correct them.
(1) http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...79&ss=1#16

It is not deprivation. I'm not sure how that would apply - Suppose you had a copy of the blueprint to make a bi-pedal being, you would know all that weaknesses and strengths, the top and bottom. If you give it free will, it would choose in any point, to do its own things, to live its own life. If you give the bi-pedal being fertility and intellect, it will chose its own life, have children, and their children grow up. the former will soon pass away, depending on the initial blueprint design.

Now suppose those at the top wishes for those at the bottom to enjoin them, they would have no choice but to help those at the bottom. Suppose you are a bird in the sky and wish to help those at the bottom of the ocean. You could be a bird inside a diving bell (in reference to Ra coming here many thousands of years ago) or you can join the birth-queue to become "like one of them"? There are many now, as there are wanderers on Earth.

Remember that even the least, the light/love of the Infinite creator shines upon them also.

ayadew

Hello carrie... you are like two different persons on this forum. One is young in many things, and the other shows knowledge of complex grammar, concepts and general knowledge aquired over a long time. Is there a larger reason for this, or are you simply bipolar in how much time/dedication you spend on each forum post? BigSmile
I am also like you, trying to learn the LOO, but for some reason, I seem to know a lot.

It is paradox because I know much of the LOO, but seems to be faded memory. Some inquiries into LOO for me are: Go back and learn more lessons and come back when you ready.

If you independently try to learn LOO without aid of L/L website and only use it as learning material only when necessary. Before I found this L/L website, it was very hard to live the teachings.

Another thing would be most of the situations are not valid/ not relevant/ or environment changed.
I can give examples which have no relevance to any known experience:

- Design a structure which would extract water from the ground, hold the soil, grow from a package and then make copies of self. It would also have to maintain itself, in the sense it would grow up and receive sunlight, the bottom of this structure would extend downwards to extract nutrients. Does this structure sounds familiar?

- Design a package which, would decode instructions which was previously encoded. These set of instructions would take sunlight and harvest the energy from the sunlight and encode them into reserve energy for usage.

Some experiences here are very different from LOO:

- You create something and then give it for free. In this place, people charge money for which you have to work for. Do you keep constantly being generous and deny yourself? Or be like them, charge money for your work?

- You are honest and truthful. In this place, cleverness is the ability to earn the most money in whatever means, in craftiness, dishonesty and selfishness, and tell as many lies to as possible. Will you follow them or be different?

I will not answer them, but you get some idea what life on this place have become. Confused

Brittany

Ayadew, I resonate with seemingly using two different languages/intelligences. When I channel my higher self I speak in an entirely different manner and use different words. In that state words in general make little sense to me and it is hard to glue them together to make something soung meaningful. At times I switch back and forth in a single conversation, which can be confusing, even for me.
I enjoyed this reading!

I have also felt somewhat of '2' selves. I have posts that I have made in the past that I would come back and read the next day and be like...."I wrote that???" There were hours and hours I would spend 'writing' as I researched, and the things I chose to take note of was things that a 'higher self' seemed to of found more interests in then my own flesh body found of interests. It would be months later I would reread notes I took and then these notes would strike a cord with me. I have notebooks full of things I jotted down that I myself really didnt have full memory of why I wrote them down.

From 2007 to late 2008, I thought I was going crazy. It all came together in the end though BigSmile thank goodness!
hi,

I am becoming very sick past few days, I had some chest pains and feeling very weak.

Today morning I was so sick I could barely wake up.

All of the sudden I was in a tunnel of light and I was walking there and it was like wonderful experience, full of love and like compassion I was like walking

it was like walking on clouds or something and then a winged being was going to guide me and I was hearing this melodious music, like a really nice piped organ playing

then i asked if I could go back for a moment cos I got somethings to do before i "go", and i woke up a bit afterwards.

-----------------------------

if anyone wonders what's there, it's wonderful place, the surface of the place is like walking on white, and whiter than white. there was this melodious music being piped and it was all over the place. the place was full of love, full of kindness

the music, i think it was "you are my all in all"

I'm very sick, i don't know how much longer I'll live. if you don't see my for an extended period of time, you know where I am.

Thank you
i wish you a speedy, efficient, easy and enjoyable transition, bright and pure.
(08-03-2010, 01:56 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

I am becoming very sick past few days, I had some chest pains and feeling very weak.

Today morning I was so sick I could barely wake up.

All of the sudden I was in a tunnel of light and I was walking there and it was like wonderful experience, full of love and like compassion I was like walking

it was like walking on clouds or something and then a winged being was going to guide me and I was hearing this melodious music, like a really nice piped organ playing

then i asked if I could go back for a moment cos I got somethings to do before i "go", and i woke up a bit afterwards.

-----------------------------

if anyone wonders what's there, it's wonderful place, the surface of the place is like walking on white, and whiter than white. there was this melodious music being piped and it was all over the place. the place was full of love, full of kindness

the music, i think it was "you are my all in all"

I'm very sick, i don't know how much longer I'll live. if you don't see my for an extended period of time, you know where I am.

Thank you

Hello Carrie...

Forgive me if you have posted elsewhere on this forum about medical issues....but is there something that you have that is causing these symptoms that you are having>?

Im so sorry if you have mentioned elsewhere about medical issues and I have overlooked it....

But if these symptoms are new, and you do not know why you are having them...please hun, go see a doctor asap.
Fascinating story. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions:

What are the most unique aspects of creation you've experienced involving bipedal creatures?

Have you experienced the first moments of separation (i.e. dark/light, good/evil, right/left)?

Do you ever have any inner dialogue between two sides fighting while there is a third in the center just observing the conflict?
(08-05-2010, 08:42 AM)Gohava Sebi Wrote: [ -> ]What are the most unique aspects of creation you've experienced involving bipedal creatures?

This comes after creating plants, animals, trees and other things. The idea was to infuse the thoughts of "a creator" towards a self-sufficient living creature.

Before:
- Problems with moving soil. Used insects, animals, birds and plants to move soil.
- Problems with managing animals, plants, insects, birds, fishes, etc.
- Problems with ecosystem management. In order to develop a planet you need to create lots and lots of animals, plants, insects, fishes, etc.

After:
- Used bipedal creatures to till soil, manage animals, grow plants, control the insects, feed the birds, and so on.
- Experience thoughts and life as an advanced bipedal being.

The development goes in 3 methods:
1) First is chemical encoding. DNA is the result of many trials and errors towards encoding a "player", the "instruction-set" and self-replication machine

2) DNA encoding. This is encoding the thoughts and ideas into the instruction-set for decoding.

3) The last and most important, is to split parts of "self" into the being. So you can suppose ownership of the planet, suns, all the animals, plants, they are all parts of the creator.

Each time "a creator" wishes to create something, it uses parts of itself to do it.

4) The veil, and higher density creations comes much later on.

The veil, or something like this, is to make the calculations of the universe hidden from view. This means, that for one bipedal being to love another, it must be an act of consciousness.

(08-05-2010, 08:42 AM)Gohava Sebi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you experienced the first moments of separation (i.e. dark/light, good/evil, right/left)?

The first moments, there is no dark/light, no good/evil, no left/right. All is one.

The way how it works, is there is a master-clock and master-3rd-density generator, or device that generates this whole illusion.

It works by creating an illusion you all see, and controlled by a creator. It creates the darkness and light, the good and evil, the left and right, to learn about itself.

It is in other words, that infinity learned about free-will and wishes to explore free-will. It creates as many illusions as possible.

A creator outside the universe has sub-creators who by using black-holes empties the contents of itself into this illusion. These black holes creates the first stars and from these stars creates the "spinning effect" which then creates the spirals and what you call as "galaxies".

These galaxies have suns which then chooses to host planets. These planets then chooses to host life, and from there, the plants, the landscape, then animals.

The creator from there wishes to desire learning what animals are, what plants are, what it feels like to fly, what it feels like to swim as a fish.

Third Density is what is it to be independent from the creator itself. The creator indirectly guides from using 4th Density beings.

The 4D beings are different, they can traverse through soil very quickly, they can fly very fast and is not limited by gravity.

The creator desires to learn service-to-all, it is split into service-to-self and service-to-others.

The creator desires towards learning all things and not to be proud or smarty, all-powerful, but to be humble, full-of-love, full-of-light, and most of all, to "understand itself".

This is in other words, what the Law of One is.
Quote:Do you ever have any inner dialogue between two sides fighting while there is a third in the center just observing the conflict?

The three sides are learning about each other in their evolution. Three of them are given free-will.

In the distant future, each of them will unify with each other and become one. When all becomes unified, the end of creation occurs,

the sub-creator becomes one again, learning from the experiences of many from which was given free-will and love/light.

the sub-creator then chooses either to create again or, if the sub-creator is satisfied it has learned all it could possibly learn, then it goes higher-up, and asks to learn more things.

and it goes on and on, an infinite cycle of creation
I am back for short while

What was learned? It "depends" on which level you are at.

- At the highest level, is to create the illusion, writing the physical laws, controlling the illusion, balancing between inflation and deflation. time and timeliness, induction of "delta" into the illusion

- At the central sun, or the center of the universe, to be an anchor for many universes, to be the mother of all the black holes, to learn to balance between matter generation and consumption, basic push/pull effect

- At the black hole level, to consume food from the mother and "spin", to spin the stars.

- At the sun level, to shine forth and host planets

- DNA encoding/ decoding

- At the Planet level - learning to host life,

- At the Plant and Animal level - to grow towards light without consciousness

- At the Human level - to live and learn towards light with consciousness

- At the Angel level - to serve by drawing the 3d density being towards the creator

- At the Guardian Angel level - to guide the angels unto the harvest

- At the higher level - those who watch over the harvest and shine forth love/light

there is mapper, which sends love/light to the places, which it then checks the reflection to check the love/light level

there is timer, which controls delta induction into the illusion

- Above the illusion-level, is the controlling of multiple illusions, to learn about the illusion. You can imagine sort-of parallel universes which multiple creators, who are not affected by time and space.

At that level, the sunrise of the universe to the sunset of the universe is like a day for those at that level.

- One level higher, is the Law of One:

The Infinite Creator became aware of the possibility of finity. It determined to explore this possibility
It is interested in free will. What happens if portions of itself are free to do whatever they want?
It wants to know Itself.
Thanks for the summary from the top down to planetary level.
And what of the 3rd density mind/body/spirit complex, carrie? How's she doing down here?
Is there a health risk to physical integrity for enjoyment of this current planetary sphere, including discussions here and the use of software for designing locally viewable simulations?
Is there a way that members of this community can be of service through prayer or other focus of light, love, positivity & appreciation?
Greetings, Carrie.
I must say, just like the Law of One (Ra material) resonated with me in a way that made me feel as if I was remembering a thought that I had previously but had forgotten, your descriptions have too. I thank you for sharing, and wish you well in your 3D experience. I trust that whatever happens with your health will do so exactly as you have desired it to. I wish you the most efficient learning experience possible, whatever you chooseSmile

I would like to pose one question and welcome any feedback: could it be possible that as the majority of wanderers incarnate here from 6D, so also some could come from late 7 or even 8D(unity)? Could this explain the viewpoint you have carried with you into this incarnation? As has been suggested above, I can think of no better "front row seat" to our evolution in consciousness as there is available right now!
I do not know how to explain it. The concept would be very weird.

The concept would be called, in earth terms, the vibratory complex "A-team". A social memory complex called to aid others and does "foolhardy" or "brave" things in order to help aid others.

The below statement is very weird, if I said such things, people would dismiss such statements.

There are many planets in either coming to harvest/ or being harvested/ or already completed harvested and many wanderers in service towards others.

Suppose you aided in a harvest and then finished your karmic involvement there. What do you do next?

Then participate in the next harvest in a different position/ or different way.

The question is:
How do you increase the harvest?

Suggested answer:
- Send people down and experience what the problems are, what can be done to aid the harvest, what learning lessons are to increase the harvest such that the harvest is more plentiful?

- What kind of problems does the mind/body/spirit complex face such that they continue in their current state? That information is relayed higher-up and conditions are adjusted but in such manner that does not infringe upon free-will.

It is not exactly the front-seat...

Think of it as, after this harvest, there is choice to aid other harvests going on.

This galaxy alone is not "just" one solar system and one planet but many solar systems and many planets.
Carrie,

That does not sound weird at all to me, I understand and agree with your ideas. As for the front-seat, I said that because I feel privileged to be here for a harvest on a planet with such a thick veil and so much difficulty to overcome. I feel these things will just make the end result that much sweeter, so to speak. Of course there are many, I would even say Infinite planets going through harvest at any given time in our Creation and I feel that each one is a uniquely meaningful experience!
(08-05-2010, 08:42 AM)Gohava Sebi Wrote: [ -> ]Fascinating story. I hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions:

What are the most unique aspects of creation you've experienced involving bipedal creatures?

Have you experienced the first moments of separation (i.e. dark/light, good/evil, right/left)?

Do you ever have any inner dialogue between two sides fighting while there is a third in the center just observing the conflict?

First time here and I'm reading a few posts and suddenly I stumble upon these questions! I've had an experience several years of ago of good/evil fighting next to me...... and there was more - but I want to know what this means..... many other things happened as well, but this fighting is what started it.... what was that?
> unique aspects of creation ... involving bipedal creatures

The concept of free-will, the concept of veil, the concept of service to others, service to self.

Concept of free-will, as in, the creator no longer guides the creatures and lets them make their own choices. The creator gives them almost totally free-will to do whatever they want to do. They use their own thoughts to think of solutions, reasoning and ... be irresponsible or responsible for their own actions.

Concept of veil, as in, concept of separation by hiding information and letting them figure out the answers by themselves.

Concept of service twain (i.e., service towards others) and service towards self, with graduation points. The gradation rate is above 95% (sounds similar?) for STS and above 50% (for STO). The exact reasoning for the very high STS is based on purity levels (i.e., continual and repeated service towards self) while STO is somewhat similar.

First moment of separation is, - things going wrong - i.e., the bipedal creatures cared about themselves only, they were selfish and there were many attempts to give them clues to love one another. I had to come down to teach them, in similar vein to Jesus, i.e., teaching them to love one another, teaching them to open their hearts, teaching them not to fight or continually hate each other.

The fighting is not good vs evil, it is more towards - concepts of creation. I learned, that, it is not about having lots of blueprints (i.e., DNA) or how good your design is, how many ants, plants, birds, fishes, animals you create. In fact, we didn't know that plants were having a hard time living, we didn't know the birds were very cold and needed more trees, we didn't know about it.

We also didn't know they needed lots of food, lots of water, what kind of needs they wanted, why the whole place degenerated into service towards self, we didn't know many things at first... then we learned to treat them a little better (give them better bodies), give them better designed chemical bodies (e.g., more hair? less hair? two arms? three arms?), better ability to think and reason... and so on.

It is the Law of One: there is only one Infinite Creator, each parts of itself was given free-will and free to do whatever they wanted, in the end, a part of the creator wanted to know itself and what it could do.

The star became unstable and eventually super-nova, those that managed to graduate merged their souls together and formed a union of souls, quite similar to concept of social memory complex.

All of these came from a part of the creator, and that all is One, Unity.
I think it has been quite some time, carrie. Welcome back.

I hope you are doing great.
I was thinking after my near death experience...

I went to the steps of light, where each step you take, the cloud where you walk on changes color...

The love/ light there is very intense on every step. It's like walking though a very hot day in the hottest day in summer. The love you feel there is like deep, deep love, like thousands of time stronger than human-love. The love there will melt away all your errors, your doubts... The love there is simply amazing. It's like so much love, so much light.

The amount of love, is like you are so deeply loved, there is so much love, like you are in love. It is like being hugged a million times, that feeling that you are deeply loved. The feeling is one of extreme-love.

What does it mean to come back?... well, for starters:

- you realize that since you can't bring anything you buy - such as the big house you have, the nice car you have, all your possessions. Then, you realize that your life is measured by the amount of love you have given, or the amount of selfishness you have.

- you realize that what is more important is the moment - now - to share your love with others that wins the game (i.e., the poker game).

what is forth density like?

It is simply magical. You have wings to fly around, so you move around effortlessly. It's like you walk around on Earth, you move around effortlessly, like as if you are flying around.

You are connected to each other, you talk telepathically to one another, you can read each others' thoughts.

The music here is simply amazing. It's like massive file-sharing to the extreme: you can listen to any music, the music is lovingly composed. I've never heard such wonderful music in my life.

Here, I guess, the things you have, use them to share love with others, use them as instruments to free yourself.

Smile
(05-01-2011, 12:38 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking after my near death experience...

From your beautiful post, it appears that the experience has had a wonderful transformational effect on you.

Thanks for sharing the glory of 4D+, carrie.
Dear Carrie,

Thank you for your sharing such extraordinary experience. I am fairly new in LOO and didn't read a lot about Ra material. So please forgive me if my questions are too naive to you. I couldn't think of any other post that could be more amazing than this one.

I believe what you said. I remember in Michael Newton's book Journey of Souls (which record his cases for soul experiences between incarnated lives), a women also recalled her past soul experience as a creator of system on a small scale. For a large scale universe, she said it'll take a group's collaborative effort. If you'd like to recall more your past experience as a creator, you can find a LBL therapist who can help you to induce to the superconscious level and record the details.
http://www.spiritualregression.org/search.php
If you feel like, you may consider to write your experience into a book that'll be a blessing to more people beyond this forum.

I have a couple of questions.

Do you remember the creation you created? Is it still existing in our physical universe?

Reading your experience, I couldn't help thinking of Jesus, especially you mentioned that "I had to come down to teach them, in similar vein to Jesus, i.e., teaching them to love one another... ". Do you think Jesus of Nazareth, as the Word made flesh, was the incarnated Creator of this universe as the way you are a creator incarnated in human? So Jesus as son of God is essentially different from us as children of God (unlike hogey11 implied here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2579). It would be more reasonable for me (as a Christian) to believe Jesus is the reincarnated God. However, according to Ra material, Jesus was a 4D entity and seems to be different from Yahweh the Creator. So could Ra be wrong on this? However, in Q&A 17.17, Ra's description about Judas surprised me because Jesus has personally revealed that elsewhere (not in Bible). If possible, could you let me know your thought on this?

I would appreciate any other thoughts you have related to Jesus and Bible. Here are some of my questions: what's Jesus redemption for ALL human on earth (including you) or even beyond? Do you have additional thoughts on purpose of Jesus' calcification and resurrection? In Genesis 1:26, "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness", who are the plural God here?

I have a lot of other questions, and I wish you full health and hope you can linger on longer to help us out :-)

My best wishes to you, Carrie.

Unbound

Wow, this has been a certainly resonant thread. Like many others a lot of these things have connected to my own unacknowledged memories of the process of creation. For the life of me I cannot seem to get beyond the barrier of Infinity most high, what exactly was it that thought of infinity? Or perhaps truly, it is simply in constant thought. It never "thought of infinity" but is rather "thinking of infinity", and I wonder if that "it" is simply you, me and everyone else. I see it now, the Creator isn't incomprehensible, it is simply unnecessary to comprehend it because it is actually incredibly, incredibly simple. It is comprehended in every experience, it is understood with everything thought and feeling. You are no lower now than you were, you still stand at exactly the same level, just as everyone else does. The consciousness controls the illusion, not the other way around, so in truth you have simply changed the illusion about yourself. It may seem limiting, but as a Creator you are only limited by your conscious beliefs and concepts which you use to fashion your illusion.

To be a Co-Creator doesn't make one less than the Creator, it is simply an expression of the necessity of cooperation. It is the Creator looking out from your eyes, up to the very highest, even now you can create universes and galaxies and solar systems. Do so with your imagination and it is done, your inner world is YOUR Creation.

I have long been contemplating this, that it would be incredibly effective to in fact imagine that you are the Creator at all moments. Close your eyes, imagine what you'd do with the planet, with the galaxies and stars, see the physics and concepts you would create and bring in to a world. We are Creators, we'd better get started!
Hi,
I got really busy last few months.

I can answer shortly.

> Do you remember the creation you created? Is it still existing in our physical universe?

I have no idea where it would be. I came to this Universe via a black hole. We (as a "union of souls" or "social memory complex") came to help, to assist.

The problem is that once you enter into a black hole, you exit into "somewhere" else which has no point of reference in this universe.

For example, there are four kinds of black holes,
- the anchor black hole, which anchors whole galaxies (does not contain a portal to other universes)
- quasars (does not contain a portal to other universes)
- special black holes (these contains portals to other universes).
- special black hole which generates the whole illusion (i.e., space and time generator)

The special black holes are special holes in the space-time dimension which interlink universes. These are normally closed and not opened. In order for this to be opened, these open in specific time-frames within that universe and the entities in that universe must be ready to be harvested by the "father" who opens this black hole.

We have no idea where this 'universe' is in reference to the current existing universe because the space and time generator generates its own universe and the general consensus is to get everyone out and deflate that universe.

> Do you think Jesus of Nazareth, as the Word made flesh, was the incarnated Creator of this universe as the way you are a creator incarnated in human?

All the statements are equally valid. You can suppose that since the father of the universe uses parts of itself to create everything, then everyone is a son of the father.

> who are the plural God here?
The concept of "God" is similar to the Law of One, that the creator decided to know itself and decided to give it's selves free-will and divide itself into many.

> Co-creator

It is much different set of learning than on Earth.

You spend much time doing encoding of ideas into DNA or "scripts" which are played back. You spend more time crafting galaxies by manipulating fundamental forces, such as gravity, light, star formations.

The learning is to generate the "illusion" which you then see. We work with fundamental forces, like weak/strong force, gravity, light/love manipulation, electricity/magnetism.

The learning are to manipulate time, space, manipulation the "executor" or the mechanisms which causes delta to be generated.

Many of the learning lessons are beyond the Law of One.
> creator of system on a small scale

The amount of creation you can do depends wholly on the amount you have to start with. The problem itself is not the expansion part, it is the amount of material you can use to aggregate to form the initial black-hole which anchors a galaxy.

On average, there is usually enough to generate at least 2 super-massive black holes which raises around two million stars each, of which there is enough to generate around 5000 planets. Of those 5000 planets, you can decide to invest in 5 or 6 which you spend lot of time to make those funny "scripts" which you can then experience the 1st and 2nd density.

3rd density requires lot of effort, and providing of free-will is not a good choice until you have everything ready. 4th, 5th, 6th density is easy because they are closer towards light/love.

Hi,

Some clarifications -

The term co-creator, there is a main creator, but children of the Creator. I am only a humble person who has experienced or seen the creation effects. But from there I learned lots about "nonsense".

The term is "nonsense" because Earth religions have no concept of this.

See other:
2008.02.28 - Experience being harvested
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1579
Pages: 1 2