Bring4th

Full Version: Building a Crystal Healing Machine by Seven-Year Old
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3xiHruZ...r_embedded

A seven-year old explains his exquisite crystal machine. The ideas he evokes sound so... familiar... like I've heard them somewhere before. Wink

GLB

PS: Thanks, Steve.
Excellent, these young wanderers are allowed to remember now. This must be connected with our shift. Smile

kdsii

Coolest damn thing. Actually seeing, especially from a child, a human explaination.

(07-10-2012, 03:49 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV3xiHruZ...r_embedded

A seven-year old explains his exquisite crystal machine. The ideas he evokes sound so... familiar... like I've heard them somewhere before. Wink

GLB

PS: Thanks, Steve.

Wow--amazing! Thanks. I'm sharing this with friends.
I am at a loss for words..........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is AMAAAAAAAAAZING! It's happening!!!!

That is amazing he can talk with crystals.
mommy must be a new-ager
(07-11-2012, 08:26 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]mommy must be a new-ager

I would assume so as well, although we don't really know; but that doesn't negate the child's detailed description of what he built with no prompts (according to the post).
I would imagine that among the new young dual bodied children, the ones growing up in an environment where they are free to express their imagination in ways like this will be the first to show us some really cool things.

kdsii

The open-minded environment definitely helps. Kids are impressionable, and if they see/hear things that they are told to be 'imaginary', 'not real', it becomes so. That would make sense, anyway
I wonder if this kid will lose or keep this ability? As he grows up and the illusion/veiling solidifies

(07-12-2012, 12:18 AM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine that among the new young dual bodied children, the ones growing up in an environment where they are free to express their imagination in ways like this will be the first to show us some really cool things.

The veiling is supposedly lessening with the new spectrum of energies increasing. Each person will experience this differently, although a closer 'proximity' to time/space allows 'interiors' (i.e. one's and other's psyche) to be recognized more directly. So not sure kids growing up today will enjoy the veil in quite the same way we did.

There should be a point where that naked relationship reduces the utility of 3D catalyst, at which time 3D-repeat souls, wanting to continue learning 3D lessons, will go to another 3D planet at some point in its 3D cycle.