Bring4th

Full Version: What is difference between intelligent infinity and intelligent energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra uses these phrases as 2 different "things." Of course, there is only unity. I want to understand why Ra felt it necessary to talk about intelligent unity and intelligent energy separately and distinctly of each other.
Intelligent infinity = the Creator and corresponds to violet ray
Intelligent energy = the Logos and corresponds to indigo ray
(07-11-2012, 01:13 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Ra uses these phrases as 2 different "things." Of course, there is only unity. I want to understand why Ra felt it necessary to talk about intelligent unity and intelligent energy separately and distinctly of each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

80.22 Questioner: Then by this contact also with intelligent energy can you give me an example of what this would be for both the contact with intelligent infinity and the contact with intelligent energy? Could you give me an example of what type of experience this would result in, if that is at all possible?

Ra: I am Ra. This shall be the last query of this working of full length. We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.

The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. If you wish to query in more detail upon this subject, we invite you to do so in another working. Is there a brief query before we close this working?

27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity is sufficient. Could you define that please?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

27.7 Questioner: Then I think I have extracted an important point from this in that in intelligent infinity we have work without polarity, or a potential difference does not have to exist. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. There is no difference, potential or kinetic, in unity. The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself. From this undistorted unity, however, appears a potential in relation to intelligent energy.

In this way you may observe the term to be somewhat two-sided, one use of the term, that being as the undistorted unity, being without any kinetic or potential side. The other application of this term, which we use undifferentiatedly for lack of other term in the sense of the vast potential tapped into by foci or focuses of energy, we call intelligent energy.

Essentially, to summarize, "intelligent energy" is a kind of kinetic focus. A tapping of infinite potential to do work of some kind, it being universal in application.

"Intelligent Infinity" is basically undistorted unity or oneness. It is infinite potential energy, though, as Ra so dutifully notes, in unity there is no distinction between potential and kinetic. There only appears to be a difference relative to a particular kinetic illusion. So when a particular illusion is invested in, a sort of duality appears where there is a kinetic focus, and in relation to that kinetic focus, a reservoir of untapped infinite potential energy -- intelligent infinity.

Much as there can really be no positive polarity without the negative polarity to define it, in unity there can be no potential, without the kinetic to define it.

In unity there is no difference between potential, or kinetic. It is totally undistorted. I would even go further to say that their is no difference between the "probable" and the "actual". Such distinctions are only made by those, such as us, entrenched within the illusion.

Smile
Thanks for your very helpful replies.
You may understand Intelligent Energy as active movement and Intelligent Infinity as suspended or latent movement.

Intelligent Energy is that First Movement or Torsion, or First Cause, that we call the Logos, or Love (or Word, Verbum, Theos, Sound, Breath of Life). It is the Original Thought/Focus that ideates, imagines, dreams, forms, organizes, designs, architects, articulates, animates, vibrates and quickens all things into manifestation (i.e. Creation: light/matter/illusion). It is the very life-force (or kinetic, fohat, prana, ki, psi, consciousness, etc) that vibrates and pulsates and breathes through all living beings. It's rhythm is a constant flux, as the beating of a Cosmic Heart, the very Breath of Life: expansion/contraction, radiation/absorption, flow/ebb, etc. Therefore, it is simultaneously the beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega, the termination/origination point of all Creation/Kosmos.

Intelligent Infinity could then be likened to the very Mystery of existence itself, from whence the Logos (or more properly, Logoi) emerge from and coalesce back into infinitely; from the dreamless, boundless, unfathomable, absolute, formless, undistorted, undifferentiated, unconditioned, indivisible; the unknowable and uncognisable Khaos (i.e void/plenum), the infinite empty space that is all, is one, is none. It is the unknown, the unborn and the undying.

In the microcosm, as it was keenly observed, the indigo ray nexus is related to the Logos/Energy and the violet to that Infinite Intelligence itself.

Shin'Ar

Intelligent Infinity - The Mystery/ The Source/ The One Consciousness

Intelligent Energy - Nwyfre/ Divine Process of Being/ Fragmented Fields of Consciousness/ Vibration/ Sacred Fire
one it the POTENTIAL, the other is the KINETIC (the manifest).

although one seems to be able to access to kinetic (the energy) before you can the potential (the vastness of all).

it surely has some appeal to gain these powers for healing, communication, self understanding, etc. But they seem to be the end result of seeking; not the goal of seeking itself.
(07-12-2012, 09:43 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]one it the POTENTIAL, the other is the KINETIC (the manifest).

although one seems to be able to access to kinetic (the energy) before you can the potential (the vastness of all).

it surely has some appeal to gain these powers for healing, communication, self understanding, etc. But they seem to be the end result of seeking; not the goal of seeking itself.

Exactly.

Intelligent Infinity can be seen as faith - the female essence.

Intelligent Energy can be seen as will - the male essence.

Intelligent Infinity is that which is the potential. It is the essence that gives rise to Creation through Intelligent Energy which is the will which gives the potential (Intelligent Infinity) the 'momentum' or 'energy' to manifest that which is in potentiation.

Male and Female are symbolic of Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Energy. Neither are separate but, instead, the Unity of the One Infinite Creator.

Shin'Ar

(07-15-2012, 01:42 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2012, 09:43 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]one it the POTENTIAL, the other is the KINETIC (the manifest).

Exactly.

Intelligent Infinity can be seen as faith - the female essence.

Intelligent Energy can be seen as will - the male essence.

Intelligent Infinity is that which is the potential. It is the essence that gives rise to Creation through Intelligent Energy which is the will which gives the potential (Intelligent Infinity) the 'momentum' or 'energy' to manifest that which is in potentiation.

Male and Female are symbolic of Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Energy. Neither are separate but, instead, the Unity of the One Infinite Creator.

Actually you have that backwards according to the Ancients.

The ancient teachings suggest that it is the manifested material creation that is the feminine aspect of the One. The Spirit is always acknowledged as male.

I don't think that Plenum meant that Intelligent Infinity was potential with regard to energy. he already established that Intelligent Energy was the ongoing energy involved.

Intelligent Infinity is the Source. The One Consciousness. The origin of all things, the Creator.

(07-11-2012, 01:13 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Ra uses these phrases as 2 different "things." Of course, there is only unity. I want to understand why Ra felt it necessary to talk about intelligent unity and intelligent energy separately and distinctly of each other.

Good question!

My understanding of it this far is that intelligent energy is formed from the potential of intelligent infinity depending on the particular distortion of free will (Ra 27:5; 27:12). Thus intelligent energy is the second distortion (free will is the first), while intelligent infinity is oneness or unity or the Creator from which it all emanates.
Intelligent Infinity is the primordial subject, that which is aware. Intelligent Energy is the primordial object, that which is projected in order for the subject to be aware.

But Intelligent Energy, due to the Law of Free Will, also became aware, thus the Logos was born and the process began again in microcosm.
(07-11-2012, 01:22 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Intelligent infinity = the Creator and corresponds to violet ray
Intelligent energy = the Logos and corresponds to indigo ray

In other words, can it be said to be abstract conception/potentiation and tangible manifestation?
(07-19-2012, 04:32 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, can it be said to be abstract conception/potentiation and tangible manifestation?

I would say yes to tangible manifestation corresponding to intelligent energy, or at least being produced by it. I'm not as sure about abstract conception corresponding to intelligent infinity, because to me an abstract conception still has a form but the Creator/intelligent infinity is formless. I would agree that intelligent infinity is the potential which intelligent energy taps.
Scott Mandelker says that intelligent infinity is Creator Mind, and intelligent energy is Creator Power.

http://www.scottmandelker.com/Articles/elemenis.html
Remember that the word "Intelligent Infinity" is used in two ways (see 27.7).

In one sense, it is Unity or the Creator without distortion.
In another sense, it is the potential tapped by Intelligent Energy.

In the first sense, Intelligent Infinity does not correspond to any energy center, because it is more like white light. In the second sense, Intelligent Infinity corresponds to violet ray, as βαθμιαίος said. I do not think that "Creator Mind" is a useful conception of Intelligent Infinity. This is much more in line with Intelligent Energy, which is both Love and Light, or, to use Mandelker's terminology, Mind and Power.