Bring4th

Full Version: Serious Question (Please Voice Your Thoughts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was thinking that if there really was/is a Draconian race that won a war w/ the Light on Earth and if they really did 'feed' off of our negative emotions then why do we keep reincarnating on Earth? Why not wait them out on the other side until there is no longer any energy for them to feed off of? Or better yet....wait till all Light Beings are Home and make Earth a new 'no-go zone' in the Universe? Then We can just create a new Earth?

Maybe they've 're-routed' the Way Home and We're on some sort of reincarnation loop?

Maybe they really are 'good guys' in the sense that they play their parts in the Game like Hidden Hand suggested?

I realize the Hidden Hand material is often debated on it's message and what not but folks if not for the Hidden Hand discussion I may have never found the Law of One. In fact, as soon as I came across it in the Hidden Hand material I raced to google to goodle 'The Law of One' and poof! I was on my way to awakening at a rapid pace to say the least. It wasn't in one night or week but I quickly became awake and knew who I was. I also found myself finishing up 'things' that all my life were on the back of mind. Example: Simple things like making sure all my friends and family knew that I LOVED THEM!

It may sound silly but looking back I am near positive that I died on the inside and reincarnated from the inside.

I really hope some of participate and post your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Unbound

We seek within.

Brittany

What darkness on the outside is anything but a reflection from that which is in our own hearts? Humans (and perhaps most creatures) have a way of projecting that which cannot be accepted within outward, personifying the shadow side of the heart in these super villain beings- the devils upon whose shoulders we can dump all that is vile in the world because we do not wish to bear it ourselves.

Reptilians. Demons. Satan. None of these things are outside of ourselves. If these things exist in our world it is because we have created that reality, and we easily have the power to create a way out of it if we simply find the desire and the will to do so. There is no evil agenda we are helpless to fall prey to. There is no empire of evil that can enter without knocking and being allowed through the door.

But...Do the people of the world really WANT a world without the bad guys, where all is revealed to come from within and one has to take personal responsibility for every atrocity they see before them? Where they realize that their very thoughts are what shape the fabric of space and time around them? We vilify these beings but at the same time we have erected them as our saviors, and it is us that keep them locked in this role, because we NEED someone to keep blaming for all the bad in the world. I am a good person. You are a good person. Surely all this horror has nothing to do with us. It is Reptilians, Molech and the Devil.

The power of transcendence has nothing to do with "beating the bad guys" and everything to do with being able to accept and transfigure all that is contained within. Your weapons are kindness, forgiveness and infinity of being. Go within for the answers, and the outside shall resolve itself around you.

(All of the above is IMO, by the way.)
I think the reason why we would keep reincarnating would be : that if the free-will human copulates then proceeds to produce normal human offspring, the offspring would have to carry 3-d consciousness which in the time/space realm would be the pre-incarnative choice for a soul to experience such. Unless of course, what you say about waiting it out and making it a no-go-zone occurs, then all offspring would be 2-d human bodies only, having no will and probably useless for negative entities to feed off of.
Whether or not the souls "wait it out", as you say, in time/space would be a different question altogether which I have no answer to.

Also, my post is hypothetical in regards to your described circumstance.
I think that their viewpoint is still viewed as valid by higher STO entities, so they are allowed to continue to have control over 3D Earth. But if STO wanderers/graduates stopped incarnating for too long, we would lose the whole planet to the negative polarity, which seems to be still contested by the STO SMC's.

Your questions are very though-provoking and I appreciate your posing these questions. I will have to contemplate/reply further when I am not stuck at work (on a brief 15 min break).
Thank you thank you thank you soooooo much for your thoughtful replies.

After reading them I think that I am starting to fully believe that there are beings that incarnate here along w/ Us to help Us play the Game of Duality/Polarity/Free Will etc. These days I am starting to feel more like I really am part of 'the show' now that I am able to live on the 'other side' as well.

Unir 1......what I am trying to bring to Light per say is that since space and time are indeed infinite that these 'evil/bad guys' really are just playing their parts in the Game of Life. This is my mind actually is a really deep topic. In my eyes, it's is as much why would we incarnate while they are here to why do we incarnate to specific locations? Example: Why do I live in St. Louis, MO and not somewhere where my heart has pulled me all my life? Places like New Zealand, Azores, Brazil, etc.? Why did I get to incarnate in the U.S.? Why do some people incarnate in Liberia or Zimbabwe? And the older I get the more I realize that incarnating in the U.S. while awake isn't all it's cracked up to be. Smile

I do believe that there's a very good chance that we incarnate in locations/countries/continents that we've lived on before. Since we tend to 'allegedly' incarnate time and time again w/ familiar 'family'/social complex members so it would make some sense.

Hopefully, y'all can understand what I am trying to say.

kdsii

I learned of the Law of One material through a conversation with a stranger.
STS, as you mentioned, is all about fear and control to further oneself.
Simply put, if you have love and light to offer instead of fear, you're useless to STS.

(07-11-2012, 04:51 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]So I was thinking that if there really was/is a Draconian race that won a war w/ the Light on Earth and if they really did 'feed' off of our negative emotions then why do we keep reincarnating on Earth? Why not wait them out on the other side until there is no longer any energy for them to feed off of? Or better yet....wait till all Light Beings are Home and make Earth a new 'no-go zone' in the Universe? Then We can just create a new Earth?

Maybe they've 're-routed' the Way Home and We're on some sort of reincarnation loop?

Maybe they really are 'good guys' in the sense that they play their parts in the Game like Hidden Hand suggested?

I realize the Hidden Hand material is often debated on it's message and what not but folks if not for the Hidden Hand discussion I may have never found the Law of One. In fact, as soon as I came across it in the Hidden Hand material I raced to google to goodle 'The Law of One' and poof! I was on my way to awakening at a rapid pace to say the least. It wasn't in one night or week but I quickly became awake and knew who I was. I also found myself finishing up 'things' that all my life were on the back of mind. Example: Simple things like making sure all my friends and family knew that I LOVED THEM!

It may sound silly but looking back I am near positive that I died on the inside and reincarnated from the inside.

Thanks in advance!

(07-12-2012, 01:10 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I learned of the Law of One material through a conversation with a stranger.
STS, as you mentioned, is all about fear and control to further oneself.
Simply put, if you have love and light to offer instead of fear, you're useless to STS.

(07-11-2012, 04:51 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]So I was thinking that if there really was/is a Draconian race that won a war w/ the Light on Earth and if they really did 'feed' off of our negative emotions then why do we keep reincarnating on Earth? Why not wait them out on the other side until there is no longer any energy for them to feed off of? Or better yet....wait till all Light Beings are Home and make Earth a new 'no-go zone' in the Universe? Then We can just create a new Earth?

Thanks in advance!

Interesting. And I have pointed out the Law of One to 4 strangers in the past year or so. I got to talking to all 4 of them at different times but eventually I 'felt' as if We were having the conversations b/c I was 'supposed' to pass along the info of the Law of One and this website.

Two of the people live in St. Louis, one lady I think was from Texas and I sat next to on a flight, and the other I forget where they were from?

Also, I am so far along in my Spiritual Ascension that I know that they have absolutely no power over me what so ever. I've taken off all the chains and shackles and laugh at them these days.BigSmile