Bring4th

Full Version: Dream School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

My dreams have always been widely varied in their content. The ratio is usually about this: 10% are really awesome dreams that I wish were real, 10% are terrible nightmares that I’m glad are NOT real, and the other 80% is random weirdness that barely makes sense and I mostly forget anyway (stuff like a giant octopus walking up to me in Wal-mart and asking if I have any post-it notes).

I’ve always had a select few of those very “special dreams” that seemed to feel more real than things feel when I’m awake, that had some deep, important meaning buried somewhere within them, but those are usually few and far between.

Lately, however, my dreams have taken on a rigid sort of schedule. At least every other night it goes like this: In my dreams I am being taught some very valuable lesson about awakening, the nature of the universe, or some other huge, profound thing, or at the very least something very relevant to the particular issues in my life. When I wake up I realize that I just had one of these “lessons” but I can’t remember the dream in the slightest or what the lesson was. I feel as if I’m being crammed into a school desk while someone yells “LISTEN UP!” then the lesson begins. It’s like being in school all over again.

I’m not complaining, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this and what the results may have been. Last night seemed like the most important thing yet. All I remember was that in my dream I had this huge epiphany. I was like “Aha! I get it now! It all makes sense! I can finally get to that next level!” and instead of waking up groggy I just shot up awake and full of energy, but I realized I couldn’t quite figure out what that epiphany had been in my waking hours. Usually when I wake up I sort of hear a voice in my head that repeats the main gist of the lesson, as if to make sure I remember it, but then a few seconds later I can‘t remember what it said. I can’t even remember long enough to write it down, even when I keep a notebook next to the bed! One night I *dreamed* I woke up and wrote it down, but then I woke up *for real* and realized I hadn’t and I couldn’t remember.

All in all this isn’t distressing me, but I’m wondering if I’m supposed to remember this stuff and something is blocking it, or if it is purposefully being stored in my subconscious because I couldn’t use it right now, but will be able to in the future? I almost feel like someone is “stepping in” on my dreams, taking over them, and running this program through my head. As far as I can tell none of it is negative and I don’t feel like I’m being manipulated, but it is remarkably different from how I’m used to dreaming.

Has anyone else gone to this “school” lately? HuhHuhHuh
Greetings Ahktu and welcome to the forum.
What does the name 'Ahktu' means by the way and, where does it origin from?

Dreams?... wonderful!
I love dreaming, as much when sleeping as when awake. haha!

Have you tried a dream journal? It is amazing. When you start, it grows and grows and grows and you start remembering more and more and, clearer and clearer. And all this 'dream catching' groves a channel eventually and leads to an opening between those two parts of yourself. It is such a fascinating world to explore.

But you have to keep to it and, write something every morning even if only an impression or a couple of sentences remain from the dream at first.

There are a couple of tricks to help in remembering dreams. One of them is just before getting to sleep, ask yourself to remember your dreams as much as you can. Also, it is useful to keep a book note and pen close by and third, to start the process of remembering the dream before even starting to move the body when awakening. Also, writing every day really builds the 'muscle' so to say.

Strangely enough, I went to school in my dreams too but that was a couple of years ago. There were books I was reading, a white city with people like me, healers, helpers and channels. There were teachings. At the moment, I do not sleep much... only a couple of hours per night, so I meditate instead but I miss a lot all the beautiful and very clear dreams.

I really encourage you to keep to the dream journal for at least a couple of weeks to a month and, see from there.

Good luck! Smile

Whitefeather
Dreams may be more real than what you are currently experiencing. Dreams lead to 4th density experience, there are entities in the 4th density that specialize in awakening dreamers. Symbols are used to unlock epiphanic knowledge. A dream is a 4th density distortion of your subconscious bodies. If you are found in the Astral, separated from your 3rd density physical body but not fully aware it is apparent that you are ready for a message.

Interestingly the feeling of falling or dying in a dream, which typically occur within the subconscious mental and emotional bodies, is the astral witness attempting to depart the body and explore the rest of the 4th density. This results in a fear of separation reaction and awakening, or in the case of sleep paralysis - intense experiences.

There are many dreamworkers incarnated here at this time, some are not aware they work to awaken others in their 'dreams'.

If so desired, place "I believe," at the beginning of this post to make it more subjective.
Do not worry too much about being able to remember these lessons. Your conscious mind is missing the information but your subconscious mind is not. You're adapting to the material and making changes to incorporate it into your life even if you don't understand what the material is.

We're not aware of most of the things we learn anyway. We're not aware of most of the decisions we make and why we make them. You don't have to be consciously aware of information to be able to make use of it. Just trust the process and your higher self and accept that this happens. The quest is not so much to remember this material but to reach the level of awareness that this information becomes intuitively available to you.

"Why did you do that?"
"I have no idea.... But look, it's working..."
over the summer months i cultivated my dreaming a lot by intending to dream, programming dreams, havin a dream journal - no weed for months etc - eventually i was seeing so long dreams it took me pages to write down - now once i started to have some weed again dreams completely disappeared - or only come through ocassionally - and weed means like a j a week with a few hits each evening - mostly at least over an hour before sleeping - so not sure what the matter seems to be - or if this relates to each other - since summer i have been also using vitmain d3 - the monatomic powder - and the fish liver oil from green pastures - meditating is sensational and my third eye really hurts almost - but dreams currently are very down - so your statement ali that we still get the massage in a way resonates with me ...
(10-22-2009, 04:49 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]"Why did you do that?"

LOL! That is my daily life. I retain almost no information, but when it comes time to use it, as if by some form of osmosis, I just reach out and grab it. I can not come up with random tidbits of information but if one were to ask me a random question I could give an answer quite easily no matter what the subject. (pls dont try me i'm almost never on and ill probably just google it anyway lol!)

Anyway thank you for your post Ali! You hit the nail on the head. Smile
Lately I've been getting some direct instruction in dreams; moral/spiritual lessons are presented to me in simple logical form, similar to a mathematical expression. Like you, I can't remember the details when I wake up. I take some comfort in realizing that I must remember them on some deeper level, though.
Quote:17.38 Questioner: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Quote:86.10 Questioner: Is the memory that the individual has upon waking from the dream usually reasonably accurate? Is the dream easily remembered?

Ra: I am Ra. You must realize that we are over-generalizing in order to answer your queries as there are several sorts of dreams. However, in general, it may be noted that it is only for a trained and disciplined observer to have reasonably good recall of the dreaming. This faculty may be learned by virtue of a discipline of the recording immediately upon awakening of each and every detail which can be recalled. This training sharpens one’s ability to recall the dream. The most common perception of a mind/body/spirit complex of dreams is muddied, muddled, and quickly lost.

86.12 Questioner: Is there any other function of dreaming that is of value in the evolutionary process?

Ra: I am Ra. Although there are many which are of some value we would choose two to note, since these two, though not of value in polarization, may be of value in a more generalized sense.

The activity of dreaming is an activity in which there is made a finely wrought and excellently fashioned bridge from conscious to unconscious. In this state the various distortions which have occurred in the energy web of the body complex, due to the misprision with which energy influxes have been received, are healed. With the proper amount of dreaming comes the healing of these distortions. Continued lack of this possibility can cause seriously distorted mind/body/spirit complexes.

The other function of the dreaming which is of aid is that type of dream which is visionary and which prophets and mystics have experienced from days of old. Their visions come through the roots of mind and speak to a hungry world. Thus the dream is of service without being of a personally polarizing nature. However, in that mystic or prophet who desires to serve, such service will increase the entity’s polarity.

Here are a couple of quote from Ra.
Enjoy!

Love and Light
W.
(10-23-2009, 01:43 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2009, 04:49 AM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]"Why did you do that?"

LOL! That is my daily life. I retain almost no information, but when it comes time to use it, as if by some form of osmosis, I just reach out and grab it. I can not come up with random tidbits of information but if one were to ask me a random question I could give an answer quite easily no matter what the subject. (pls dont try me i'm almost never on and ill probably just google it anyway lol!)
That's what I'm talking about Smile For me it's also not as if I know everything, and I google a lot myself. But it's guided by an intuitive sense of direction. Which I believe is the result of allowing a lot of ideas to brew in my subconscious by not rejecting them outright even if I don't fully believe them.

Quote:Anyway thank you for your post Ali! You hit the nail on the head. Smile
I'm glad my experience is recognized Smile

@Eddie, I think those models stick. I had the experience of remembering thinking about a great thought that I would not be able to remember it when I would be awake. And kind of feeling sad about that. And at the same time knowing it didn't really matter because I'd know it none the less. We're not capable of forgetting. We are able to repress memories. Or be unable to experience them now. At any rate if you allow yourself to follow your intuition which makes use of all the models you've ever learned and evaluates them at a speed unimaginable to rationality. We can often get very rapid understanding. However, we're still sometimes wrong I know I am so I try to use my ratio. If it can't follow my intuition I just keep searching until it can. Ratio is our local navigation map and intuition is a compass.

Brittany

Thanks for all the comments. My dreams are getting ever more interesting. The one I had last night...I don't remember the sights so much as the feeling. So much warmth and light. I didn't want to leave. When a loud noise woke me up I was still out of my body and had to crawl back in. Ugh. Not fun. I'm definitely going to try to take the suggestion to keep a dream journal, even if it's just a few sentences.
You could try this too, works for me.

I meditate for a while (anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes) on just feeling peaceful and at ease, before I roll on my side and go to sleep. This has always helped me to not only remember dreams, but more importantly, have better dreams. I feel that keeping a peaceful vibe as I fall into sleep, really carries on into my dream self well, where even if I have a random dream about some crazy nightmarish event, in the dream I'll be peaceful and take care of the situation very well with no fear.

Godspeed, and good luck!

Brittany

I've realized in this area the power of just asking. I asked my spiritual guidance to help me understand the meaning of these dreams and almost immediately I remembered them better and have also had an eye-opening chat with my higher self. The lessons are starting to actually take effect in my life now, and it is so exciting! So often I think I have a dumb question or just don't think of asking the "upstairs people" in bothering to clarify, but I've realized they're all just dying to help out in whatever way they can and will happily explain if I don't understand something. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you, I suppose. It's always the simple things. Smile
(10-28-2009, 03:04 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]You could try this too, works for me.

I meditate for a while (anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes) on just feeling peaceful and at ease, before I roll on my side and go to sleep. This has always helped me to not only remember dreams, but more importantly, have better dreams. I feel that keeping a peaceful vibe as I fall into sleep, really carries on into my dream self well, where even if I have a random dream about some crazy nightmarish event, in the dream I'll be peaceful and take care of the situation very well with no fear.

Godspeed, and good luck!

I've found this technique to be extremely helpful. Along with the meditation, I like to listen to some of my favorite classical music too. It feels as if I'm tuning myself to experience the greatest and most helpful dreams that I can have. I've also noticed that I've been understanding the symbolism of my dreams more and more. While meditating before falling asleep, I like to focus on some mantras such as "All is well. All is One," "I am one with the Creator," "I am one with love," "I am one with light." Stepping into that peace sense with such powerful thoughts makes for an interesting night ahead in the dream world.