Bring4th

Full Version: my biggest issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the biggest issue i have on this planet is the feeling of being a prisoner. i have had this feeling for so so long it is not even funny. i feel a prisoner in this body and i feel a prisoner on this planet; i see this planet as a prison planet; when i look at the controls that have been put on this planet, the fact that the creator has permitted us to be used as play things by fallen angels , evil aliens, whatever it just royally pisses me off.

that is why i always say feel good about yourself. there is nothing we could do on our worst days that would be anything near what has been done to us as the human race, and undeservedly so. so thats why i thrive on stuff like beating the hell out of a heavy bag, stuff like that makes me feel good because it gives me a chance to vent the frustration i feel inside of me.

but it would seem to me the opposite of love is not so much hate as it is control. the desire to control. it always blew my mind when reading the bible that people would see christ perform a miracle and instead of it intriguing them and getting their interest the leaders would try and deny it and bring up some b.s. like u are not supposed to heal on the sabbath. please u just saw the wonder and the power of god in action and u are talking about some rule. the rules didnt make god god made the rules and can absolutely change them when she wants to. but that always intrigued me and confused me. it says that the leaders wanted their own power more than they wanted the power of god. and that is what we have today on this planet those who rule consider themselves god and want to control instead of share

norral Heart
Since only the now exists. You can only free your Self NOW. Don't wait on any external conditions. I know that it's easy to say and more difficult to do. But this doing is exactly how you win this game, how you see the love in the moment and how you can be happy right here and now.

kdsii

Yep. Patrick's got it right!
That's been my biggest issue too, is the constricted feeling/vibrations that I get stuck in.
You can never 'get a grip' on peace, only let go of the want of it.
Peace is just as frustrating to catch is fear is to push away.
Both are solved by being here and now - not in wishing the present is something that it's not.

This planet is one of super-concentrated catalyst.
Not all planets have a mix of holy martyrs and genocidal dictators.
This was a choice of our Logos, and is probably why you're here, if you're not native.

I think a being would come here for one of two reasons:

1. To learn compassion for those in misery, and even the evil ones
or
2. There is also plenty of STS progress to be made. Think Darfur and the Middle East.
From STO perspective this is awful, what they do to others, but still...
Learning to show compassion unconditionally is our goal.

(07-13-2012, 09:27 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Since only the now exists. You can only free your Self NOW. Don't wait on any external conditions. I know that it's easy to say and more difficult to do. But this doing is exactly how you win this game, how you see the love in the moment and how you can be happy right here and now.

I can only manage living in the "Now" for short bursts..then the problems and distractions of the world take your attention away. I think its designed this way on purpose. But its rather pleasant for those short bursts of worry free thought. Almost meditative.

I understand the concept but lack the ability to live only "Now" and not worry about the safety and well being (financial or otherwise) of those who depend upon me. As do so many people that attempt to plan for an uncertain future (these days).

This is the purpose of catalyst, I believe. Since this world isn't ready (yet) for an entire populace that lives in the Now.

Richard