Bring4th

Full Version: "Shadow Things"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Okay, sorry to keep just drolling on about my weird experiences, but I’m still very new at this and am so eager to know if other people experience the same things I do, though this isn’t actually *my* experience. Lately my husband has been showing progressive signs of wanting to start his own spiritual journey. He’s always supported me, but he seems like he really wants to start finding himself. I’ve been trying to give him a crash course in things like meditation and clearing his chakras and have recommended some reading material, and already he seems to be feeling some results.

Some of the stuff I recognize- the sudden almost tear-inducing feelings of love, the constant headaches, the urge to “talk to rocks” as I call it (he’s suddenly become very interested in my rock collection), feelings of being watched, etc., but one thing I haven’t had much experience with. Lately he’s been seeing “shadows move.” Sometimes they will grow off of his own shadow and just slither away, sometimes they are off by themselves. He said that last night one paraded across our kitchen ceiling, and when it went under the light the light got noticeably brighter. Apparently he actually saw shadow *people* a few times as a child, but the experience seemed to terrify him enough to block it out for a while.

These events don’t seem to scare him much, they just perplex him, and I’m not trying to jump the gun and say negative forces are at work or anything like that, but I was wondering if anyone else could share similar experiences so I could maybe shed some light on the subject for him. I usually get the “touchy feelies” not full-on visuals, so I’m pretty much in the dark here.

fairyfarmgirl

This was my experience when I began to awaken... Shadow slithery things that would appear in front of me or I would see on the ceiling... the best explanation that my Mentor had was that is was all the thoughtforms of the building and a ghost or two thrown in. The energy of malice can linger for centuries and I lived in an old house in the basement... it was an icky place that I soon left because of the shadows... I also was plagued with some negative infestation issues because I when I awakened I was like an open barn... come on in everyone the party is here... and I was the food source... A difficult lesson to say the least... and thankfully the Angels placed me in the path of a Mentor who assisted me in developing some boundaries... This is what I suggest both you and your husband do seperately and together and for you house. One of the best books on this is by Amorah Quan Yin, The Pleiadian Workbook combined with Micheal's Gemstone Dictionary you have a winning combo and the psalm 91 from the Christian Bible and the Intergalactic Hail... you have a good start on creating boundaries and also of maintaining your daily life energies...

If it got brighter around electricity it is a astral being that needs a source of food... they are not bad so to speak but opportunistic in looking for a meal... I liken these things to a clingon... it clingson the energy of another and feeds off of it... like those fish that attach themselves to other fish or a tick... parasitic but not looking to kill the host just looking for a meal.

Thoughtforms can also look for sources of energy for they have a consciousness associated with their pain... so they look to continue to exist as well.

The best way to handle these types of things is to simply increase the light quotient and add some boundaries (in magic they call it protection) into your daily intention. I like to use psalm 91 or the hail... I hail you in the name of the one true infinite creator. (wait for response as you are hailing them) If you do not like the response just simply say and mean it I bathe you in Light! and LOVE! this will alert your Guardian Angels that you are asking for assistance... they can not help unless asked due to the Free Will Mandate... so ask and ye shall receive.

The Light Beings will always appear as LIGHT... no shadows there... Just LIGHT or dots of Golden Light or a feeling of AWE and LOVE... never perplexing or shadowy.

Love--
fairyfarmgirl

Brittany

Thanks. I've felt em' hanging around for a while, just never seen them. I've been working with my husband to set up boundaries so they can't just go to town on his energy.
Greetings,

Everything seems normal there! haha!

It is the merging within the 4d and within the other parallel dimensions. Nothing to worry about.

I perceive some too, as well as rays of light and some other light phenomenons, by the corners of my eyes.

The 'shadows' may enter from cross points of the Hartmann and the Curry electro-magnetic grids, in your house. Often those cross points are kind of portals for entities to come in here, to cross in here in 3D.

If you wish to 'protect' your space from negative entities, (note that they cannot touch you anyway, so you do not need to fear them but, just in case) it is a good idea to place at the exact location where the shadow entity seems to come in, usually from crossing points of electro-magnetic grids, a crystal of black tourmaline or a black obsidienne or a Labradorite of a good weight, about 300 to 400g (420g for the Tourmaline). Any of those three have the quality of absorbing negative energies.

There is also a sage purification which is very good to do but my advise is to start with the crystals and when they are in place you may do the sage cleansing. Ask me again when the stones are in place and, I'll explain how to perform a sage cleansing, though you may find a good description on how to do it, in books, I am sure.

Let me know whether these worked for you.
Take care,
L/L
W.