Bring4th

Full Version: Excessive Compassion is Folly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the 3d earth is being pulled upwards into 4th density vibrations. This is the density of compassion. So yes, we look out upon the world, watch the news, and see much to lament. So much suffering. And our heartstrings resonate in impotence.

We feel the suffering as our own. We wonder why these things happen. And yet this Emotion can become crippling if we allow it to romp through our consciousness. There are things to be done. Do them. There are many talks on this tedtalks channel that show the way to change: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector

yet these actions informed by wisdom will be ever the more effective.

Quote:42.6 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth-density balancing the intense compassion that we had gained in the fourth-density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to the material you just discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

Ra chose to help us in the times of Egypt. They recorded their experiences, and noted that there was much naivete on their part. Their desire to help had the unintended consequences of furthering distortion into our historical timeline. There is the sense they would not repeat a physical landing if the same situation presented itself.

and they were of 6d.

wisdom informs compassion, and compassion informs action.

kdsii

Damn good post. (Kinda therapeutic! Your concerns are the same thorns in my side.)
The push to be as compassionate as Christ, especially growing up in the south, can lead you to one of two things (besides atheism) -

1. Go to church, but ultimately blow off the teachings
2. Try and live them, which is very disorienting in today's world especially.

Which lead me to choose to ignore teachings of pure compassion -
Even today, I sometimes feel crippled and powerless when I feel I should be giving compassion, but the compassion is just accellerating the fire (ex. alcoholic family members)

But, I feel that I'm learning to balance wisdom/compassion. A decision of pure wisdom vs one of pure compassion can be two entirely different paths - dizzying, and sometimes a right answer seems wrong.

I still feel that I don't always know the answer.
Sometimes it feels like, through compassion, I'm spiritually going 55mph in a 55mph zone -
everyone else is going 76 or faster, beeping and yelling as they swerve around me, and of course no cops in sight.
Makes you want to throw the bird and stomp the pedal. Throw some punches. Show others that its -not- all good.

(07-13-2012, 12:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 3d earth is being pulled upwards into 4th density vibrations. This is the density of compassion. So yes, we look out upon the world, watch the news, and see much to lament. So much suffering. And our heartstrings resonate in impotence.

We feel the suffering as our own. We wonder why these things happen. And yet this Emotion can become crippling if we allow it to romp through our consciousness. There are things to be done. Do them. There are many talks on this tedtalks channel that show the way to change: http://www.youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector

Quote:42.6 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that “We, that is Ra, spent much time/space in the fifth-density balancing the intense compassion that we had gained in the fourth-density.” Could you expand on this concept with respect to the material you just discussed?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

Thus we, as a social memory complex of fourth density, had the tendency towards compassion even to martyrdom in aid of other-selves. When the fifth-density harvest was achieved we found that in this vibratory level flaws could be seen in the efficacy of such unrelieved compassion. We spent much time/space in contemplation of those ways of the Creator which imbue love with wisdom.

Ra chose to help us in the times of Egypt. They recorded their experiences, and noted that there was much naivete on their part. Their desire to help had the unintended consequences of furthering distortion into our historical timeline. There is the sense they would not repeat a physical landing if the same situation presented itself.

and they were of 6d.

(07-13-2012, 12:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]yet these actions informed by wisdom will be ever the more effective.

When I look around in this world, it is not the wisdom that I see is missing here, but love and compassion for one another.
Compassion is folly to 5D.

What is the problem?Smile
(07-13-2012, 12:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density, as we have said, abounds in compassion. This compassion is folly when seen through the eyes of wisdom. It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.
It seems that type of compassion, if unbalanced as Ra says, must have a foundation in zealotry.
Pickle wrote:
Quote:Compassion is folly to 5D.

What is the problem?

I disagree. There is reason why 4D comes before 5D.

The love and compassion of 4D, is all there is. It is folly there because there is no balance, and it becomes excessive.

Here in 3D we need to learn and feel our connection as one, in order to Harvest.

A joyful soul doesn't require compassion, so perhaps in 4D our focus is upon sorrow (?) and learning the wisdom of joy may be what is needed to Harvest into 5D?

The wisdom of 5D provides that balance. Heart and mind, compassion and wisdom, is the better balance. Part of that wisdom is to realize when to speak and when to shut up, when to act and when to do nothing, always with an intelligent compassion, and joy.
Poorly written.

Change: "and learning the wisdom of joy may be what is needed to Harvest into 5D?"
To: and learning the wisdom of the necessity of joy, may be what is needed to Harvest into 5D?

Shin'Ar

(07-13-2012, 12:58 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]the 3d earth is being pulled upwards into 4th density vibrations. This is the density of compassion. So yes, we look out upon the world, watch the news, and see much to lament. So much suffering. And our heartstrings resonate in impotence.

and they were of 6d.

Should we expect life and the universe to be less complex?

Well said Plenum.

Compassion means nothing if it is not dealt out with wisdom and understanding.

The love of one is pure, but loving beyond the one is much more difficult simply because it involves the emotions of all beyond the one. Loving requires consideration of the other beyond consideration of the self.

To feel love is divine; to express love is divinely intricate. It cannot be imposed just because we call it love.

Unbound

"Love is a word, what is important is the connection that the word implies."
(07-14-2012, 07:59 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Compassion means nothing if it is not dealt out with wisdom and understanding.

I wouldn't say it means nothing. For 3D entities graduating for the first time, and, apparently, for Wanderers too, the requirement is green ray activation; ie. service to others; exemplified by love and compassion. Wisdom and understanding not only aren't required, but it it, to quote Ra, absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable.

Quote:16.39 Questioner: I am assuming that it is not necessary for an individual to understand the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

There is no contradiction of this other Ra quote:

Quote:It is the salvation of third density but creates a mismatch in the ultimate balance of the entity.

I'd say that 'salvation of third density' isn't a nothing. It's a something.
Are wisdom (5th density) and understanding the same thing?
(07-14-2012, 08:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Are wisdom (5th density) and understanding the same thing?

Isnt "understanding" the 4d negative? digging beneth the surface previously established in 3d.

(07-13-2012, 09:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Compassion is folly to 5D.
The *Excessive compassion* is whats seen as folly.
(07-14-2012, 09:58 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]The *Excessive compassion* is whats seen as folly.
It's whatever is superfluous due to personal zeal/bias - same reason war is a necessary part of 4D. But that's one way the self (and other self) may become known - the result of that energetic exchange - and thus potentiated.

(07-14-2012, 09:58 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2012, 09:12 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Compassion is folly to 5D.
The *Excessive compassion* is whats seen as folly.

The way I understand the Ra material is this: compassion is awakened, then, as compassion is experienced it becomes tempered with wisdom as it is experienced. Widening the scope of perception, experience within the context of compassion (empathy and recognition that we are not separate entities who can hide, use, or deny other entities), and finer glimpses into intelligent infinity due to the widening of the picture and the refinement of our beings (able to hold more information electrically or electro-magnetically) may all contribute to the wisdom which arises at this point in evolution.

So it is done in steps, so to speak, though not necessarily in a linear fashion. It seems according to Ra, compassion is awakened before wisdom, just as self-awareness is awakened before compassion. This doesn't mean there is no wisdom when compassion awakens. It just means it is "the wisdom" which arises from experiencing compassion. Later on in the evolutionary path, wisdom will no doubt reach a higher plateau, ever widening like a fibonacci spiral.

Shin'Ar

Is compassion for a person being kept alive in a vegetative state euthanasia so they can move on, or keeping them alive as long as possible?

is this not a debate of wisdom and a matter of understanding?

This is an unresolved debate within many communities as is abortion.

the reason it is still being debated is because there is no definite answers to some things that remain beyond our understanding and we cannot apply wisdom to that which we do not understand.

What happens after we end life is still a Mystery.

(07-15-2012, 11:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is compassion for a person being kept alive in a vegetative state euthanasia so they can move on, or keeping them alive as long as possibel?

the reason it is still being debated is because there is no definite answers to some things that remian beyoind our understanding and we cannot apply wisdom o that which we do not understand.

With regards to 'compassion', what happens during life is a mystery - hence our response to situations which does not/can not recognize the uniqueness of each and every situation within our experience. Even so, this ability to recognize can gain sophistication to the point of even forming a social memory complex without the support of 4D energies.
The 3D experience is mostly just that, experience. After many turns in that density, an entity gets to 4D, with just enough "enlightenment" to want to dedicate self toward those who need to be helped in some fashion, not just live and let live, or "that's their problem, not mine."

Ra, upon getting into 4D, tried living among Earth 3D, built pyramids to heal and teach etc. and finally realized, even while still 4D I guess, that these were folly. Much of that naivete was from living much different 3D cycles on their planet than Earth has had since the beginning, because this planet benefited(Dodgy) from more stress being applied or, putting it another way, having freedom from "parental supervision" when it went off kilter. Earth harvestees should have an advantage over Ra did because of the craziness experienced here (fingers crossed).

Ra, after graduated to 5D and seeing their folly, sought to make corrections for the effects they left behind, so made filtered contacts with the L/L Research and other groups. Earth also has the enormous Peace Corps of volunteer Wanderers to assist in getting everybody ready for Harvest. The volunteers have built-in preventive measures to keep from "overdoing" this assistance by having the 3D amnesia and other handicaps to keep self-esteem down.

But getting back to my original point, the One puts entities through 3D craziness experiences, then exploring "excessive" 4D compassion and gaining wisdom along the way, until they have their compassion tempered with wisdom for 5D.

We can contemplate excessive compassion and in so doing perhaps plant the first seeds of wisdom for soon-to-be harvested 4Ders, but we/they still need to experience that excess for a time, IMHO.
(07-15-2012, 01:14 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]We can contemplate excessive compassion and in so doing perhaps plant the first seeds of wisdom for soon-to-be harvested 4Ders, but we/they still need to experience that excess for a time, IMHO.

"This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things"

(07-14-2012, 09:58 PM)Liet Wrote: [ -> ]The *Excessive compassion* is whats seen as folly.

Only from a 5D perspective. It isn't folly here in 3D.

(07-15-2012, 11:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is compassion for a person being kept alive in a vegetative state euthanasia so they can move on, or keeping them alive as long as possibel?

the reason it is still being debated is because there is no definite answers to some things that remian beyoind our understanding and we cannot apply wisdom o that which we do not understand.

It's true that there are no easy answers to those questions, for each situation is unique.

I posit that wisdom doesn't really come into play in those situations. Let's say John Doe's mother is on life support and he needs to make the decision about whether to take her off life support or continue life support. It's a difficult decision.

John recognizes that he lacks wisdom, so he asks his guru, who is very wise. Will the guru be able to make a better decision than John?

I don't think so, because the guru doesn't love John's mom the way John does. He might be able to intellectualize the pros and cons of continuing life support, and make a decision based on his years of accumulated wisdom, but it would still be a shot in the dark because he doesn't know what the mom's karmic issues are, and he doesn't know her wishes on a soul level. (Unless he's also psychic and can ascertain those things, but psychic abilities aren't synonymous with wisdom, so let's go on the assumption he's wise but not psychic.)

His wisdom might tell him to take her off life support, and he might be wrong, because she might be planning to wake up from the coma the very next day. Wisdom just doesn't work in this sort of situation.

What can work, however, is LOVE and surrender to the Higher Wisdom that cannot be known from experience, but is intuited. Rather than taking the advice of his guru, John might better serve his mother by just focusing on his strong love for her. That love will, to paraphrase the Christians, provide peace beyond understanding, and he may very well just 'know' what to do.

This is displayed quite profoundly in the evangelical Christian community. I'd guess that many of these people are harvestable for the first time, ie. not Wanderers. Their belief is that they cannot know the answer, so they submit unto the Lord. They put their faith in Jesus, as a little child. They don't try to figure it out. They just 'let go and let God' while focusing on LOVE.

And guess what? It works. It really really does. They often get their answers, sometimes in the form of what appears to be a miracle. They rejoice, and they...love.

Not once did wisdom come into play.

I submit that wisdom is something that happens naturally, over eons of time and experience. We either have it or we don't. If we have it, then of course, we should use it. But if we don't have it, we will get it over time, from our experiences. If we don't have it, that isn't a handicap. We have other resources, like prayer and meditation to access our Higher Selves, who, guess what, do have it because they are 6D meaning they are past the density of wisdom.

So we might not have wisdom, but we can access the wisdom of our Higher Selves, by opening our hearts to Love, which is our task while here in 3D.

Generally speaking, I think fretting about 'too much compassion' is the folly. Maybe even a trap.