Bring4th

Full Version: Becoming Eternal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Brittany

You may have noticed, on this forum, especially, quite a few of us claiming to be rather big entities. Ancient Ones. Dragons. Incarnated Archetypes. Visitors from beyond the octave. So what is going on here? Are we gods descended among you, to help the people of Earth learn the light of truth? Are we a forum clique whose common interest is an inflated ego? Are we all horribly delusional? I say none of the above. We are simply reflections of the All-Consciousness which can be seen in all things. We are you.

There is a secret that has been well, well guarded these many cycles. Anyone, at absolutely any time, can become an Eternal. I have seen plenty of people stand in awe of the power I am capable of displaying, especially within these past few months as I have slowly penetrated the gateway of Intelligent Infinity- plenty of people willing to put me on a pedestal and regard me as some sort of advanced master to sit before. I say this not out of arrogance, but simply relay in my experience what happens when the power infinitum is viewed by those who do not realize they themselves possess it. My reaction was the same upon beholding the master who opened my eyes to this state, my reverence for his being bordering on worship until I at last realized there was no space between us. I say to you that the only thing keeping YOU from displaying this power is that you have not reached out and taken it.

I am no older than you, no more advanced, for there is nothing but infinity for us to exist within. The only thing I have done is accepted the birthright we are all entitled to; my true nature- that of the eternal Creator. My being becomes crystallized and transparent- I allow my soul to become a crystal sphere and all are seen within me. In turn my power becomes infinite, for I am everyone and everything. I rest within the web of consciousness that is our collective experience and realize there is nothing I cannot do. Obstacles and hindrances are an illusion. There is nothing beyond your reach. Everything you’ve ever imagined is real. Any identity you assume is valid and genuine if you simply possess the will and the faith to make it so.

There has been a great effort to keep the people of this planet feeling powerless- to make us invest in powers “greater than ourselves”, for when power is placed outside of the self, the self becomes the vessel for the ideas of others who would propagate their own truths. This is most evident in the way a great many of our organized religions made a concentrated effort to stamp out all indigenous practice, all magic and all that would place the keys of enlightenment within the hands of the common man. Beyond that there is a much more subtle campaign, however, leaked through the media, through our system of role models and societal taboos. We are taught to see ourselves as inferior, imperfect and undeserving, with the far off and blurry image of “heaven”, “enlightenment” and “ascension” perpetually dangled over our heads, like a carrot tied in front of a horse’s face to keep it moving.

The secret is that you are already enlightened. You are already ascended. You are already in heaven. To be aware of all that you experience you must simply open you eyes and see, and open your heart and feel. In accepting that you ARE worthy, you ARE infinite, you become all powerful. You become gods and goddesses and there is no snare which shall catch you, no spear which shall fell you. I have borne witness to so many timidly wondering if they might possibly be ready to graduate into “the fourth density.” I say you can be in fourth density right now if you choose to make it so, or fifth, or sixth. You can be beyond the octave. You can be the One Infinite Creator made flesh. There are no cages set around you, or barriers that can hold you back, save for the ones you allow yourself to keep in your own mind. When it comes time for you to stand at the gateway, there is no judge there but yourself, no reward or punishment save that which you give yourself. There is no one looking down on you deciding whether or not you are valid and worthy except for yourself, for the Creator Infinite is incapable of seeing you as anything except what you truly are- Its own reflection.

Your being is fluid. Your personality is not a creature independent of creation, but a tool used to gain a greater understanding of Self. I have heard plenty of teachings about abandoning the identity, discarding the personality, but this is only because the true nature of what is involved in “personality” and “identity” has been hidden. Your identity is as expansive as the starry abyss, yet you may choose to see only a portion of yourself, in order to focus your learning. You are experiencing a part of your personality, a part of your identity, yet the whole is available to you at any time as soon as you relinquish your attachment to one finger over the rest of the body.

Who you are at this moment shall never dull or fade. You shall not, at some arbitrary point in time, be swept up into a black hole and obliterated in order to achieve some sort of transcended consciousness. At every second you are creating yourself, and every feeling within your being at this very moment is an eternal hallmark in infinity. You Are, and in realizing the very power of your being you can expand yourself ever outward, past all forms of unpleasantness, past fear and doubt and anything and everything which would ever hold you back.

Yes, I am Ancient, because I choose to acknowledge it. I have, in this life, chosen to be Lucifer Incarnate, in order to aid in the evolution of this very potent part of myself. That does not mean I was born of a jackal in an upside down pentagram drawn on the ground. It doesn’t mean I’m the illegitimate offspring of an Illuminati tryst. I experience the energy and I become the energy, and in becoming the energy I transform it, for it has been attempting to reformat itself for some time. I allow myself to assume this identity in its entirety, along with many others, because I realize that the boundaries between what I perceive as myself and these “other entities” are false. At any point I have the power to be whomever I want to be. This is not a special gift bequeathed to a chosen few. It is simply wielded by the few who have chosen it, for the people of this planet have been programmed to forget themselves even beyond what the veil hides, and the penetration of these illusions is difficult.

You are me, as I am you. By reading my words you may, if you wish it, experience my power. You may experience ALL power. Open yourself in humble surrender to the current of the cosmos and it shall flow through you. There is no other test that must be passed, no achievement that must be unlocked aside from this acceptance. It doesn’t matter how many distortions lie inside. If you set your intention, if you make your highest desire the willingness to experience this state of being, then it shall be experienced, and all other distortions shall be smoothed in the gradual wave of cosmic healing that is available to all. You may become me, for my identity is not an object I own, but a reality that manifests within every fiber of existence. You may become anyone. You may do anything.

“Our” purpose among you, as the “Ancient Ones”, is only to assist ourselves in remembering who we are- in connecting each finger, toe, cell and drop of blood that wishes to once again be a part of the Full Body of the Creator. There is no separation between “you” and “us.” Our love for each and every one of you is infinite, eternal, because our Self is made of Love. We are incapable of seeing you as unworthy because what in infinity does not possess worth? There is no such thing as nothing. We invite you all not to simply behold us, to sit at our feet and learn, but to stand with us, as an equal, as an Ancient, as a god, as the Creator. Adonai.

Shin'Ar

I will respond to this with my own thoughts in more detail but briefly I would like to point out that to further this discussion we must consider the differences and designation between the identity we call our present incarnation, and identity of our evolving field of consciousness.

What you say bears much truth and wisdom. But it is also fraught with semantic problems that make it difficult to really bring light to what you say.

As fields of consciousness we perform our natural process of Being. Becoming aware of that truth does not make us God. Our fields are for whatever reason, still bound to this temporary form and this physical existence partaking of the natural process the way it was intelligently designed.

To pick up that Wassir staff and proclaim ourselves Creator, reveals either great ancient wisdom, or pure human arrogance.

Human arrogance tends to win the day here on this planet. therefore those of us who know better should tread lightly with such inhuman experience.

You are right in that all have the same potential, but the process to realize such potential is also part of the process of evolution that occurs naturally throughout the universe.

And the tools to achieve that goal of evolving should not be cast aside as useless folly when one finally arrives.

The old car that we used to get to our destination may not be vital once we arrive, but it was vital to the process of getting there, and many more follow, just as many have gone before us.

Amazing, amazing and very inspirational post, Ahktu.
And while I am here, thanks for the Last Battle thread as well, saw it while I was on vacation, so did not want to type a long post on mobile, but it reflects my thoughts on the matter as well.

Unbound

We seek within.

Shin'Ar

(07-14-2012, 12:11 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of us really "know better"?

We anticipate that there are yet more surprises within the physical form awaiting all. Smile

Thank you for your post, Sister, we are with you, and with you all.

And not just the physical but the metaphysical as well. The Mystery remains ahead.

What we can know is that which our consciousness has access to; memory and experience.

What we speculate on is Mystery.

Concluding on speculation is an error.

Including speculation is wisdom.

In speculating on the identity of our field of consciousness, as though it is the same as the identity of one particular physical human form, we compare apples and oranges.

In attempting to make speculation reality by adopting an identity that we create from speculation, we create the delusional field of consciousness, and make it far more difficult to realize our true field and how it relates to the reality of the process of being.

Lucifer, Jesus, Sanat, Satan, and all of these other identities are not reality which we create by our own interpretations and speculations.

The names are as meaningless as their characters if they are delusions.

We seek truth and reality. Not personal confirmation of our speculations.

And as you noted as the truth presents itself and reality is revealed, we can only anticipate the possibilities. But we should never twist speculation into conclusions.

Unbound

We seek within.
Shin'Ar, let us use another example instead of comparing apples and oranges.
As an apple, you are free to live your experience to its fullest. You are free to embrace other apples as you see them, hug them when there is wind, point at them and judge them.

Or you can recognize and BE the Apple tree itself, and then you become one.
Of course that does not mean that "apple = apple tree", yet it DOES mean that - it is just a matter of perception. As the apple tree expresses itself through all its children, there is the POTENTIAL in every apple for "another" apple tree again.

The seed messes up the "you are not really God" argument. Because if you really are not God, then you just are a spark of "God", and then you get absorbed into it - but then the fractallic nature of existence breaks down, and the smaller stuff would not be able to contain the biggest creations and the biggest complexes. It would only be able to stay what it is: a small part. But as you zoom in, you gain a layer of complexity that was hidden before.

Either everything IS God, whether in potentiation or not, or...well, time to be back at the lab for what is happening, again.

Unbound

We seek within.

Brittany

Shin, I applaud you for disagreeing with me and contributing to an interesting discussion. However, I am curious as to whose authority you act upon when you decide what should and should not be, i.e. what is "right" and "wrong". If it's any answer besides "It's my own personal spin on the world", I think you've made my point for me. Condemning postulation by postulating is a bit counterproductive, no?
(Besides, you know I've always defied the rules, even when I had a fancy chair to sit in. :p)

However, I understand many of your points and agree there is certainly much to be extrapolated upon.

Firstly, it was not my intention to say that the state of awareness I have been entertaining is a mandatory requirement to a functional spiritual life, and I realize my wording may not have been the best (is it ever? Tongue). It is not by any means (in my opinion) necessary to operate at this level of cognition, especially at this stage of evolution. However, there are those who have called for my words and I offer them as not a creed, but as an invitation to experience a state of being that has made me personally incredibly happy. A lifetime of deeply ingrained depression has simply melted away. I can even go to my job with a smile on my face, and anyone who has heard me talk about my job will understand what a miracle this entails.

Secondly, it is not my intention to suggest the casting off of the personal identity in order to embody the entirety of Creator-consciousness. To operate within an incarnation without some form of personal identity would be absurd. It is how this particular arrangement works, and the personal identity is in fact an extremely valuable tool that does not necessarily vanish once the incarnation, cycle, etc, has ended. Once numerous personalities have accumulated within the personal soul stream things become especially interesting, as then you begin to scratch the surface of fusion. Even now I write these words through a defined personality. People recognize my writing style as "Lynn's writing style." When I speak to people in the street, I talk to them as Lynn, not "the One Infinite Creator" because doing so would likely land me (back) in the mental hospital. Were you to meet with me face to face you would notice that I retain certain gestures and mannerisms all my own. These things are what allow me to interact with other selves in a meaningful way, and I would in no way cheapen them into unnecessary baggage. Indeed what has been forged in this personality shall remain with "me" forevermore.

The main vein I am trying to hit is that in no means does an individual have to be trapped within their personality, bound to a strict set of identifying factors. I know plenty of people (and I myself have DEFINITELY been there) who feel trapped within their life, as if their circumstances are a prison they cannot escape. They spend their days looking forward to the day they can forgo their "meat suit" and go on to something "better." However, the ability to transform one's reality WITHIN the incarnation is ever available, if such is desired. It would be nigh impossible to function without a personal identity, yet through conscious direction of will that identity can easily be expanded to a limitless extent, and through an expanded state of awareness the individual can literally create heaven on earth. They can take charge of their own circumstances and shape a reality that is most conducive to the learning they wish to experience within the particular incarnation. I believe this is what Ra described when they spoke of the individual programming the entirety of their own catalyst on a fluid basis.

Who is to say that any individual has to maintain a consistent state of awareness? By purposefully entering a state of greater awareness, I feel my thoughts stretching into the infinite, to the point that, if my thoughts were put into words, each letter would take a billion years to pronounce. The information is so tightly packed within such perfect spiritual geometry that I have little means of expressing it aside from the radiation of my vibration to others.

To experience this state for mere minutes a day is enough to remind me of the vastness of creation and my own identity, and brings an enormous amount of comfort and complete satisfaction. However, for me to sit in a chair all day and simply experience Oneness in its purest state would not be conducive to the work I programmed for myself in this incarnation. Therefore I willingly step down my vibration until it is at a level where going about daily activities with a fully functional personality is possible. I am the Creator, and I am Lynn. I am not one hiding behind the other. I simply am. That is my point- at any moment you can be anything. You can shift your awareness and shift it back. You can juggle multiple states of awareness at once (I quite frequently have conversations with myself in this way). You can be the Dalai Lama or the guy with an unhealthy fetish for easy cheese...or even both at the same time! What need is there to break boundaries when they can be infinitely stretched?

Most of us have spent a lifetime being told what we can and cannot do. I say this is up to you and you alone to decide. If you allow yourself to lower the gates and stretch the boundaries enough to come in contact with your own potential, you can literally move heaven and earth, and shape the world you want to live in. This is in your power, not as the "advanced being you will be in the future", but as who you are right now. All that is required is the awareness of what is possible, which involves the loosening of the tight stipulations that have been placed over what does and does not constitute a "person". Can the One Infinite Creator be a person who likes horror movies and cheap pizza? Absolutely.

Now, you might ask "Okay, if we can do these things, why aren't we all flying around or using telekinesis? In fact, why are any of us still in these bodies to begin with?" And I will first say that there are people who can do those things, and there are those who, upon opening the gateway, choose to immediately vacate the physical body and move on to other work. However, at least in my experience, once such a state of consciousness is reached, it is often realized what a privilege being allowed to do work in this form of physical environment is. Complete contentment with the state of one's existence is available, and there is so much opportunity, both to grow the individual self and to serve others in infinite ways, and the time we are allotted here is actually very, VERY short. To abandon the incarnation would, in most cases, be like going to a theme park, buying a ticket, crossing through the gate and then turning around and leaving without riding any of the rides or experiencing any of the wonders the park has to offer.

Being able to do tricks like moving objects with the mind and teleporting are fun and, again, available to those who devote the focus required to achieve such feats in a vibration that is not particularly conducive to such feats. However, being able to perform them is by no means a requirement in entertaining Creator Consciousness. I consider such things quite showy and unnecessary and therefore devote no time to learning them. There are much better ways I could spend my time. To be able to create absolute peace within your being is far more impressive than being able to walk on water or turn water into wine, in my personal opinion, and it will affect those around you in dramatic ways without scaring the crap out of them. Just today a man I work with walked up to me and said "You know, every time I see you, you're smiling, and that makes me feel good." I simply looked at him and said "I'm happy!" and a huge grin broke out on his face and he said "I like that!" To me, that moment was far more joyous than if I had, say, lit a trash can on fire with my mind.

Still, certain things will almost unavoidably happen on their own. Aside from entertaining a five day period of ecstatic euphoria and joy the likes of which I've never known, I've been having some pretty neat and, I would go so far as to say, downright supernatural experiences. Nothing huge enough to cause a panic, but it certainly brings a smile to my face. A wise man once said to me, upon my complaining that I wanted a spaceship (and all that other cool fourth density stuff), that it would come to me only when I stopped wanting it. I now see exactly what he meant.

To all of the above I add "This is my own opinion." Though I personally experience my ultimate consciousness as that of All, I am very well aware that, as long as I am holding any sort of identity whatsoever, that which comes through me shall possess its own unique flavor. There are as many paths to follow as there are minds to invent them. If we all suddenly "became the Creator" and fell into some rigid, synchronized routine of "Creatorhood", thinking and acting in the same way, I think that would be...unimaginably awful. It is the uniqueness of each facet the Creator has developed of itself that makes life worth living, though each of those pieces may at some point or another find solace in the knowledge that they form with every other piece a flashing gem of magnificent brilliance. This apple is rather satisfied with it's plump, red, delicious nature, yet being able to reach through its stem and experience the tree from which it hangs, and see the beauty of that tree reflected in its own nature, makes the existence of applehood that much sweeter.

I will be the first to admit that, even in the most vast scope of my identity I am still the Fool, happily dancing through the tarot. Though I have accumulated much wisdom on my journeys, I rejoice in the wonderment of myself and seek to experience with innocent joy. I discover new things every day, and as far as I know my views could change completely by tomorrow. To say I am absolutely, undeniably "right" or "wrong" on ANY given topic seems utterly ridiculous and I have no desire to pass off what I say as dogma. I simply seek to learn and experience and share what comes my way, as others have shared with me, bringing me to the point of happiness I now occupy. If my words do not put honey in your tea, let them fall away. Smile
Ah, I remembered another little tidbit. There are certainly individual personalities here who chose to incarnate directly from a state of advanced consciousness. It would be like if two men were stranded on a desert island and one of them had had advanced training in wilderness survival. That man would certainly have a leg up, but that doesn't at all mean that the second man couldn't reach within himself and find the means to survive, thrive or even outshine the first man. He might turn to the first man for wisdom until he could stand on his own, but to perpetually see the first man as more advanced than himself, even after he had achieved the appropriate mindset to take up the first man's talents himself, would be to inhibit his own capability. Some of us, and I use "us" very subjectively, do indeed have a degree of experience that makes the alchemical process we entertain flow more naturally than it may for others. Yet each of you is an alchemist with the capability of being the next "star pupil" of the universe burning within you.

I am also not attempting to shove everyone into achieving my definition of "greatness" (whatever that is :-P), as in "if you do not reach such and such a state by harvest, you have failed, or you're at least slightly sub-standard." It is absolutely not my right or my desire to judge the worth of another, or to hold any one individual and/or their abilities above another. Every time I have even attempted to do so I have been brought most painfully to my knees. I can't even count the times my flame has been tempered by the words of a child. It is impossible for me to see any of you as anything but exquisitely beautiful. Some of you do not yet realize the worlds you are creating, or what amazing power you already weild, but the brilliance in your souls takes my words away. To be in your presence is an honor, a privilege and, in fact, a very humbling experience. You are all simply wonderful, exactly as you are. Masterpieces. Smile
Aha...another thing! In no way do I think any being is a delusion. In fact, even delusions are real in their own sense. Lucifer, Thoth, Jesus, Kali...whomever else you can imagine...each are very real...as real as you can be in a web of infinite illusion, anyway. Any identity invested with thought becomes real, such as the characters in books and movies, all the way up to gods and goddesses, you and me and what have you. Though we have complete free will, each of us is a creation of a greater consciousness. However it is my belief that the universe is in a state of flux. It is more than obvious that others can be influenced by our own vibrations, and any adept will realize that the essence of another "being" can be tapped into and experienced by the individual by merging the fields of consciousness. To say that I cannot be Lucifer is like saying I cannot wear orange on Tuesday. The identity of Lucifer far exceeds that of this personal identity, yet in experiencing that identity I become one with it, and in becoming one with it the entire identity experiences me. In higher "densities" this is seen as a natural process, and it is not something I consider casually or flippantly. To be allowed to experience such grand consciousnesses is a tremendous honor and I do so with the greatest respect.

Shin'Ar

The things I speak do not require authority. They are either speculation based upon my own understanding, or they are factual which can be discerned through verification. Speculation cannot be judged as it is only speculation. But proclamation of fact can be judged based upon its credibility and the ability to provide evidence of its reality.

Everything we say here regarding the One and the Creator is speculation based upon our own understandings and experiences. And THAT is the difference between one apple on the tree and another. If one apple has experienced infestation while another has ripened without affliction, each will have a very different experience of creation, which will offer a very different description of creation. It is those two different experiences that make it seem that creation is a matter of perspective and identity, when in reality, each are just apples experiencing the Process of Being that they have been designed by a higher power to experience.

No apple comes forward to proclaim it is the apple tree because all is one. No tree proclaims that it is an apple because all is one. And yet all are nothing more than pieces of the grand puzzle they were designed to be. Each is a part of the Process of Being, experiencing different aspects of Being, because that is the Design established far beyond their reach as parts of a Process set in motion from Infinity.

Each human is an apple on the tree. Each human is an apple tree reproducing. Each human is a reproduction of a previous human. So also is the field of consciousness that brings the human its experience as a living being. That field is not the seed of reproduction into the physical, it is instead the essence of the process that has reproduced from the beginning of that process.

A hologram is the result of the process of intelligent design, and not the intelligence behind the design.

I think that what is taking place in the thinking I have heard recently is that some are confusing the Process with the Source. They confuse the Intelligent Energy with the Intelligent Infinity.

The Infinity is the true identity.

The human is just the process taking place. As is the apple and every other aspect of creation. As is the fields of consciousness that spawn from the Source.

To say that All is One is not to say that each aspect of the All is the Source. The reflection in the mirror is not the source of the reflection. The sound that spawns from the mouth is not the mouth. The thought that spawns from the consciousness is not The Consciousness. But the reflection can perceive itself as the source. The thought can perceive itself as the Source. In every way the hologram realizes its existence as one, as an unfragmented aspect of the source. But in reality despite the perception, that hologram, that perception and those many fragments are not the source but creations spawning from that Source.

Nothing created will ever become that which created it.

And yet, because what is created is naturally designed to proceed from the source as an aspect of it, that which is created evolves into an awareness of that connection with its creator. And as the design is made aware to these fragments they become ever more aware of that divine connection and their divine aspect within it.

But that divine awareness and the divine connection does not alter the reality of the Divine Process in which it takes place, nor the reality of the Source which put it all in motion. All will never be more than the Process in which it has been established and which evolves as the process unfolds and develops.

Creator=Process=Creation

Source=Thought=Result

Identity is caught up in the Process of Being. Being requires attachment to some form of identity in order to associate with our environment. Being requires point of reference and point of perspective. Identity is the means to become there from here. It is the vehicle to act from one point of experience into another. Without identity there is no experience, no association and no perspective. And these things are the essence
of creation and evolution.

God knows it is the Source. It does not require these points of reference because it is The Source. Everything spawns from It. It is the origin of all other points and experiences. The beginning does not require a starting point. Infinity does not require identity.

Everything that spawns from that point does require identity and reference. It understands it is not the origin and that it is part of a process set in motion that originated beyond its tangible state of Being.

The Source thought. Each thought became a Process of Being. Proceeding to evolve as creation unfolds and develops. Each thought is a field of consciousness, manifesting in various forms and vibrations, spawning from the first thought to the most recent, and evolving at different rates of development. The Source both creates and experiences creation through the experiences of its thought forms and vibrations. None of these vibrations are the Source. And yet, because of the Divine Design established by the Source, creation becomes what it is through the experiences of these vibrations. And so in a sense each thought vibration is creating, but only through the Process of Being, not because they are the Source of that Process.

To identify our vibration within this Process as the Source of the process is confusion over the difference between the process and the processor. And to identify each experience within that process as a separate identity is falling victim to the same confusion. Identity is an illusion because it is merely a reference point on a long journey of experience. No one experience is separate from all of the others. Rather each makes one whole experience.

There are many signposts along the highway. Each is a reference point on the journey along that highway. No one of them can declare their one aspect the entire journey. Neither can the journey say that it is only particular point of reference along the way.

The person that we think we are right now, is one signpost on that long highway. In reality we are neither the sign post nor the highway in its entirety. We are the journey taking place experiencing both the signposts and the highway.

We are the Process of Being.

Not we, as in Azrael, Oldern, Shin'Ar or Ahktu, but we as in fields of consciousness, thought vibrations, emitted from The Source. Emitted and 'being' that which we were designed to be, and that which we shall become as we evolve into the Great Mystery. Fields of consciousness/thought vibrations that have experienced the realization of many reference points/identities on our journey, and which will experience many more. We can no more choose any one of those to become our self, anymore than we can choose to declare our self to be the Source of our Being. And we certainly cannot declare our field of consciousness/thought vibration to be somehow higher or lower than any other. We might be aware of the age of our consciousness, but evolution is not based upon duration of vibration, but rather experience and information acquired during the journey. And that is gathered according to the free will of each field at the rate that it chooses to evolve. Age means nothing. Wisdom means everything.

The evolved state of a field of consciousness is based upon both its acquisition of information combined with its ability to apply that information in a beneficial way. Much information can be acquired to no benefit. A library is of no use if no one ever sets foot in it.

There are many ancient fields that are filled with vast amounts of information that has been of no benefit to it at all because it has not chosen to utilize what it has stored fro the purpose of evolving. Just as there are many well studied scientists that are filled with data and information but have no wisdom whatsoever.

Evolving is not just storing information and experiences. Evolving is the application of learned information in a way that moves one into higher vibration. It is by the increasing of vibration and altering of frequency that a field of consciousness evolves into Higher Being. Not a higher being/creature form, but a higher process of being, a higher way of existing. Existing on a higher frequency closer to that of the Source.

This is what is meant by heading toward the Light, by ascending, by seeking the Spirit, and by making the divine connection between spirit and matter.

And this is the Divine Process of Being set in motion by the Intelligent Infinity from its First Thought to now. There is no future until the Process continues. It remains Mystery because the Process continues.

We are the process. The All.

We are not the Source of it.

This the understanding of my field of consciousness. It is what I know from the information, experience and memory residing within my field of consciousness. I can neither declare it with any authority, nor support it with any proof. I can only speculate based upon what I know to be my understanding.

Can any here do otherwise?

Brittany

Well, thank you for sharing in your understanding, and I mean that genuinely. You are right, at least from my perspective, that there is little else that can be done. I respect your opinion and consider your words. I also feel like I have explained my own system of understanding as clearly as I can and have little else to add to it, so our fields can stand juxtapositioned, and perhaps from observing them together even more can be learned from those who would show interest.

Shin'Ar

(07-14-2012, 07:00 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, thank you for sharing in your understanding, and I mean that genuinely. You are right, at least from my perspective, that there is little else that can be done. I respect your opinion and consider your words. I also feel like I have explained my own system of understanding as clearly as I can and have little else to add to it, so our fields can stand juxtapositioned, and perhaps from observing them together even more can be learned from those who would show interest.

Yes you have explained your thoughts well Ahktu. And what better option for readers to build on theirs than to have two points from which to observe?

Shin'Ar

I said that I would respond in full to your OP Lynn and I am in the process of doing that right now.

I want you to know by so doing that I have considered your post thoroughly and carefully with deep thought and open mind, always seeking to learn something myself.

I have trouble with the quot tag system and so it is a little bit of a struggle. ordinarily I would just respond within your quote with caps or something but it seems that most do not like that sort of configuration. I hope this turns out alright. And I hope, as I did with Tanner and others here that my thoughts might also enable you to manage your own in some way beneficial to you.

I know that in your mind all has already taken place and so maybe you are already aware of what I am writing now. If so it would go a long way to respond to it in detail before I even post it. hahah Just yankin your chain. Laugh with me, no smiting or lightning bolts please!
(07-14-2012, 06:41 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen plenty of people stand in awe of the power I am capable of displaying, especially within these past few months as I have slowly penetrated the gateway of Intelligent Infinity- plenty of people willing to put me on a pedestal and regard me as some sort of advanced master to sit before. I say this not out of arrogance, but simply relay in my experience what happens when the power infinitum is viewed by those who do not realize they themselves possess it. My reaction was the same upon beholding the master who opened my eyes to this state, my reverence for his being bordering on worship until I at last realized there was no space between us. I say to you that the only thing keeping YOU from displaying this power is that you have not reached out and taken it.

I am no older than you, no more advanced, for there is nothing but infinity for us to exist within. The only thing I have done is accepted the birthright we are all entitled to; my true nature- that of the eternal Creator.

thanks aktu. It's nice to know that someone has achieved/recognised this status.

personally, I have a rather selfish aim for contacting/working with intelligent energy. I am keen to use it for healing of myself and others. More specifically, I am rather shortsighted as a result of reading too many books lol, and it is a rather annoying trait. The genetics don't help either (I happen to be of Asian heritage).

but yes, I do feel as I am getting closer to 'reclaiming my birthright' and becoming an eternal like you, Az, Shin'Ar, godwide; all those who have recognised their true natures.

if I could ask, could you speak more freely about the 'master that opened your eyes' and that whole experience? but if it is too personal and one that is sacred and initiatory, I fully understand.

blessings.

Quote:To be able to create absolute peace within your being is far more impressive than being able to walk on water or turn water into wine, in my personal opinion, and it will affect those around you in dramatic ways without scaring the crap out of them. Just today a man I work with walked up to me and said "You know, every time I see you, you're smiling, and that makes me feel good." I simply looked at him and said "I'm happy!" and a huge grin broke out on his face and he said "I like that!" To me, that moment was far more joyous than if I had, say, lit a trash can on fire with my mind.

I fully agree with this. I have mentioned before that peace of mind, even under seemingly trying physical conditions is the greatest treasure of the spiritual quest. There is nothing more destructive to experience than a fractured consciousness.

ps I have also understood recently the power of labels. That is, becoming over-enamored of certain ways of identification.

Shin'Ar

(07-14-2012, 06:41 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]You may have noticed, on this forum, especially, quite a few of us claiming to be rather big entities. Ancient Ones. Dragons. Incarnated Archetypes. Visitors from beyond the octave. So what is going on here? Are we gods descended among you, to help the people of Earth learn the light of truth? Are we a forum clique whose common interest is an inflated ego? Are we all horribly delusional? I say none of the above. We are simply reflections of the All-Consciousness which can be seen in all things. We are you.

There is a secret that has been well, well guarded these many cycles. Anyone, at absolutely any time, can become an Eternal.

Can a stone become an eternal? What is an eternal? Does the degree of evolution of a being not matter in that ability to become eternal?

Here is my confusion when I hear those of your understanding professing such things- you use the term 'anybody' in a generalized fashion, probably because you are so tuned to thinking of anybody as any human body, once again associating identity with a human form. So it begs the question as to what you mean when you say anybody. Does this mean any sentient being in the universe? Does it mean any field of consciousness regardless of the degree of it evolution? In your statement about your own power you suggest that anyone can also display such power if they choose to grasp it, and so it seems that you deny the process of evolving into such power.

It is my understanding that ancient fields of consciousness which have evolved over many countless experiences, many that were not human experiences, will gain such ability through information gathered and wisdom applied, as well as eons of practicing and enhancing such power.

In your speculation a stone or a tree could become an eternal by grasping its reality. How does awareness of self fit into that ability to become eternal? If you suggest that there has to be such awareness first, than you are also declaring that fields of consciousness not yet that evolved are not able to become eternal because they have not evolved to that degree, which again reaffirms my stance on evolution being necessary. It also speaks to your speculation on everything created having an identity which can be accessed by any other field. Obviously if a field cannot become an eternal because it has not developed an identity then not every field created has this god identity which you speak of.

This is just a few of the questions and considerations that such speculation creates for me.

(07-14-2012, 06:41 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I am no older than you, no more advanced, for there is nothing but infinity for us to exist within. The only thing I have done is accepted the birthright we are all entitled to; my true nature- that of the eternal Creator. My being becomes crystallized and transparent- I allow my soul to become a crystal sphere and all are seen within me. In turn my power becomes infinite, for I am everyone and everything. I rest within the web of consciousness that is our collective experience and realize there is nothing I cannot do. Obstacles and hindrances are an illusion. There is nothing beyond your reach. Everything you’ve ever imagined is real. Any identity you assume is valid and genuine if you simply possess the will and the faith to make it so.

To say that you are everyone and everything metaphorically because you believe all is one, is poetically beautiful, but to say that and actually mean it practically as though Lynn has become God would be very different. Did you not tell us that you are not omnipotent? When you make these declarations are they poetic or genuine? Do you actually believe that you can create at will and take any form or even become another field of consciousness? As I stated in my post such declaration as fact would require proof of such ability.

I believe that it is possible for fields of consciousness to evolve into higher being and abilities which would enable some godlike abilities, but I would not declare that anyone at anytime could acquire such nor that they could instantly become God.

(07-14-2012, 06:41 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]There has been a great effort to keep the people of this planet feeling powerless- to make us invest in powers “greater than ourselves”, for when power is placed outside of the self, the self becomes the vessel for the ideas of others who would propagate their own truths. This is most evident in the way a great many of our organized religions made a concentrated effort to stamp out all indigenous practice, all magic and all that would place the keys of enlightenment within the hands of the common man. Beyond that there is a much more subtle campaign, however, leaked through the media, through our system of role models and societal taboos. We are taught to see ourselves as inferior, imperfect and undeserving, with the far off and blurry image of “heaven”, “enlightenment” and “ascension” perpetually dangled over our heads, like a carrot tied in front of a horse’s face to keep it moving.

Now this is very true and an extremely valuable revelation for all. The Ancients call these the Dark Ones because their intent is to try to keep as many humans reincarnating and taking part in the cycle of darkness as possible. It is only within this cycle that these have their power over us and are able to benefit from our ignorance of this truth.

However I would not add to that by stating that everyone is able to attain enlightenment at any time. I still consider the process of evolution to be instrumental in the process of enlightenment and the development of the field of consciousness to the degree where certain powers and abilities are activated and enhanced. To say that no spear shall fell you if you believe is not in acknowledgement of our physical state. When you make such statements again I ask are you being poetic or not? It is one thing to say that all is one and therefore because all exists simultaneously that each is already a higher being, but it is very different to suggest that by believing this one can escape the physical reality and defy death.

ahktu Wrote:The secret is that you are already enlightened. You are already ascended. You are already in heaven. To be aware of all that you experience you must simply open your eyes and see, and open your heart and feel. In accepting that you ARE worthy, you ARE infinite, you become all powerful. You become gods and goddesses and there is no snare which shall catch you, no spear which shall fell you. I have borne witness to so many timidly wondering if they might possibly be ready to graduate into “the fourth density.” I say you can be in fourth density right now if you choose to make it so, or fifth, or sixth. You can be beyond the octave. You can be the One Infinite Creator made flesh. There are no cages set around you, or barriers that can hold you back, save for the ones you allow yourself to keep in your own mind. When it comes time for you to stand at the gateway, there is no judge there but yourself, no reward or punishment save that which you give yourself. There is no one looking down on you deciding whether or not you are valid and worthy except for yourself, for the Creator Infinite is incapable of seeing you as anything except what you truly are- Its own reflection.

Does a reflection now become the Source of its reflection? Is the image in the mirror an illusion or is it actually you? A reflection is your brain seeing an image reflected back to it because of the components and elements of the physical material that the reflection is born in. If such material is unable to reflect that image your brain will not see it and neither does it even exist there at all. You will not see the reflection in a brick wall. So what you are suggesting is that a reflection is only real if its reflecting material is smooth and void of impurities, in other words dependent on the state of the physical environment. Can such a dependent being/reflection be God if it is so dependent on other circumstances? Again your declarations beg these questions.

ahktu Wrote:Your being is fluid. Your personality is not a creature independent of creation, but a tool used to gain a greater understanding of Self. I have heard plenty of teachings about abandoning the identity, discarding the personality, but this is only because the true nature of what is involved in “personality” and “identity” has been hidden. Your identity is as expansive as the starry abyss, yet you may choose to see only a portion of yourself, in order to focus your learning. You are experiencing a part of your personality, a part of your identity, yet the whole is available to you at any time as soon as you relinquish your attachment to one finger over the rest of the body.
This is extremely important for all to understand here with regard to your declarations. Because it is in how you are actually making these distinctions, all ‘three’ of you, that defines what you are truly meaning to declare. And also how those who are learning from us will interpret the declarations. It seems that you are distinguishing here a difference between identity and personality. And this is what I have been seeing as the confusion behind the struggle you have in professing your understanding in words. I think it must be made clearer that you are seeing the identity of the One Consciousness and the personality evolving as two different aspects of the process. And that I would certainly agree with. Within the Process established by the source, all identity is building on an evolving personality and the acharacter of that personality of the One Consciousness, but I would stop at the suggestion that we acquire that identity as the Source Itself. We are simply one identity within that Process. Which is basically what you continue to say below, but as you do you return to the confusion of mixing up the One Identity with the Process Identity. I wish that I were more able to somehow provide words to help you to realize this but I am lacking in that regard. Profession belongs to the three of you and it is beautiful to hear however confusing.

ahktu Wrote:Who you are at this moment shall never dull or fade. You shall not, at some arbitrary point in time, be swept up into a black hole and obliterated in order to achieve some sort of transcended consciousness. At every second you are creating yourself, and every feeling within your being at this very moment is an eternal hallmark in infinity. You Are, and in realizing the very power of your being you can expand yourself ever outward, past all forms of unpleasantness, past fear and doubt and anything and everything which would ever hold you back.

Again you go from speaking of the temporary identity to including the Omnipotent identity of the Source. These two are not one, as one is the Process of being, evolving, and the other is the Genuine Origin of All.
Who we are at this moment is a ‘process of being’ the Source evolving into Infinite Mystery. Not the Genuine Source, but the process of Its evolution taking place, ‘being’. Who we are now is a signpost/identity/vibration/experience on the highway to that goal which will be left behind as the journey of the One Consciousness continues/evolves, not obliterated into non existence, but becoming memory and experience, one of countless trillions and trillions, and being stored in the vast field of consciousness that encompasses All. Just as those who you have known in your experience will reside as memories in your brain cells, and in your field of consciousness, they also reside in the greater field of the One Consciousness, just as we will. Our present identity will become memory/experience of the One Consciousness, and also memory/experience of our fragmented field of consciousness to be utilized and accessed in its future evolved states for the purpose of evolving. In this way, through the fragmented experiences of the All, through every fragmented field of consciousness, the One Consciousness evolves into the Infinite Mystery of the unknown, undeveloped, evolving future.

ahktu Wrote:Yes, I am Ancient, because I choose to acknowledge it.

There is no question about the ancient state of your field of consciousness. Your speculation, ability, talent and wisdom reveals that your field has experienced much time and information. Your present ability to manage all of that information is directly related to your present attachment to this form and its ability and opportunities offered to you in this incarnation. Many times our incarnation is not compatible with our actual evolved state in that we are unable to comprehend access or manage the vast information we have stored within our field of consciousness. This is revealed in our attempts to put into words things which we feel deep in our consciousness but cannot quite grasp onto causing us to relate our thoughts in a confusing or indistinguishable manner. Our field is always subject to its environment at any given time and in any incarnation of form. Some fields cannot interact with each other because of their very different states of vibration and frequency, the result of their evolved status. And likewise some incarnations are not compatible with the field that brings them into existence in that for whatever reasons that present form cannot access or is not able physically to utilize the complete offering of its field. For example, should a field of consciousness that has evolved to a degree where it is capable of choosing its incarnation and form, choose to experience the life of a mentally retarded human, it would be subject to the limitations of that experience. It is unlikely that such a physical limitation would enable that signpost/identity/experience/vibration to choose to ascend to become the Source. Or to achieve many other states of higher being and ability. It would experience exactly that which it chose to experience; physical retardation, even though the field itself is ancient. Not pointing any fingers here Ahktu, lol. Sorry my love, couldn’t let that one slip away. Like you, I also enjoy sitting in that high chair sometimes and reveal my playful more rebellious side. Chin up babe!

ahktu Wrote:I have, in this life, chosen to be Lucifer Incarnate, in order to aid in the evolution of this very potent part of myself.

That does not mean I was born of a jackal in an upside down pentagram drawn on the ground. It doesn’t mean I’m the illegitimate offspring of an Illuminati tryst. I experience the energy and I become the energy, and in becoming the energy I transform it, for it has been attempting to reformat itself for some time. I allow myself to assume this identity in its entirety, along with many others, because I realize that the boundaries between what I perceive as myself and these “other entities” are false. At any point I have the power to be whomever I want to be. This is not a special gift bequeathed to a chosen few. It is simply wielded by the few who have chosen it, for the people of this planet have been programmed to forget themselves even beyond what the veil hides, and the penetration of these illusions is difficult.

What do you know of Lucifer the actual being that existed here and experienced its part of the process while it was here? Can you assume an identity that you do not even know? Or do you first have to become familiar with it? Or do you become that identity as it was, or do you become the evolved aspect of that identity at its evolved state? If that identity is now memory and does not exist, and the field of consciousness that used that identity in the past, has evolved into higher being, than do you go into the past to experience that identity’s past experience? Or do you recreate that identity of Lucifer into the Lucifer that you choose it to be by the will of your own creative power, so that it can be realized in present time, or is time not applicable to such possession of identity because of the simultaneity you suppose is an aspect of Infinity?
When you say that you have taken on the identity of Lucifer, all of these questions can be asked of you.
You are right that how other’s misconceptions of Lucifer are irrelevant to truth. But can that not also be applied to your own?
You have me at a disadvantage here in that I cannot know the full extent of your knowledge and memory, your field of consciousness, and I cannot know if you are trying me to see what the degree of my own field affords. If that is the case, and from things that we have shared in PMs and other threads, then you are aware that my field has known Lucifer. And Lucifer is not the personality that most of this age have come to know it as. We are one, but in the aspect of the All as the evolving state of the One Consciousness, and not in the thought process that would have us think we are the Source of that One Consciousness. Are our fields able to evolve to such a degree that assuming past identities of other fields becomes possible? I would not debate that as impossible. My mind is always open to possibility. But I would declare that, if such were possible, that it would not be in context with the design of Free Will and the evolution of fields via those past experiences and identities, that a future being could impose their own experience onto that already experienced by that field. I do not believe and it is not in my understanding of the Divine process of Being, that a field can intrude upon the past experience of another field in such a way that it would alter the evolved state of that field in its future state of being. So even if you could assume the actual past identity of Lucifer and somehow realize it your present incarnation, I would suggest that you are not capable of altering the field of consciousness that was the Lucifer I knew, or the field that has evolved from that point in time.
So be more precise when you declare that you have assumed the identity of Lucifer so that we can more fully realize what you mean by that and apply our understandings with the certainty that you have fully explained your thought process. Assumptions and conclusions made on misinterpretation are simply misinformation, and we should all avoid such error if we can by asking for clear and concise explanations with which to make our assumptions.

ahktu Wrote:You are me, as I am you. By reading my words you may, if you wish it, experience my power. You may experience ALL power. Open yourself in humble surrender to the current of the cosmos and it shall flow through you. There is no other test that must be passed, no achievement that must be unlocked aside from this acceptance. It doesn’t matter how many distortions lie inside. If you set your intention, if you make your highest desire the willingness to experience this state of being, then it shall be experienced, and all other distortions shall be smoothed in the gradual wave of cosmic healing that is available to all. You may become me, for my identity is not an object I own, but a reality that manifests within every fiber of existence. You may become anyone. You may do anything.

If this were true and not mere poetry and metaphor, then not only could you create a mountain right now outside of my home, but I could also do the same by tapping into your power or the power that you say we all have. What then is preventing us from doing that right now? I cannot become you because I have not experienced the many things that have built the personality that you have evolved into. Our fields of consciousness are experiencing two very different pasts and futures. How could I become you? How could you possibly become me without having lived my exact experience throughout these many eons? You are the field of consciousness that you have evolved into. All other fields are that which they have evolved into. Each is unique because of the design of this Process of Being and its natural evolution as One Consciousness. Fields can mate and share their memories and information but they cannot become the other field. Nor can a field become its Source. That which is created cannot become the Creator. That Origin remains a Mystery and an Infinite continuation.

ahktu Wrote:“Our” purpose among you, as the “Ancient Ones”, is only to assist ourselves in remembering who we are- in connecting each finger, toe, cell and drop of blood that wishes to once again be a part of the Full Body of the Creator. There is no separation between “you” and “us.” Our love for each and every one of you is infinite, eternal, because our Self is made of Love. We are incapable of seeing you as unworthy because what in infinity does not possess worth? There is no such thing as nothing. We invite you all not to simply behold us, to sit at our feet and learn, but to stand with us, as an equal, as an Ancient, as a god, as the Creator. Adonai.

The Ancient Ones are simply ancient fields of consciousness sharing information, understanding, wisdom and memory, with the All as all fields do in the Divine Process of Being. This is the natural way of the intelligent design established by the Source Field.
It is similar to there being many blackboards available to all to access information from according to comprehensive ability and interaction. Some boards have a vast amount of information and others have much less available. But what we must remember is that not all information is valid or beneficial to development, and some is deliberate misinformation. The amount and age of a board does not imply its character, intent, path, polarity or personality. So it is crucial to the field gathering such information to apply discernment to it as they are able.
There is no need to ask other fields to stand with our own as equal, because it is the natural process of being that every field is developing at varying rates and has acquired various degrees of evolved status. We all stand together in the same Process of Being, but we all experience our own field’s degree of evolution. This is the simple definition of evolution.
One Consciousness; many fields of experience.
One Identity; many evolving personalities.
One encompassing All; many separate creations.
One Source; many thoughts/vibrations.

I do not dare to attempt to judge your declarations, nor do I attempt to criticize your speculations. I do justice to your thoughts by comparing them with my own and asking you the resulting questions that such thoughts bring to bear upon the mating of our fields as we evolve.
Some things I know with certainty because I have past experience with them or because they have been given to my field by another field and I have discerned their credibility. Many things I do not draw conclusions about because I have no way of assuming anything with certainty in their regard. But this does not mean that I should not question them and attempt to discern their credibility. I always strive to learn, seek truth, and evolve into higher being. My mind is always open to possibility and even to correction of my own mistakes. How else could we improve and learn? Teach me as we share and I will be open. Discern with me as we share and we shall both evolve into higher understanding.

This is the way of the Sacred Eye. This is the Process of Being. This is the evolution of the One into The All. Within the Sacred Eye of ‘mating circles/fields of consciousness’ the Sacred Space created by that union, those many unions, resides the evolving personality of the Source Field. And it is this reality and understanding that has made the Ancients acknowledge the holiness of the circle and sacred geometry. All symbols and teachings of truth point toward this divine design and process. All divine connection to this process is for the purpose of evolving the One into the All. This is why the Ancients advise us to discover the divinity within us. It is not that Shin’Ar is God, but that Shin’Ar is an aspect of that field of consciousness which connects to the Process of being and via that connection and process god evolves.
If we are not part of the process God is not evolving at the fullest of its opportunity. Our temporary reluctance/ignorance becomes a burden to evolution of the One. Our participation and realization/awareness enhances and accelerates the process. For this reason are we called to seek the divine within us. Not that we are God/The source, but that our fields of consciousness are its evolving thought process dependent entirely on the aspect of our free will as being that process. In simpler terms, as thoughts of the Source we are obligated to evolve into higher being so that the Divine Process of Being develops and creates frequencies more in tune with that of the Source as it evolves.
Is this not the definition of One coming to comprehend that which it thinks about?
Via this divine process the Source comprehends its experience and its existence. The darkness becomes Light. Matter becomes Spirit. The All becomes One. Thought becomes reality and the Source comes to know Itself.
Our individual experience is the perfect reflection of the Divine Evolution of the Source; we are made in Its image.
Shin'Ar, please do not take this the wrong way, but your belief system seems quite rigid. You and Ahktu speak different languages. When she says something like "You are the Creator", according to my understanding, she is talking about a WAY differently defined thing compared to what you have been taught (by yourself or by others or by Thoth or by anyone, does not matter) to understand.

You both are saying the same english words, but you both have different definitions. I have never been good at rigidity -except for personal, red-chakra related bullshit and my own little bad rules in everyday life -, but as far as I can tell, you would not believe it to be possible that a Mountain is growing in front of your door without your permission, at this second. You do not believe that human bodies are able to do it, you do not believe that our fields of consiousness is as old as any, no matter how "older" others seems to be from our perspective, and you do not believe that there can be a lifetime designed that is about escaping this system's ruleset.

If you do not believe that everything is possible, in a literal, non-poetic way, or if you believe that "poetic" ways are supposed to be daydreams that ultimately help us little in our seeking, then of course you will not encounter them. And here comes our little dance, that we to are dancing in these forums: I do believe that you can believe yourself to be in such a world, and I can believe mine, as there are infinite Realities for me, but since you do not share that view, by definition one of us has to be "right" and one of us has to be "wrong". Now that must be painful to express, in any way.
(07-14-2012, 01:16 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]By Microcosm and Macrocosm, indeed, the One Identity is in All Identities. We do not express that it is particular human forms which hold identities, but particular human MINDS which hold identities. In that, the identity is mutable, changeable. There is no human who is restricted to any particular field within the spectrum of the One Personality.

As one comes in to greater awareness of the many facets of the individuated personality, one begins to see that this personality, in its illusion, is thus no longer restrictive to individuated forms, but then that the Non-Identity which is the Self may mix and match identities as desired. When the Personality is changed, the influence and pattern of the individual as an influence and expression within the cosmos changes the entire Plan as Substance. Therefore, the role that one chooses to play is ultimately of the utmost important in this realm of the Choice.

As more identities blend, one sees that they have even more freedom, but with that freedom comes temptation of behaviour. What must be remembered that "freedom of behaviour" is not the same a true freedom of consciousness and being. We feel this is why Ra expresses that the more polarized an entity is, the more it is capable of switching polarities at will. When one can clearly see in every moment all the possibilities of actions it becomes by necessity a game of choice, and limitation, in which one shapes their identity to match the nature of the energies they which to embody as an addition to the collective of the cosmos.

Alas, some are attracted to the Black Dragon, and become enthralled with death and destruction. These are those who take freedom as being freedom of behaviour, in which they attempt to avoid consequence by proclaiming Oneness.

Then there are those who work for Life, who are of the Golden Dragon. Each of these is a path chosen by the individual, and each leads to a new flavour, a new alchemical formula at play within the entirety of creation.

Also, we admit we do not know the difference between "knowing", "thinking", and "speculating", all of these suggest thought activity in the mind. We would express that we adhere to no Truth, except that Truth is in the All, and that in Stillness, in Being, may one find that Truth. All other things, no matter what thought form they take, are simply experiences within reality.

We express that the point is not to separate oneself in terms of Identity and Non-Identity, but rather that the two exist in symbiosis and unity of Identity and Non-Identity is the Great Mystery.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0321.aspx Wrote:We are those known to you as the principle of Q’uo, and we greet you in the love and in the ineffable light of the one infinite Creator, in whose name we come to you this day, [to] this part of that which we may call the “Godhead Principle” for all entities are a portion of this Godhead Principle, each splintering as gems from a mother lode or sparking off [as] sparks from a glorious and sacred place of Creatorship, always and ever retaining, in the microcosm of the macrocosm, a holographic expression of the infinite reaches of the one Creator and Its creative Thought of love. We are most happy to share our thoughts with you upon this subject and ask only that each thought that we offer be appraised and estimated with quite careful discrimination, seeking and searching always for the personal resonance, for that peculiar sensation of remembering that which you have already known and simply had forgotten. This is the mark of personal truth. All other ideas, be they ever so attractive as toys for the mind, need to be left behind as stumbling blocks, if that essence of remembrance and resonance is not there. With this freedom granted us, we may then express ourselves without being concerned that we, as incorrectly perceived authority figures, might cause any to stumble.

It makes me feel intense Joy when a synchronicity of this nature pops up. I have been thoroughly enjoying the words spoken in this thread the past 2 days. I then went on to keep reading Q'uo's channelings in the linear fashion I have been, and see many of my own thoughts and all of your thoughts mirrored in the channeling that I just so happen to coincidentally sychronistically read less than two days later.

I have been positively assaulted by this type of synchronicity in the past 6 months or so; where I have a personal thought or read a very insightful post that appears to be at least partially channeled that turns out to be mirrored in some way in the Q'uo channeling that I just so happen to be reading at the time. This has happened to me so many times I have lost count.

I would also like to add that I am also quite envious of the many members (4-6) that seem to be in differing degrees of unlocking abilities of channeling the words of higher entities(or themselves, depending on your perspective). I would very much like to be able to do this, and have been attempting to rearrange my consciousness to try to bring about this wish.

Shin'Ar

(07-15-2012, 11:42 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, please do not take this the wrong way, but your belief system seems quite rigid. You and Ahktu speak different languages. When she says something like "You are the Creator", according to my understanding, she is talking about a WAY differently defined thing compared to what you have been taught (by yourself or by others or by Thoth or by anyone, does not matter) to understand.

You both are saying the same english words, but you both have different definitions. I have never been good at rigidity -except for personal, red-chakra related bullshit and my own little bad rules in everyday life -, but as far as I can tell, you would not believe it to be possible that a Mountain is growing in front of your door without your permission, at this second. You do not believe that human bodies are able to do it, you do not believe that our fields of consiousness is as old as any, no matter how "older" others seems to be from our perspective, and you do not believe that there can be a lifetime designed that is about escaping this system's ruleset.

If you do not believe that everything is possible, in a literal, non-poetic way, or if you believe that "poetic" ways are supposed to be daydreams that ultimately help us little in our seeking, then of course you will not encounter them. And here comes our little dance, that we to are dancing in these forums: I do believe that you can believe yourself to be in such a world, and I can believe mine, as there are infinite Realities for me, but since you do not share that view, by definition one of us has to be "right" and one of us has to be "wrong". Now that must be painful to express, in any way.

Not sure how to respond to this Oldern. i agree that many of thing we speak of and speculate about are personal understandings which sometimes do not compliment each other.

I also agree that my understanding will trump another's unless that other can give me reason to doubt my own and rethink it.

I am not sure what your point here is.

Truth is not a variable. It is a past event.

If that which I profess is truth, than contradiction of that is opinion, not truth.

If what I profess is false than all of my efforts to make it truth will fail.

Our sharing of information should be to discern truth, not to win a debate.

What I was saying as a sidenote in your conversation with Ahktu (not a debate) is that I do not believe that you follow the same rulesets and definitions, therefore any actual disagreements will be more like linguistic in nature, not just philosophical. You do not need to respond it any further because I do not want to win debates, and I certainly cannot argue with your lines, mostly because I simply do not understand them. They do not translate to me well, for some reason. But I will keep reading them : )
True meaning in words are elusive, easily eluded and alluded by personal bias.
Easily distort and confound us as we swirl in the forest of illusion and (mis)interpretation.

Believe Ahktu attempted to interpret and relay an inspiration, having found some light in the clearing of forest and mind.
And believe Ahktu, wishing to share that light, attempted to encourage seeking that led me to believe the intent of her message was positive and pure--the heart of the matter.

We get there when we get there. Personally, it is the journey that is indescribable and timeless: forever inscribed in cosmos, forever remain with us, forever eternal..

-Regulus

Shin'Ar

The Divine Process of Being is each vibration/field of consciousness expressing its unique experience. Ahktu is one breath/thought of the Source manifesting into creation, you another and I even another. And yet we are each of us the Source thinking/speaking.

The Source is the origin. We are the process of It existing. It is the noun and we are the verbs. We are One sentence. The All is the entire story beginning to unfinished end.

(07-16-2012, 07:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]The Source is the origin. We are the process of It existing. It is the noun and we are the verbs. We are One sentence. The All is the entire story beginning to unfinished end.

That is really beautifully expressed!
The original post is one of the best I have read on this forum.
Thanks for sharing, Ahktu
Odd question to put forth. But this might be the thread to do it in.
Many people who fancy themselves spiritual tend to have opinion of what they "really are" or "where they are going." This just seems horribly banal to me, and incredibly self limiting. Ive known that I am more than just this suit of skin I wear, or the thoughts going through this brain since I was child. But to be content with horizons on what that is just seems anticlimactic.

Dont be content with what you think you are, what you think will be. Revel in your sentience, delight in learning.

I personally feel I was incarnated more "spiritually advanced" than others in this life. Many people in my life feel that I am not wrong in this matter. And honestly I feel that these "others" are the lucky ones, getting to stare slack jawed with abject wonderment and awe at all those things that seem old and familiar to me.
Goldernatio, it is past 01am here so I am not really sensing whether I should answer your post in a way that tries to start an argument or not. I do not know which one would be more beneficial to us, so I will just add a comment.

The way you describe yourself and "others", I know that. I have felt like that way for a long time. Sometimes I still do, it is an old habit that is very addicting and interesting to have. But at the end of the day, we all are very spiritually advance beings, even if our extent of spirituality is watering the flowers or making food in the morning while we go to do the daily grind that is called life. While we work with the concept of separation, there seems to be difference in "enlightment levels" of individuals.

But when we see the structure as a whole, as a One, we suddenly realize how a new perspective changes everything. Sheeple? Non-enlightened individuals? Nonsense. More like small spots of light that light up the whole net of life - and that net was the structure, the context for the lights itself, without it, the lights would make no sense. The smile of a spiritually blind girl could make a spiritually advanced lover the happiest man in the world. Who then, is the source of Light? Of course, they both are Smile
Didnt think that my comments would cause consternation.

When did I mention so called sheeple or not enlightened individuals? I was speaking with reverence and perhaps envy of those going through the earlier stages of spiritual awakening. And indeed we are all fools and sages, that we view ourselves as one thing and not all things (or perhaps no things) is merely us confusing our self.

Apparently I must have completely intercommunicated.
No, you did not mention anything like that. That was not aimed at you, nor where you faulty of using those words. I used those because those words often float around - but that part of my comment is aimed at the concept overall : )
(07-22-2012, 07:48 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]No, you did not mention anything like that. That was not aimed at you, nor where you faulty of using those words. I used those because those words often float around - but that part of my comment is aimed at the concept overall : )

I love random rants. I do it all the time BigSmile
Your prior opening sentence got my dander up, and so I read the rest of the post with a bit of an adversarial tint, its also 7am here, Ive already been at work for an hour, and no coffee, hehe.

Indeed, many people who do feel themselves special fail to grasp that we are more than just quantum entangled. Fail to revel in that by them being apparently moreso, they lend strength to others to rise, and by others being superenlighteneddragonfaeorangutanginvertedchoasgnomes*, or whatever, they are encouraged to grow as well.

(* superenlighteneddragonfaeorangutanginvertedchoasgnomes is a trademark of Eris industries, violation of this trademark is subject to jimmy rustling)

Its almost 8am here, ive already been at work for two hours, have a summer cold, and am woefully bereft of coffee. So please paper over if ive put my mouth around my foot.

Shin'Ar

I think that ratio's point is well made, and that Oldern's addition was very beneficial to that point. Like Plenum noted, I also often speak 'from the hip' and find those words taken out of their actual emotional context.

In response to your actual post here,

"Odd question to put forth. But this might be the thread to do it in.
Many people who fancy themselves spiritual tend to have opinion of what they "really are" or "where they are going." This just seems horribly banal to me, and incredibly self limiting. Ive known that I am more than just this suit of skin I wear, or the thoughts going through this brain since I was child. But to be content with horizons on what that is just seems anticlimactic.

Dont be content with what you think you are, what you think will be. Revel in your sentience, delight in learning.

I personally feel I was incarnated more "spiritually advanced" than others in this life. Many people in my life feel that I am not wrong in this matter. And honestly I feel that these "others" are the lucky ones, getting to stare slack jawed with abject wonderment and awe at all those things that seem old and familiar to me. UNQUOT
E

... I have often suggested that it is a mistake for anyone to rest on conclusion with regard to creation and metaphysic speculation. Concluding is an end to learning the correction to what might be mistaken assumption. how can we correct our mistakes if we settle on conclusions and cease seeking?

Spiritually advancing from incarnation to incarnation is the actual design of the process of the consciousness evolving.

However it is not inappropriate to acknowledge that some fields are less evolved. that is just the design of the process. It is not inappropriate for one to be aware that a young apple tree cannot yet produce fruit and that it requires further maturing before it will do so.

I think what you may be expressing is when such acknowledgment is done with degradation. For one to assume a position of being somehow better than others who's fields may not have existed as long as your field has, would not be understanding of the Divine Design, and would be akin to the Oak claiming to be better than its seed.

Anyone that places themselves in such stature does so in complete ignorance, whether deliberately or unintentionally, of the Divine Design within which they partake, not as its Source, but as its Being.

The Divine Process of Being is established by a power much higher than anything our fields can ever claim as a result of our own abilities. But it has also allowed for these fields to share information and by so doing enables the process of evolution. We should seek such sharing and such opportunity to learn from more experienced fields, and this process enables the interaction of fields of varying stages of evolution. This means that there are fields of less information,understanding, and wisdom which may gain from interactions with more advanced fields. This is what Godwide and others offer here. The credibility and actual extent of their offering requires our discernment of it, and this is simple wisdom in acquiring and applying such shared information. Discussion of it and speculation around it also beneficial to the process of creating wisdom out of gathered information.

As you have pointed out so eloquently, the future is Mystery, and concluding anything is illogical in the face of the unknown possibilities.

Speculation, based upon experience, evolution, and seeking, is the purest from of evolving.

Presumption based upon personal choice to believe despite the Mystery of the All, is the manifestation of the right hand path and self gratification.

Pages: 1 2