Bring4th

Full Version: Was the asteroid belt once a planet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mainstream science has said that the asteroid belt are the remains of all the crap from the inner planets after they were done forming. Now the Law of One states that there was a planet in that area, called Maldek that exploded. Other sources have called this body Malona and Lucifer (not to be mistaken for Venus).

What makes me believe there was a planet there isn't necessarily because of what the Law of One said, but because of Bode's Law. I have sourced this info from http://www.innerpotential.org/pages/article/maldek.html

"Here is how it works: write the number sequence 0, 3, 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 192. Notice that after the 0, each number is doubled to give the next. Now add 4 to each number and divide by 10. The results are: .4, .7, 1.0, 1.6, 2.8, 5.2, 10.0 and 19.6. These are, within a few percent, the exact number of astronomical units (AU) each Planet is from the Sun! (One AU equals the distance Earth is from the Sun – about 93,000,000 miles.) The exception is at 2.8 AU, where we find the asteroid belt exactly where Bode's Law predicted a Planet. However, the Law doesn't apply to Neptune or Pluto."

I'm sure a few of us could have had lives on this planet before it blew up. Thats the most disturbing part of the Ra material, knowing that the ones who died got caught in a web of fear. That has to be one of the worst ways to go. I think this planet was maybe a bit larger than Earth, but with far less water with green pastures and plains as far as the eye can see.

I think this culture was highly advanced like Atlantis in its prime. I can imagine them being human-like and seeing Jupiter in the night-time sky like we do our moon, big and full.
(07-15-2012, 01:55 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure a few of us could have had lives on this planet before it blew up.
Most likely, not. Almost all have gone to another 3D planet more suited to their collective identity. The remaining here are still in karmic healing as 2D-bodied 'bigfoot'. As for the applicability of Titius–Bode systems, we still don't know, due to poor resolution of our astronomy.

(07-15-2012, 02:03 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The remaining here are still in karmic healing as 2D-bodied 'bigfoot'.

Not only do they still have to live as apes, they have to stink really bad too!

I'd like to know if the Bigfoot body itself naturally evolved on Earth with other hominids or was genetically manipulated just for that sole purpose.

I can see why they are still 3rd density in consciousness because they don't seem to have the quadrupedal motion based on eye witness accounts.
(07-15-2012, 02:19 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know if the Bigfoot body itself naturally evolved on Earth with other hominids or was genetically manipulated just for that sole purpose.
Don't know. But this comment is interesting: "The first race is less able to be aware of proximity of other mind/body/spirit complexes, but these beings are very able to escape due to their technological understandings before their incarnations here." It suggests that one's pre-incarnate, 3D-consciousness intuition guides strategic behavior. The anecdotal evidence on 'bigfoot' behavior suggests that they are inexplicably aware (and 'understanding'?) of our appurtenances. Apparently, through intuition, the 'distilled' learning of prior lifetimes is available as a 'dim' recollection, factored into overall awareness of immediate circumstances.

Also it appears you were correct. Although, "Most of those beings so succeeding have incarnated elsewhere in the creation for the succeeding cycle in third density", "As this planet reached third density some few of these entities became able to join the vibration of this sphere in the third-density form". These remaining would be the one's that took longer to re-graduate, apparently.
Yes. I agree with Ra. Maldek.
Well, from a purely scientific perspective, there is not enough matter currently between Mars and Jupiter to assemble into a proper sized planet, its like less than 5% of the moons mass. So, had there been a planet there, something rather... potent happened. Displacing that much matter in such a way that it completely left the apparent orbital plane is pretty impressive, and beyond what technologies we have today without truly farcical amounts of resources.

Was it at one time a planet? Possible.
Nibiru must have destroyed Maldek. The asteroid belt would then be the physical remain of that incident.

This may be how Nibiru (crossing, gate, star, rough meaning of name) got the label as 'destroyer planet'.