Bring4th

Full Version: so many VOICES!, how do I serve the Creator best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a beautiful meditation on seemingly contradictory calls to serve the One Infinite Creator (OIC).

we are pulled this way and that, which path do we follow?

- -

Quote:67.11 Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

and it continues

Quote:Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.
My greatest fear/frustration is that whether the ultimate that we term as the One Infinite Creator even cares?
Discover who you are. That is to say what part of the Creator you are. Then be who you are. Seems simple enough, but that is quite hard to do while in 3d. Smile
Do you care ?
(07-15-2012, 09:50 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]My greatest fear/frustration is that whether the ultimate that we term as the One Infinite Creator even cares?

There is a very easy way to know. If you care then it does. The Creator acts on Earth through us.
(07-15-2012, 09:52 AM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Do you care ?

I care, but with a qualifier. I should also be able to partake of the joy in creation at all times, which involves the integrity of my body, mind and spirit. I cannot accept unwarranted pain for the sake of others or even for my own self, like some of the great martyrs of compassion that we know.

Difficult to put in words as to what I feel on the subject of whether the One Infinite Creator cares. I, at the moment, feel there is injustice at the core of creation itself, which, I think, translated into the archetype of Envy.

I recently began the work of exploring my subconscious and find that dark power called Envy, which I have always held in me throughout life. I never was a spectacular person in terms of worldly achievements or recognition and still am not, which makes me resentful of the success of others. However, I used to pride myself on my sense of morality or what we call the 'holier than thou' attitude. That was pulled conclusively away from me as my family descended into chaos and I chose to use violent forceful behavior. My violent behaviors and attitudes has given me such a deep inferiority complex that I cannot look into the eyes of another person without strong stirring unease within me. Probably, those dark emotions in me have colluded to create the reality of the difficult fate of this life.

Back to the subject at hand -- at times, I feel like a slave to the One Infinite Creator, as there is no way of 'it' not being served by me. It is served whatever I do or whatever is done to me. I am not able to accept that, as that very thought spreads a map of the full range of human atrocities before the eye of my mind. All this for the One Infinite Creator to learn!!Sad I choose to not serve the One Infinite Creator. But that is not valid in the scheme of creation, is it?

Incidentally, sometimes, to me, it feels that the very problem with free will is that it is free.
(07-15-2012, 09:56 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2012, 09:50 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]My greatest fear/frustration is that whether the ultimate that we term as the One Infinite Creator even cares?

There is a very easy way to know. If you care then it does. The Creator acts on Earth through us.

Agreed. But why does the One Infinite Creator have to be partly and brutally sadomasochistic in the whole process as well is my greatest irritation. Sad
The following quote is about an adept, but the only difference between an adept and others is that an adept *may* discover this truth, while others may not. Either way, the truth is simple and just is, whether one realizes it in this life time or not:

R Wrote:As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

In short, the One Infinite Creator is you, Confused. Heart

*hugs* to you, dear friend!!
Since you do not need to know the Law of One in order to graduate how do we best serve people who just aren't going to to accept the Law of One, or try to learn more about the Law of One.
(07-15-2012, 10:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The following quote is about an adept, but the only difference between an adept and others is that an adept *may* discover this truth, while others may not. Either way, the truth is simple and just is, whether one realizes it in this life time or not:

R Wrote:As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

Hello, Ankh Heart

I know that you can always be counted upon to pull out some of the most appropriate quotes in a given context, given your immense grasp of the wonderful material.

I agree with the quote 100%, Ankh. My personal and subjective interpretation of that quote -- I am the One Infinite Creator in the microcosm,i.e., the author of the realities of the monadic journey from my unconscious entry into the matrix (first* density) to the final conscious recapitulation into the mystery in the eighth density.

*Note: Though we do know that self-awareness is a function of probably late 2nd density and early 3rd density.
(07-15-2012, 10:54 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]Since you do not need to know the Law of One in order to graduate how do we best serve people who just aren't going to to accept the Law of One, or try to learn more about the Law of One.
Attempt to be yourself. Examples that work are compelling, positive guidance - just like a logos, and offer the most opportunity for polarization.

(07-15-2012, 10:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The following quote is about an adept, but the only difference between an adept and others is that an adept *may* discover this truth, while others may not. Either way, the truth is simple and just is, whether one realizes it in this life time or not:

Hello, Ankh Heart

I know that you can always be counted upon to pull out some of the most appropriate quotes in a given context, given your immense grasp of the wonderful material.

I agree with the quote 100%, Ankh. My personal and subjective interpretation of that quote -- I am the One Infinite Creator in the microcosm,i.e., the author of the realities of the monadic journey from my unconscious entry into the matrix (first* density) to the final conscious recapitulation into the mystery in the eighth density.

*Note: Though we do know that self-awareness is a function of probably late 2nd density and early 3rd density.
(07-15-2012, 10:54 AM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]Since you do not need to know the Law of One in order to graduate how do we best serve people who just aren't going to to accept the Law of One, or try to learn more about the Law of One.

89:30 Wrote:To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

18:6 Wrote:Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to its free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit.

17:30 Wrote:The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Shin'Ar

Again we see here the two thoughts confusing each other as they struggle to exist together.

The Creator/Source and Its Thoughts/creation.

How does the Thought realize its individuality as one of many other thought processes, and continue to be aware of its being as the manifestation of a Creator thinking and acting?

And how does the Source comprehend the infinite possibilities Its thoughts can manifest as they act upon their free will to create into the Unknown Mystery?

When we breathe out into the cool morning air and our warm breath condenses, we have no idea what shape and form it will take.

In all of the Ancient texts it is professed that the Creator was confused by Its awareness and Its existence. The Light and the Dark were in confusion attempting to comprehend their reality as One Consciousness.

Would it not be confusing to suddenly awake to discover that there is nothing before you or behind you, except you, and yet the universe awaited your very thought process? And in that very instance of your First Thought Process, duality is created and you seem to be two very different things, even though you are aware that you are One Consciousness creating this duality as you think. And not only duality, but each and every thought vibration which spawns from you becomes a field of consciousness similar to your own through which you experience that which is manifesting as each thought moves out into creation to continue Being you.

Picture yourself in the blackness of an empty room singing out into the space of it. And every vibration that passes from your mouth goes out into that space and becomes another you singing out into that space, over and over again.

Each invested with the same attributes and identity, but each with the free will to move as it pleases, to use those attributes in any way possible.

After countless breaths and vibrations these begin to forget their origin and know only their own existence and those with which they manage to interact.

Here we have the confused Source, seeking to comprehend that which it creates as it moves upon the waters. And that which it creates seeking to discover its Source; its self.

This confusion can ultimately be seen as the energy behind the intelligence. Both the consequence of Being and the reason for Being; duality.

(07-16-2012, 07:29 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]In all of the Ancient texts it is professed that the Creator was confused by Its awareness and Its existence.

Overall, a very nice post. Thank you.

Would you like to speak more on the line I have extracted? This is a new line of thought for me. I never thought of the One Infinite Creator as confused, for I guess most of us are conditioned to see the One Infinite Creator's internal compass as one of self-assurance.

If the One Infinite Creator is itself an ALL PERSON that is indeed confused, then a number of the paradoxes in creation and the allowance of brutal pain as a tool of evolution can be seen in that backdrop.

Shin'Ar

(07-16-2012, 08:01 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2012, 07:29 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]In all of the Ancient texts it is professed that the Creator was confused by Its awareness and Its existence.

Would you like to speak more on the line I have extracted? This is a new line of thought for me. I never thought of the One Infinite Creator as confused, for I guess most of us are conditioned to see the One Infinite Creator's internal compass as one of self-assurance.

If the One Infinite Creator is itself an ALL PERSON that is indeed confused, then a number of the paradoxes in creation and the allowance of brutal pain as a tool of evolution can be seen in that backdrop.

Yes I see what you are grasping at there.

But the best way to speak on that is to point you to the sacred texts themselves.

it really doesn't matter which culture you go to because they pretty much all relate the same information.

There was a definite confusion as the first instant of creation was taking place. Sometimes related to as the Light shone in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it for example. other times related to in metaphor and analogy, or parable.

Often the depictions of one god doing battle with another is relating to this confusion over the duality of creation.

in my post here I thought it might helpful to portray it in a way that we would be able to comprehend it as a human experience.

Of course the true origin is beyond true comprehension.

(07-15-2012, 09:10 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this is a beautiful meditation on seemingly contradictory calls to serve the One Infinite Creator (OIC).

we are pulled this way and that, which path do we follow?

- -

Quote:You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

I love this quote. It's one of the ones that was "ungarbled" in the relistening project. In the original version, the line "...requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory..." was missing: http://www.lawofone.info/show-diff.php?s=67&dv=o-e#8
(07-16-2012, 11:08 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2012, 08:01 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I see what you are grasping at there.

But the best way to speak on that is to point you to the sacred texts themselves.

it really doesn't matter which culture you go to because they pretty much all relate the same information.

There was a definite confusion as the first instant of creation was taking place. Sometimes related to as the Light shone in the darkness and the darkness did not comprehend it for example. other times related to in metaphor and analogy, or parable.

Often the depictions of one god doing battle with another is relating to this confusion over the duality of creation.

in my post here I thought it might helpful to portray it in a way that we would be able to comprehend it as a human experience.

Of course the true origin is beyond true comprehension.

Thank you very much. Smile
(07-15-2012, 03:01 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

89:30 Wrote:To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density. It is our feeling that to be each entity which one attempts to serve is to simplify the grasp of what service is necessary or possible.

18:6 Wrote:Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to its free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared, when it seems appropriate, by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit.

17:30 Wrote:The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

Thank you