Bring4th

Full Version: spiritual pride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
one thing has been bugging me for a little while.

it is this: the concept of spiritual pride.

by this, I mean SPIRITUAL PRIDE.

when you somehow think that you have 100% grasp on the truth, and that others have a faulty grasp on the truth, and that they need to change or learn from your understandings.

this subtle sense that the other person is wrong.

I hope in my communications that I have made it clear that all my understandings are based on a faith that the Ra material is fairly correct and undistorted. This 'faith' is a belief system that operates in my own skull; and so has no right to be forced onto you or anyone else. I try to make this 'belief' clear in my postings.

- -

maybe you are right. Maybe you do have a grasp on the golden truth. But part of the humble creator is to accept others as they are, and hope for their best.
"...this subtle sense that the other person is wrong."

I'm not certain that this is completely inevitable while incarnated in 3d.

"...But part of the humble creator is to accept others as they are, and hope for their best."

This is completely doable though. Smile
71.13 Questioner: Then each entity is of a path that leads to one destination. This is like many, many roads that travel through many, many places but eventually merge into one large center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct but somewhat wanting in depth of description. More applicable would be the thought that each entity contains within it all of the densities and sub-densities of the octave so that in each entity, no matter whither its choices lead it, its great internal blueprint is one with all others. Thusly its experiences will fall into the patterns of the journey back to the original Logos. This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.
(07-15-2012, 03:41 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]one thing has been bugging me for a little while.

it is this: the concept of spiritual pride.

by this, I mean SPIRITUAL PRIDE.

when you somehow think that you have 100% grasp on the truth, and that others have a faulty grasp on the truth, and that they need to change or learn from your understandings.

this subtle sense that the other person is wrong.

I hope in my communications that I have made it clear that all my understandings are based on a faith that the Ra material is fairly correct and undistorted. This 'faith' is a belief system that operates in my own skull; and so has no right to be forced onto you or anyone else. I try to make this 'belief' clear in my postings.

- -

maybe you are right. Maybe you do have a grasp on the golden truth. But part of the humble creator is to accept others as they are, and hope for their best.

Indeed I'am always wary of this hence why I only post in my opinion. It is hard to balance your thoughts on this matter when it comes to sleepers however.

I tend to stick to we are all one as the only real truth I know 100%. This is not the place of understanding after all. I see a lot of people on this forum who have not mastered this yet despite thinking themselves quite knowledgeable.

This is my number 1 gripe with supposed scientific intellectuals. This world is not yours, it is not mine, it is ours.

Shin'Ar

(07-15-2012, 06:45 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]This is my number 1 gripe with supposed scientific intellectuals. This world is not yours, it is not mine, it is ours.

I very much like that thought process!
(07-15-2012, 06:06 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]This is done through free will but the materials from which choices can be made are one blueprint.
BigSmile

Anybody for a game of Tron lightcycle?

Shin'Ar

Anybody want to try to go to Sirius to see what is there?
(07-16-2012, 07:43 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody want to try to go to Sirius to see what is there?

Sure, do you provide the craft ? Wink
dearest plenum - in my humble opinion/understanding (which stems from inside my own skull) you do a fine job of making sure everyone knows you are expressing your opinion/understanding quite humbly.

Also, in my humble opinion/understanding, every other's opinion is 100% right - every one of them - because their opinion is what creates their own personal reality.

Also, in my humble opinion/understanding, no other can force their opinion on me without my consent. So it's all good!

Much love and light to you, plenum.
(07-16-2012, 09:20 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Also, in my humble opinion/understanding, no other can force their opinion on me without my consent. So it's all good!
That reminds me of some here that post the free-will 'channeling disclaimer' on every one of their posts, so that they may not be a 'stumbling block' for others. Imagine how utterly ridiculous if all forum posters did that.
(07-16-2012, 09:37 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2012, 09:20 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Also, in my humble opinion/understanding, no other can force their opinion on me without my consent. So it's all good!
That reminds me of some here that post the free-will 'channeling disclaimer' on every one of their posts, so that they may not be a 'stumbling block' for others. Imagine how utterly ridiculous if all forum posters did that.

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, zenmaster.
I have been struggling with this recently having, in my opinion, stumbled upon some profound truths. I've made it a rule not to share these ideas unless the situation is appropriate for me to give my opinion or in discussion with like-minded individuals (such as those on this forum).

I think this is important because I feel, in keeping with the first distortion of free will, for an idea to have meaning to someone they must come upon it by their own means.

Shin'Ar

(07-16-2012, 11:03 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I have been struggling with this recently having, in my opinion, stumbled upon some profound truths. I've made it a rule not to share these ideas unless the situation is appropriate for me to give my opinion or in discussion with like-minded individuals (such as those on this forum).

I think this is important because I feel, in keeping with the first distortion of free will, for an idea to have meaning to someone they must come upon it by their own means.

That would be a mistake in my opinion Spaced.

It is my understanding that it is in the sharing of our thoughts and experiences that creation and the One evolve. There would be no need for discernment of acquired information if all that we shared was indisputable.

I understand the desire to avoid infringement of free will, but I think that one steps too far when they choose to avoid sharing anything at all.

It is infirngement if we pass on information that one might not be ready to absorb, or when trying to make that other believe and accept what we offer without choice.

but the actual sharing is the Process of Being which is the Divine Design of the All. Without the sharing and mating of the circles, the fields of consciousness, there is no Sacred Eye established and no gateway between the material and the spiritual.
Oh, I'm not saying by any means that information should not be shared. What I meant to say is that in the past I've always been a bit prone to lecturing people, and that is something that I want to avoid in regards to spiritual matters, because in my experience being lectured on spiritual matters when you are not in the proper mindframe will just lead to contempt of the ideas put forth. For this reason I am making an effort to only let out little bits of information unless specifically asked for my opinion on something.
(07-16-2012, 01:23 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I'm not saying by any means that information should not be shared. What I meant to say is that in the past I've always been a bit prone to lecturing people, and that is something that I want to avoid in regards to spiritual matters, because in my experience being lectured on spiritual matters when you are not in the proper mindframe will just lead to contempt of the ideas put forth. For this reason I am making an effort to only let out little bits of information unless specifically asked for my opinion on something.

Thank you for clarifying, Spaced. I'm kind of with you on that ". . .unless specifically asked for my opinion. . . ." sometimes even here I don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts on a topic. But I do enjoy reading what others have to say.

I look forward to reading some of your thoughts!
I usually don't have opinions one way or another, or much to talk about when relating to a lot of topics. That's why I don't tend to say much.

Shin'Ar

(07-16-2012, 01:23 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I'm not saying by any means that information should not be shared. What I meant to say is that in the past I've always been a bit prone to lecturing people, and that is something that I want to avoid in regards to spiritual matters, because in my experience being lectured on spiritual matters when you are not in the proper mindframe will just lead to contempt of the ideas put forth. For this reason I am making an effort to only let out little bits of information unless specifically asked for my opinion on something.

ah yes, I got you now. Of course I have never had that problem myself so I wouldn't know what you were talking about.

Okay I believe right about now there is a riot waiting to explode. lol

calm down people, you're gonna hurt your keyboards.
(07-17-2012, 08:34 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]

ah yes, I got you now. Of course I have never had that problem myself so I wouldn't know what you were talking about.

Okay I believe right about now there is a riot waiting to explode. lol

calm down people, you're gonna hurt your keyboards.

Phew, it's a good thing I set down my glass of water and didn't take a drink of it BEFORE reading your post, Shin'Ar! LOL!

Shin'Ar

as Azrael would say, AHA.