Bring4th

Full Version: Pain associated with visions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently purchased a stone called Atlantisite that the vendor told me contained crystalline formations said to store memories of Atlantis.

I meditated with this stone and had a very vivid dream (which is interesting to me as I usually do not recall my dreams) where I was standing on a hillside looking at a Mediterranean shoreline. The shore was concave and I noticed a little river that split into circular trench or brook following the contour of the shore and I thought "that's a strange looking river" and a voice in my head said "that's one of the circular canals that surrounded Atlantis."

When I awoke from the dream I found that I had a terrible pain in the neck. The pain was so bad that I had to leave work early the next day to rest and the pain stayed with me for about a week.

I tried meditating with the stone again afterwards and had a fleeting vision of myself wearing a gem-studded tiara on my brow and felt a gentle pressure in the palms of my hands that I imagined as the weight of two flower blossoms. The day after this I felt like I had been punched right in the solar plexus, and the feeling didn't go away for a few days. Interestingly enough I am unable to locate the stone anymore, I had put it on my bedside table, but now I can't find it anywhere.

I am taking this to mean that I am unready for the information this stone has for me, and that I need to work on opening my solar plexus chakra, but I was wondering if anyone here had some input on this.
I have had those sensations from attatchment attempts by entities. The solar plexus connection was not an average entity, it was something that was corded to multiple acquaintances and had its own "minions" as well. When I meditate I radiate energy patterns that attract astral stuff like a light bulb attracts bugs. Normally I test each thing that appears in my space, but more recently I have been using shielding and so the only things that appear are from my Source.

The stone itself could have amplified the wrong frequencies for you, "calling" an identity that tried to take advantage of your situation.

kdsii

The Sons of the Law of One podcast has some goodies you'd like regarding this.
You may be recalling a past memory.
Atlanteans used crystals to rapidly accelerate evolution/polarization.
(But, use your discernment, this is a podcast show featuring many different channelers. I do think that listening to a few will give you some insight, if that's what you want.)
I'm on a similar path of beginning to open chakras. My green-ray chakra is my only strong point, the rest are in a weakened state.
Maybe we can help each other out in this, huh?

(07-16-2012, 01:15 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I recently purchased a stone called Atlantisite that the vendor told me contained crystalline formations said to store memories of Atlantis.

I meditated with this stone and had a very vivid dream (which is interesting to me as I usually do not recall my dreams) where I was standing on a hillside looking at a Mediterranean shoreline. The shore was concave and I noticed a little river that split into circular trench or brook following the contour of the shore and I thought "that's a strange looking river" and a voice in my head said "that's one of the circular canals that surrounded Atlantis."

When I awoke from the dream I found that I had a terrible pain in the neck. The pain was so bad that I had to leave work early the next day to rest and the pain stayed with me for about a week.

I tried meditating with the stone again afterwards and had a fleeting vision of myself wearing a gem-studded tiara on my brow and felt a gentle pressure in the palms of my hands that I imagined as the weight of two flower blossoms. The day after this I felt like I had been punched right in the solar plexus, and the feeling didn't go away for a few days. Interestingly enough I am unable to locate the stone anymore, I had put it on my bedside table, but now I can't find it anywhere.

I am taking this to mean that I am unready for the information this stone has for me, and that I need to work on opening my solar plexus chakra, but I was wondering if anyone here had some input on this.

Hmm, I was wondering whether it might be something like that. The solar plexus thing hurt quite a lot, but I managed to get rid of it eventually by focusing love on my solar plexus, which was followed by a wrenching sensation and a powerful visualization of a humanoid form being pulled out of a hole in my plexus.

I had a strange intuition involved with the neck and back pain. I've been getting campaign emails from a US Republican congressman even though I live in Canada and after injuring my neck I felt this urge to do some research on him and discovered that he is an army osteopath who would have a lot of knowledge about this sort of injury. I felt like I was being paranoid but I replied to the email asking them to stop emailing me and meditated on the image of his face and sent love and light to him as best I could and soon after the pain went away. I think it was completely unrelated and I was just feeling weird because of the solar storm :-/

It's strange, I never thought about contact with negative entities much before, but I realize that during my teens I had a lot of sleep paralysis experiences and some of them were pretty frightening.

(07-16-2012, 04:32 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I have had those sensations from attatchment attempts by entities. The solar plexus connection was not an average entity, it was something that was corded to multiple acquaintances and had its own "minions" as well. When I meditate I radiate energy patterns that attract astral stuff like a light bulb attracts bugs. Normally I test each thing that appears in my space, but more recently I have been using shielding and so the only things that appear are from my Source.

The stone itself could have amplified the wrong frequencies for you, "calling" an identity that tried to take advantage of your situation.

kdsii

I'm glad things turned out well there.
I've been gradually feeling more awake, body-wide, with Qigong.
Fascinating how body energy can respond to the mind's requests.

(07-16-2012, 04:48 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I was wondering whether it might be something like that. The solar plexus thing hurt quite a lot, but I managed to get rid of it eventually by focusing love on my solar plexus, which was followed by a wrenching sensation and a powerful visualization of a humanoid form being pulled out of a hole in my plexus.

I had a strange intuition involved with the neck and back pain. I've been getting campaign emails from a US Republican congressman even though I live in Canada and after injuring my neck I felt this urge to do some research on him and discovered that he is an army osteopath who would have a lot of knowledge about this sort of injury. I felt like I was being paranoid but I replied to the email asking them to stop emailing me and meditated on the image of his face and sent love and light to him as best I could and soon after the pain went away. I think it was completely unrelated and I was just feeling weird because of the solar storm :-/

It's strange, I never thought about contact with negative entities much before, but I realize that during my teens I had a lot of sleep paralysis experiences and some of them were pretty frightening.

(07-16-2012, 04:32 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I have had those sensations from attatchment attempts by entities. The solar plexus connection was not an average entity, it was something that was corded to multiple acquaintances and had its own "minions" as well. When I meditate I radiate energy patterns that attract astral stuff like a light bulb attracts bugs. Normally I test each thing that appears in my space, but more recently I have been using shielding and so the only things that appear are from my Source.