Bring4th

Full Version: Allergies/ environment/ resentments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self."

I had been thinking the same thing - and wondering how to make peace with this in our world.

Musings: I am creating my reality. Therefore, I am creating a concept of my environment which goes toward my desire to feel resentments towards some imagined group of offenders.

Simpler: I have a tendency toward resentment. Therefore, I notice many things in my environment towards which I feel resentment. The more I notice, the more I create. This is the foundation of allergic symptoms.
This is an interesting thing to think about. My girlfriend has an aunt who over the past decade has developed all sorts of allergies to any sort of processed products or chemical smells. She's always been very anti-establishment and I can't help but agree that this resentment of the artificial and commercial world has led to these allergies, but I wonder also whether this was programmed prior to incarnation to make it so that she is physically incapable of living any lifestyle other than a natural one free of many of the toxins of the modern world.