Bring4th

Full Version: Law of One "life hacks"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is inspired by a simple thought I had yesterday...

I was cleaning out my fridge and my family and I had been pretty terrible about eating leftovers, so I was throwing out a lot of spoiled food. As I was tossing it all out, I was feeling guilty for being so wasteful, but I caught myself before thinking too long.

Thanks to the Law of One, I discovered a "life hack", ie: a perfect excuse for irresponsible behavior. As I threw out dish after dish that had expired, I thanked myself on behalf of all the bacteria and flora that exists in the sewage treatment plants and in my plumbing drains for the sustenance and nourishment. As we are all one, why should I feel badly about feeding the larger biosphere with my refuse? My wasted food not only spawned life of its own, it was now going down to feed the bacteria and fishies out in the world. There is no loss in that. The only way I should feel bad is financially, and keeping lots of money is not really a huge goal in my life anyhow, so for me this was a winning development.

Anyone else have any fun 'life hacks' that the Law of One has thrown your way? I'm always down for less guilt for everyone. Enjoy! :p
Awesome insight, hogey11!

I compost all those leftovers - and honestly, there are few - my husband is a good eater! LOL!
Yea, I should compost as well... culture a worm colony as a sub-sub-sub-sub-logos and let my ego get outta control BigSmile

YOU WILL DO I AS I SAY, WURMS! I AM YOUR MAKER!
(07-16-2012, 06:03 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I should compost as well... culture a worm colony as a sub-sub-sub-sub-logos and let my ego get outta control BigSmile

YOU WILL DO I AS I SAY, WURMS! I AM YOUR MAKER!

BigSmile

I must confess that my most recent batch of compost tea is stinking up the neighborhood! I'd be willing to bet that a few people have gone out and checked their septic tanks.
My life hack is that I often feel like I've done something wrong in life, like I somehow shifted myself to "negative time/space" for some reason from each psychotic experience I have. This just tells me that the loyal opposition is working harder on me to try to get me down. I work on thanking them for their efforts. So I can turn around what would normally scare me. Indeed, my thoughts often go to thinking I'm negatively harvestable, how crazy it sounds.

I like how Gary put's it in the Happy Birthday Carla thread.

(07-16-2012, 04:46 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]She is my hero in a way that will only be comprehensible to the Law of One student, because she offered to sacrifice something much, much more precious than a human incarnation. Something that I myself could not offer, nor something which I could ask another to offer. That being the work of countless incarnations spanning densities and, by our time standards, billions of years; that is, her polarity. For the Ra Contact, she risked what’s known as negative time/space. This sounds either like a distant, abstract concept with little meaning and application to life here on Earth, or alternatively something of an interesting plot twist in a sci-fi novel. In reality this scenario makes an ordinary, third-density death seem a desired experience of bliss by comparison. She risked what to the positively oriented soul is unimaginably, agonizingly unthinkable.
Lucid Dreaming is the first "Life Hack" that comes to mind for me.

Quote:86.7 Questioner: You have stated that dreaming, if made available to the conscious mind, will aid greatly in polarization. Could you define dreaming or tell us what it is and how it aids polarization?
Ra: I am Ra. Dreaming is an activity of communication through the veil of the unconscious mind and the conscious mind. The nature of this activity is wholly dependent upon the situation regarding the energy center blockages, activations, and crystallizations of a given mind/body/spirit complex.

In one who is blocked at two of the three lower energy centers dreaming will be of value in the polarization process in that there will be a repetition of those portions of recent catalyst as well as deeper-held blockages, thereby giving the waking mind clues as to the nature of these blockages and hints as to possible changes in perception which may lead to the unblocking.

This type of dreaming or communication through the veiled portions of the mind occurs also with those mind/body/spirit complexes which are functioning with far less blockage and enjoying the green-ray activation or higher activation at those times at which the mind/body/spirit complex experiences catalyst, momentarily reblocking or baffling or otherwise distorting the flow of energy influx. Therefore, in all cases it is useful to a mind/body/spirit complex to ponder the content and emotive resonance of dreams.

For those whose green-ray energy centers have been activated as well as for those whose green-ray energy centers are offered an unusual unblockage due to extreme catalyst, such as what is termed the physical death of the self or one which is beloved occurring in what you may call your near future, dreaming takes on another activity. This is what may loosely be termed precognition or a knowing which is prior to that which shall occur in physical manifestation in your yellow-ray third-density space/time. This property of the mind depends upon its placement, to a great extent, in time/space so that the terms of present and future and past have no meaning. This will, if made proper use of by the mind/body/spirit*, enable this entity to enter more fully into the all-compassionate love of each and every circumstance including those circumstances against which an entity may have a strong distortion towards what you may call unhappiness.

As a mind/body/spirit* consciously chooses the path of the adept and, with each energy center balanced to a minimal degree, begins to open the indigo-ray energy center, the so-called dreaming becomes the most efficient tool for polarization, for, if it is known by the adept that work may be done in consciousness while the so-called conscious mind rests, this adept may call upon those which guide it, those presences which surround it, and, most of all, the magical personality which is the higher self in space/time analog as it moves into the sleeping mode of consciousness. With these affirmations attended to, the activity of dreaming reaches that potential of learn/teaching which is most helpful to increasing the distortions of the adept towards its chosen polarity.

There are other possibilities of the dreaming not so closely aligned with the increase in polarity which we do not cover at this particular space/time.

Quote:86.10 Questioner: Is the memory that the individual has upon waking from the dream usually reasonably accurate? Is the dream easily remembered?
Ra: I am Ra. You must realize that we are over-generalizing in order to answer your queries as there are several sorts of dreams. However, in general, it may be noted that it is only for a trained and disciplined observer to have reasonably good recall of the dreaming. This faculty may be learned by virtue of a discipline of the recording immediately upon awakening of each and every detail which can be recalled. This training sharpens one’s ability to recall the dream. The most common perception of a mind/body/spirit complex of its dreams is muddied, muddled, and quickly lost.

Lucid Dreaming is itself a fairly large subculture, and the discipline described, of keeping a dream journal, is it's most basic skill.

I think this certainly follows into the Life Hack category. Like basic meditation, it's a discipline that can be explained to and practiced by others, (largely) regardless of their other spiritual beliefs.
Very quirky way to alter your perspective of throwing out leftovers hogey! Never thought of it that way!

I think its funny because the guilt we feel from throwing out excess food is a catalyst we normally feel. Though negative in nature, it allows us to transform towards a positive direction... See how both forces complete this change? It's important the way you perceive/deal with these catalysts, simple stuff. The guilt helps us reinforce the idea that we should be further thankful and wise when buying and storing food. After all, wasting is bad and as long as you feel guilt and act upon it, I think its all good. But for those who waste "carelessly", it's not so good haha.

Hope the whole idea of "nourishing" the sewage bacteria and flora doesn't motivate you to waste more food lol Tongue

I hope so too Tongue

It has been better tho... best to keep it all balanced out

Shin'Ar

(07-16-2012, 02:41 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is inspired by a simple thought I had yesterday...

I was cleaning out my fridge and my family and I had been pretty terrible about eating leftovers, so I was throwing out a lot of spoiled food. As I was tossing it all out, I was feeling guilty for being so wasteful, but I caught myself before thinking too long.

Thanks to the Law of One, I discovered a "life hack", ie: a perfect excuse for irresponsible behavior. As I threw out dish after dish that had expired, I thanked myself on behalf of all the bacteria and flora that exists in the sewage treatment plants and in my plumbing drains for the sustenance and nourishment. As we are all one, why should I feel badly about feeding the larger biosphere with my refuse? My wasted food not only spawned life of its own, it was now going down to feed the bacteria and fishies out in the world. There is no loss in that. The only way I should feel bad is financially, and keeping lots of money is not really a huge goal in my life anyhow, so for me this was a winning development.

Anyone else have any fun 'life hacks' that the Law of One has thrown your way? I'm always down for less guilt for everyone. Enjoy! :p

Well in that frame of thinking one should not even bathe. do you realize how many life forms you murder each time you place soap on them.

And what about the skin cells that you rub off? Are they not all a part of the big hologram as some here like to put it?

In the Big Picture, much goes on that is either not realized or deliberately ignored.

I think it is an obligation of intelligence to establish priorities with regard to exact interaction and cause and effect circumstances.

Within that intelligence is a realization that each of us would be extremely lonely should we refrain from bathing or caring for our personal hygiene. Not because we have sacrificed life to achieve cleanliness, but because through cleanliness we achieve intimacy with others of higher being.

We could allow ourselves to live alone in a cave with our bacteria and our little skin creatures that feed off of us in total disregard for our life form.

Or we can exist as higher forms and care for our form in a way that enables us to dwell with others like ourselves.

I think intelligence is key here.

If the lower forms such as bacteria did evolve into higher being, I would suppose that such evolution would include an increase in intelligence which would supersede any obligation to their lower forms.

Having said that, it is extremely curious that I have just posted a thread called Ascended Ones, and in that post we would be discussing this exact matter from the other way around.

Are we not lower forms to them?

What if they regarded us in the way that we regard our lower forms?

Is it that with the increase in intelligence also comes the realization that awareness of self is also key to interaction and communication?

Much to think about!

haha exactly, everything comes back to a balancing process of some sort, eh?

I swatted a fly the other day and a shade of that thought came to me; my gesture of small annoyance nearly killed it as I swatted at it for buzzing in my face! How often are we too 'swatted' from the face of a higher intelligence, being totally displaced due to a small transgression in the big picture?

I think Ra's speaking on 4D beings only being able to materialize on the 3D plane for a set period of time due to the low vibrations paints a funny picture in this way as well; I could imagine a 4D being visiting our 3D world would be tested from the get go just existing beside our 3D catalyst and not being able to respond in the ways they probably want to (Jesus kicking out the money lenders from the temple anyone?) I think sometimes I read the 'vibrational' stuff as more complicated than it is. I always think there is some deep, technical explanation behind everything, but sometimes i've also found that some things are best described as what the concept sounds like on an intuitive level. I think this fits; if you are 'high' on life, it sucks being around a bunch of people who are lazy and depressed. For a higher intelligence that didn't ask for it, being around us is probably that x 1000 :p That could be 4D catalyst tho; take care of the 'animals' haha