Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling lazy this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there all, as you can see, this is my first post here on this forums so I'll try to introduce myself abit.
I've finally decided to begin posting here after spending heaps of time reading the vast information that this community puts forward. I'm currently sixteen years old and having being awakened to this material last year (after watching David Wilcock's 2012 enigma) , I now continue to seek more. I've come to study the Law of One philosophy and seek answers to my questions.
Recently this year, knowing that it's 2012 that it's our final year here, I suddenly feel less ambitious this year or lacking focus. Knowing the fact that the ideas put forward about 2012, resonate with me so much that it's definately true, has made me feeling really tired and lazy . It seems like I feel the need to enjoy most of my time left here instead of pursueing my future course and education for a certain career. I've recently been performing really badly at school exams because I spend too much time having fun and relaxing. I feel lost at where I am in reality, as I'm constantly being reminded to focus hard on studying and to look towards the future. Seems like I've let go of expectations of reality as I feel like I've lost the motivation to work hard this year and now currently enjoying myself and sharing the love with others until the cycle finishes. So I was wondering what are your thoughts on this matter and how it affects you?
welcome.

that's the problem with a finish line. Some people get energised, others get complacent.

it's a dangerous catalyst handing out predictions.
(07-17-2012, 06:03 AM)vilst3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there all, as you can see, this is my first post here on this forums so I'll try to introduce myself abit.
I've finally decided to begin posting here after spending heaps of time reading the vast information that this community puts forward. I'm currently sixteen years old and having being awakened to this material last year (after watching David Wilcock's 2012 enigma) , I now continue to seek more. I've come to study the Law of One philosophy and seek answers to my questions.
Recently this year, knowing that it's 2012 that it's our final year here, I suddenly feel less ambitious this year or lacking focus. Knowing the fact that the ideas put forward about 2012, resonate with me so much that it's definately true, has made me feeling really tired and lazy . It seems like I feel the need to enjoy most of my time left here instead of pursueing my future course and education for a certain career. I've recently been performing really badly at school exams because I spend too much time having fun and relaxing. I feel lost at where I am in reality, as I'm constantly being reminded to focus hard on studying and to look towards the future. Seems like I've let go of expectations of reality as I feel like I've lost the motivation to work hard this year and now currently enjoying myself and sharing the love with others until the cycle finishes. So I was wondering what are your thoughts on this matter and how it affects you?

There are obviously many here who feel the same way, becoming focused on anticipation (which had been fueled by internet hype). Regardless of what seems to be the case (or even what you want to be the case), the best thing you can do is 'seek the heart of self' by doing what you personally feel is truly honest.
I can relate mate, after I left school in 2008 I tried the army then tried uni, then tried uni again but I always felt like it wasn't right for me to focus on career. Coincidentally I started consciously on my spiritual journey not long after that. These last few years I have been working casually with most of my time spent on personal discovery which has always felt right. I have been called lazy and a slacker more times then I can count for not choosing a career yet I feel like I'am working 24/7 on myself.

Kind of hard to explain that one to others especially parents, although they have been quite accepting really of my supposed lack of direction, I have always felt like I'am waiting for something before I can find my true "job" in this life. That I believe to be 21/12. I'am starting to feel restless now so I suspect my intuition has been correct and I can feel it drawing near. Everything unfolds as it should. It couldn't of happened any other way.
Choosing love for the first time is the corner stone, but you could take the extraordinary opportunities given you at this nexus to make that choice again over and over. This way you build your polarity that much faster.
(07-17-2012, 06:03 AM)vilst3r Wrote: [ -> ]Recently this year, knowing that it's 2012 that it's our final year here

How do you know that?
(07-17-2012, 09:23 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I can relate mate, after I left school in 2008 I tried the army then tried uni, then tried uni again but I always felt like it wasn't right for me to focus on career. Coincidentally I started consciously on my spiritual journey not long after that. These last few years I have been working casually with most of my time spent on personal discovery which has always felt right. I have been called lazy and a slacker more times then I can count for not choosing a career yet I feel like I'am working 24/7 on myself.

Kind of hard to explain that one to others especially parents, although they have been quite accepting really of my supposed lack of direction, I have always felt like I'am waiting for something before I can find my true "job" in this life. That I believe to be 21/12. I'am starting to feel restless now so I suspect my intuition has been correct and I can feel it drawing near. Everything unfolds as it should. It couldn't of happened any other way.

Yup, this is pretty much the same as my experience. I got turned down from the army and dropped out of university not once but twice. :-/

I'm very thankful about not getting into the army now though Tongue
(07-17-2012, 10:45 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2012, 06:03 AM)vilst3r Wrote: [ -> ]Recently this year, knowing that it's 2012 that it's our final year here

How do you know that?

He kinda tipped at it here:

Quote: Knowing the fact that the ideas put forward about 2012, resonate with me so much that it's definately true, has made me feeling really tired and lazy .

I feel like I can speak to it because I am one of those who, as zen just said, likes to get "focused on anticipation" (guilty as charged). The culprit is that damn resonating feeling; a small, quiet excitement that ignites in your gut when you tap into some of this stuff.

It's funny. I'll tell myself often "you're just looking into things and wanting these things to happen, and so you see the signs where you want to", and sometimes it is true and I can see the forest from the trees. However, other times, that voice insides just shuts me down, like "fine, don't believe, i don't care. you'll see..."

Trust me - it feels weird to be bluntly shot down by your inner self. It's disorientating because you don't know which side to listen to; your intuition or your pragmatism. The problem with choosing pragmatism is that it's a slippery slope...

For myself as of late, my daughter has kept me "on track". I have very little time to get all riled up and excited about 'maybes'. I'm waiting for the real thing, and what I have come to realize is that it doesn't matter how long it takes. I'm in a space right now that needs to be explored in some way; that is my goal. I'll take the level up when I get it.
Oh boy, I know exactly what you're saying too.

I've been soo lazy this year, even stopped working out and such. I know I should get up and moving but I find it that sometimes, dropping and stopping everything also allows you to see stuff at a new perspective.

Trying to get back up and being all efficient/hardworking, but its hard!
Definitely not looking forward for uni as well, hoping that my 3rd year goes by as a breeeeze
We the lazies only want to BE all the time instead of DO all the time. BigSmile