Bring4th

Full Version: wood nymphs and sylphs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I previously hadn't given much credence to the idea of wood spirits and sylphs (air spirits), but there are a couple of passages where the word 'elemental' is mentioned:

Quote:77.6: ... There is no necessity for negative thought-forms regardless of pain distortions. The elimination of such creates the lack of possibility for negative elementals and other negative entities to use these thought-forms to create the worsening of the mind complex deviation from the normal distortions of cheerfulness/anxiety.

Quote:96.2 ... There was a most unusual variation in this configuration of attitude when this instrument beheld the dwelling which is to be inhabited by this group. The instrument perceived those elementals and beings of astral character of which we have spoken.

I was wondering if it'd be a leap to go from elemental --> nature spirit?

Ele-mental.
I think there are a lot of spirits that interact with humanity, but I think that it's because they have been generated by human thought and emotion. You'll find in every culture around this globe countless varieties of gods and spirits. I Think it might have to do with the interaction between natural red ray energy coming from the earth merging with powerful thoughts of 3rd density beings
I got sick of this heat that is killing my grass. I asked my guides about making it rain. I was instructed to command one of my tools to communicate to the sylphs that they need to bring rain to my property. Guides told me i would have rain by day after tomorrow.

Wife just messaged me saying that now the weather report updated to say 20% chance of rain tomorrow. I told her my friends work fast.Tongue

An element/al can be a mineral speck. Combinations of such meld together types of devas. It is possible to work with devas.
(07-17-2012, 01:06 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I think there are a lot of spirits that interact with humanity, but I think that it's because they have been generated by human thought and emotion. You'll find in every culture around this globe countless varieties of gods and spirits. I Think it might have to do with the interaction between natural red ray energy coming from the earth merging with powerful thoughts of 3rd density beings
However, 3D beings can not generate autonomous, thinking spirits from thought. It is not clear that Ra is talking about 3D-generated thought-forms (which do not think for themselves), but I don't believe so, otherwise they would have said "thought forms". Instead they said these beings "use thought forms". As in to manipulate them (another thing which human-generated thought forms cannot do).

A thought form is like a machine or robot. My body is a thought form. A shell or vehicle.

Actually i think i will post a conspiracy that is based on the "machine" that we use. LoL!
(07-18-2012, 12:31 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]A thought form is like a machine or robot. My body is a thought form. A shell or vehicle.
It can be, but sometimes it's just an ephemeral manifestation, undirected, formed from the unconscious.
When i view any of the fairy types they are just very dim shadows.

If i had a strong sense of belief as to what they should look like, the fairy types would use the thought form i created as a way to interact with me.

The elimination of such creates the lack of possibility for negative elementals and other negative entities to use these thought-forms
Where's the quote stating imagined characters appear in 4d? I've been looking for it lately. It might have been Q'uo actually.
I once recently saw a flash of a speck of light shoot across my vision pretty quickly. Made me think of a fairy. They could be specks of light.

That's cool that imagined characters will start to appear in 4D. When I was in a mental state where I was open and the veil was thin, I could see characters manifesting in the trees and the ground. Life was abundant. The leaves of the trees became animated characters, telling a story. And in the ground character faces appeared. It was awesome. But short lived. Only one night.

kdsii

I wanna see this quote too. I'll imagine me a Chocobo...

[Image: tumblr_m72extRxhw1qlxwcdo1_500.gif]

(07-18-2012, 11:00 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the quote stating imagined characters appear in 4d? I've been looking for it lately. It might have been Q'uo actually.

Ooh, there are literally 100's of anthro characters I'd want to see.

(07-18-2012, 11:00 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the quote stating imagined characters appear in 4d? I've been looking for it lately. It might have been Q'uo actually.

It's something along the lines of:" In 4D thoughts are beings."

If thoughts are beings in 4D, I wonder how we can have any free thinking or pondering without always creating something. That's one good thing about 3D. Manifestation is slow enough so I can have free thoughts. In 4D, we are then held responsible for what we create. I hope it's not that hard to manage.
(07-18-2012, 02:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When I was in a mental state where I was open and the veil was thin, I could see characters manifesting in the trees and the ground. Life was abundant.

A few years ago I read that commonly reported experiences when taking salvia involves sightings of fairies in knots of trees, or in little areas carved out of the earth.
(07-18-2012, 02:40 PM)kdsii Wrote: [ -> ]I'll imagine me a Chocobo...

Nuts!
(07-18-2012, 02:33 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I once recently saw a flash of a speck of light shoot across my vision pretty quickly. Made me think of a fairy. They could be specks of light.

That's cool that imagined characters will start to appear in 4D. When I was in a mental state where I was open and the veil was thin, I could see characters manifesting in the trees and the ground. Life was abundant. The leaves of the trees became animated characters, telling a story. And in the ground character faces appeared. It was awesome. But short lived. Only one night.

I've seen that flash of light a few times and always wonder what it is. Kinda reminds me of the Eceti.org photo of the man praying and all these lights appear around him.

[attachment=987]
[attachment=988]
[attachment=989]
(07-18-2012, 07:35 PM)Wander Wrote: [ -> ]It's something along the lines of:" In 4D thoughts are beings."

No this was a different quote. I'm thinking it was from Q'uo, which I haven't read much of, so nevermind. It referred to collectively imagined characters I think..like Santa Claus or dragons for instance.
(07-18-2012, 11:52 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]No this was a different quote. I'm thinking it was from Q'uo, which I haven't read much of, so nevermind. It referred to collectively imagined characters I think..like Santa Claus or dragons for instance.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0214.aspx

Lol I was just making examples up, but there they are. I'm thinking of a different one.