Bring4th

Full Version: Welcome to your new reality.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again brothers and sisters.
The whole "creating ones own reality" concept has advanced itself nearly threefold for me in the recent times that have come and gone.
I have entered a stage of development where all lessons I desire to learn have been presenting themselves nearly a day or two after I have conciously thought about wanting to learn them. This has helped me accelerate my growth at an extraordinary rate.

I am constantly hoping all others that are currently incarnated in this time/space are experiencing the catalyst they desire and are also growing at greatly accelerated rates. I wish all of you love and light of infinite proportions and hope that your incarnation brings you smiles and great feelings of love for self and other self.

May the creator shine brightly upon all who desire its light and may the light bring you back to where you wish to be.

Your caring brother.
Observer
Thank you for this post, Observer.
I have to say that I kinda share with you this. Catalyst really comes in the form that is less dense, less painful, less rigid, when I am in the mentality of "okay, let us do this, my higher-self, bring it on", instead of wanting to fight it or resist it.

I also have a small advice to those that wish to embark on the journey of infinite realities: cheat! The rules are there to step by them. Use crystals, program them to resonate tenfold with the lessons you are taking, increase the potential you are earning. Go to your deep hot white or blue rooms, reprogram yourself, know that the only reason why it might not appear suddenly is the time/space part of this density. Familarize yourself with the planes where there is no such resistance, such as the Astral.
Good to hear from you again my friend.
I would also suggest being 100% mentally accepting of the lessons you wish to learn.
Have no doubt that these lessons are what you are supposed to be learning.

kdsii

Agreed. I believe I've finally accepted the idea of 'catalyst' -
Knowing that all events are lessons are one thing, living by that, and with that in mind takes more work.
I agree, the momentum of catalyst lately has become so impossibly heavy that it's cut and dry - accept the events coming your way or react with negativity.

I'm grateful for my chances to re-re-learn - I've chosen anger many a time lately.
Looking back, reacting in negativity only set me back. Didn't bring my car back. Didn't bring my family member back. Just created distance between my wife and I.
Acceptance - not out of despair, but out of keeping an open heart to the all-that-is.

(07-18-2012, 11:08 AM)Observer Wrote: [ -> ]Good to hear from you again my friend.
I would also suggest being 100% mentally accepting of the lessons you wish to learn.
Have no doubt that these lessons are what you are supposed to be learning.

cheat?!? I don't even know where the test is being held..... Tongue

i'm terrible at that kinda stuff. my closest practice to meditation is coming here haha
Also, Mantras & Yantras.

kdsii

Squantras are helpful as well. Wink

(07-18-2012, 11:40 AM)jivatman Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Mantras & Yantras.