Bring4th

Full Version: how did you DISCOVER the Ra Material?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
David Wilcock is copping a big of a pasting in another thread. And yet it was via this individual that I 'discovered' the Law of One.

The Hidden Hand has a bad rep. And yet some people found their way to Ra's words via that particular website.

so while we may think that these 2 above may not be serving in the Highest Possible Way, it just goes to show that EVERYONE serves the creator in some way; even if it is to lead others, indirectly, to the Light.

peace and blessings
My father is the one who pointed me towards the Law of One. He has always been a powerful spiritual force in my life despite our troubled past.
I found the Ra Material on another site, I think it was a psychic forum or something like that. I don't recall.
This is how i found it.
Somehow my friend got hold of a copy of the first book in the series while we were incarcerated in a California prison for drug crimes (1987).... It was a monumental blessing to read such high, abstract, cosmic utterances while confined in such a negative place.Cool

When we got out, we immediately ordered books two and three. Then Michael Topper mentioned Ra and Carla and there was no turning back; we were Ra fans for good....:idea:

On the David Icke forums I believe. I still go on there occasionally to see if they have gotten over the whole conspiracy doom and gloom and to have a laugh. I swear every few minutes theres a new thread on how where all going to die lol.
I saw Carla in person at a conference in Hawaii. Of course I had no idea who she was, I thought her talk looked interesting, and the presenter after her looked really interesting! I was transfixed listening to her, and purchased the living the Law of One:101 book after her talk. I would say that was the biggest spark of my awakening.
I was researching UFO's when I came upon a link to Don's original work. That led me to the LOO. But while I find Ra interesting and provocative, I don't really resonate on a personal level with the messages all that much.

Qu'o on the other hand, I find extremely useful in applying to my life.

Richard
A friend told me about the movie the Secret, and I watched it and it resonated with me. I called out to God to give my life meaning, and a few days later I stumbled upon the lawofone.info site in all it's glory and later bought the books.
haha that reminds me, Gribbons...

The first time I heard about The Secret, my friend was telling me about the concept and I got really angry inside. I hadn't read the Law of One or anything at this point, I was still very 'asleep'. I had gotten angry because "everyone should know that! she's selling this s***?!?" I was mad because for myself, the message was so obvious. I've come to realize that I was kinda unique in that way I guess...

In hindsight, I now know why I resonated with the Law of One so greatly; it seems some of these lessons came inherently to me, and I can somewhat see that... i've always been sensitive to this information, and I'm often befuddled when people have no idea what i'm trying to explain to them when i'm talking about the LOO.

Do you think that's possible? Did any of us 'know' the Law of One before we read it? maybe not specifically, but inherently through our inclinations?
hogey11 asks:
Quote:Do you think that's possible? Did any of us 'know' the Law of One before we read it? maybe not specifically, but inherently through our inclinations?

Oh yes of course. LoO is new for us in 3D lives, but it's knowledge and wisdom are ancient. We know through our inclinations and our incarnations which create our inclinations. Fascinating how the unknown can feel so obvious.

(07-18-2012, 10:28 PM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]On the David Icke forums I believe. I still go on there occasionally to see if they have gotten over the whole conspiracy doom and gloom and to have a laugh. I swear every few minutes theres a new thread on how where all going to die lol.

No, I'm not laughing out loud - if there's a new thread daily on the DI forum about how we're going to die, it's probably because the Illuminati parasites have concocted dozens of ways to kill us. The most recent? Fukushima #4: if this reactor, containing hundreds of fuel rods collapses as it's likely to do, the entire Northern hemisphere is in danger of becoming uninhabitable. There has surfaced evidence that the Israeli stuxnet computer virus was responsible for some of the malfunction of the plant.

And, as a regular contributor to the forum there, I also take exception to your characterization of conspiracy literature in general and David Icke in particular as 'doom and gloom'. It may appear so at times but let me explain. The conspiracy field seeks the truth of our world and why everything is going to hell. And if we find the Rothschild dynasty and their cohorts at the center of a wealthy and well-controlled hierarchy who use war, starvation, torture, genocide and numerous other means to decimate and control vast populations, this may be an ugly truth but it's the truth nonetheless. And though the big picture appears grim at times, I would say that most of the members of the forum, including DI himself are far from being doom and gloomers; on the contrary we are mostly optimistic that the parasites and their ET masters will be defeated in due course and that the planet will indeed become a wonderful place. But we prefer to look truth in the face without flinching and know what we're up against, not bury our heads in the sand and contemplate our navels for eternity.

And for the record, we like a good laugh ourselves, and there are lots of threads which are light-hearted. While we're at it, I've been exposed to lots of intriguing and informative sources through Icke's website, just as you found Ra there.

(07-19-2012, 02:59 PM)Charles Wrote: [ -> ]hogey11 asks:
Quote:Do you think that's possible? Did any of us 'know' the Law of One before we read it? maybe not specifically, but inherently through our inclinations?

Oh yes of course. LOO is new for us in 3D lives, but it's knowledge and wisdom are ancient. We know through our inclinations and our incarnations which create our inclinations. Fascinating how the unknown can feel so obvious.

Yep, this is knowledge that we have already learned at some point and our intuition signals us that this information seems familiar.

www.lawofone.info

Best site I've ever found!
I feel the same way as you hogey. While reading the Law of One I didn't feel so much like I was learning new things so much as remembering that which was forgotten.
Hi Ra fans.

The whole thing began with:
http://www.whatthebleep.com/guestbook/?p=100

After that, I don't remember the "road" I used to come to
"The Ra material". . . BUT I'm glad I did !! B-)

EDIT to add:
I was not sure about my signature!!
The answer WAS there. . . B-)
So, I changed the comments page to 100, in the link, up there.

Blue skies.
I was first directed to Ra from the Hidden_Hand thread on ATS about 2 years ago (abovetopsecret):
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

That was also the first time I heard of channeling
Browsing in a bookstore for books on UFOs after watching a movie about the Roswell case.
(07-19-2012, 05:46 PM)indiGo33 Wrote: [ -> ]I was first directed to Ra from the Hidden_Hand thread on ATS about 2 years ago (abovetopsecret):
http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html

That was also the first time I heard of channeling

Same here. But only a little over a year ago. Smile
I Googled 2012 and found a web page that had a list of about 10 different sources that had info about 2012, one of the top ones being the Ra Material.

Will find the page again later and edit this post with the link to that if I can find it after I get off work.
I first became aware of the Ra material around 2002 while reading the Wave Series (Chapter 10) at Laura Knight-Jadczyk’s web site.
http://cassiopaea.org/

From there I went on to the Law of One study guide (the early version compiled by Bob Childers, not the one edited by David Wilcock).

Barbara Marciniak’s The Bringers of the Dawn was helpful by using simpler language than Ra in explaining STS and STO.

Jerry
I think I had heard of (and disregarded) the materials before, but I actually discovered and read them due to a random posting on Reddit's /R/Psychonaut forum.
I used to participate heavily in astrology forums, where Edgar Cayce is talked about often, and sometimes people bring up David Wilcock as a good example of a possible reincarnation chart. Once when I was googling more about this, I saw a comment on a random forum from someone who said "I love Edgar Cayce's work, but I'm not sure I buy David Wilcock's Law of One stuff" or something along those lines - the words took root. Not too long later I was browsing Wilcock's site and recalled the Law of One so curiosity took me to reading it. So, roundabout David Wilcock is how I found LOO. Smile
I inherited a library of spiritual, esoteric, UFO etc. books from a beloved neighbor who passed away a few years ago. She had a spiritual "church" in Phoenix for about 40 years.

Among the books was "The Ra Material." It was the first one I picked out of the hundreds of books. I was hooked right away, because the material was so intelligent and resonated so much with me.

Thank you, Alice. Heart
From the Hidden Hand material.
I've gotten a warped sense of reality since finding the Ra material. I tend to think I'm entitled to more than I used to think.
You've gotten a warped sense of reality since finding the material? What do you mean? Do you think you were better off, more mentally healthy & stable, before finding it?

Could you also elaborate on what you mean about it causing you to think you're entitled to more?
Before I found it I had no inkling of higher densities. Now I sometimes think that 4D is my right. Instead of being humble about it.
I found the Ra Material via the Hidden Hand website. But the way I got to Hidden Hand (I tend to forget that Hidden Hand is how I discovered the Ra material...) is through Above Top Secret (a conspiracy board). I eventually got off of that board, and I'm glad that I did because everybody on that board was so paranoid and very right-wing (they seemed to be highly intelligent though, but I think that that board may have been government-run; very slick website, too slick). The good thing is that I got the Ra material out of it.

I posted a thread about Seth actually, and somebody gave me a tip about Hidden Hand. I ended up liking the idea of the Ra material way more than Hidden Hand. The thread was if anybody knew anything about the Seth material, and if they were aware of any other (good) channeled material. One person mentioned Bashar. I liked Bashar for a while. But I thought the whole Bashar thing was gimmicky, and I thought that the Ra material was of a much higher quality. Sometimes it pays to be on random boards.
I can't remember...but I think it was thru google. I think I randomly googled "Law of One" to see if there was such a law.
(03-23-2015, 11:44 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I can't remember...but I think it was thru google. I think I randomly googled "Law of One" to see if there was such a law.

The innocence of that delights me. BigSmile
Pages: 1 2