Bring4th

Full Version: Need clarification, bitte bitte please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read somewhere (I'm unable to find it thru the search engine) that the left hand path is discovering self identity while the right hand path is discovering.. what?

I'm not referring to polarization. Those who know what I'm talking about please answer, please.

I may have discovered something about my ego desires in relationship and astrology. My path has been going towards discovering my self for quite some time, and thru QUITE a bit of catalyst, and now, through a potential relationship that has been in front of me for, dare I say, years, has begun to look like one that might, ironically to my ego, craving what it has already known, complimented by my capricornish desire for comfort, be best fit for my soul, as we are here to love and learn about the aspects of our self and about others, thru catalyst, amidst the darkness provided by the veil of confusion.
Forget about it. Through numerology calculator, I see the only incompatibility between us is attitude. Which is what I feel, and it would be the greatest catalyst. But I don't care if I live my life without it. It's too hard on me. Can't put into words how much disdain I feel with a poor attitude.

I know. I've been called out for having a poor attitude in the past. The past! I don't want one in my life in the Now.

Life can be very cruel sometimes. A lot actually.
The right hand path is discovering unity, actually. However, unity also means unity between left hand and right hand path, not the exclusion of one way. It is "this and that", not "this or that", remember : ) So it is alright.
(07-19-2012, 07:24 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]The right hand path is discovering unity, actually. However, unity also means unity between left hand and right hand path, not the exclusion of one way. It is "this and that", not "this or that", remember : ) So it is alright.

Well said, Oldern! This AND that!

Love it!
I like it. Smile thank you for your wisdom, oldern.

Shin'Ar

The right hand path is the result of the human struggle to understand its role and place in the universe, and the many speculations about the origin of creation itself.

Within that struggle to comprehend religion became a prominent means to satisfy and nourish that seeking.

As the field of consciousness utilizing the human form as one of its many forms within that evolving process, gradually becomes more aware of its true connection to a much higher process, it begins to leave behind the ways of the right hand path that had brought it to this awareness.

As it does it slowly wanders onto the left hand path of divine connection with the One Consciousness.

The left hand path is actually nothing more than the gateway or portal between being unaware and aware. It is the conduit joining matter and Spirit. It is the threshold between the two pillars. It is the essence of the Divine Feminine whereby one realizes that duality of the Source.