Bring4th

Full Version: Law of Attraction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Ra's terms how would the LOA be described. I know this is a broad question but the like attracts like definition from Ra?

kdsii

I only recall Ra speaking of catalyst - as in, events occur because they are part of a learning plan. Thoughts and intentions increase the likelihood of the event to play out in 3rd, but there are many factors.
Aaron's channelings have much more insight on this topic. I recommend them.

The trouble with the law of attraction is, 'You created this, you're to blame.'
Also, it suggests that intention alone can move mountains - or so some teach. (Eh* Ehem** Tonyrobbins* Cough*)
Many books about the law of attraction are simply hyper-condensed, generalized information gleaned from much (much) more substantial spiritual works.

True learning and change is found from the self -
Personally, I remember that when I explored the L of A philosophy, I looked to external events to validate that the law of attraction worked, which made me feel even more deflated.
Much more productive is, finding a quiet place within the self, and a solid path to walk and help others along on. And take baby steps. That's what I've found, anyway.

Looking back, the law of attraction celebs tend to have this odd mix of a well-fed ego, bits of universal spiritual truth, and an undeniable charisma.
Good stuff in moderation and discernment.

(07-19-2012, 05:40 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]In Ra's terms how would the LOA be described. I know this is a broad question but the like attracts like definition from Ra?

49:5 Wrote:The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossings of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

49:6 Wrote:We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

72:17 Wrote:The energies of life itself, being the One Infinite Creator, flow from the south pole of the body seen in its magnetic form. Thus only the Creator may, through the feet, enter the energy shell of the body to any effect.

Is this what you've meant by 'Law of Attraction', Ebennett?
Thank you Ankh but its going to be a while before I am able to interpret this Smile I posted this question because I wanted to give an accurate description of the LOA to someone who asked me what exactly it is.
If light is what the creator uses to get a reflection of itself what is the factor that allows the reflection to happen?
(07-19-2012, 07:34 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Ankh but its going to be a while before I am able to interpret this Smile I posted this question because I wanted to give an accurate description of the LOA to someone who asked me what exactly it is.
If light is what the creator uses to get a reflection of itself what is the factor that allows the reflection to happen?

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5073 Wrote:The ratio of love versus light is always one to one.
In this ratio you can find the delicacies of the mysteries of the One.
In this ratio you can see the infinity about your Selves.
In this ratio you can glimpse at the majesty of the One.
Manyness stems from this ratio and what is one on one but One?

1/1 = 1
1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1... = 1

BigSmile

There is only One and the factor is LOVE and is holographic in nature. The whole of the One is contained in each "part" of the One.
thank you Patrick
Maybe an overview of the LOO cosmology may help.

Summary of the cosmology from the Ra material.

1) The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

2) Infinity became aware (intelligent infinity).

3) Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will.

4) It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one. Free will immediately gives rise to many-ness.

5) Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea. In so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator.

6) The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion the Creative Principle or Love. (Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness.)

7) Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

8) This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.

9) Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

-------------

Not from the Ra material, but I like this explanation.

Camillo Loken Wrote:The Cosmic Law of Attraction insists that all things similar in nature will naturally gravitate to one another and magnetize one another into their own field. This applies to all things in the Universe; it also applies to thought. Thought is energy and it is magnetic to those things with a similar vibration
John Assaraf prefers to talk about The Law of Resonance rather than using the term the Cosmic Law of Attraction. In order to understand this Law its important to first understand The Law of Vibration which states that everything in the universe vibrates. Everything is made up of energy and everything has its own vibrational frequency.

If you want to attract something you need to be at the same vibrational frequency as what you want - The Law of Resonance states that anything that is on the same vibrational frequency makes itself known to each other. They vibrate on the same frequency. When we send out signals on a certain frequency through are thoughts and emotions the universe respond to us with anything and everything that resonates with that frequency.

Hence we should learn to resonate with what we want instead of resonating with what we are doubtful of, fearful of and so on.

When we do that our thoughts and emotions will become things.

You reap what you sow...
(07-19-2012, 05:40 PM)Ebennett Wrote: [ -> ]In Ra's terms how would the LOA be described. I know this is a broad question but the like attracts like definition from Ra?

Ra never gives an explicit definition of the law of attraction. But they do talk about it in a roundabout way, as can be seen in the following exchanges:

Quote:16.54 Questioner: Do things like daydreams become real in other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This depends upon the nature of the daydream. This is a large subject. Perhaps the simplest thing we can say is, if the daydream, as you call it, is one which attracts to self, this then becomes reality to self. If it is contemplative general daydream, this may enter the infinity of possibility/probability complexes and occur elsewhere, having no particular attachment to the energy fields of the creator.

16.55 Questioner: To make this a little more clear, if I were to daydream strongly about building a ship, would this occur in one of these other densities?

Ra: I am Ra. This would/would have/or shall occur.

16.57 Questioner: Does the Orion group use this principle to create conditions favorable to suit their purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. We will answer more specifically than the question. The Orion group uses daydreams of hostile or other negative natures to feed back or strengthen these thought-forms.

16.58 Questioner: Do they ever use any, shall I say, gratifications of the physical body to amplify such daydreams like this?

Ra: I am Ra. They are able to do this only when there is a strong ability on the part of the receiving mind/body/spirity complex towards the perception of thought-forms. This could be termed an unusual characteristic but has been indeed been a method used by Orion entities.

16.56 Questioner: Then if an entity daydreams strongly about battling an entity, would this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. In this case the entity’s fantasy concerns the self and other-self; this binds the thought-form to the possibility/probability complex connected with the self which is the creator of this thought-form. This then would increase the possibility/probability of bringing this into third-density occurrence.

And also:

Quote:50.2 Questioner: In the last session you made the statement that experiences are attracted into the entity through the south pole. Could you expand on that and give us a definition of what you mean?

Ra: I am Ra. It takes some consideration to accomplish the proper perspective for grasping the sense of the above information. The south or negative pole is one which attracts. It pulls unto itself those things magnetized to it. So with the mind/body/spirit complex. The in-flow of experience is of the south pole influx. You may consider this a simplistic statement.

The only specific part of this correctness is that the red ray or foundation energy center, being the lowest or root energy center of the physical vehicle, will have the first opportunity to react to any experience. In this way only, you may see a physical locus of the south pole being identified with the root energy center. In every facet of mind and body the root or foundation will be given the opportunity to function first.

What is this opportunity but survival? This is the root possibility of response and may be found to be characteristic of the basic functions of both mind and body. You will find this instinct the strongest, and once this is balanced much is open to the seeker. The south pole then ceases blocking the experiential data and higher energy centers of mind and body become availed of the opportunity to use the experience drawn to it.
Patrick, that is probably the best summary of Ra's cosmology I have seen.
I would rather call the Law of Attraction the Law of Attraction/Repulsion. Also the Law of Electromagnetism, or the Law of Gravity. But perhaps my preferred terms would be the Law of Resonance, as it is much more accurate in my personal opinion.

Quote:If light is what the creator uses to get a reflection of itself what is the factor that allows the reflection to happen?

The very beingness of this Love/Thought/Focus! The "moment" there gathers a Focus or Logos, the moment all light manifests or appears. There is no matter, there is no light, there is no reflection unless there is an observation being made upon it. In order for an observation to be, there must be the will(force/power) to observe first. And to observe is to form: to arrange light out of "nothingness" into manifestation. And that nothingness is the plenum of everything.

Many people upon this planet are now (becoming) sufficiently aware of this fact, that there are no atoms, no photons, unless there is an observer to observe them. This observer is consciousness or thought, and this is the focus, the Creator, or Creative Principle. And that is Love.

The only means to observe yourself is through light. This is how the Creator experiences itself. And this is the purpose of the Creation/Kosmos.

Thank you Patrick for your overview wich I needed, and Siren to get at very the basis of my question and everyone else on this thread, deeply appreciative to be able to fit this perfect puzzle alot better in my head. I will be chewing on this for a while thanks.
(07-19-2012, 09:17 PM)Siren Wrote: [ -> ]Many people upon this planet are now (becoming) sufficiently aware of this fact, that there are no atoms, no photons, unless there is an observer to observe them. This observer is consciousness or thought, and this is the focus, the Creator, or Creative Principle. And that is Love.

The only means to observe yourself is through light. This is how the Creator experiences itself. And this is the purpose of the Creation/Kosmos.

If Creator is the one observing, then atoms and photons always exist. I agree with you about observer being consciousness. It's not just us humans. Wild animals, and even plants, and a rock have a level of consciousness sufficient to form material.

Then this goes into realms of light, nonphysical. Whatever particles or waves constitute them, the observer is Creator. What you say has more truth than many realize.