Bring4th

Full Version: Wave after wave of truth and light and understanding is washing over this planet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you feel it now? The truth is coming out everyday! It's getting very uncomfortable for those wanting to hide stuff.

The awakening IS the harvest, seen from space/time.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0211.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...Therefore, those third-density entities who now walk the planet are more and more sensitive because they do not have the support of third-density light which hides most of the truth. Rather they have fourth-density light interpenetrating their third-density understanding of their world, creating an environment where it seems and indeed is happening that wave after wave of truth and light and understanding is washing over this planet.

The fourth density is the density of love. But it is also called the density of understanding. What is happening to entities now is that that which is in their thoughts and in their unexamined assumptions is being mirrored out to them in everyday life for them to see clearly. They no longer have so much of a cushion of easy untruth because if they are awakening spiritually there are forces within them that have determined and intended to challenge those unspoken assumptions which are not serving the greater good.

So, insofar as you as a third-density entity are unawakened, you will simply find life getting harder. It seems that more extremes are taking place. You are not feeling as well. You lose more jobs. Whatever it is that you are working on [in] this life, there become problems with it that seem harder than they used to be. This is because you are not protected from your truth as you once were.

Now, entities who are awakened are experiencing the identical situation, are experiencing an increase in suffering and are experiencing more difficult times. However, what they have on their side is that they have set their intention to serve others and to know the truth in order to serve others. This creates a fourth-density support system that is powerful indeed and can take the place of the previous comforts of the unawakened.

However, when you become awakened and set your intention to be an ethical being that is worthy of fourth density, you also ask of yourself that you begin to live the life that reflects those fourth-density values that are implicit and explicit when you think about service to others.

The principles involved in service to others are implicit in all that is done in that when you meet the moment, you are meeting it as one who serves. That is a general standpoint and that basic viewpoint brings to you a wider point of view which is based upon the guidance that you are receiving which is activated by your desire to serve. When you ask for the truth, the truth is there before you. Ask and you truly shall receive.

And then you are responsible for your actions in a way which was inconceivable when you did not know and had no knowledge of how the spiritual forces of evolution work. That of which you are ignorant, you cannot be held responsible. When you become aware of the spiritual principles involved in natural evolution, then you become also responsible for acting upon that knowledge.

This is not an easy time because of these factors. As the song before this meditation says, entities may often be standing knee-deep in the river of love and light and dying of thirst [2] because they do not know how to scoop that life-giving liquid up into their bodies, their minds, and their spirits. How do you crack up an earthly life and let the sun shine in?

Fortunately, my friends, it is not a matter of cracking open your life to let the sun shine in. It is a matter of cracking open your personality to become aware of the sun that is already shining, in an infinite supply, into your heart, your mind, and your consciousness, into every fiber and cell of your being, both physically and non-physically

Once you realize that you ride forth as a knight for the light, may your banners shine.
Not sure that means one can't hide stuff with comfort. Hiding stuff is how polarized negatives wield their power. A power which is 10 times greater than that of the polarized positives? If one's 'truth' is simply darkness, then there is no discomfort, right?
(07-19-2012, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...A power which is 10 times greater than that of the polarized positives?...

Lets assume then that Exactly One negatively polarized entity is 10 times more powerful than Exactly One positively polarized entity. Also, lets assume that the positively polarized entities are able to combine their power 10 times more effectively than negatively polarized entities. What group of entities will come out as more powerful ?

(07-19-2012, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure that means one can't hide stuff with comfort. Hiding stuff is how polarized negatives wield their power...If one's 'truth' is simply darkness, then there is no discomfort, right?

The discomfort comes from there being less shadows left to hide into. What happens when there is no shadows left, when the true light of truth is shinning upon the whole environment ?

I think what Patrick was trying to convey is that the negatives will not be able to hide the truth/put forth disinformation and the sleeping ones will no longer be able to ignore the truth.
(07-19-2012, 10:50 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I think what Patrick was trying to convey is that the negatives will not be able to hide the truth/put forth disinformation and the sleeping ones will no longer be able to ignore the truth.
Everything is "the truth".

Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
the truth is your own truth.

just look at how many different interpretations there are of Ra.

this quote:

Quote:2.1 There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex.

everyone is interpreting.

and as zen has said, some people are looking for inspiration, others for other things.
(07-20-2012, 01:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-19-2012, 10:50 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I think what Patrick was trying to convey is that the negatives will not be able to hide the truth/put forth disinformation and the sleeping ones will no longer be able to ignore the truth.

Everything is "the truth".

Indeed and some entities needed shadows to exists so that they could hide from Everything.

There is nothing wrong with this. It's just that the Earth won't be a good place for this anymore. It won't be a good place to hide, there won't be enough shadows left.
Yes...I can feel it in the air...and I can see it in my fellow man.

Even my drug addicted clients have more insight than they seem to have before. I've had more than one openly cry - in a cleansing fashion, when I tell them to have hope and love for themselves and in their lives no matter how dark a path their addiction takes them, and that there is always light at the end of the tunnel - that the night is darkest before the dawn.

It's a beautiful thing.

Much love, xise Smile

Shin'Ar

(07-20-2012, 01:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is "the truth".

Then in your definition, if I declare the moon to be made of green cheese, then it is so!

(07-20-2012, 08:11 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 01:06 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is "the truth".

Then in your definition, if I declare the moon to be made of green cheese, then it is so!
Never said "4d energies" provided discernment.

Beautiful post brother.
I thank you for your love and light and at this time send you the same vibrations.
Always with you,
Observer
Aside from the mental states I've gone through, my life has been relatively easy. Hasn't gotten harder for me. But I'm not really pursuing spirituality all that much. I'm just focused on being mainly. I second the beautiful post in the OP.
(07-21-2012, 09:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just focused on being mainly.

tell you what Gemini, I'll edit this because of your inadvertent typo.

(07-21-2012, 09:41 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just focused on being manly.

BigSmile
LOL thanks for the bit of humor.
(07-19-2012, 09:30 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Can you feel it now? The truth is coming out everyday! It's getting very uncomfortable for those wanting to hide stuff.

The awakening IS the harvest, seen from space/time.

(07-20-2012, 09:17 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed and some entities needed shadows to exists so that they could hide from Everything.

There is nothing wrong with this. It's just that the Earth won't be a good place for this anymore. It won't be a good place to hide, there won't be enough shadows left.

I just wanted to come back to this post again. I'm feeling the shift a little more each day. I'm more eager to work through things. And I'm beginning to find more humor in the Universe. Thanks to everyone on this board for their input that has helped make me into who I am.
Today is 111 days until December 21. Smile
No wonder the energies feel loving. I can feel Creator's presence. It's a warming sensation.
(08-31-2012, 06:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Today is 111 days until December 21. Smile
What happens on Dec 21?

(08-31-2012, 09:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2012, 06:57 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Today is 111 days until December 21. Smile
What happens on Dec 21?

The Sun rises and sets.
(08-31-2012, 09:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
What happens on Dec 21?

It's a Friday I think. The start of a weekend is cause for celebration. BigSmile
What won't happen on December 21st?

What does happen on December 21st is the Winter Solstice located on a turning point in the Precession of the Equinox. The last time this exact point was reached was nearly 25,000 years ago, so if you know exactly what WON'T happen, please feel free to share. I'm assuming we have no idea, as our history doesn't go back that far...

We should all be okay with saying we don't know. I don't understand why the pointed questions are necessary.
It would be cool, or rather hot if we had the Black Sun Effect on that day.

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5445
(08-31-2012, 10:45 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]We should all be okay with saying we don't know. I don't understand why the pointed questions are necessary.
But you do understand the necessity of a countdown? Gotta love it. And you understand the necessity of ambiguous remarks. The last time the exact point of today was reached was nearly 25,000 ago.

Shin'Ar

The countdown to what's next begins right now, no wait, right now, nooooooooo

I can't catch it.

Okay right.......

Oh crap I give up!

What were you sayin Zen?
I never said countdown; I said 'tipping point'.

I think that concept has been demonstrable. I believe there will be a 'tipping point' towards a 4D planet at some point in the future. I don't think that tipping point will occur before Dec 21, 2012, but I think it can happen afterwards.

I don't claim to understand the energies that come to earth from its core, the cosmos, or the creator. I don't claim to know they won't change due to giant cosmic cycles that were very clearly tracked by ancient peoples. I keep an open mind. December 21st, 2012 was never sold as the 'end of the world' except by the Western media. It's only supposed to represent a 'change of gear', so to say. My point is that by disparaging those who choose to focus on this date, you are not choosing to see what angle they are taking it from. For myself, December 21, 2012 is a time where humanity might really take an introspective look at itself and choose to push in a new direction. Even if this is all manufactured from 'nothing', should we still not take the chance on a humanitarian level for true and lasting change if people will run with it? If we can turn "2012" into a few more positive programs or changes in our global systems of life, why wouldn't we?

There is no reason to look for things to not happen. I also think the date has a lot more going for it from non-mayan sources which makes it a very big wildcard; none of us can be sure that it will truly be.
Yes, you keep an 'open mind' (and who doesn't?), and you 'align yourself with STO' (and who doesn't). The incipient change idea is filled with meaningless platitudes. The idea of main-stream media as influential, unseen hands, saviors, also banal. You gotta laugh at the concept of "non-mayan" sources as well, as 'researchers' have hi-jacked and distorted the meaning of those dates, which hardly makes it their legacy or a matter of historical accuracy. It's rhetoric and identification with something perceived to be personally transcendent from the periphery of collective consciousness (as seen in the popular meme) - sort of a hands-free, auto-pilot, hitchhiker approach. Developmental change starts with the individual's application, not with distractions. If people don't see value in the teach/learn approach, but rather want to spread ambiguity and fantasy, then well, what good is being done.
Quote:It's rhetoric and identification with something perceived to be personally transcendent from the periphery of collective consciousness (as seen in the popular meme) - sort of a hands-free, auto-pilot, hitchhiker approach.

In no place do I say anything like this will happen. We make the change. For all your complaints, it is you that is placing your own disdain and problems onto my opinion. I don't feel many of the things you feel, zen. That is your reality; not mine. I cannot help you if you fail to realize that we may just experience two different things. I don't see things the way you do. I don't see how your opinion leads to any change at all. It's like an old man who continues to rail on his son for 'not getting it together', never realizing it is his own negativity that has caused the inaction. At some point, I believe you have to make a leap of faith and hope beyond reason for immensely positive things to happen; I fail to see the downside in this if you can maintain balance and not demand that it happen. I can see the pieces and I can see the moves on the board; why not encourage the execution of those moves?

Back to it tho, you believe we are not influenced at all and that we're all completely responsible for what is happening right now? There are no spheres of influence that overlap and overwhelm in any way, shape or form? The mass populace, those who might not come to a website like this, are not influenced by mass media to believe lies and participate in heavy and low vibrational 3D thinking?

I think you are missing my point that these things have a place in a continuing 3D world, but that is not where we are at. Transition aside, at some point it gets better if earth is a 4D+ planet. That is all I really care about. I will do my best to be part of that moment. You not wanting that for me seems petty. Who are you trying to protect from my 'banal' ideas?
I don't subscribe to many of your premises as such. Real change to me starts in 'this' moment - 'that' moment simply does not exist (even if we like the fabricated ideas associated with it a lot). Websites 'like this', are also full of 'lies' - whether it be in the form of tenuous innuendo, consequentialist agendas, false comparisons, false prognostications, false framing, or conspiracy mongering. Circumstantial, ideological attachments are impotent. Mostly I see them projected from those hiding behind some cause, continuing a cycle of fantasy. That cycle is mostly distraction. It's a 'hitchhiker approach' because there is very little actual ownership involved - like being part of a machine that one feels identification with and that best represents one's apprehensions while anchoring something numinous. So to that extent, all the hand-waving about change 'we can believe in' just adds to our confusion of course. Problem is one really can't surrogate one's own learning.

Yes, we are all truly completely responsible for what is happening right now. Of course we our influenced to the extent we refuse to use our free will, and I am grateful for those opportunities. Until we bother to go forth with an honest approach, we will learn and teach actually very little.
(09-03-2012, 04:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]...Yes, we are all truly completely responsible for what is happening right now...

True. Even wanderers accepted to take their share when they chose to come here.
Pages: 1 2