Bring4th

Full Version: Strange Lights & Clouds Around These Parts Lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the last two nights around where I live in St. Louis, MO U.S. I've not only seen parts of the skies lighting up like I have never seen before as well as at sunset the sky and clouds have been AMAZING to say the least. I live in Kirkwood, MO and right next to where I live is called Sunset Hills. They're suburbs of St. Louis, MO. Anyway, Sunset Hills elevation is very high and it's amazing the sunsets you see at night. But the last couple nights have been special to say the least.

Has anyone else noticed anything of the sort in your area or anyone live around here?

Many thanks!

I don't know if nature is more beautiful than ever or if it's my perspective that has changed and now sees nature as being more beautiful than ever. Smile
Oh Patrick I completely agree but this is different and I am eager to see what tonight will look like. The clouds have been different to say the least and as I said parts of the sky the last two nights have been lighting up like I have never seen before.

I've always suspected that around St. Louis is a mystical site on Planet Earth. From the Arch being the 'Gateway to the West' to Cahokia Mounds right across the river. We all know that the elites love their symbols and monuments and I have to believe there is more than meets the eye that it just being about Lewis & Clark.

Even how they had the World's Fair in St. Louis, MO in 1904. Granted it's the middle of the United States and maybe it was just easier for World travelers coming from the East and West to come to the coasts and then meet in the middle? We also have one of the largest 4th of July fairs in the country each year and up until several years ago it was always called the V.P. Fair aka the Veiled Prophet Fair. I will attach a link w/ pics from the 'organization'.

His Mysterious Majesty, the Veiled Prophet

random pics

Well, that's interesting.

Meerie

Daydreamin, how about you photograph and upload it if you find interesting sky or cloud formations these days?
you live in Missouri, could it be part of the auroras, that are caused by the CMEs?
Smile
I think it might be a sign of our consciousness rising if we notice such things, instead of stumbling blindly thru the world, oblivious to the wonders that are around us, staring at our smartphones Tongue.
After my awakening I was a lot more aware of the beauty of nature and weather that surrounded me.
The other evening when I was walking home, I noticed that the setting sun created lovely light reflections on the pavement... it looked like shiny golden circles.
Of course I didn't have my camera with me - but on the other hand maybe it wouldn't have captured the beauty of the moment anyway.
I must admit that I see small flashes of light more often around me and particularly from trees when driving.
(07-20-2012, 01:00 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Daydreamin, how about you photograph and upload it if you find interesting sky or cloud formations these days?
you live in Missouri, could it be part of the auroras, that are caused by the CMEs?
Smile
I think it might be a sign of our consciousness rising if we notice such things, instead of stumbling blindly thru the world, oblivious to the wonders that are around us, staring at our smartphones Tongue.
After my awakening I was a lot more aware of the beauty of nature and weather that surrounded me.
The other evening when I was walking home, I noticed that the setting sun created lovely light reflections on the pavement... it looked like shiny golden circles.
Of course I didn't have my camera with me - but on the other hand maybe it wouldn't have captured the beauty of the moment anyway.

Meerie, I did try and take some pics on my camera phone while out but only 1 really turned out. In the pic you can see the large 'spaceship' looking cloud and then what last night appeared to be a 'sylph' above it. There were also other 'sylph' looking cloud clusters around as well that you can't see. But under the spaceship looking cloud was what looked last night like our 'normal'/'everyday' clouds. And the way the Sun was peeking through was wild as well. It really seemed as if there were basically clouds that really weren't supposed to be there.

Now I guess is where I just come out and say it......here goes....so I have heard about how at times there are 'wars' in the sky that we don't even see. Or that there are 'space ships' right in front of us in the sky but we can't see them that are there watching the Grand Experiment.

Well folks I'm not claiming I saw any sort of UFO b/c these were clouds. What I am saying is that last night while watching the sky was the first time I really believed that there just may some type of war up there. Now make absolutely no mistake what so ever......this is in NO WAY intended to be a message that raises any fear at all. Instead, it made me smile from ear to ear last night realizing that 'if' there is something up there then that clearly means there are unknown forces that are indeed on our side. Personally, I feel as if We have already won the Game and I feel very strongly about that. I know this is my last time on Earth as an Old Soul and the last time I was here was when We knew a lot more about crystals. Smile

If you could have seen the way entire parts of the sky were lighting up last night or how I have never even looked for a 'sylph' before and somehow last night as soon as I saw them I knew/thought that's what it was then I think you would most likely would have had the same experience.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that last night We had a 'new moon'? Anyone know what that means?

Thanks in advance!

Strange Clouds
So the following pic is somewhat what the clouds looked like last night. They didn't look like an eagle but if you could use these clouds to make different shapes then they looked identical. They are similar in the sense that the clouds last night had specific characteristics about it and they were beyond 3D looking. It's hard to describe and hopefully tonight there are more.

Of course it may be my imagination but even before I was awake my intuition was spot on. So I get the feeling it was much more than meets the eye.

[Image: sylph.jpg]

Meerie

OMG, that is amazing!!! thank you so much for sharing Smile
the first thing I thought, when I scrolled down and only saw these gigantic wings, that it was some angelic being up there in the sky, watching over us.
some info about the new moon here:
http://earthsky.org/moon-phases/new-moon
it is a magical time, same as full moon, imo
(07-20-2012, 02:44 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ][Image: sylph.jpg]

Oh wow this is beautiful! It resonates with a concept that keeps showing up for me recently and that is the Phoenix.

I've noticed this increase in perceived natural beauty in the past couple of days as well, I was actually thinking about making a thread about it. I've noticed so much beauty in the colors displayed by the sky and the other day I was sitting on the stoop in front of my building and I found myself staring at a big tree in my yard. The tree seemed so much realer to me than it ever had before, I saw it in such clear focus that it's beauty actually brought me to tears. I also noticed what seemed to be a circular pattern on . . . or maybe within? . . . the tree. It was my first time feeling something like this.
(07-20-2012, 02:57 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]OMG, that is amazing!!! thank you so much for sharing Smile
the first thing I thought, when I scrolled down and only saw these gigantic wings, that it was some angelic being up there in the sky, watching over us.
some info about the new moon here:
http://earthsky.org/moon-phases/new-moon
it is a magical time, same as full moon, imo

I was told by my father that Atlantean custom on receiving new crystals or jewellery was to leave them out under the night sky during the new moon so that any biases or energetic traces left by previous owners could be washed away.
Also, the pic you can see is not mine......my pic is attached but my intention was to show you a cloud that was similar to ones I saw last night before the Sun went down and the Light show started!

Thanks for the tip on the crystals and I have done that before with my crystals.

And meerie thank you for the link about the new moon.
And why do y'all think that the moon only has one side that is lit up? I suppose there really is a 'dark side of the moon' after reading meerie's link? Crazy!!! Are all moons like this?
(07-20-2012, 04:06 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]And why do y'all think that the moon only has one side that is lit up? I suppose there really is a 'dark side of the moon' after reading meerie's link? Crazy!!! Are all moons like this?

Or why the heavier / more mountainous region is facing away from us (the dark side). You would think the gravitation pull of the Earth (it being 81 times heavier than the moon) would pull the heavier mountain ranges towards us. But the opposite is true.

I can't find any information on other moons/solar bodies that rotate perfectly in time with the orbit it's in like our moon (1 rotation every 365 days). I don't think anything else does that in our solar system.

The only answer I resonated with that I could find was this:

(06-25-2012, 01:26 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2012, 09:58 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if it doesn't eat up too much of your time for other's questions: How long has Luna been in orbit around our sphere? And what is the significance of the moon appearing in the sky nearly precisely the same size as the sun and rotating in time with the sun so we never see the dark side? Q'uo was asked this, but did not seem to be able to come up with an answer about it, but did mention it had some significance (but they simply did not know what it was).
Information on the nature of the lunar satellite orbiting this planet cannot be fully divulged although it suffices to say that it did not originate alongside this planet, its means of construction were both natural and artificial, and its existence serves the purpose of creating a set and overarching display of polarity in plain view of this planet's inhabitants.

Brittany

I've noticed a weirdness with the clouds here in Kentucky, too. For the past week we've had a huge lightning storm at the same time every night, around 8 or 9 PM...lightning the likes of which I've never seen before. There have also been AMAZING sunsets, quite often at the same time as the storm, as if the sky has simply been split. I've been loading my phone and my camera up with pictures. I've got far too many to put them all here, but I'll post a few of my favorites, all of them taken within the past two weeks or so.

I thought this one looked like peace fingers.
[Image: peacefingers.jpg]

This one reminded me of a UFO.
[Image: ufocloud-1.jpg]

These just had awesome colors, though my camera still doesn't quite do it justice.
[Image: 024.jpg]
[Image: 021.jpg]
[Image: awesomesunset.jpg]

I'm not sure what this one reminds me of. That place in Australia? Or maybe a schooner, or wings?
[Image: cloudwings.jpg]

And this one is my favorite. It's really hard to see because I took this pic with my phone and couldn't zoom in, but in the circled area there was the exact figure of a man standing in what appeared to be a doorway, all made of clouds. It looked as if he was reaching out his hand to me and I stood for several moments blinking in disbelief before the clouds finally shifted. It is a moment I hold close to my heart.
[Image: maninclouds1-1.jpg]

Angel
ahktu...........they are beautiful!!!

And yes the lightning at night the past two nights that I've noticed have been a first for me. Around here we love a good thunderstorm and are used to it. But I am telling you this is very very different and not just a 'storm'. The skies in certain parts will just have HUGE flashes of light and it's not lighting. Or if it is it is in no way like any lighting I've ever seen. Instead of bolts of lighting it's more like giant flashes that light up the sky.

As for the clouds they almost appear to be fake. While I'm sure it's hard to imagine it's just as hard to explain but please keep your eyes open and up! Last night I actually sent Love & Light up to Father Sky and the clouds and also asked the trees, plants, and animals to do so as well. During it and shortly after I could feel the buzzing/tingling in certain parts of my body and I 'felt' as if it was received even if it wasn't needed.

Namaste Brothers & Sisters!

Brittany

What is the sky like when you see these flashes, Daydreamin? Is it cloudy? I've noticed that if there is heavy cloud cover the light can often be diffused through the clouds and appear as one big flash. Is there any thunder? I'm not doubting what you saw, I'm just curious.

I can say for my pictures at least that they are the genuine article, taken by my amateur hand, mostly while on my evening walks. I cropped them up and messed with the contrast a bit because my phone has the tendency to suck the color out of images, but the actual images haven't been tampered with in any way.

Here are a few lightning images I managed to catch:

[Image: 035.jpg]
[Image: 042.jpg]

I don't know what's up with the weird line in this one. I'm thinking it may actually be a camera glitch, because it just looks odd.
[Image: 045.jpg]
Hmmmmmmmmmm. It's been stormy here in Phoenix, much more so than usual. Also been noticing more beautiful sunsets in stormy weather. So many weird coincidences now, even the noticing clouds more beautiful. I wonder if this is simply all our consciousnesses evolving at once and perceiving things differently.

Meerie

(07-20-2012, 03:45 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I was told by my father that Atlantean custom on receiving new crystals or jewellery was to leave them out under the night sky during the new moon so that any biases or energetic traces left by previous owners could be washed away.

yeah it makes sense, since new moon is a new beginning. If you want to make changes in your life it is a good time to start Smile
[Image: SK3g9.jpg]
For some reason the image is sideways but this cloud really caught my eye.
(07-20-2012, 08:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]What is the sky like when you see these flashes, Daydreamin? Is it cloudy? I've noticed that if there is heavy cloud cover the light can often be diffused through the clouds and appear as one big flash. Is there any thunder? I'm not doubting what you saw, I'm just curious.

I can say for my pictures at least that they are the genuine article, taken by my amateur hand, mostly while on my evening walks. I cropped them up and messed with the contrast a bit because my phone has the tendency to suck the color out of images, but the actual images haven't been tampered with in any way.

I don't know what's up with the weird line in this one. I'm thinking it may actually be a camera glitch, because it just looks odd.

I've seen this line in our Sydney sky many times so it's not your camera. Half the sky will be light with a much defined dark line.

I've also noticed another amazing phenomenon. Coming home in the evening I can see the sun set in the West, however the crepuscular rays are in the East. Amazing.

Interesting lightening too. At least 1 night per month there will be bright, soundless lightening sparking for 3 seconds, then nothing for 2 minutes, then sparking again, then nothing for 2 minutes. It will go like this whole night until morning and be in the same spot.
(07-20-2012, 08:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]What is the sky like when you see these flashes, Daydreamin? Is it cloudy? I've noticed that if there is heavy cloud cover the light can often be diffused through the clouds and appear as one big flash. Is there any thunder? I'm not doubting what you saw, I'm just curious.

The two nights I noticed it was partly cloudy I would say but I heard no thunder what so ever? There were some clouds but then those clouds looked almost fake like I've said. In your third pic w/ the line is the way the sky looked when it was 'lighting up'. It was entire parts/pockets of the sky that appeared more like something was exploding rather than lightning.

I posted all of this b/c I am not sure if it was or wasn't anything. IMO, it was certainly something I had never seen before and I will continue to monitor it. I tried Friday but it was a bit too cloudy.

Brittany

I call this one "Dragon with Orb".
[img][Image: dragnandorb.jpg][/img]
And before anyone starts carrying on about how "the orbs are just dust!", I don't really care. I just thought it looked really cool.